Imagine this scenario

gashauskis9

gashauskis9
1 hour ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Your post above probably negates a lot of the threads that have appeared on here since the date of your post. Because what this and some responses do show is that if the situation had been reversed position wise we would have been looking for HMFC to vote in the same way many clubs have voted, i.e. in the interest of their own club, based on evidence they feel was being spoon fed to them by other parties in terms of access to finances available, for example. Reading a lot on here about boycotting this, that and the other thing when truth is if we had been in a position to vote in a certain way we would have done so, and any anger should be directed at the SPFL and not how clubs voted. Why they voted the way they did, yes a valid ground for challenge, but I think we all know, 100%, that if we hadn't been sitting bottom of the league we would have supported what was being planned, because another club would be relegated.

Fair play.  I think the world has changed a lot since 10 March.  If I’d known then what I know now, I might have reigned it in a bit.  

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Weakened Offender

• gashauskis9

HermansHermits
3 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Fair play.  I think the world has changed a lot since 10 March.  If I’d known then what I know now, I might have reigned it in a bit.  

foresight is a wonderful thing and i believe had the season continued then we would have been comfortable

On 13/05/2020 at 11:48, HermansHermits said:

foresight is a wonderful thing and i believe had the season continued then we would have been comfortable

Not sure at what point we could have turned the corner mate. We couldn't buy a win against the worst teams in the league and by all accounts looked like relegation material.

The Verminator

Apparently the original message is quite a hit on flumps.net, according to my neighbour - perhaps KiwiDoug could confirm, no way I`m going there!

bavariajambo
On 10/03/2020 at 09:17, gashauskis9 said:

We beat St Mirren 2-0 tomorrow night and go above them on goal difference.  

On Thurs morning, the SPFL/SFA decide to end the season prematurely due to COVID-19.  To ensure that Dundee Utd don’t hit the wall, the decision is taken to cancel the play offs, but relegate one and promote one.  As a result, St Mirren are relegated on goal difference on technically the last day of the season.  They then spend the rest of their eternity thinking about how this could have been avoided if they hadn’t let Celtic pump them last weekend.

That my friends is ****ing karma!!!

On 14/05/2020 at 22:04, The Verminator said:

Apparently the original message is quite a hit on flumps.net, according to my neighbour - perhaps KiwiDoug could confirm, no way I`m going there!

Yup, its up there.