Loic Damour

That-Day-In-May

I've been patient due to his pedigree but thought he was just ponderous,  gave away cheap fouls and didn't have the guts to drive forward the longer the game went on.     If it was him that gave away the ball for their goal there was a as easy pass on.    We seemed to have no structure today...... Awful, awful performance. 

Edited by Gmcjambo

15 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

I've been patient due to his pedigree but thought he was just ponderous,  gave away cheap fouls and didn't have the guts to drive forward the longer the game went on.     If it was him that gave away the ball for their goal there was a as easy pass on.    We seemed to have no structure today...... Awful, awful performance. 

His pedigree. .his pedigree.. this is one of those Kickback mantras I have heard that had no grounding in reality.

Bar his spell at Cardiff he was a jobbing midfielder bouncing about the french 2nd and 3rd division with a wee spell in the Belgian 2nd division. 

He is pish and he has a heart the size of a pea

Tommy Brown

Had to look at the foul count.

St Mirren 16 Hearts 19

I really thought would be a lot more, cannot remember a minute of that game, when there wasn't a free kick.

I reckon that was Damour's foul count alone.

He is ****ing dreadful, a liability.

6 minutes ago, Bozi said:

His pedigree. .his pedigree.. this is one of those Kickback mantras I have heard that had no grounding in reality.

Bar his spell at Cardiff he was a jobbing midfielder bouncing about the french 2nd and 3rd division with a wee spell in the Belgian 2nd division. 

He is pish and he has a heart the size of a pea

It's perfectly reasonable to expect some quality for a player that has played in the EPL.   The word pedigree is just reflecting this.   We should expect better. 

Kirky Jambo

I really hope we never see him again in a hearts shirt. Unforgivable performance tonight. He was awful against Motherwell too. In fact he has been awful almost every time he has played.

Edited by everton_jambo

4 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Had to look at the foul count.

St Mirren 16 Hearts 19

I really thought would be a lot more, cannot remember a minute of that game, when there wasn't a free kick.

I reckon that was Damour's foul count alone.

He is ****ing dreadful, a liability.

And after Budge and Levein bugger off we are left to pay another 3 years of his fat salary!

Henry. Henry.

Not usually a fan of the booing of individuals but if any players deserve it it’s this batch of spineless jokers.   Had it with them