Scottish football phone in

Restonbabe

I remember the real raido Scottish  football phone in. It was Absloute cringe at its finest. 

Isn't there a scope for a YouTube /TV / raido fans live stream that could include all things Scottish football. 

Or am I missing something 

P.S he's no finish he's only 28

Jambo, Goodbye

The real radio phone in,  i remember that!

It could be what taught me how deluded and entitled old firm fans are compared to the rest of us...

4 hours ago, Jambo, Goodbye said:

The real radio phone in,  i remember that!

It could be what taught me how deluded and entitled old firm fans are compared to the rest of us...

Cameron & Roughy , pair of OF  toadies.

Edited by jamboozy

The Real Radio Old Firm phone in was a cringefest. Awful, just awful.

"We are gonny win oor millionth trophy"

"Well we are gonny win oor millionth and wan trophy"

"The Daily Record has an agenda. They mentioned Seliiiik 70 times this morning but only mentioned Rainurs 69 times'

"Rangers are bigots"

"Naw, Selliiik are the bigots"

"Rainurs are the best"

"Naw, Seliiik ur the best"

Why I buy no papers, do not watch Sportscene, do not talk to Old Firm fans and steer well clear of Scottish football phone ins.

Edited by i8hibsh

Never Let Them Forget

Superscoreboard is entertaining at times. Gordon Dalziel and Mark Wilson are the best (Thursday).

Its an old firm love in but when either of them lose it’s a good listen, you get some rockets on the lines 😀

Nookie Bear
9 hours ago, Restonbabe said:

I remember the real raido Scottish  football phone in. It was Absloute cringe at its finest. 

Isn't there a scope for a YouTube /TV / raido fans live stream that could include all things Scottish football. 

Or am I missing something 

P.S he's no finish he's only 28

The Niemi call was when Talksport created an exclusive Scottish broadcast. 

The White Cockade

Listening to the James Sanderson one on the bus back from away games was always a good laugh 

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, The White Cockade said:

Listening to the James Sanderson one on the bus back from away games was always a good laugh 

The voice of Scottish Football.

...a bit disco
55 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

Talk 107 anyone with Simon Pia.  That was alright.

Anything with Simon Pia starts on a negative.

Was the talk 107 just pure Hearts and Hibs I remember listening to that in early 2000s think it had Paul Kane and Alan Preston on it .

The White Cockade
3 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

The voice of Scottish Football.

or as Only an Excuse had it

the voice of football

the voice of a football!!

Tenaciousdandy
6 hours ago, jamboozy said:

Cameron & Roughy , pair of OF  toadies.

Remember the show well, used to always suck up the old firms arse and have wee smartarse digs at hearts. Cameron is allegedly a hearts fan, used to post on here as well, maybe still does 

13 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

The Jim Trayner one on BBC Scotland got really bad. 

SuperScoreBoard is exactly what you might think it is.

Off The Ball have occasionally featured a phone in. 

Your Call (Jim Traynor) was ok. Tried to show a level of impartiality which was destroyed as soon as Traynor left the BBC. 

SuperScoreBoard was an absolute joke of a phone in. 99 out of a 100 calls from Celtic/The Rangers fans but strangely there was a Hearts supporter calling in every so often. They've emptied Big Fat DJ, have sadly heard it recently and it's improved a little (from complete shit to mostly shit). 

Real Radio Football Phone In was an attempt to pick up advertising disguised as a radio show. Ewan Cameron did a great job in keeping it going. As long as you didn't take is seriously you'd be rewarded with one or two funny calls. Mostly Rangers/Celtic fans but more from other teams supporters than on Radio Clyde. Ewan did talk up the Hearts a lot and he was hammered for (rightly) calling out Vlad for the charlatan he was.

The phone ins on Radio5 Live are (funnily enough) all Southern based and actually not bad! 

Think everything else these days is "fan stuff" - Rangers fans seem to be proactive at having their own "Moan In". 

I'd really like YourCall to return on BBC Radio Scotland with Michael Stewart. 

been here before
4 hours ago, The White Cockade said:

"Were you at the game caller?".

He was a funny wee man Sanderson with a high pitched whiney nasal voice. 

Jambo 4 Ever
2 hours ago, Mysterion said:

Your Call (Jim Traynor) was ok. Tried to show a level of impartiality which was destroyed as soon as Traynor left the BBC. 

SuperScoreBoard was an absolute joke of a phone in. 99 out of a 100 calls from Celtic/The Rangers fans but strangely there was a Hearts supporter calling in every so often. They've emptied Big Fat DJ, have sadly heard it recently and it's improved a little (from complete shit to mostly shit). 

Real Radio Football Phone In was an attempt to pick up advertising disguised as a radio show. Ewan Cameron did a great job in keeping it going. As long as you didn't take is seriously you'd be rewarded with one or two funny calls. Mostly Rangers/Celtic fans but more from other teams supporters than on Radio Clyde. Ewan did talk up the Hearts a lot and he was hammered for (rightly) calling out Vlad for the charlatan he was.

The phone ins on Radio5 Live are (funnily enough) all Southern based and actually not bad! 

Think everything else these days is "fan stuff" - Rangers fans seem to be proactive at having their own "Moan In". 

I'd really like YourCall to return on BBC Radio Scotland with Michael Stewart. 

actually not a bad idea - we should email in with the suggestion

8 hours ago, Darth Sidious said:

Talk 107 anyone with Simon Pia.  That was alright.

Always enjoyed listening to that. Shame it didn't last. 

been here before
25 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

actually not a bad idea - we should email in with the suggestion

Go on then. Let us know what they say.

Copy and paste, screenshot, photograph or whatever.