A tricky one

Humblerogue

Can I suggest a halfway house?  See what the score is at half time and use that to gauge whether watching it at 1000 is likely to be a good decision.

:av-1001:

Austin MacGlee

Been planning all day to hold out and watch it on Alba but it won't happen. I won't be able to not check the score. 

jamtartan74

Working till ten, Alba set up to record, so avoiding the score until I get home. Cmon the Hearts 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

WheatfieldWarrior

Speaking of tricky decisions, I notice that the POTY awards diner has just been added to the website.

And the winner is...….. nobody.

Heres Rixxy
49 minutes ago, WheatfieldWarrior said:

Speaking of tricky decisions, I notice that the POTY awards diner has just been added to the website.

And the winner is...….. nobody.

Hickey NAP.

5 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

No chance of avoiding it unless I go into hiding😁

(If I want to wait til Alba coverage)

Kids are stuck to their phones these days and my Daughter, in particular, gets score alerts.  

Even if I asked her to avoid me she’d still ask “do you want to know the score?”...thus hinting something has happened in the match. 🤬

I was at Easter Road last week while my 8yo was at home. Despite being sent to bed, he kept asking Alexa for score updates then phoned me just after the final whistle :D

Wife wasnae happy :rofl:

7 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Im going on lock down until Alba

I'm going to watch shite on Netflix until game starts. I have that F1 drive to survive to watch.

3 hours ago, Dunks said:

I was at Easter Road last week while my 8yo was at home. Despite being sent to bed, he kept asking Alexa for score updates then phoned me just after the final whistle :D

Wife wasnae happy :rofl:

:rudiyas: Good lad.