Season Ticket renewals

bigdavejambo2006

A definate YES from the Tedp household. We started saving for them, (Tedp's, mine and my daughters) at the beginning of January. Like someone else said who wants to be trailing round shops on a Saturday. It's for getting up, bacon rolls, shower then head to the pub for a shandy or 2 then on to the match!

I'll renew no matter what. Whether I bother to use the ticket is beginning to look like another question entirely.

Why give him your money and not go?:confused:

i think all the current season ticket holders can be housed in the three stands with most of the main stand holders moving into the roseburn

I've followed Hearts for 50 years and thought I had seen everything and experienced every high and low - until VR turned up. My cynicism now knows no bounds. I am unlikely to renew. I don't want to get caught up in what could be the biggest confidence trick that Vlad has yet pulled i.e. telling us that we're going to utilise the three other stands whilst the old one is pulled down and replaced and that we'll all have to grab an ST quickly as they're going to be in very short supply. This scenario will then be changed after the final renewal date for ST'S with some Health and Safety reason being used as an excuse and we'll all be decanted to MF or ER with the sweetener that you'll be able to pre-book your seat in the new stand (if and)when we return. ST money will be in the bank(or wherever) - job done.

It's a hellish thing when trust goes in a relationship. We've been faithful throughout but you can rest assured that VR will still try and paint folk that think like me as the guilty parties.

Hopefully my fellow fans will be a bit more understanding.

loveofthegame

Yes. There's been some dark times this season when i've questioned it but as always i'll be renewing come june i'm sure

Archived