The club have let us down at every level

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Absolutely gutted. Can’t see a way back from this. I’ve been clinging to the possibility of a turnaround but I’ve no idea where it’s coming from now.

Budge - total intransigence about Levein and ultimately you are to blame

Levein - nothing more to be said about you

McPhee - why on earth is he still on the payroll?

Stendel - don’t want to be too critical but he can’t get a tune out of this lot when it matters.

Recruitment department - truly pathetic.

Players - you ****ing owed us more than that tonight you bunch of bottling *****. I wouldn’t mind so much if you looked like it mattered. Pricks.

2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Absolutely gutted. Can’t see a way back from this. I’ve been clinging to the possibility of a turnaround but I’ve no idea where it’s coming from now.

Stendel - don’t want to be too critical but he can’t get a tune out of this lot when it matters.

Players - you ****ing owed us more than that tonight you bunch of bottling *****. I wouldn’t mind so much if you looked like it mattered. Pricks.

The club is soft as shite and needs ripped apart and rebuilt. 

9 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Correct.

No one at the club seems that bothered tbh.

jack D and coke

A win tonight guaranteed a huge support at livvy and a right raucous ending to the season. 
It’s all ending in a whimper...

1 minute ago, merseyjambo said:

We need a Mercer type character to come in as CEO and rip the guts out of this club from top to bottom

Absolutely...👍

John mcCartney

its those *******s Levein and Murray who have ultimately ****ed the club,lets be honest here.....Budge is merely an emotionally connected woman who has been shafted herself by Lescream.

Edited by John mcCartney

John mcCartney

probably looking like being American owned soon.The vultures will be circling right now.........this is why FOH wanted to reduce the majority vote I reckon.

Edited by John mcCartney

6 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

probably looking like being American owned soon.The vultures will be circling right now.........this is why FOH wanted to reduce the majority vote I reckon.

Chelsea interested 

6 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

It's not what I would have hope for (in fact I'd have opposed it drastically a few years back) but a change of ownership is must.

Hot since 86
23 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Spot on. Nothing more to be said really. Gutted. Raging.

Clark Griswold

Disgraceful behaviour - at least show some appreciation for the backing you got. Arseholes.

image.thumb.png.89e2965020adf029c95cb2e883876ca0.png

Gordon Ramsay
Just now, Clark Griswold said:

Disgraceful behaviour - at least show some appreciation for the backing you got. Arseholes.

****ing wimps. 

Forza Cuore
2 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

They will want us backing them in the semi too eh. Spineless *****

John mcCartney

can see mcCann as a serious contender for the job if it all goes tits with Daniel.
He sounded as exasperated as us lot on the radio earlier.

5 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

Smith can carry on and walk right out the club for all I care .

23 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

We need a Mercer type character to come in as CEO and rip the guts out of this club from top to bottom

Absolutely.

Slevinkelevra

Promoted from the championship, spent millions on over paid and utter dross "footballers".  Us fans have been paying for this debacle out of their own pockets, an absolute travesty, been taken for mugs. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Smith has been one of our better players tbf. But right now I couldn’t care less if every one of them left. 

NaturalOrder74

**** them honestly how can a team just randomly show up against sevco and hibs and then be this shite against every ***** else we’re not far too deep into a hole that it’s going to make more than a miracle to turn it around. Worst hearts team of my life 

Famous 1874

Get Budge to **** man. Surely the clowns who support her can see that now. Hibs ***** 

Edited by Famous 1874

All started way back when Cathro was appointed as manager. The decision making from there on in has been nothing short of a complete disaster. 

RustyRightPeg

This starts from the very top of the club, and what we are seeing now is the result of piss poor on the field running of the club for the last 3 years. It’s astonishing the rate of knots this club is spiralling at, at the moment. 

Regardless of the end of season result, relegation or not, Budge HAS to go. I don’t care if she feels she’s unfinished business. She done her job, she saved the club, she got her money back and now she’s currently destroying it again. 

Danny Wilde

It's incredibly hard for us all to get our heads around. The club came straight back up in a dazzling Championship season, unshackled from the baggage of the recent past, and with tremendous goodwill from an amazing fanbase. We were primed to kick-on to new levels. Instead we've seen mind-blowing levels of executive mis-management and strategic ineptitude over 5 years wasted years. It looks like we will have to start all over again, from a football ground-zero.