The Trial of Alex Salmond

Trapper John McIntyre

Trapper John McIntyre
7 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

It’s hardly Weinstein is it ffs :rofl: It’s not sounding great for Salmond but surely you don’t go to jail for touching someones cheek or placing your hand on their bottom ffs. Is this actually for real? He done a zombie walk honestly hahahahahahaha

What an absolute weirdo you are tripper. 

For some,  #MeToo just passed them by unnoticed.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Trapper John McIntyre

• Space Mackerel

• Justin Z

• Beast Boy

Space Mackerel
14 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

It’s hardly Weinstein is it ffs :rofl: It’s not sounding great for Salmond but surely you don’t go to jail for touching someones cheek or placing your hand on their bottom ffs. Is this actually for real? He done a zombie walk honestly hahahahahahaha

What an absolute weirdo you are tripper. 

I mind a tried to bag off with a lassie in Century 2000. 

My bad

Space Mackerel
7 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

For some,  #MeToo just passed them by unnoticed.

Can I sue the married wifie that took my innocent wee cherry then? 😃😃😃

jack D and coke

Its an embarrassment of a trial. Granted it doesn’t sound great for AS but it’s almost hilariously pathetic. Touching them on the cheek, putting his hand on their bottom, touching their leg through their trousers I mean ffs, then his volatile moods honest to **** :rofl:

Its hardly the casting couch or Bill Cosby material. 
:cornette:

:cornette_dog:

17 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Its an embarrassment of a trial. Granted it doesn’t sound great for AS but it’s almost hilariously pathetic. Touching them on the cheek, putting his hand on their bottom, touching their leg through their trousers I mean ffs, then his volatile moods honest to **** :rofl:

Its hardly the casting couch or Bill Cosby material. 

:cornette_dog:

isn't he accused of attempted rape as well?

just checked there are two counts of attempted rape he is charged with so do you count attempted rape as a joke?

Edited by milky_26

4 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

just checked there are two counts of attempted rape he is charged with so do you count attempted rape as a joke?

Unfortunately some obviously do.

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

Apparently. 
Salmond sounds like a man who had a jumped up opinion of himself and his attraction to women, a bit of a pest. I’m not excusing that btw. I’ve had ten times worse when I’ve worn a kilt. 
It doesn’t sound great but it’s an embarrassing attempt at a sensational trial. 
To actually be getting off on this and you’re for the watching. 

Just now, jack D and coke said:

Apparently. 
Salmond sounds like a man who had a jumped up opinion of himself and his attraction to women, a bit of a pest. I’m not excusing that btw. I’ve had ten times worse when I’ve worn a kilt. 
It doesn’t sound great but it’s an embarrassing attempt at a sensational trial. 
To actually be getting off on this and you’re for the watching. 

what you are saying is we should not attempt to prosecute anyone for attempted rape

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

Unfortunately some obviously do.

Yeah I’m always laughing about shit like that. 
Here’s one for you tae..

jack D and coke
Just now, milky_26 said:

what you are saying is we should not attempt to prosecute anyone for attempted rape

Eh? 
You’ll have to show me where I’ve said that chief. 
Anyway I’ll leave you freaks to it. 

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

Yeah I’m always laughing about shit like that. 
Here’s one for you tae..

You said it big shot not me.

Space Mackerel

All these provocative half naked photos of lassies I’ve received, they’re going down now I’m telling ya. 😂😂😂😂

Shanks said no
14 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

We can only assume that these allegations will be made next week although quite what crime he has supposedly committed by stroking a facial cheek is yet to be explained.

Got a feeling Alex won't be seen in the Wheat field stand for a wee while..... Zombie lover....  Oh gawd.

Trapper John McIntyre
17 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

We can only assume that these allegations will be made next week although quite what crime he has supposedly committed by stroking a facial cheek is yet to be explained.

You need to keep up with matters.  The alleged rape charges have been heard this week.

Also, we're now in 2020 in case you haven't noticed. Even if some believe he's just the poor man's Weinstein. 

Anyway, next week's installment will be all about the cover up by the SNP. I think the former Il Duce wants to bring as much of the temple down with him as possible.

Shanks said no
27 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

You need to keep up with matters.  The alleged rape charges have been heard this week.

Also, we're now in 2020 in case you haven't noticed. Even if some believe he's just the poor man's Weinstein. 

Anyway, next week's installment will be all about the cover up by the SNP. I think the former Il Duce wants to bring as much of the temple down with him as possible.

Apologies I have been tied up up with Coronavirus all week, will scroll back.

Trapper John McIntyre
3 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Apologies I have been tied up up with Coronavirus all week, will scroll back.

Accepted. May have slipped your mind.

Whats a rape trial of the former First MInister after all.

Edited by Trapper John McIntyre

jambos are go!

The cover up by the establishment will be a huge issue if he is convicted.

The published evidence suggests/alleged that political activists and civil servants were prepared to protect a serial sex offender to dupe the public into supporting Scottish Independence.

And it's hard to believe some opposition politicians as well as the media from the BBC to Wings over Scotland did not know.

A national disgrace if true.

1 hour ago, jambos are go! said:

The cover up by the establishment will be a huge issue if he is convicted.

The published evidence suggests/alleged that political activists and civil servants were prepared to protect a serial sex offender to dupe the public into supporting Scottish Independence.

And it's hard to believe some opposition politicians as well as the media from the BBC to Wings over Scotland did not know.

A national disgrace if true.

But that's also in the context of behaviour like that being allowed to happen. Not only about Independence. 

Harvey Weinstein was doing all that too (worse) and no one would do anything. 

Probably without Weinstein/ MeToo the women would have stayed silent. 

jack D and coke
9 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

This trial is probably bigger than Scottish Nationalism. 

Yeah a 300 and odd year movement hinges completely on whether Salmond is possibly a bit of a sex pest who does the zombie trying to chat bursds up :lol: 

Absolutely tragical the way the unionists are trying to blow this up. 

719A939F-7309-46EA-A061-06FEF37822B9.jpeg

Trapper John McIntyre
4 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Yeah a 300 and odd year movement hinges completely on whether Salmond is possibly a bit of a sex pest who does the zombie trying to chat bursds up :lol: 

Most of us thought after your last posts you'd be off self isolating. Hopefully for around 30 years.

You've topped yourself this time. Oh dear. Are you really only 12?

25 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

so attempting to rape someone (if it happened) only makes you a sex pest rather than a sexual predator. yet i imagine if it was boris johnson facing the same charges you would not be downplaying the severity of them and demanding he is jailed for a long time

jack D and coke
16 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

Most of us thought after your last posts you'd be off self isolating. Hopefully for around 30 years.

You've topped yourself this time. Oh dear. Are you really only 12?

Most of us? I’m guessing about 4 of you on this entire forum then? :lol: 

I come on this Hearts forum to talk about Hearts pal. And obviously to laugh at people like you. You come on when you find a juvenile meme about wee nippy or the baldy man. You’re also getting off on a trial that is embarrassing nothing more. 
More swings and misses from you wee man. One of these days eh😉

jack D and coke
Just now, milky_26 said:

so attempting to rape someone (if it happened) only makes you a sex pest rather than a sexual predator. yet i imagine if it was boris johnson facing the same charges you would not be downplaying the severity of them and demanding he is jailed for a long time

No I wouldn’t. 
Im not an obsessed weirdo is why. 

Trapper John McIntyre
12 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I come on this Hearts forum to talk about Hearts pal. And obviously to laugh at people like you. You come on when you find a juvenile meme about wee nippy or the baldy man. You’re also getting off on a trial that is embarrassing nothing more. 

God help any girl who comes into contact with you.

When you're old enough, that is.

Trapper John McIntyre
12 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

No I wouldn’t. 
Im not an obsessed weirdo is why. 

Says guy with 20k plus posts on chat site.

jack D and coke
51 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

God help any girl who comes into contact with you.

When you're old enough, that is.

Never any trouble here wee man😎

49 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

Says guy with 20k plus posts on chat site.

PHM😎
*edit proper Scotsman an all. No like you kiddy on yins😎

Edited by jack D and coke

Had a search on this thread to see if anyone has read any of the Criag Murray blogs on the trial (he's an nvestgative journalist and human right's activist), and can't see any references.  I've not read through all of the blogs yet, as only discovered it today form a reference on the John James website comments, but they offer an alternative view with regards to the trial - link is below

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/

Mods please let me know if the link is ok to remain, or if it should be removed, thanks

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

I never post on here but I would ask how you would feel if that was your daughter or wife whose cheek “he was just stroking” or leg he “just touched” a man and I use that term very loosely in his position should never ever have used his power to put any women in that position, he was getting away with it and possibly then thought he could get away with worse. 

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, FNG1969 said:

I never post on here but I would ask how you would feel if that was your daughter or wife whose cheek “he was just stroking” or leg he “just touched” a man and I use that term very loosely in his position should never ever have used his power to put any women in that position, he was getting away with it and possibly then thought he could get away with worse. 

I have a daughter of 20 and things have happened in her life that I’ve dealt with and will continue to do to look after her. I’ve also had a girlfriend who experienced some unwanted harassment. They aren’t shrinking violets in any way though and dealt with things pretty much themselves. 
Im really not defending Salmond here, I think the guy is clearly a bit of a creep and whatever he gets hell mend him but it’s not Weinstein level stuff and some posters are getting a bit over excited about it imo. 
It’s a bit devilment on my part I’ll admit I can’t help getting into a couple of posters on here. 

Seymour M Hersh
16 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Oh behave yourself. If you were married and your wife's boss was stroking her cheek, in addition to multiple other inappropriate actions how would you feel? 

1 hour ago, jambo63 said:

Had a search on this thread to see if anyone has read any of the Criag Murray blogs on the trial (he's an nvestgative journalist and human right's activist), and can't see any references.  I've not read through all of the blogs yet, as only discovered it today form a reference on the John James website comments, but they offer an alternative view with regards to the trial - link is below

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/

Mods please let me know if the link is ok to remain, or if it should be removed, thanks

So 

1. Craig Murray has his own agenda, probably.

2. He makes a very important point. You can't really follow a trial properly unless you observe and listen to the whole trial. Reporting is indeed partial and potentially misleading. I've seen that happen a lot. 

3. But overall? Find out at the verdict. 

Trapper John McIntyre
2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

I have a daughter of 20 and things have happened in her life that I’ve dealt with and will continue to do to look after her. I’ve also had a girlfriend who experienced some unwanted harassment. They aren’t shrinking violets in any way though and dealt with things pretty much themselves. 
Im really not defending Salmond here, I think the guy is clearly a bit of a creep and whatever he gets hell mend him but it’s not Weinstein level stuff and some posters are getting a bit over excited about it imo. 
It’s a bit devilment on my part I’ll admit I can’t help getting into a couple of posters on here. 

Nice try.

Trapper John McIntyre
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

So 

1. Craig Murray has his own agenda, probably.

2. He makes a very important point. You can't really follow a trial properly unless you observe and listen to the whole trial. Reporting is indeed partial and potentially misleading. I've seen that happen a lot. 

3. But overall? Find out at the verdict. 

Murray is deranged. 

Trapper John McIntyre
22 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

At what wee man?

I dont know which has provided me with the biggest shock this week. The testimony from the Salmond trial or the revelation you're old enough to have a daughter of 20.

jack D and coke
Just now, Trapper John McIntyre said:

I dont know which has provided me with the biggest shock this week. The testimony from the Salmond trial or the revelation you're old enough to have a daughter of 20.

You’d never think it to look at me. Handsome as **** tbh. 

Shanks said no
5 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Oh behave yourself. If you were married and your wife's boss was stroking her cheek, in addition to multiple other inappropriate actions how would you feel? 

Fair point well made, I’ll keep away from this thread when under the influence of alcohol 

Trapper John McIntyre

First witness today is Woman B - Alex Salmond is accused of indecently assaulting her

Woman B was a civil servant in the Scottish government. Court discussing the creation of Alex Salmond’s official Christmas card - Woman B says she didn’t think one year’s design by Jack Vettriano was appropriate as it featured a man and a “quite scantily clad” woman kissing

Woman B says Alex Salmond agreed to change the card, but after discussing it he wanted to “recreate the pose” on the card and grabbed her wrists and tried to kiss her. She says she was trying to get away but it was like “wrestling with an octopus”

Woman B says “it felt like it went on forever”, but it was probably only seconds or a minute - she says someone came into the room and Alex Salmond stopped, and she left. She says she spoke to her line manager but she didn’t feel there was a option to “take things further”

Woman B says “the relationship which existed between the civil service and the first minister, if I had complained formally I would have been the problem and I would have been removed - and I had worked really hard”.

In cross examination, Shelagh McCall asks if Alex Salmond and Woman B otherwise had a “reasonably respectful” relationship, and he respected her work and professionalism; she says yes

Shelagh McCall asks if Alex Salmond was in a “playful” mood; she says “I think even if he was in a light hearted mood there was always an underlying tone of - you would never relax in his company.”

Shelagh McCall asks Woman B why she didn’t complain at the time; she says “if I had complained it would have been swept under the carpet and I would have suffered in my career....I never saw anyone in a senior position in the Scottish government tackle the FM on his behaviour”.

Trapper John McIntyre

A civil servant has been called as the next witness.

He has told of a meeting with Woman F in late 2013.

The witness described her as being “unusually upset and very nervous”.

He said Woman F told him of an “incident” in Bute House with Salmond, either the evening before or shortly before their meeting.

The civil servant said Woman F told her she’d been in what he called the “lounge area” at the Edinburgh residence with Salmond before moving to his bedroom.

He said he was told “Mr Salmond had asked her to sit on the bed” then joined her there “at which point (Woman F) fled Bute House”.

The civil servant said Woman F appeared “traumatised”.

He said “something clearly upsetting had happened to her”.

He added: “I was shocked.”

The witness said Woman F’s permission was sought for other people to be contacted with the aim of them “speaking to Mr Salmond”.

The civil servant has described rules that later came into place that female civil servants visiting Bute House were not to be alone with Salmond.

Mr Prentice asked the civil servant: “Were people frightened of the first minister?”

The witness replied: “Yes.”

Trapper John McIntyre

Witness tells the court that after incidents involving Woman F and Woman G “we changed the rota meaning that no female [civil servant] would be alone in Bute House”. He doesn’t know if it was ever written down but would have been reflected in rotas

Another civil servant tells the court this was “more an operational response than an official policy”, but efforts were made in civil service to either “double up” or “avoid single female contact with Mr Salmond after certain points of the evening”.

Trapper John McIntyre

The civil servant said he raised the allegations with Salmond when they were alone together.

He said he put it to Salmond that Woman F had said he “kissed her”, “tried to kiss her”, “hugged her”, and “invited her to lie down on a bed”.

The civil servant added: “He (Salmond) said that he had been feeling bad about (Woman F) and that he had been meaning to speak to her.”

He said Salmond had “welcomed the fact that I had approached him with the information”.

The witness added he came away with the “strong impression” that Salmond intended to apologise to Woman F.

He added Salmond had appeared to “acknowledge that something had happened for which he felt remorse”.

The civil servant said Salmond admitted he’d been drinking on the evening of the alleged incident.

He told the court that Woman F had wanted an apology and assurances her job would continue as before.

Trapper John McIntyre

Jumping back one witness - that last witness also said he would not have trusted the civil service procedures in place at the time to be able to handle sensitive issues; and he said stress of the job caused some mental health issues and others to stop working with the FM

doctor jambo

from the outside, looks very much like a political machine protecting the FM at the expense of a number of women.

Covering up harrasment allegations by, instead of dealing with the behaviour, putting in place unofficial measures to stop further incidents

6 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

from the outside, looks very much like a political machine protecting the FM at the expense of a number of women.

Covering up harrasment allegations by, instead of dealing with the behaviour, putting in place unofficial measures to stop further incidents

Power works that way. 

See what the Defence is.