Marcel Langer

Suso Santana

Suso Santana

You'd have thought he'd be fully fit and raring to go by now?

Anyone know what the story is?

Him and Donis have been pointless signings so far.  :(

Unfortunately due to our position we were scraping the barrel slightly with signings and these two so far haven’t worked out! 

Takes too much time on the ball for me, would have been swallowed up today imo

To add to your second point I honestly think all four of our January signings haven't done nearly enough, still got high hopes for Boyce and Sibbick but have to wonder if we could have done better in the window 

I'm sure both will be important for us as we close out the season. Feeling we're going to need the whole squad involved as needed.

Him and Donis. 

Terrible signings. Imagine if Levein brought these guys in!?

2 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Him and Donis. 

They're like typical Levein signings, so far.

The Internet
1 minute ago, Sarah O said:

Him and Donis. 

Yes let's open the Levein signings can of worms. 

Not impressed with him so no surprise he’s not featured much, Donis looks good but would need time to settle which we haven’t got.

StevenNaismith
5 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Suspended for getting sent off for missing brown

He was on the bench today.

allanwilson1970

He is rank rotten. Probably worse player I have seen in 20 years at our club. Will never be a player. Donis also looks hopeless.  If we are to judge or manager by the signings then we are in deep trouble.  Why Irvine or Cochrane are not getting near the team I don’t get it if we need a 3rd midfielder.  Langer would not get a game in my five a side team he’s that bad. 

If and it is still an if they are terrible signings then atleast they are away at the end of the season and not on 3 year deals. 

Stendelnator

Where would he have played today? Bozanic and Damour were terrific in the last two matches. We went more attacking so hooked Bozanic for Boyce  

People complaining for the sake of it 

Brighton Jambo
6 minutes ago, allanwilson1970 said:

He is rank rotten. Probably worse player I have seen in 20 years at our club. Will never be a player. Donis also looks hopeless.  If we are to judge or manager by the signings then we are in deep trouble.  Why Irvine or Cochrane are not getting near the team I don’t get it if we need a 3rd midfielder.  Langer would not get a game in my five a side team he’s that bad. 

Irving has been playing and was on the bench today.  Cochrane is simply not good enough and rightly is nowhere near the first term set up.  I’m not sure we will see him regularly in a hearts shirt again.  

In the scrap ahead they might just produce something that makes a difference. You never know. 

If not, both are offski in the summer. That's the difference between them and a Levein signing. 

Nessjambo67

Think I hold more hope for Donis than langer my god he’s not even played a senior first team game just the reserves in Germany want him to do well but struggle to think what he will bring to the team odd signing 

Psychedelicropcircle
21 minutes ago, allanwilson1970 said:

We should hire you as chief scout! Worked all this out in less than 90 mins worth of football. 

allanwilson1970
6 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

We should hire you as chief scout! Worked all this out in less than 90 mins worth of football. 

Bookmark this and let me know end of season if you are not agreeing with me. He’s rotten and will never be a player. 

jamboinglasgow
46 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

Where would he have played today? Bozanic and Damour were terrific in the last two matches. We went more attacking so hooked Bozanic for Boyce  

Yup. And again writing off a player after a few games. Imagine if people gave players a chance more then 2 games, but guess its quicker writing a player off.

Edited by jamboinglasgow

Getintaethem

Yeah, let’s rip into a player who wasn’t even on the pitch today and write him off after a couple of appearances.  Get a grip.

1 hour ago, Suso Santana said:

You'd have thought he'd be fully fit and raring to go by now?

Anyone know what the story is?

Him and Donis have been pointless signings so far.  :(

Relegation fight and we win against Rangers and Hibs with a pairing of Damour and Bozanic.

If we want results we need a consistent 11. May see him now with Bozanic and Damour taking slight knocks 

Suso Santana
56 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

I don't think you get it. 

We're in trouble, we needed to bring in players that would improve us. 

Langer and Donis aren't doing that. 

P.s it just shows how desperate we are when Damour and Bozanic are getting a game over our new signings. 

Not taking away the fact that they have improved under stendel and i fully back him.

Edited by Suso Santana

9 minutes ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

Am I the only one who thinks Boyce has been poor. He didn't look interested today

Nope. I can’t say I’ve been awfully impressed either. Not expecting a goal a game but I think he must be what, 4 or 5 without now? Seen other strikers torn to shreds for less 

Him and Donis haven't even had a real chance yet. Washington went game after game without scoring and now he's scored 2 in 2. Due to our predicament I can't see them really getting a chance.

Suso Santana
Just now, Thommo414 said:

Nope. I can’t say I’ve been awfully impressed either. Not expecting a goal a game but I think he must be what, 4 or 5 without now? Seen other strikers torn to shreds for less 

All 4 of our new signings haven't been value for money so far.. 

Toby Sibbick get's a pass since he's been ill. 

I will be honest he just looked like a signing that was to bring in a body and it has made the others step up and claim the place.Some folk were saying it was an excellent signing at the time but I just never could work out how they thought it he is 23 and never played any first team football( Hannover and Schalke B sides ain't first team )

Suso Santana
2 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

I will be honest he just looked like a signing that was to bring in a body and it has made the others step up and claim the place.Some folk were saying it was an excellent signing at the time but I just never could work out how they thought it he is 23 and never played any first team football( Hannover and Schalke B sides ain't first team )

I reckon they're all drinking tap water.. 

Edited by Suso Santana

Just now, Suso Santana said:

I recon they're all drinking tap water.. 

😂👍

Highland Spring for you mind 

Suso Santana
2 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

😂👍

Highland Spring for you mind 

For sure. 

I can't be risking that nestle shite now. 

Psychedelicropcircle
45 minutes ago, allanwilson1970 said:

Bookmark this and let me know end of season if you are not agreeing with me. He’s rotten and will never be a player. 

Might it be that the Jan window is difficult & lacks choice, then factor in its a new league for them?  

Suso Santana
Just now, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Might it be that the Jan window is difficult & lacks choice, then factor in its a new league for them?  

Dunno about you but i'm just sick of the amount of players we bring in that aren't up to the job, January or not. 

Is that murray boy still about? Should have been sacked 5 years ago. 

January transfer window has been tragic. 

Felt like Langer and Donis were just rolls of the dice and we’ll have been a waste of time. 

Unfortunately Sibic and Boyce have not made the impact I hoped for either. 

Hectormasson
3 hours ago, Dannie Boy said:

Not impressed with him so no surprise he’s not featured much, Donis looks good but would need time to settle which we haven’t got.

Hes got a decent mowser,🤓 

I’m a massive pro Daniel fan and wouldn’t blame him for relegation if that’s what unfolds. Unless something dramatic happens soon however history will show that his signings when we desperately needed them to improve the team and hit the ground running have thus far at least not come off at all. It was a huge pressure window and asking a hell of a lot, stress again I don’t blame DS for where we are. 

I wouldn't write them off just yet. I just don't think either of them are fit enough or used to the style, the physicality or pace of the league. It is doubtful we can chuck them in at the moment to get games because we need everyone on the same page and scrapping for every ball. These lads need a pre season under their belts. 

wattie exploited
3 hours ago, Thommo414 said:

he was shit today in fact he has been shit the last couple of games he has played :rifle:

Donis was playing for a decent Turkish side, and once rated one of the best prospects in Europe. 

Langer was rated at Schalke, a decent Bundesliga side. 

Both were given short term deals. Bad signings, or lads who've come into a struggling squad, in a league and country they've no experience of, in the midst of a relegation battle therefore struggling to fit in quickly?

Mr Brightside
3 hours ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

Am I the only one who thinks Boyce has been poor. He didn't look interested today

Think he was told to play deeper today which didn’t suit him.

5 minutes ago, Locky said:

Donis was playing for a decent Turkish side, and once rated one of the best prospects in Europe. 

Langer was rated at Schalke, a decent Bundesliga side. 

Both were given short term deals. Bad signings, or lads who've come into a struggling squad, in a league and country they've no experience of, in the midst of a relegation battle therefore struggling to fit in quickly?

Careful mate, common sense is often frowned upon around these parts 😉

5 hours ago, Stendelnator said:

This...signed as a squad player and on bench because the other more experienced central midfielders have been playing well. Non story...

40 minutes ago, usagi said:

Careful mate, common sense is often frowned upon around these parts 😉

You'd think I'd learn by now.

5 hours ago, weehammy said:

Hooking Bozanic and effectively having Boyce and Naismith in that area led to us conceding the midfield.

It also pushed us up the park on the front foot in the second half. 

6 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Him and Donis. 

The difference is they are on short term deals - Levein would have given them a 4 year contract!

Edited by Thomaso