A tricky one

Humblerogue

Humblerogue

Listen to the match live on the radio, or radio silence and sweat over the result, and wait to watch the game on alba half an hour after full time with a few bevvies?

Trying to do the latter this evening, hopefully they don't announce the score during champions league :lol:

Might be able to get the game live on Hesgoal .  If so I will watch it there as listening to the dramatists on here is wrist slashing at times.

Edited by jock _turd

40 minutes ago, Humblerogue said:

Listen to the match live on the radio, or radio silence and sweat over the result, and wait to watch the game on alba half an hour after full time with a few bevvies?

I’ll pace the floor for 90 minutes, having a nervous peek at the score at 5 minute intervals! 🙈

No danger could I hold out until Alba. I'll be working but listening to radio.

If we win then I'll watch it on Alba otherwise don't give a toss.

Wearing black undies just to be on the safe side.

😬🤯

No chance of avoiding it unless I go into hiding😁

(If I want to wait til Alba coverage)

Kids are stuck to their phones these days and my Daughter, in particular, gets score alerts.  

Even if I asked her to avoid me she’d still ask “do you want to know the score?”...thus hinting something has happened in the match. 🤬

Edited by Debut 4

Radio tonight for me. I’ll be like a cat on a hot tin roof, up of my seat every two minutes. Talk about stress!

Jambo, Goodbye

If i can get a stream online,  I'll watch it on Alba. Going to be difficult to avoid the score though :(

Grafting so the hell that is a Hearts game on JKB for me. When you can click on and know if we're losing because certain posters names are prominent with multiple threads on individual players.

A Shoreditch Heart

live on the radio for me - shouting like an idiot and kicking and heading ever ball - c'mon The Hearts - tonight is massive!

Hate listening to Hearts on the radio. Probably keep up on here or just check the score every five minutes on BBC football fixtures. 

Then watch it on Alba as long as we haven't lost. 

Impossible for me to avoid the game and wait for Alba. 2 females in the house with a spoiler alert compulsion. 

53 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Grafting so the hell that is a Hearts game on JKB for me. When you can click on and know if we're losing because certain posters names are prominent with multiple threads on individual players.

Aye, hopefully those guys can gtf and stay off here.

1 hour ago, Masonic said:

its live on betfair video but u need to have a £2 bet on the game to get access too the free stream

Is it? Can't see it on their list

3 hours ago, neilnunb said:

No danger could I hold out until Alba. I'll be working but listening to radio.

If we win then I'll watch it on Alba otherwise don't give a toss.

Wearing black undies just to be on the safe side.

😬🤯

61HXiaF-Y0L._AC_UX679_.jpg

Why you would want to stay up until almost midnight to watch us struggle through yet another away game baffles me!

Jambo 4 Ever
2 hours ago, martoon said:

Hate listening to Hearts on the radio. Probably keep up on here or just check the score every five minutes on BBC football fixtures. 

Then watch it on Alba as long as we haven't lost. 

Impossible for me to avoid the game and wait for Alba. 2 females in the house with a spoiler alert compulsion. 

Surely listening on radio is better than messages online 

Been on edge all day thinking about this. Sometimes I hate Hearts and what they do to my nerves and mental well being 😁

Jambo 4 Ever
3 minutes ago, cheetah said:

will have twitter on whilst watching a repeat of last nights bake off.

Bake off 😂

4 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Was going to stick it out 'till ten but I always crumble and look on flashscores so it's the wireless for me.

I do the same thing and start sweating on what the score is before crumbling and checking my updates on my Sky Sports Centre app.

Will be watching if there's a stream or otherwise listening on HW while playing darts with the kids. Won't be able to hold out till 10:00 p.m., no chance of that.

1 minute ago, Natural Orders said:

Neither way is good, tbh. 

Although I do quite like visiting the match thread and seeing:

:yas:

11 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

You must have missed my post the other day. When you're listening to the radio what else can you do? I've tried reading but it's just too distracting. As a radio guy, what do you suggest?

coatbridgejambo

Up early for work tomorrow so will be the radio while on here moaning about the bbc coverage 🙂

MarkDevriesScores4

I’ve got the weird situation of going to the game with my cousin (St Mirren fan) and I’m sitting in the home end 😫. Didn’t seem quite as big a deal when we bought tickets for the original fixture but I’m already feeling sick and anxiety is building. I’ve been told to behave myself regardless of the score 😂 not sure I’ll be able to if hearts score.

4 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Im going on lock down until Alba

Good idea that, how can you resist the temptation to check the score before ALBA show the game. I'll be on edge of my seat chewing my finger nails awaiting programme starting.  Also need to avoid sports news. I have BT Sport so will watch Europa League in hope it's not mentioned.

1 minute ago, Marvin said:

Good idea that, how can you resist the temptation to check the score before ALBA show the game. I'll be on edge of my seat chewing my finger nails awaiting programme starting.  Also need to avoid sports news. I have BT Sport so will watch Europa League in hope it's not mentioned.

There's plenty of government advice on self isolation around at the moment. Get plenty of bog roll, tinned tomatos and hand cleanser and you'll be alright 'til the program starts. :thumbsup:

Just now, whodanny said:

There's plenty of government advice on self isolation around at the moment. Get plenty of bog roll, tinned tomatos and hand cleanser and you'll be alright 'til the program starts. :thumbsup:

Not to mention several cases of Red Stripe ;)

Just now, Marvin said:

Not to mention several cases of Red Stripe ;)

Goes without saying.

3 hours ago, Masonic said:

its live on betfair video but u need to have a £2 bet on the game to get access too the free stream

Doubt it, not in this country anyway.