The Trial of Alex Salmond

Trapper John McIntyre

28 minutes ago, flecktimus said:

Against that, there was a vague statement by the actor that he believed a fourth person had been present, but he described her hair colour as different to woman H, described her as wearing jeans when woman H said she was wearing a dress, and did not say the woman had her arm in a sling – which it was established woman H’s arm was at that time. One arm in a sling would be pretty debilitating in eating and the sort of detail about a fellow diner at a very small dinner party you would likely remember.

This from https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2020/03/jaccuse-2/

That must have been pretty devastating to the prosecution’s case, you would think. Begs the question; why on earth did she claim to be there if she wasn’t?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Trapper John McIntyre

• Space Mackerel

• Justin Z

• Beast Boy

coconut doug
1 hour ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

That must have been pretty devastating to the prosecution’s case, you would think. Begs the question; why on earth did she claim to be there if she wasn’t?

It also makes you wonder why, given the clarity of this info that some on here, some of the press and Rape Crisis Scotland are still claiming that AS behaved inappropriately toward this woman.

Rape crisis Scotland given £1.5 million from SG yesterday. I wonder if there is any link.

manaliveits105

The businesswoman friend of Ms H confirmed Ms H wasn't at the dinner there were only 3 people there - her Eck and the actor

The actor confirmed twice that there were 4 people there but his description of the 4th person wasn't Ms H 

now both their versions seemed to confirm she wasn't there but don't add up - a very strange business all round 

Space Mackerel
1 hour ago, coconut doug said:

It also makes you wonder why, given the clarity of this info that some on here, some of the press and Rape Crisis Scotland are still claiming that AS behaved inappropriately toward this woman.

Rape crisis Scotland given £1.5 million from SG yesterday. I wonder if there is any link.

Have you seen who is on the board for RCS? 

East Lothian Jambo
21 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Have you seen who is on the board for RCS? 

There are 8 Board Members 

Any particular Board Member of interest

Space Mackerel
5 minutes ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

There are 8 Board Members 

Any particular Board Member of interest

Yup, there is one who would love to make political capital out of this whole mess.

6 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Yup, there is one who would love to make political capital out of this whole mess.

..and has a history of conflict with Alex Salmond, and everything he stood for.

Space Mackerel
2 minutes ago, felix said:

..and has a history of conflict with Alex Salmond, and everything he stood for.

Wait for the "conspiracy theory" post coming up.

In 3,2,1...

East Lothian Jambo
16 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Thought that might be her you were meaning 

coconut doug
24 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

i wonder if any of those involved in the Salmond case approached RCS for assistance?

Space Mackerel
47 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

i wonder if any of those involved in the Salmond case approached RCS for assistance?

I wonder who was in this mysterious WhatsApp group?

1 hour ago, Space Mackerel said:

I presume you are referring to the odious Margaret Curran?

Space Mackerel
2 minutes ago, Cheile said:

I presume you are referring to the odious Margaret Curran?

The very one.

Margaret Curran MP's speech to Labour Conference 2014 - YouTube

Roxy Hearts
2 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

The very one.

Margaret Curran MP's speech to Labour Conference 2014 - YouTube

Dreadful human being. She made a comment a few years ago about Salmond falling under a bus and wouldn't care or something similar. Typical Labour type. 

48 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Dreadful human being. She made a comment a few years ago about Salmond falling under a bus and wouldn't care or something similar. Typical Labour type. 

From a pure anti-fake news standpoint, you would be best to provide a link to proof that she made this comment.

Also, please don't tar all Labour supporters or politicians with the same brush. I'm not one, but this sort of parochialism does your argument no good whatsoever.

Roxy Hearts
1 hour ago, redjambo said:

From a pure anti-fake news standpoint, you would be best to provide a link to proof that she made this comment.

Also, please don't tar all Labour supporters or politicians with the same brush. I'm not one, but this sort of parochialism does your argument no good whatsoever.

She most definitely said it but I can't find a link. I'm an ex Labour voter and would never vote for them again. Took Scotland for granted and their anti SNP everything stance doesn't help. They should be trying to work together but are so engrained in their ways it's pitiful. 

Shanks said no
3 hours ago, redjambo said:

as a neutral I googled Curran, Salmond and bus

https://newsnet.scot/archive/if-salmond-run-down-by-bus-i-wouldnt-ask-who-did-it-says-labour-mp/

Shanks said no
8 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Much appreciated.

No problem mate, the reason it peaked my interest is that I know one of the other Board members fairly well.

6 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Not fake. I like my integrity. 

:) Integrity is good. I like to see claims substantiated.

Roxy Hearts
6 minutes ago, redjambo said:

:) Integrity is good. I like to see claims substantiated.

No probs, understand 👍

29 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

You need to teach me to search the archives 😉

Im just a simple mechanic. 

Pretty easy actually, just go to archive.org and in this box

image.png.bd8a091efb2cc70a62bc0fa49832b4b4.png

paste in the URL of the page that's now missing.

If they have any copies of it, you'll get a calendar with the date of each copy they saved highlighted. You can browse from there.

Space Mackerel
8 hours ago, Justin Z said:

Pretty easy actually, just go to archive.org and in this box

image.png.bd8a091efb2cc70a62bc0fa49832b4b4.png

paste in the URL of the page that's now missing.

If they have any copies of it, you'll get a calendar with the date of each copy they saved highlighted. You can browse from there.

Bookmarked for future use. Thanks very much.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

One big pile of shite from a prick. Alex Salmond should count his lucky stars and hide out the road. 

Who the feck would get 9 people to accuse someone of being a sex pest, just to stop them coming back to politics. 

The Craig Murray affidavit is tl;dr for me, looks like a lot of he said/she said from a quick browse, but once Covid becomes less of an issue it's going to be very difficult for Nicola Sturgeon to be the person the SNP unite behind.

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

One big pile of shite from a prick. Alex Salmond should count his lucky stars and hide out the road. 

Who the feck would get 9 people to accuse someone of being a sex pest, just to stop them coming back to politics. 

If it's a pile of Shite, then he has opened himself to be taken to court for defamation, as its a sworn affidavit to 3 judges.  Lets wait and see if their are any takers.

Weakened Offender
2 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

Great read.  Thanks for that.  

Craig Murray, the former British Ambassador and campaigner for Scottish Independence 😁

2 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

Craig Murray, the former British Ambassador and campaigner for Scottish Independence 😁

Aye, but if he does have evidence of even half the stuff it's pretty damaging.   

Even indy fans can see why they haven't been cooperating with the enquiry.  

2 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

We also expected a new politics in Scotland without a lack of transparency.   They have shown tbe only difference is the voting system. 

Ferrier etc shows we will still have politicians with the same lack of trust.  

I'm a supporter of independence but not how nicola sturgeon and her other half are handling this enquiry.  

Just release everything and sustain some trust in our new system.  

It has already cost us half a million.  

10 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

Just release everything and sustain some trust in our new system.  

It has already cost us half a million.  

Yep 👍

manaliveits105

You can see now why Sturgeon got The Minnion  to ask the question about McCaskill travelling to his home in Moray the other day 

The SG really is a corrupt parcel of rogues at the moment 

Edited by manaliveits105

On 27/01/2021 at 22:34, Auldbenches said:

Aye, but if he does have evidence of even half the stuff it's pretty damaging.   

Even indy fans can see why they haven't been cooperating with the enquiry.  

I'm missing something basic here, but If Craig Murray's right, what's the underlying logic for stitching up Salmond ?

jack D and coke
Just now, felix said:

I'm missing something basic here, but If Craig Murray's right, what's the underlying logic for stitching up Salmond ?

This is what I just can’t understand either. 
Why? It doesn’t make any sense. 
That’s not to say I don’t believe something has went on here but its all very bizarre. 

1 minute ago, felix said:

Not too sure on that either and can't see them going that far to prevent him making a comeback.  All that so the Murrells stay relevant?  

I'd like to know if there are other reasons for it, but not a clue.   

You giving any kudos to his claims of emails and vicious circles at nikki's house?  

Just thought it looks piwderkeg stuff if any of it is true.