Charity Tees available for a donation

SMJ_1874

SJ, I am down in England.  If you can PM me your bank details I will transfer the money and more than enough to cover p&p. Thanks for doing this. I'm looking forward to wearing it. 

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SMJ_1874

• davemclaren

• cookieboy

• Marvin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, jambosun said:

SJ, I am down in England.  If you can PM me your bank details I will transfer the money and more than enough to cover p&p. Thanks for doing this. I'm looking forward to wearing it. 

I’ll do this to all once I have them in my possession JS. I’m a slight bit worried that due to COVID-19 things may go pear shaped at the 11th hour  and worst case scenario it does, then it’s only myself out of pocket and not my fellow jambos. However it’s my usual supplier and I’m fairly confident all will be ok. 

I got a sample tee and wearing it now. It’s got a high Egyptian cotton thread count and look really good. I’m sure all who have ordered will be pleasantly surprised.

I’d hope the postage will be around the £2.50 mark for all uk orders. 

Just a quick update to all. The tee shirts are here and currently lying with the printers. Due to last nights announcement then the printers have closed till further notice.  They were due to be printed today but this will not happen until things return to normal. There will be at least a 3 week delay I would think. 

This is why I didn’t take any payment until I firmly have the garments available to distribute. Please bear with me as I promise the wait will be worth it. 

many thanks 

SJ. 

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Just a quick update to all. The tee shirts are here and currently lying with the printers. Due to last nights announcement then the printers have closed till further notice.  They were due to be printed today but this will not happen until things return to normal. There will be at least a 3 week delay I would think. 

This is why I didn’t take any payment until I firmly have the garments available to distribute. Please bear with me as I promise the wait will be worth it. 

many thanks 

SJ. 

Sorry to hear that but understandable given the health crisis. Happy to send you the money now for mine so you are not out of pocket. 

9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Sorry to hear that but understandable given the health crisis. Happy to send you the money now for mine so you are not out of pocket. 

It’s fine Dave. I’d rather it was me out of pocket than JKB members. It’s just going to take a bit longer than I thought it would but definitely worth it in the end. At least I can still strut about in the prototype lol. 
HHGH 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Saughton Jambo said:

It’s fine Dave. I’d rather it was me out of pocket than JKB members. It’s just going to take a bit longer than I thought it would but definitely worth it in the end. At least I can still strut about in the prototype lol. 
HHGH 

👍

Special Agent Dale Cooper
4 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

many thanks 

SJ. 

Totally understandable.

Thanks for the update, it'll be worth the wait I'm sure!

• 2 months later...

Should be getting them as soon as phase two is Introduced. I ordered a few extra so there’ll be some spare. It’s got me thinking about something to put on the back. Any ideas are welcome. As soon as I hear I will post an update 

cubanjambo
3 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Should be getting them as soon as phase two is Introduced. I ordered a few extra so there’ll be some spare. It’s got me thinking about something to put on the back. Any ideas are welcome. As soon as I hear I will post an update 

SJ I'll take a large if you've any spare - I never went on this post before cos I thought you were selling spaces for a golf tourney 😂😂😂

17 hours ago, cubanjambo said:

SJ I'll take a large if you've any spare - I never went on this post before cos I thought you were selling spaces for a golf tourney 😂😂😂

😂👍

On 08/03/2020 at 12:38, Saughton Jambo said:

No worries Marvin. They’re usually pretty good with sizes. I’ve picked a smooth Cotton maroon tee and getting a sample XL for myself on Tuesday. I can hold off the order till Tuesday just in case anyone wants to change up a size? Will report in here to all requests. Post and packing is no problem. Just pay for the postage though 

With all the Covid shit thats going on obviously orders are delayed I've got the payment to pay for mine. Just say when and I will send you the payment. Hope you are safe and well. Marv.

• 3 weeks later...

A bit presumptuous about the hashtag so might wait till Wednesday before printing. Are all members who have ordered still want to proceed? I’ve lost most of the orders when my inbox emptied so please contact me and I’ll get them printed this week and those who require P&P please let me know ? 

SJ

2 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

A bit presumptuous about the hashtag so might wait till Wednesday before printing. Are all members who have ordered still want to proceed? I’ve lost most of the orders when my inbox emptied so please contact me and I’ll get them printed this week and those who require P&P please let me know ? 

SJ

When will the cherry trees be available? 

SJ

Yes please @Saughton Jambo, put me down for 2. My brother would appreciate one too. 

davemclaren

SJ

Still looking for one. 👍

The Hashtag probably is a bit presumptive.  #OnlyHearts or similar is probably better. 😎

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Still looking for one. 👍

The Hashtag probably is a bit presumptive.  #OnlyHearts or similar is probably better. 😎

You’re in the original list Dave and I’ve got yours. Yes I’ll wait till Wednesdays result before I print the backs 

42 minutes ago, martoon said:

When will the cherry trees be available? 

I assume you mean charity but as soon as Wednesday court is indicated then I’ll get the rear printed. Definitely by the end of the week though. 

Just now, Saughton Jambo said:

I assume you mean charity but as soon as Wednesday court is indicated then I’ll get the rear printed. Definitely by the end of the week though. 

Sorry SJ. It was just a wee joke. I posted earlier in the thread that I kept misreading the title as Cherry Trees available. 

22 minutes ago, martoon said:

Sorry SJ. It was just a wee joke. I posted earlier in the thread that I kept misreading the title as Cherry Trees available. 

Got you mate no problem. Not quite with it today 😩

Just now, Saughton Jambo said:

Got you mate no problem. Not quite with it today 😩

😊

15 minutes ago, Punks No Deid said:

still looking for 2 please SJ

I’ll go through the original thread and note down the original order. Lots more enquires so I’m able to add to this list to get additional items as it’s next day delivery. 

Punks No Deid
1 hour ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I’ll go through the original thread and note down the original order. Lots more enquires so I’m able to add to this list to get additional items as it’s next day delivery. 

:thumbs_up: cheers SJ

On 07/03/2020 at 09:05, nairnite25 said:

Could I buy 2= 1L + 1XL

Could you let me know the cost including PP for 1L+1XL.

I am in my mid seventies  and I appreciate all you do for the club and supporters and wish you all the best.

7 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

SJ

I'm still in SJ, biggest size possible. In Saughton so may or may not need P&P, can pick up from anywhere in Edinburgh.  Cheers mate. Let me know how to pay.

redtipsjambo
7 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

SJ

Still a large for me SJ, looking forward to seeing it in the cloth 

As per others, let me know when and how you want the cash

Cheers

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, tightrope said:

I'm still in SJ, biggest size possible. In Saughton so may or may not need P&P, can pick up from anywhere in Edinburgh.  Cheers mate. Let me know how to pay.

Do you get out once a week for a home visit ;)

1 hour ago, **** the SPFL said:

Do you get out once a week for a home visit ;)

Lol you don't know how correct you are...😁

11 hours ago, parwj said:

Hi SJ I will be after two still. Can you let me know details sending payments etc and what sizes. ? Thanks 

11 hours ago, Marvin said:

Yes please @Saughton Jambo, put me down for 2. My brother would appreciate one too. 

10 hours ago, Punks No Deid said:

still looking for 2 please SJ

7 hours ago, nairnite25 said:

Could you let me know the cost including PP for 1L+1XL.

I am in my mid seventies  and I appreciate all you do for the club and supporters and wish you all the best.

7 hours ago, gowestjambo said:

1 XXL if available please. Let me know the payment details and I will arrange!

Cheers

6 hours ago, tightrope said:

5 hours ago, redtipsjambo said:

Still a large for me SJ, looking forward to seeing it in the cloth 

As per others, let me know when and how you want the cash

Cheers

Everyone who wants one or more, or who has ordered previous, will get them. Anyone not in the original list will be added and will get them next week. Tees will be available by the end of the week. If everyone is happy with the printing on the back, or feel it should be changed, then just post it here. Tees will be printed on Thursday/Friday. 

Full names and addresses (by private mail)  if P&P required. Otherwise PM me with a contact email or mob number if you’ve ordered,  and you can arrange to collect your tees.  We’re on course to raise over £1200 for the FOH so well done to all! 

Bank transfer to FOH/BHF will be posted up here once all monies have been collected. 

SJ

Edited by Saughton Jambo

I need to send you my address as I'm in England, but your inbox is full at the moment. Happy to go with the flow but I reckon the back looks better without the hashtag. 

Latest update. 

The back of the tees will be as per the latest image but with the hashtag removed. There will be as follows:- 

Only Hearts print with the club crest, 50mm in diameter above this in the centre and just below the collar. This is an additional £2 for print and set up costs. This now makes each garment an absolute bargain at £20. P&P will be approx £3.50 over and above. 

Tees will be ready by Monday latest and will be posted out next week to those who require this service. 

Can all members who’ve place an order,  PM me with contact details and I will arrange pick up/delivery/payment etc. 

Anyone requiring a tee that wasn’t on the original (there’s five extra) list, will still be able to get these as soon as I get enough orders to get processed and will follow about a week later. Hope to print late next week. 

I will post a bank receipt once I’ve transferred all monies to FOH/BHF and keep all fellow members updated as such. 

cheers 

SJ

8 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Latest update. 

The back of the tees will be as per the latest image but with the hashtag removed. There will be as follows:- 

Only Hearts print with the club crest, 50mm in diameter above this in the centre and just below the collar. This is an additional £2 for print and set up costs. This now makes each garment an absolute bargain at £20. P&P will be approx £3.50 over and above. 

Tees will be ready by Monday latest and will be posted out next week to those who require this service. 

Can all members who’ve place an order,  PM me with contact details and I will arrange pick up/delivery/payment etc. 

Anyone requiring a tee that wasn’t on the original (there’s five extra) list, will still be able to get these as soon as I get enough orders to get processed and will follow about a week later. Hope to print late next week. 

I will post a bank receipt once I’ve transferred all monies to FOH/BHF and keep all fellow members updated as such. 

cheers 

SJ

Pm sent thanks

This is is guys. Final draft for printing. Out next week. Pick up/ delivery/P&P for those who’ve previously ordered. 

Final Call. 

I now have official confirmation that the tee shirts will be available to collect next Tuesday COB.  There is only two staff working part time hours and this is the earliest the printers can accommodate. The total was initially 65 but this has now risen to 75. If you haven’t already ordered then this is the final call. 

Postage is now being done by Fedex at a cost of £4.50 for next day delivery. DPD wanted £5.99. Packing is free. Tees are £20 for front and back print and £24.50 with postage.

Please PM me full name and address for those that require it by Tuesday and once I collect them and they are finally in my possession, then I will PM members with bank details to get payment prior to posting. I’ll get them posted on Wednesday and you’ll have them next day delivery. The cut off for any new orders will be up till the weekend as I need to have them delivered and at the printers by first thing Tuesday morning. 

Dave McClaren will be one of the first recipients and I hope he can post re the quality of these garnets. They’re top notch for 20. I’m aiming to raise £1,500 and giving all proceeds to FOH and BHF. 

Wear with pride and get the message across! 

Only Hearts! 

Was it a pm mate or just on this thread? Can’t keep track of things just now. 

I’ll need to go through every page and get all members names down and contact them directly to arrange collection/distribution or postage. I’ll do this on Monday night latest so that they’re all picked up, packaged and posted via fedex for those that require it.

I’m thinking of getting 5 tees extra in every size for late comers.

If you were one of the original ones then you’re on the list mate. If not give me again and I’ll make sure you’re on the list now. I had to empty my inbox so I lost a lot of contact details. 

thanks 

SJ