Season Ticket renewals

bigdavejambo2006

bigdavejambo2006

Hi,

How many of you on here are seriously considering renewing your season ticket in the summer?

Yes or No

Hi,

How many of you on here are seriously considering renewing your season ticket in the summer?

Yes or No

Yes

Yes. The thought of having to go shopping with my wife to Tescos makes me keep going back for a season ticket.

Yes, Dunno if I'll bother with the away season ticket again next year athough come the summer I probaly will.

Boring. How many times do these 'who's gonna renew' threads come up?

Spot on.

But for the record, I'll renew and always will while Tynecastle is our home. :)

bigdavejambo2006

I only wondered as I wanted to buy one next season and wondered if there would be room to squeeze me in!!

No, I'll be giving mine up, I've had enough of forking out ?450 a year for Romanov to take the p1$$ out of me.

I'll still go to games, probably most games, but I'll pick and choose. I'll also be able to take my sons to see some local junior football with the cash saved.

I only wondered as I wanted to buy one next season and wondered if there would be room to squeeze me in!!

I would have to say with some confidence that you will probably be a season ticket holder next season if you choose to:)

No, I'll be giving mine up, I've had enough of forking out ?450 a year for Romanov to take the p1$$ out of me.

I'll still go to games, probably most games, but I'll pick and choose. I'll also be able to take my sons to see some local junior football with the cash saved.

I know what you mean.

It's not the being garbage. I've followed when rubbish many a time.

if you go to most games, won't you end up losing money as opposed to saving it?

i will only because there is nothin better to do on a saturday afternoon, few pints, bit of banter and then a depressing defeat before going home for a few tinnies and the wife asking what's wrong a hundred times cause she does not understand

if you go to most games, won't you end up losing money as opposed to saving it?

Even if I go to every home game it won't cost me any more. ?450 for perhaps 20 home games this season, depending on how many home games we get after the split, I make that ?22.50 a game. Gone are the days when loyalty paid.

i think my concession (student) season ticket was ?140 for silver section,

category b home games are ?17 each, ?27 for category a games, about 7 home games pays for mines if 2 are category a

Spot on.

But for the record, I'll renew and always will while Tynecastle is our home. :)

Interesting caveat. Surely Hearts are worth supporting anywhere ( within reason ).

Anyway, barring a liquidity crunch ( :eek: ) I'll be renewing.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Boring. How many times do these 'who's gonna renew' threads come up?

Until everyone says

Yes

Or

No

(depends on if a hatkicker or vladsheep started the thread)

A lot depends on whether we are to play all next season at Tynecastle ?

If yes then I may renew as it's less hassle than buying each week. If not then no as it won't exactly be difficult getting tickets for Murrayfield and it will allow me to see if the current shambles continues into a 3rd season meaning I can pick and choose any matches I fancy.

Charlie-Brown
A lot depends on whether we are to play all next season at Tynecastle ?

If yes then I may renew as it's less hassle than buying each week. If not then no as it won't exactly be difficult getting tickets for Murrayfield and it will allow me to see if the current shambles continues into a 3rd season meaning I can pick and choose any matches I fancy.

What if it hadn't been decided or announced where were playing next season as agreement hadn't been reached with the SRU on a rental fee for Muddyfield.....you might have to decide to renew or not renew based on incomplete information.

Also planning permission timescales could affect construction start dates.

Will be renewing.

Would hate it if I didn't go and we eventually signed a manager, (hopefully Billy Davies) a forward to play along with Velicka, and we started challenging the unwashed.

But maybe pigs will fly first.

john brownlee
Hi,

Yes or No

Me------------------- and every season til I die .

I'll be renewing, even if we have to play on the moon for a season.

That option was discounted due to lack of atmosphere. ;) (the old ones are the best)

What if it hadn't been decided or announced where were playing next season as agreement hadn't been reached with the SRU on a rental fee for Muddyfield.....you might have to decide to renew or not renew based on incomplete information.

Also planning permission timescales could affect construction start dates.

I fully expect (maybe you know already ;)) that this will be one of the marketing pitches that the egomaniac will get his people to use. The 'we can't tell you for certain were all the games will be played but buy your ST for Tynecastle now' ploy. That being the case I won't be renewing for next season and will just buy a ticket each week.

Charlie-Brown
I fully expect (maybe you know already ;)) that this will be one of the marketing pitches that the egomaniac will get his people to use. The 'we can't tell you for certain were all the games will be played but buy your ST for Tynecastle now' ploy. That being the case I won't be renewing for next season and will just buy a ticket each week.

Alternatively it is realistic that these things (planning process) might not have been settled by that point (May) although there is a greater likelihood of them being resolved by August - but any delays in the process have implications for construction dates so there can be genuine reasons why where we play next season might not be resolved at ST renewal time in May.

i will and always will as long as i can afford it.no matter where we are in the league or even which league we are in. i will ALWAYS SUPPORT the team.

Of course I'll renew (unless I've won the lottery and moved somewhere with better weather)

You mean your wouldn't fly back for games?

I want to know where I'll be sitting once they start pulling the old stand down. I don't think we'll have too much bother getting seats elsewhere because I reckon we could be on for the lowest ST sales for a good few years. Vlad has ripped the heart and sole out of the club and I'd rather spend my time watching a team of hard working honest kids instead of the garbage we're served week in and out.

Unless something very drastic happens between now and renewal I'll have a difficult time trying to convince myself to give the mad Russian my money. I'd still attend most games but like others I could pick and choose without feeling obligated to turn up because I'd paid for the season in advance.

This is the first year I've actually felt bad going to a game worrying about what farce I'm going to be given. Really makes you wonder whay we bother season after season.

The most frustrating thing about it all is if Vlad gives us a proper manager, allows him to get rid of the dead wood and replace it with quality then most of us would jump back on the happy train. Football fans are very easily pleased. Give us a team who try hard and want to win and we'll give you all the backing we can. Give us a team of imposters and wasters like this season and you can GTF.

Hi,

Yes or No

:)[ARE HOBOS SH** FASHION JUDGES ? THE = IS YES ;)

Alternatively it is realistic that these things (planning process) might not have been settled by that point (May) although there is a greater likelihood of them being resolved by August - but any delays in the process have implications for construction dates so there can be genuine reasons why where we play next season might not be resolved at ST renewal time in May.

I may be wrong but i think you have tell the SPL by 31st march where you will be playing your home games for the following season. I am also sure you are not allowed to change mid season. Although i think ICT did when they were sharing with aberdeen.

As for the OP then yes i will be renewing. :wacko:

Toxteth O'Grady

Season Tickets don't really need to be renewed in May though do they?

The season doesn't start til August.

When do we need to let the SPL know where we are playing next season? (genuine question I don't know the answer). Edit Dazo might have answered this

Asking for renewals in May without letting us know where we are playing next season is poor form and just playing on peoples fears that they may nor be able to get a seat. Livingstone was one option IIRC

Hi,

Yes or No

definately renewing - whatever happens - (2 tickets)!

Not a fair weather Jambo!

:)

bigdavejambo2006
Season Tickets don't really need to be renewed in May though do they?

The season doesn't start til August.

When do we need to let the SPL know where we are playing next season? (genuine question I don't know the answer). Edit Dazo might have answered this

Asking for renewals in May without letting us know where we are playing next season is poor form and just playing on peoples fears that they may nor be able to get a seat. Livingstone was one option IIRC

March 1st apparently

Archived