Walker

Zorin

Weakened Offender
32 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

I know he wont chuck this relegation battle till its over.

Theres a few in that squad i wouldnt be able to say that about with confidence.

There's a few experienced, regular starters who I'm extremely concerned about in that regard. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shaggy2

• soonbe110

• Beast Boy

• Scottie Wanshot.

Jamie has started 14 games this year and has 4 goals and an assist despite suffering a broken leg. That also doesn't include being involved in the build up to goals like Saturday.  He also works hard and tracks back despite what people claim, you just have to watch him for 5 minutes to see that.

I'd imagine his record holds up more than most in our current squad.  Probably time we get off the back of individuals seeing as we are in a battle.

9 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

I got that - I just meant Stendel rates him enough to have him in the 16 so it is unlikely he is showing a bad attitude or poor physical attributes in training. More that he just isn't fit/good enough to get in the first 11

Maybe however it could also be that he doesn't rate the other options he has currently and Walker is the best of those.

I would be delighted for him to do well for us in the run in of important games but I am yet to be convinced he will. Hopefully he will prove me wrong.

2 hours ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Jamie has started 14 games this year and has 4 goals and an assist despite suffering a broken leg. That also doesn't include being involved in the build up to goals like Saturday.  He also works hard and tracks back despite what people claim, you just have to watch him for 5 minutes to see that.

I'd imagine his record holds up more than most in our current squad.  Probably time we get off the back of individuals seeing as we are in a battle.

Creativity is such a precious commodity in football and he has more than anyone else in our squad.  And as many goals for Hearts as the rest of the squad put together

Walker played a part in the goal and both Boyce and Naismiths chances at the end at the weekend. People just seem to have a thing against Walker. 

On 07/03/2020 at 18:16, Walter Bishop said:

Absolute rubbish, anything decent in the second half we created Walker played a part in it. 

This.

On 09/03/2020 at 18:47, Smith's right boot said:

This is shite tbh. 

Walker runs back just fine. 

He is not lazy in any way at all. 

What you talking about? I didn't say he was lazy. 

Suso Santana

Walker was our best player when he left. 

His legs are past their best but he still has something to offer. 

He needs to do a Rudi Skacel, be in the right place at the right time, drive forward and smash the ball into the net. 

If Stendel is expecting him to track back and press players.. We will never see the best of Jamie Walker ever again. 

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Suso Santana said:

His legs are past their best but he still has something to offer. 

He needs to do a Rudi Skacel, be in the right place at the right time, drive forward and smash the ball into the net. 

If Stendel is expecting him to track back and press players.. We will never see the best of Jamie Walker ever again. 

This is exactly what Walker has brought and can bring to the team - more than any other player we have. And to be fair he's been better at the defensive side of the game since returning.

52 minutes ago, Suso Santana said:

Could not disagree more.