This squad

DB-14

Hot since 86

Hickey, Moore, Henderson & Irving can hold their heads up.

one very talented young man who will be away sharpish, three average young players working hard for a career in the game.

Compare with shite like Damour, Meshino, Boyce. All disinterested shitebags

glynnlondon

Could say the same about every squad the past 3 years

That tells it's own story

Haven't known continual incompetence over such a protracted period in all my years following Hearts

Just now, SteauaNeedarest said:

Let’s be honest how many of these jokers will be there next season?

Hopefully very few

On the last day of the season, can we put them all in the stocks and throw rotten fruit at them.

£5.00 per tomato thrown, £20.00 if you want Levein. At the very least it will raise a tidy sum for our new squad.

glynnlondon
Just now, jockmac said:

On the last day of the season, can we put them all in the stocks and throw rotten fruit at them.

£5.00 per tomato thrown, £20.00 if you want Levein. At the very least it will raise a tidy sum for our new squad.

How much for Budge ?

The problem is, they’ll all be embarrassed and ashamed and will all be able to talk about it till the cows come home. They’ll even be able to convince themselves they’ll turn it around. None of them and I mean none of them can walk the walk tho. And that’s the biggest problem. Jam tomorrow type thinking, the Levein mind set that has crippled the club. Didn’t quite happen today but tomorrow, Oaft what a day tomorrow is going to be. Tomorrow never comes. 

8 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Let’s be honest how many of these jokers will be there next season?

They will just be replaced with similar or worse. We have been on this merry-go-round for 3 years now. 

JimCornette

If we go down it's one of the most embarrassing examples of mis-management in the history of the Scottish top flight. Putrid.

1 minute ago, glynnlondon said:

How much for Budge ?

Haha, Budge wouldn’t take part, she would be wiping Craigys brow and telling him how well he’s doing.

ToadKiller Dog

You have to wonder how they can up it against the Uglies and hibs but not where it matters .

Somebody really needs to wake Naismith up from the sleep hes been in.

I do massively put the blame on our senior players ,poor passing out fought every time against less talented Hamilton, midden players .

CloustonHMFC
21 minutes ago, Hot since 86 said:

one very talented young man who will be away sharpish, three average young players working hard for a career in the game.

Couldn’t agree more.

The four you mention aside, the squad are a bunch of spineless *****. **** them all. 

Edited by CloustonHMFC

Famous 1874

Will be the same shite recruited with John Murray at the club. Get that ****ing imposter gone. Levein, MacPhee and Gary Kirk also should **** off. Ann the hibs ***** Budge piss off along with 90% of the squad. 

Irving the only one who can hold his head up and say he gave everything to make it happen tonight - and he was only on the park 30 minutes.

Naismith is a ****ing imposter, would release him first thing in the morning if it wouldn’t cost us a fortune.

We are a disgrace.

J.T.F.Robertson
33 minutes ago, MrBones said:

Worse than the team of laddies who went down with a minus 15 start. Embarrassing

A lot worse.

It's irrelevant now but we had a chance to grow a real Hearts-minded group of players at that time, instead they were deemed not good enough for the step up.

The lot we have now, I've had tougher shits.

gashauskis9

When we got relegated in 2014, I cried but not through sadness.  Through immense pride in what those young lads did that season.  They never quit and in fact outperformed expectations.  They were adamant that they could close that 15 point gap, coached by an inexperienced Gary Locke.  They gave us hope for the future and gave us the confidence to bounce back and leave the dark days behind.  

When (if) we get relegated in 2020, we will do so with the 4th biggest budget in Scotland.   A team with a handful of internationals coached by experienced managers and no 15 point deduction to overhaul.  All the while, the fans (on top of Season Tickets and their loyalty away from home) will have raised £10m to secure the future of the club. 

I guess we’re finally getting to feel what it would have been like to have lost to Gretna in that penalty shoot out.  An absolute laughing stock and an insult to the journey this club have had to go on to pick itself up out the gutter. 

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, Gambo said:

I bet not one of them is embarressed tonight, they will look for someone to hide behind and blame.

Wage thiefs they can all gtf  immediately if they want......

The only ones you would want for next season in the championship will be the ones already in discussions with their agents about leaving Hearts the moment this season is finished 

40 minutes ago, Mundaydog said:

The only ones you would want for next season in the championship will be the ones already in discussions with their agents about leaving Hearts the moment this season is finished 

I completely disagree.

The current squad is full of spineless losers let them all GTF:

3fingersreid
1 hour ago, Gambo said:

Someone asked in another thread tonight....

Who would you trust in this squad?

Aside from the youngsters ,the one player I would trust 100% to put in a shift would be Michael Smith 

Saint Jambo

The thing I find so galling is that as bad as this squad are, even now at least four managers in the league would bite your hand off if you offered them a straight swap of their squad for our squad. It's unbalanced, it has some awful players in it and it has real weaknesses in one or two players, but that is also true of St Mirren, Hamilton, Ross County and St Johnstone. It also has enough players who have some actual quality that overall there is no question it is a better squad than those around us. I'd guarantee that any of those teams managers would back themselves to get significantly more out of our squad than we have managed this season.

2 hours ago, Hot since 86 said:

Henderson is utter dug, runs like he’s shat himself. Irving very good on the ball but he’s too slow, he’s a luxury player. Moore good In drifts and drafts but not good enough to play for hearts. Do we not have any youth players who would run brick walls cause it’s what we need right now. The lack of fight in this squad it utterly shocking. 

3fingersreid
57 minutes ago, Getintaethem said:

Smith was the only one who turned up tonight

As per usual 

annushorribilis III
1 hour ago, Saint Jambo said:

The thing I find so galling is that as bad as this squad are, even now at least four managers in the league would bite your hand off if you offered them a straight swap of their squad for our squad. It's unbalanced, it has some awful players in it and it has real weaknesses in one or two players, but that is also true of St Mirren, Hamilton, Ross County and St Johnstone. It also has enough players who have some actual quality that overall there is no question it is a better squad than those around us. I'd guarantee that any of those teams managers would back themselves to get significantly more out of our squad than we have managed this season.

Imagine playing for those teams , up against (with a few notable exceptions) a Hearts team of overpaid , gutless ******s. 

The stats this season for results against "bottom 6" teams alone are grounds for sacking AB & the board. 

An utter disgrace. 

Nelly Terraces
3 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

When we got relegated in 2014, I cried but not through sadness.  Through immense pride in what those young lads did that season.  They never quit and in fact outperformed expectations.  They were adamant that they could close that 15 point gap, coached by an inexperienced Gary Locke.  They gave us hope for the future and gave us the confidence to bounce back and leave the dark days behind.  

When (if) we get relegated in 2020, we will do so with the 4th biggest budget in Scotland.   A team with a handful of internationals coached by experienced managers and no 15 point deduction to overhaul.  All the while, the fans (on top of Season Tickets and their loyalty away from home) will have raised £10m to secure the future of the club. 

I guess we’re finally getting to feel what it would have been like to have lost to Gretna in that penalty shoot out.  An absolute laughing stock and an insult to the journey this club have had to go on to pick itself up out the gutter. 

Spot on. The 2014 young team gave it their all in every game alongside blokes like Ryan Stevenson who although was pretty limited also never gave anything less than 100% in every time he played for us. The fact we beat the vermin twice towards the end of season which went a long way to relegating them was a superb effort & gave us all a great lift in a bleak situation. They had passion and pride in wearing the shirt.

They'd also wipe the floor with the current feckless wasters playing for us now.

As for the running of the club & the way the fans have been treated - it's nothing short of utterly shameful.

Edited by Nelly Terraces

glynnlondon
2 hours ago, Saint Jambo said:

Aye but Hearts deserve better than a hammer throwing Scottish League dinosaur in charge  apparently

WaikatoJambo
7 hours ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

A lot worse.

It's irrelevant now but we had a chance to grow a real Hearts-minded group of players at that time, instead they were deemed not good enough for the step up.

Absolutely.  Never saw why they were so keen to replace that team with a procession of journeyman, guys who were past it and duds who had failed to impress at championship level and below.  They might have not done so well the first season back up but I doubt we would be anywhere near the mess we're in now.

WaikatoJambo
8 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

Will be the same shite recruited with John Murray at the club. Get that ****ing imposter gone. Levein, MacPhee and Gary Kirk also should **** off. Ann the hibs ***** Budge piss off along with 90% of the squad. 

Gary Naysmith, Andy Kirk or both?  I don't disagree with your sentiment.  The recruitment has been a joke.  These guys don't care, they clearly think Pops Levein is a soft touch and they can sideways pass their way to a draw all season while HMFC tops up their pension funds.

Famous 1874
37 minutes ago, WaikatoJambo said:

Gary Naysmith, Andy Kirk or both?  I don't disagree with your sentiment.  The recruitment has been a joke.  These guys don't care, they clearly think Pops Levein is a soft touch and they can sideways pass their way to a draw all season while HMFC tops up their pension funds.

Gary Kirk mate. A Levein yes man who is also part of the recruitment team. Managed to stay out of the limelight as does John Murray.