If the reality hasn't set in by now..........

Finlay James

Finlay James

It ****ing well has too starting this weekend at Livi.

These players must now see the mess we're in.

Just now, Finlay James said:

Forget Sunday we are down simple as that.

These players are complete imposters.

Edited by Jamboelite

CloustonHMFC

The reality should have set in months ago. My personal belief is the players genuinely believed they were too good to get relegated and now it’s too late. 

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, CloustonHMFC said:

The reality should have set in months ago. My personal belief is the players genuinely believed they were too good to get relegated and now it’s too late. 

It’s been round the whole club imo. I kept reading on here about how we’d turn it around and most fans I spoke to said the same. I’ve never felt that way I don’t think the fans took this serious and the players have definitely not taken this seriously enough. 
Im not shocked I’m just really disappointed that my gut feelings have been right. 

If we can't beat St Mirren away (who have the worst goal scoring home record in the league) then I don't feel confident about us going to Livingston and winning.

Seymour M Hersh
21 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

Do they give a toss though? That's the real question. 

Central Belt 1874
10 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

It’s been round the whole club imo. I kept reading on here about how we’d turn it around and most fans I spoke to said the same. I’ve never felt that way I don’t think the fans took this serious and the players have definitely not taken this seriously enough. 
Im not shocked I’m just really disappointed that my gut feelings have been right. 

Kickback has been full of people predicting this mess unfolding for near on 3 years. Is anybody actually surprised how this is unfolding? 

The club has been a shambles since the minute Robbie Nielson walked out and the subsequent poor player acquisitions has led to a continued decline. 

One of the worst seasons in the clubs history when you consider the amount of fans turning up, FOH and the wage bill.

Edited by Central Belt 1874

Smoked-Glass
9 minutes ago, Central Belt 1874 said:

Kickback has been full of people predicting this mess unfolding for near on 3 years. Is anybody actually surprised how this is unfolding? 

The club has been a shambles since the minute Robbie Nielson walked out and the subsequent poor player acquisitions has led to a continued decline. 

One of the worst seasons in the clubs history when you consider the amount of fans turning up, FOH and the wage bill.

Remember some kwnut decided to fly a plane over Tynecastle to get rid of Robbie? 😬

jack D and coke
10 minutes ago, Central Belt 1874 said:

Yeah it all feels like the turkeys have come home to roost. 

We have to win at Livingston. If we don’t then ta ta.

Im going and will be optimistic but in reality am expecting more of the same.

running out of games big time. And the games we have left against bottom 6 fill me with even less confident.

i think we are down and it’s absolutely tragic in the year we take the club in our ownership. 

Edited by 1971fozzy

12 minutes ago, Central Belt 1874 said:

Not sure if you’re meaning Robbie should have stayed or not. The point for me is a club of our size should have relatively easily been able to recover from a manager like robbie leaving. As you touched on, the decision making since then has been, to be frank, disastrous. 

That’s us down. There’s no way we are beating Livingston on that pitch.

We need to start preparing for the Championship and the SC Semi Final.

Budge needs to have a long hard look at herself too. She is the one to blame for this disgraceful situation we are in and she better get her band in her pocket to make sure we come straight back up.

Robbo-Jambo

Tonight was our chance and we blew it.

The players were not up for this game.

Why the **** not . How can that even be possible ?

Sickened beyond belief with that disgrace of a performance.

16 minutes ago, Central Belt 1874 said:

Yeh and these people were slated as “pant wetters”, “window lickers” and all sorts of other personal crap by the Levein apologists on here!

Budge has presided over two disastrous head coach appointments in Cathro then Levein - sadly it looks like she has made another one in Stendel.

That result is just so depressing!

GorgieRules22

If we couldn’t raise our game for that tonight we won’t the rest of the season.

****in cowards the lot of them

Central Belt 1874
Just now, GinRummy said:

Not sure if you’re meaning Robbie should have stayed or not. The point for me is a club of our size should have relatively easily been able to recover from a manager like robbie leaving. As you touched on, the decision making since then has been, to be frank, disastrous. 

Agreed, I wasnt a big fan of Neilson but at least I could/can see what he had achieved. He built the foundations that Budge should have helped build upon.

I feel Neilson walked out on us as he didn't get the backing of the board in the transfer market... something that led to many fans not appreciating his contribution. 

The signings in the summer before Neilson left and subsequently have been dreadful, added to the Cathro appointment and now Stendal, should be clear indicators that Budge should be gone as quickly as possible after the end of the season. 

54 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

If you think theres the slightest glimmer of a chance we can stay up then its you who needs the reality check. We're done mate.

Edited by PnG

1 minute ago, PnG said:

If you think theres the slightest glimmer of a chance we can stay up then its you who needs the reality check. We're done mate.

Even I am resigned to the prospect of relegation now. We are at least two games from getting off the bottom spot and I just don't see us getting a win against Livingston next game. In fact, I expect us to get turned over there and that will be the end of us. I wouldn't be surprised if Stendel doesn't walk when we get beat from Livi. 

Only a miracle can save us now. 

RustyRightPeg

Livi will batter the sh**e out our little mouse players on Sunday. They will scrap and kick and noise us up and we’ll just lie there and take it like we have all season. 

I've had a season ticket for 30 years. I don't think I've ever seen us win only 2 games at home an entire season. Don't know why anyone thinks we are staying up with form like that

Finlay James
11 minutes ago, PnG said:

There are still 24 points to play for, it's not even nearly done.

If we go into the final two games in this position, then yes, we're ****ed but as it stands we have 8 games to get ourselves out of this.

What are the plans for next season? Realistically a lot of players will be on the way out and thank god for that. However, if we’re going to go back up we need a spine of players that know the game and ideally support Hearts. I honestly don’t know if such a group exists, youngsters are talented but don’t seem ready yet so where do we find players with the backbone to get us back where we should be 

Not the greatest opponents to hope for a confidence boosting win against.

Livingston are probably everything we (or our spineless players I should say) hate playing against.  If we needed courage tonight, **** knows where we are going to get it for Sunday?

There’s no chance we’re getting anything from Livingston. Scotty Rab and his mates will give our duds the runaround. And our manager won’t have a clue about how to combat their devastating ‘long throw’ ploy.

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, Jamboelite said:

To a f....g man 🤏

HeartOfWestLothian

You never know, perhaps coronavirus will see the league postponed and we can stay up by default...

3fingersreid
24 minutes ago, EH11_2NL said:

At least season tickets will be cheaper next season.

Aye but how many Friday night games for us ☹️

HillmanHearts

Really can't see Stendel coming up with a game plan to beat Livingston.

Can't see the bunch of losers who couldn't lay a glove on StMirren tonight suddenly find some bollocks.

2 hours ago, Jamboelite said:

Correct. Livi will beat us by at least two goals at the weekend. We have no fight. Second to everything tonight. 

Jambof3tornado
3 hours ago, Jamboelite said:

This. The players have chucked it. They dont give a ****.

merseyjambo
5 hours ago, Finlay James said:

There are still 24 points to play for, it's not even nearly done.

If we go into the final two games in this position, then yes, we're ****ed but as it stands we have 8 games to get ourselves out of this.

Like the optimism but we are showing zero fight for this scrap and I’m sorry but unfortunately we will be done long before there’s 2 games to go

What a ****ing shambles. An owner who had a priority list resembling a community centre from day one. A football club run as a woke charity. The Ann Budge foundation has done wonders for so many people, just not Hearts fans.

The five year plan has seen us back to where it started. A fanbase devoid of the once strong passion and a stadium that is more welcoming than a refuse centre. An atmosphere that resembles a stop in crisis centre.

From her bizarre comment about Hearts and Hibs competing in Europe, her blatant contempt for the average fan, her snide digs in her countless statements to her social cleansing of our club.

Thinking Levein was doing a 'great job' as we were in freefall and overseeing the most sub standard recruitment imaginable. This soft spoken fraud has destroyed us.

I called it 4 years ago I am sorry to say. I stepped away as could not watch it happen as most sat in awe of her.

Doesn't make much sense to me, we pump the rangers and humiliate h1b5., yet draw against Motherwell and beaten of St Midden... 

Questions have to be asked of the players. Why are they not asking themselves.  

Physically sick I feel, having just watched that on Alba...

I do not have words appropriate enough to describe that lot, that take a wage from our club and us...blame Levein...blame Stendel....but FFS the players are the biggest criminals out of this whole sorry mess....they cant and shouldnt escape their part in our demise....

On the day I got my latest certificate from FoH like thousands of us who go above and beyond and these fakes cant even justify the bare minimum expected...

Im a bit in shock if truth be told with this ****ing mess....

What about thinking we will beat Livingston, destroy Hibs in the semi, avoid relegation easily and be Jocks bairns for next season.

I refuse to think any other way.

7 hours ago, Lambo85 said:

That’s us down. There’s no way we are beating Livingston on that pitch.

We need to start preparing for the Championship and the SC Semi Final.

Budge needs to have a long hard look at herself too. She is the one to blame for this disgraceful situation we are in and she better get her band in her pocket to make sure we come straight back up.

We won’t win again this season going on last nights shambles, there’s a fair chance the semi final will never be played which should save us some embarrassment.

8 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Agreed. Gutted that it never worked out, but pretending it’s all fine will achieve nothing. 

alicante jambo

I am normally optimistic but i genuinly think we are fecked now. I will hold onto little hope we have left and there is hope but a miracle is required. That goal was a repeat of so many this season. So fecking simple a punt over the top.