International Call Ups

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Smith Boyce and Washington for Northern Ireland to add to Uche last week. Lewis Moore and Andy Irving in the under 21s.

Could be problematic, would be seeking guarantees these players will get back into the UK

Kidd’s Boots
2 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Smith Boyce and Washington for Northern Ireland to add to Uche last week. Lewis Moore and Andy Irving in the under 21s.

Could be problematic, would be seeking guarantees these players will get back into the UK

Heard on the radio earlier that Slovenia is in lockdown as a precaution being on the Italian border. Bosnia and Croatia will probably follow suit, so would imagine that the NI game will be behind closed doors. Where are U21's on their travels?

2 minutes ago, Kidd’s Boots said:

Heard on the radio earlier that Slovenia is in lockdown as a precaution being on the Italian border. Bosnia and Croatia will probably follow suit, so would imagine that the NI game will be behind closed doors. Where are U21's on their travels?

Edinburgh and Greece

Kidd’s Boots
7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Scotland v Croatia U21s Fri 27 March

Tynecastle 

Tickets on sale from Hearts - Adults £5

Cheers Mikey, will make the effort to get to that

Kidd’s Boots
21 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Greek government are going to be pretty strict I reckon 

Given that it's 2 weeks until these fixtures, we might be in the same position with games here..... not scaremongering by any means but if the advice changes from the authorities every one will need to comply. I'd imagine that the cancellation of the Women's 6 Nations match in Glasgow will have them all desparate for guidance in the 'what happens next' round 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
11 minutes ago, Kidd’s Boots said:

Given that it's 2 weeks until these fixtures, we might be in the same position with games here..... not scaremongering by any means but if the advice changes from the authorities every one will need to comply. I'd imagine that the cancellation of the Women's 6 Nations match in Glasgow will have them all desparate for guidance in the 'what happens next' round 

News this evening was a bit more upbeat on the national situation. Much more positive than I had expected,  all cases positive have travel history 

Kidd’s Boots
7 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

News this evening was a bit more upbeat on the national situation. Much more positive than I had expected,  all cases positive have travel history 

Fingers crossed it stays this way 🤞