Charity Tees available for a donation

SMJ_1874

All members who haven’t done so already, please pm name and address as these are being collected tomorrow by Fedex for next day delivery 

49288B8D-1795-4E1D-AEC8-CD09B6B4BB9F.jpeg

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SMJ_1874

• davemclaren

• cookieboy

• Marvin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry about the colour for the second image. This is actually the reverse and the flash was on my camera. The colour is exact the same as the first image. I’ve checked the paint code and the RAL colour is actually listed as Gorgeous Gorgie Maroon. 🇱🇻 

I couldn’t get the additional order through in time and didn’t want to miss our printing slot. There will be a 2nd edition print for all additional orders to follow. If any me ever who previously ordered and now don’t want them, then please let me know as I have a sundry list already. 

98E111C9-2BF7-4CD2-AB7B-5869EF87A4AA.jpeg.99b47e5b05b340a2d8b75088eaefca61.jpegAll bagged and tagged  with our personal size logo. 

All monies raised from this tee shirt sale will be passed over in full and will give our charity BHF and FOH a decent boost. 

HHGH 

Many thanks 

SJ 

1 hour ago, tightrope said:

Big thanks, to SJ an old Tynecastle High School foot soldier for an excellent effort. Well done mate. FTH

Cheers TR. Us Tynie boys need to stick together. I’m sure I can wangle you a small discount for the kind words. FTH

7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Picked mine up tonight and looks and feels great. 😄😄

Jkb want a picture as proof 😉

Edited by Saughton Jambo

Meant to ask out of curiosity, if there’s anyone in the crowd who appear on the tee shirt, actually ordered one of these? 

Dave, you’re a good looking man. Don’t think the masses haven’t noticed. 🇱🇻

To all who ordered postage, then these have now been dropped off with the courier and will be with you tomorrow. 

Special thanks to all those who paid more than the required price. You really are the best. Our club have the greatest fans in the world. 

HHGH 🇱🇻

Excellent quality and design, could not be better. Thanks SJ, as long as Hearts have supporters like yourself

we will not be beaten.

45 minutes ago, nairnite25 said:

Excellent quality and design, could not be better. Thanks SJ, as long as Hearts have supporters like yourself

we will not be beaten.

You’re far too kind with your words pal. As supporters, not matter how big or small, we all have a role to play in helping our great club. I’m also including, ST holders, pledgers, benefactors and anyone who buys club merchandise that benefit the club.

This period has seen all supporters,  once again dig deep and do their bit for our club. Thanks go out to each and every one of you. Rest assured it’s not just the profits from this tee shirt campaign but all monies raised from it that will see our club and charity receive w much needed boost. I’m always humbled to see supporters like yourself, do what they can to help. 

So once again many thanks 

SJ 

I would like to say a big thank you to SJ as he hand delivered my t shirt this afternoon and it is brilliant He does a fantastic job raising funds and I was more than happy to contribute.

Quick update. 

£533.50 raised so far and not even 24hrs old. Great effort jambos, and well done. Some of our fans are paying well over the odds for these including one supporter who gave £50 for one. I’m totally humbled. 

One supporter who benefits from our charity Big Hearts even insisted on paying extra for his and wouldn’t take no for an answer despite my refusal. An absolute wonderful gesture and well done sir. 

Hopefully this edition can raise £2,000 and this will be split between our charity and FOH. 

Keep it going Jambos 

HHGH 

SJ

Punks No Deid

Big thumbs up for the two t’s I picked up tonight SJ. They were a pleasant surprise prezi for my bro and my mate 👍🏻

39 minutes ago, Punks No Deid said:

Big thumbs up for the two t’s I picked up tonight SJ. They were a pleasant surprise prezi for my bro and my mate 👍🏻

You need to get one for yourself PND before they sell out. Two thirds gone already and around £900 raised so far. I’ve got a spare adults small that will fit like a glove buddy 😉

26 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

cant wait to be modelling mines all over KB FB and whats app  tomorrow :yas:

Don’t forget to post your pic cookieboy. Should be heading south as we speak 

8 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Don’t forget to post your pic cookieboy. Should be heading south as we speak 

cant wait to get it mate :flag1:

3fingersreid

Got mine tonight , both the fit and quality are excellent . 
Great work  Mr D 👍🏻👍🏻

Mines just arrived and I'm very happy. My brother who hasn't seen them will most likely be happy too. Thanks SJ :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, pharmaceutical01 said:

Have ordered one through 3 Fingers Reid's wife......XL please 

That’s not a problem. I’ve just had a message from 3FR so I’ll keep one for you and it can be picked up when you’re in the area. 

cheers 

2 hours ago, Marvin said:

Mines just arrived and I'm very happy. My brother who hasn't seen them will most likely be happy too. Thanks SJ :thumbsup:

You’re welcome Marvin. Glad you liked it! 

Fire_At_The_Disco

That’s mines here too SJ mate, looks the muts nuts👍 Will have it on tomorrow as heading over to a Celticy mates wedding anniversary barbie. 
Thanks again mate. 

Mine just arrived in sunny Portsmouth.  I'm delighted with it and it will get its first outing this weekend. Thanks SJ.

Arrived already, well chuffed.

Thanks SJ, its even better in the flesh. 

Luvvly Jubbly.

19 hours ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

That’s mines here too SJ mate, looks the muts nuts👍 Will have it on tomorrow as heading over to a Celticy mates wedding anniversary barbie. 
Thanks again mate. 

19 hours ago, jambosun said:

Mine just arrived in sunny Portsmouth.  I'm delighted with it and it will get its first outing this weekend. Thanks SJ.

16 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

Arrived already, well chuffed.

Thanks SJ, its even better in the flesh. 

Luvvly Jubbly.

13 hours ago, cookieboy said:

got mines ,quality is brilliant ,photo later :berra:

Glad you all got yours and like the quality. Even though some went as far as Portsmouth and Bath,  one didn’t even make it over the bridge to fife. True to my word though, I’ll be making a drive up there tomorrow for a personal delivery if it doesn’t arrive today. 

I’m now sold out of all Large tee shirts. I’ll be placing an order next week again so if anyone requires one or knows of anybody  that want one, then post here or drop me a PM.

A few more to go and we’ll break through the £1,000 mark. Great team effort jambos  and well done again!

🇱🇻 HHGH 

3fingersreid

Getting an outing later when our walking the dog up the hills , great fit on a medium , 

if you’ve not got one yet , it’s worth buying 
great cause too👍🏻
Good job well done SJ 

4BFA7A00-E47C-4A96-A96E-534F54F46573.jpeg

Edited by 3fingersreid

Giving this a bump as we’ve passed the £1,000 raised so far mark.

Got a few youths size in medium for anyone that require them?

Plenty on back order so there’ll another order being placed next week. 

SJ 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Saughton Jambo said:

SJ 

Well done do far. 

3fingersreid
9 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

SJ 

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Feldy Jambo
On 19/07/2020 at 15:45, Saughton Jambo said:

SJ 

@Saughton JamboDo you want PM's for the next batch of orders?

Edited by Feldy Jambo

1 hour ago, Feldy Jambo said:

@Saughton JamboDo you want PM's for the next batch of orders?

Yes mate. Currently on holiday so I’ll get them ordered when I get back. By all accounts they’ve been quite popular 

• 2 weeks later...

Last few tee shirts available. Any required for a second edition print then please pm for orders. All proceeds to our club. I will make a personal donation to our charity big hearts as I feel we will need as much funds diverted into our club to combat our reduced financial return for the championship season 

cheers 

SJ 

south morocco
24 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Last few tee shirts available. Any required for a second edition print then please pm for orders. All proceeds to our club. I will make a personal donation to our charity big hearts as I feel we will need as much funds diverted into our club to combat our reduced financial return for the championship season 

cheers 

SJ 

pm sentmate

40 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

cheers 

SJ 

PM sent👍

• 2 months later...

Just to confirm that at total of £1,438.50 has been raised by this and transferred to the club. Thanks to Saughton Jambo for organising. 

Still around 15 t-shirts left. 

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Just to confirm that at total of £1,438.50 has been raised by this and transferred to the club. Thanks to Saughton Jambo for organising. 

Still around 15 t-shirts left. 

Mostly medium left.  Not selling many during lockdown. Think we all need a bigger size 😬

3 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Mostly medium left.  Not selling many during lockdown. Think we all need a bigger size 😬

I’ll buy a medium SJ