Walker

Zorin

Was poor in the 10 or so minutes he played against Hibs and didn’t look interested today. 
A shadow of his former self and on current form shouldn’t be anywhere near the match day squad.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wavydavy

• soonbe110

• Suso Santana

• Scottie Wanshot.

Need far more from him. It’s a time for leaders with quality, not sure he’s a leader. 

Naismith is getting pelters for a late missed chance but you know you’re getting blood, sweat and snotters from him at least. 

been here before

Both agajnst Hibs and again today his head looked 2 seconds ahead of what his body wanted to do.

I thought he showed more hunger when coming off the bench later on in matches. Came on early today and was outshone by Moore. 

Must do more. 

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

Absolute rubbish, anything decent in the second half we created Walker played a part in it. 

This.

2 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

Garbage before he left and garbage now. Offers nothing

Exactly.  What did we expect when we signed him.  He was guff for both Wigan and Peterborough as well.  Only Levein among SPL Managers would have signed him.  

His next team will be in the championship.

15 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

Absolute rubbish, anything decent in the second half we created Walker played a part in it. 

Utter crap

People who keep defending him Is baffling “ oh he’s just come back from injury” etc... its utter nonsense.

There was a point in the 2nd half where he had the chance to shoot and he shit it and played it to someone else.

Passenger and chicken hearted and thats why he is on the bench.

Edited by Jamboelite

Bazzas right boot

Great wee pass to Naismith. 

Boyce, Naismith and Walker all looked a bit disjointed today. 

Boyce out right, Walker out left in our all out attack effort was brave but it was disjointed across the board. 

Don't see the need to rip individual players tbh. 

1 minute ago, Gambo said:

Was not great today. Too weak, and same goes for Moore and Meshino.

We need players to out body on line.

We got bullied all over the park buts it Hearts who are the “big physical side”! 😏

Walker looked awful today.

Boyce wasn’t much better.

We also need to stop having every body up front. There’s never anyone else left to actually create and play that decisive pass.

Kirky Jambo

Didn’t do enough today imo but also doesn’t deserve to be singled out for criticism. Played a good ball to Naismith for our goal, also slid in Washington for our late chance. Just looks a bit short of confidence

Famous 1874

Was decent in cameos before Hibs but since then he has been a waste of a jersey. Didn’t look interested and touch was all over the place 

Guest ToqueJambo
5 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Was not great today. Too weak, and same goes for Moore and Meshino.

We need players to out body on line.

Harsh on Moore. Almost created a chance from nothing today through sheer strength and determination, a bit like when he set up the goal vs Rangers.

Thought the shape and subs were the man problem today. Boyce and Washington should have been up front. Bozanic should have stayed on, we missed his dead ball deliveries.

4 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Harsh on Moore. Almost created a chance from nothing today through sheer strength and determination, a bit like when he set up the goal vs Rangers.

Thought the shape and subs were the man problem today. Boyce and Washington should have been up front. Bozanic should have stayed on, we missed his dead ball deliveries.

Don’t think bozanic got his free kicks or corners over the first man today.

He’s a luxury player of the highest order. Really doesn’t do enough in a game but can score or create a chance. We don’t have much creativity at all, so I am in two minds about him playing to be honest. 

copa-mundial

Not good enough. 

Weak, slow, half hearted, mostly on his heels. 

I'd have subbed him off for Meshino.

Walter Bishop
26 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Utter crap

People who keep defending him Is baffling “ oh he’s just come back from injury” etc... its utter nonsense.

There was a point in the 2nd half where he had the chance to shoot and he shit it and played it to someone else.

Passenger and chicken hearted and thats why he is on the bench.

He played in Naismith for the goal and for Boyce`s chance. 

I find people who keep having a go at him baffling. 

Edited by Walter Bishop

Suso Santana

Strange time to get game time to be honest, Apparently his wife has just given birth..

Having been there, you don't get much sleep!

Jambof3tornado
45 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Waste of a jersey today. 

Yup. Wrong sub. Boyce on for clare and washington pushed wide. Walker offered nothing either attacking or defending.

HeartsInMyBlood

Read some stuff on Twitter about how emotional he was at ER when we scored. When I watched it my immediate thought was 'going through the motions'

The boy was never a work horse but he used to have that bit of magic, the spark, the goal out of nothing 

Where has that gone? We need him to step up more than ever and he seems to have completely lost the part of him that makes him special 

It should have been ten
56 minutes ago, Zorin said:

Was poor in the 10 or so minutes he played against Hibs and didn’t look interested today. 
A shadow of his former self and on current form shouldn’t be anywhere near the match day squad.

Should be nowhere near the club 

It should have been ten
17 minutes ago, copa-mundial said:

Not good enough. 

Weak, slow, half hearted, mostly on his heels. 

I'd have subbed him off for Meshino.

Said the same at the game.

Before the Rangers game he was clearly one of our better performers.

Today he wasn't great, but neither was he a "waste of a jersey".  He done some good things and some bad.  Weird how we look for ways to hammer our players.

Scottie Wanshot.
1 hour ago, Walter Bishop said:

Walker's a good player.

sandyseymour
1 minute ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

Walker's a good player.

Walker is a number 10...i.e. a midfielder who doesn't track back...never a winger even at his best ...lacks pace ..and he's well off his best now 

Scottie Wanshot.
Just now, sandyseymour said:

Walker is a number 10...i.e. a midfielder who doesn't track back...never a winger even at his best ...lacks pace ..and he's well off his best now 

a lot better than most of them

I’m normally a Walker cheerleader but he’s a shadow of his former self. Looks like he is going through the motions most of the time rather than someone who is trying to win his place back. Shite today

Has done nothing to deserve a starting position.  Don’t think he has ever recovered fully from his knee problems. Well past his best.

1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

Thought he was poor overall. Useless defensively and a couple of times aside (We need more) he was weak.

2 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

Waste of a jersey today. 

Beautiful ball in to Naismith for the cutback that lead to goal 

He's not very good, I'm just impressed with the amount of minutes he has been putting in for us, much more than I expected when we signed him.

As poor  a performance as you will see from any Hearts player this season. We are in a relegation battle, we need players that, atleast give the impression that they are bothering their arse !!

Poor performance again today needs to up his game 

Nothing to do with the howler of a goal we conceded

School boy defending cost us today 

Hectormasson
2 hours ago, weehammy said:

I’d have subbed him too but NOT for Meshino. What a signing he’s been!!!!!

He wont make it at city or any other english team ,in premier or league 1,,,not got it , too light soft hearted,    basically no hard enough,,,,,,,

bigsuperslim1874

I sometimes wonder if my eyes are playing tricks. Not everything was successful today for Walker but he was involved with the goal and at least one other chance. He also got a burst gub sticking his head on the ball when Well were applying pressure at a corner.

People can complain about his attitude pre-move etc but to say he wasn’t interested or trying is clearly rubbish.

bigsuperslim1874
1 minute ago, Barack said:

Must hate playing against Motherwell. Next injury will be decapitated or something.

😂