Pascal Feindouno

Praha06

Anybody watching the Guinea V Morocco match? Its 1-0 for Guinea at half time.

The goal was scored by Pascal Feindouno, a Hartley-esque free kick from wide on the left of the 12 yard line.

Does anyone remember a certain corker of a goal from Pascal Feindouno against Hearts for Bordeaux in the UEFA Cup a few years back?

Anybody watching the Guinea V Morocco match? Its 1-0 for Guinea at half time.

The goal was scored by Pascal Feindouno, a Hartley-esque free kick from wide on the left of the 12 yard line.

Does anyone remember a certain corker of a goal from Pascal Feindouno against Hearts for Bordeaux in the UEFA Cup a few years back?

was that the long range effort? cracking goal if it was

was that the long range effort? cracking goal if it was

Think it was the other goal that night. The first was scored by Riera I believe.

That was Merouane Chamakh who scored againt us (99% sure)

Edit: Nope i was wrong, but it was Feindouno who scored the second goal.

Dunno why I thought it was Chamakh.

I could be wrong then, Pascal Feindouno did line up against us though didnt he for Bordeaux. Anyway he scored a sweet goal for Guinea this afternoon.

I could be wrong then, Pascal Feindouno did line up against us though didnt he for Bordeaux. Anyway he scored a sweet goal for Guinea this afternoon.

Yep, the goals were:

Riera (8)

Feindouno (66)

Riera's one was the 30 yarder, but Feindouno's was also good as I remember.

That goals got a bit of the McFaddens about it.

I still think Gordon could have done better with it, I know thats harsh but he was some distance from goal when that was hit.

Bugger, I had Morocco as part of a betting double tonight along with Ghana!

Theres still goals in this one though, being played at some pace and you just feel someone could well get sent off too, such is the pace of the game!

Theres still goals in this one though, being played at some pace and you just feel someone could well get sent off too, such is the pace of the game!

:laugh:

There's your red card.

Feindouno off.

:laugh:

There's your red card.

Feindouno off.

Jeezo! You just knew it was gonna happen though. And would you credit it - The very man, Feindouno!

:ninja:

I'm happy!

Got a Guinea/Racing Santander/Bordeaux treble tonight

Couldn't believe Guinea were 3/1, they are higher in the rankings than Morocco. Total overreaction to Morocco's result against an awful Namibia

I'm happy!

Got a Guinea/Racing Santander/Bordeaux treble tonight

Couldn't believe Guinea were 3/1, they are higher in the rankings than Morocco. Total overreaction to Morocco's result against an awful Namibia

Super! Smashing! Great!

Picking up 100 quid from Mr William Hill to pay for my semi day out ;)

Archived