Top Posters In This Topic

• SMJ_1874

• davemclaren

• cookieboy

• Marvin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 06/03/2020 at 12:52, Saughton Jambo said:

After our fantastic victory on Wednesday then I’ve decided to offer the following, if I can generate enough interest. All proceeds and profits will go to the Big Hearts Foundation. It’s been a while since I’ve donated so will personally guarantee £600 from my own funds for them. Hopefully £600 will cover 30 tee shirts. Depending on the order size then this will determine the cost but I’m hoping that these come in under £20. I will be supplying a quality maroon, silk screen printed teeshirt with the following. 

if there’s no infringement of copyright then I will include our wonderful badge. I might have to speak with AB regarding this but can I stress these tee shirts are Not for Sale. They are available with a donation to our chosen charity. 

if we stick to the one design then this will work out much cheaper so any thoughts on the most liked will be the one that goes to print. I personally like HHGH on the bottom. 

Have a look and get back to me? 

SJ

239AB9F7-EDE0-455D-BF6E-A590F6DD28F0.jpeg

A6585BFE-C0AA-4E21-98DF-85607043AA06.jpeg

Well done SJ. 👍  The guy giving it the auld Winston Churchill, puts a smile on my face. 😂

1 hour ago, tightrope said:

Largest size you have for me please.

👍🇱🇻

1 hour ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

Large for me mate

👍🇱🇻

1 hour ago, jdl2002 said:

2 x medium and 1 x large for me please 🙂

👍🇱🇻

2 x medium and 1 x large for me please 🙂

👍🇱🇻

22 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Don’t mind delivering if it’s within a few miles radius of Tynie mate. Happy to take your tenner for a good cause 

Is 458 miles a little on the upside SJ ?

8 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Is 458 miles a little on the upside SJ ?

Not for Royal Mail it’s not BE 😉. Get in, you know you want to. You’ll be one of the exclusive 50 👍🇱🇻

1 minute ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Not for Royal Mail it’s not BE 😉. Get in, you know you want to. You’ll be one of the exclusive 50 👍🇱🇻

I'm in old bean. 😃😃😃

Confirmed further up the page. 

Hey @Saughton JamboI'm a medium or large depending whether or not they are small made. Also living in Somerset I can pay for postage if required.

Edited by Marvin

2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Hey @Saughton JamboI'm a medium or large depending whether or not they are small made. Also living in Somerset I can pay for postage if required.

No worries Marvin. They’re usually pretty good with sizes. I’ve picked a smooth Cotton maroon tee and getting a sample XL for myself on Tuesday. I can hold off the order till Tuesday just in case anyone wants to change up a size? Will report in here to all requests. Post and packing is no problem. Just pay for the postage though 

6 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

I'm in old bean. 😃😃😃

Confirmed further up the page. 

Nice one

2 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

No worries Marvin. They’re usually pretty good with sizes. I’ve picked a smooth Cotton maroon tee and getting a sample XL for myself on Tuesday. I can hold off the order till Tuesday just in case anyone wants to change up a size? Will report in here to all requests. Post and packing is no problem. Just pay for the postage though 

That's not a problem. When you're ready I will pm you my address and can pretty much pay for the tee as soon as you require :thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, Marvin said:

That's not a problem. When you're ready I will pm you my address and can pretty much pay for the tee as soon as you require :thumbsup:

Ok no worries mate. Should be ready in 10 days 

2 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

Just seen this. Would like one for my 10 year old son. Any kids sizes?

cheers. 

Will check tomorrow when I place the order 

6 minutes ago, Jimbojack said:

1 large please

👍

I never gave you a size SJ, so a 2XL please, it's for my ahem big brother.

If not too late I wouldn't mind an L for me. 😁

Hopefully not too late to order an XL one. No worries if I've missed the boat. I am concerned about your battery life on that screenshot though. Talk about living on the edge!! 

grumpy rebus

I’ll have a large SJ please. I’ll mate arrangements for someone in Edinburgh to get it from you as you won’t want to be sending it out here 👍🏽

On 06/03/2020 at 15:41, Jenks said:

I'm in for one !

Send me a size if you haven’t done already. Order going in today and just working out sizes now 

That’s the order been sent to the suppliers. 56 in total. Hopefully we can raise £1,000 - £1,200 for the good cause. I will keep everyone updated and expect the tee shirts in approx ten days.

If anyone else wants in then they need to be quick as I don’t want to keep paying for set up fees for the printing. I’ll keep the orders open till end of play today as I’ve ordered a few extra for any late comers. 

many thanks 

SJ 

2 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Send me a size if you haven’t done already. Order going in today and just working out sizes now 

Size XL please SJ !

1 hour ago, fatjambo said:

Is it too late to order 1 xxl

I ordered 60 so I have one spare in XXL, XL, L and M. You can have the XXL

5 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

Did you manage to get a kids one SJ?

Cheers.

Yes they do Med Boys and I’ve ordered 4 

Sample tee has arrived, although not screen printed so it will have even better clarity. Sizes are as normal so no need to go up or down a size. They’ll be ready hopefully next week. £18 is the confirmed price. Will 738C6102-EA28-4D9B-935D-DBF2489265F2.thumb.jpeg.d02224224c71332cfbff7110cf2c70de.jpegpost back on here when ready 

1 hour ago, Saughton Jambo said:

XXL are big enough 

Hi SJ, if you think the XL is big enough could I just have 2 of these instead of an XXL or is it too late?

3 hours ago, dryJTlaw said:

Hi SJ, if you think the XL is big enough could I just have 2 of these instead of an XXL or is it too late?

I’m a 48 chest and it fits fine. Wouldn’t want to be any bigger than that though as it would be a bit nip and tuck. It all depends on your measurements though DJ. You should also allow for a bit of shrinkage in the wash as it’s pure cotton. Let me k ow first thing in the morning but it may be too late. I’m going to paisley and I’ll have it with me if you're going and need to try it on. I’ll have the Stendel flag with me so I’ll be easy to find 

5 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I’m a 48 chest and it fits fine. Wouldn’t want to be any bigger than that though as it would be a bit nip and tuck. It all depends on your measurements though DJ. You should also allow for a bit of shrinkage in the wash as it’s pure cotton. Let me k ow first thing in the morning but it may be too late. I’m going to paisley and I’ll have it with me if you're going and need to try it on. I’ll have the Stendel flag with me so I’ll be easy to find 

Ok mate that's fine, I will look out for you tonight and give you cash 

19 minutes ago, dryJTlaw said:

Ok mate that's fine, I will look out for you tonight and give you cash 

Do you require XL or XXL? If your chest is bigger than a 48, go with the XXL. If you don’t live too far from Tynecastle or you’re at Drylaw I can deliver them when I get them next week but introduce yourself when I’m at the game tonight. I don’t need the money till I’ve got the tees anyway but it’s your call. Always good to put a face to a name DJ 

HHGH 🇱🇻

3 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Do you require XL or XXL? If your chest is bigger than a 48, go with the XXL. If you don’t live too far from Tynecastle or you’re at Drylaw I can deliver them when I get them next week but introduce yourself when I’m at the game tonight. I don’t need the money till I’ve got the tees anyway but it’s your call. Always good to put a face to a name DJ 

HHGH 🇱🇻

Good stuff, I will stick with original order of 1 x XL and 1 x XXL, will hopefully see you tonight an make arrangements for next wk cheers

3 minutes ago, graygo said:

No, but I stopped smoking the weed years ago.  ;) 

Aye, me too. 

Must be a flashback or something. 😊

• 2 weeks later...

To all who ordered in the above thread, please note that these tees will be ready by Tuesday/Wednesday of next week.

I have bought and paid for 62 tees at £15 plus vat - £930 + £186, total £1,116. I said I’d be donating £600 of this to charity. However in light of recent events with COVID-19 and given that the economy will force hardship amongst many of our support, then I have decided to donate ALL proceeds to charity.  I’m happy for members to keep me right with how monies should be split but my own take on this is Big Hearts will be more in need than FOH. 

The tees are available to all who ordered them at a cost price of £18. Any members wishing to donate a tad more or round this up to a round number of £20 then your gratitude will be greatly received. The quality of this garment is something I’d expect to find in the Hearts shop and I’ve went for something top end rather than bottom end. The silk screen printing ensures that these garments will last for a good few years. I’m just gutted I won’t be wearing it next week in Tenerife. 

I aim to meet with Dave McClaren and give him the first tee in order to receive a foreword on the quality prior to releasing these to members.  

It would be far easier for me to meet at a designated place one evening next week and try and give these all out in the one go rather than over a sustained period of weeks. I’m happy to deliver near the EH11 and EH12 areas or members can collect them from me, direct from my house If easier?

Please PM me with a mobile number as it’s far easier to text than announce everything here. 

I’ve been approached by several other supporters and have decided there will be a phase two order if there are more interested parties.

If anyone who has ordered and are now genuinely struggling with hardship due to COVID-19 implementations, then in the interim you can have this free of charge on the proviso that when restrictions are lifted and the virus is over, you donate said cost to our Big Hearts charity. These garments  are now all bought and paid for and I will trust a fellow Jambo at his word that this debt will be honoured. 

I sincerely believe we have the best and most loyal fans on the planet. 

Thank you to all who have promised to help out. 

Yours SJ 🇱🇻

been here before
48 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

To all who ordered in the above thread, please note that these tees will be ready by Tuesday/Wednesday of next week.

I have bought and paid for 62 tees at £15 plus vat - £930 + £186, total £1,116. I said I’d be donating £600 of this to charity. However in light of recent events with COVID-19 and given that the economy will force hardship amongst many of our support, then I have decided to donate ALL proceeds to charity.  I’m happy for members to keep me right with how monies should be split but my own take on this is Big Hearts will be more in need than FOH. 

The tees are available to all who ordered them at a cost price of £18. Any members wishing to donate a tad more or round this up to a round number of £20 then your gratitude will be greatly received. The quality of this garment is something I’d expect to find in the Hearts shop and I’ve went for something top end rather than bottom end. The silk screen printing ensures that these garments will last for a good few years. I’m just gutted I won’t be wearing it next week in Tenerife. 

I aim to meet with Dave McClaren and give him the first tee in order to receive a foreword on the quality prior to releasing these to members.  

It would be far easier for me to meet at a designated place one evening next week and try and give these all out in the one go rather than over a sustained period of weeks. I’m happy to deliver near the EH11 and EH12 areas or members can collect them from me, direct from my house If easier?

Please PM me with a mobile number as it’s far easier to text than announce everything here. 

I’ve been approached by several other supporters and have decided there will be a phase two order if there are more interested parties.

If anyone who has ordered and are now genuinely struggling with hardship due to COVID-19 implementations, then in the interim you can have this free of charge on the proviso that when restrictions are lifted and the virus is over, you donate said cost to our Big Hearts charity. These garments  are now all bought and paid for and I will trust a fellow Jambo at his word that this debt will be honoured. 

I sincerely believe we have the best and most loyal fans on the planet. 

Thank you to all who have promised to help out. 

Yours SJ 🇱🇻

Well donr Chief. Great effort.

👏

27 minutes ago, been here before said:

Well donr Chief. Great effort.

👏

Thanks ma Bonnie Lad 🇱🇻

Thanks for the update SJ, as it will be harder to meet up to collect and pay, if you pm me your address, i’ll happily send the money in advance and collect when we are all in a position to move freely.

Thanks for the update SJ, as it will be harder to meet up to collect and pay, if you pm me your address, i’ll happily send the money in advance and collect when we are all in a position to move freely.

I’ll pm you bank details and you can deposit this once I have them in my possession. If you require this to be posted out then let me know and I’ll arrrange this for you. 
Many thanks 

1 hour ago, cookieboy said:

well done SJ  looking forward to getting it . HHGH and FTH forever 

Not long now CB  Many thanks again 

53 minutes ago, dryJTlaw said:

Your a star SJ, I will give you £50 for my 2,  PM me details for pickup next week, cheers

PM sent buddy. Many thanks