'Official HMFC Fans' Forum'

Captain Lithuania

Captain Lithuania

Do you think the people who design the Hearts website are deliberately taking their time making the fans' foum on the Hearts site because they are scared that so many people will be against the Mad One.

Jamboelite
Do you think the people who design the Hearts website are deliberately taking their time making the fans' foum on the Hearts site because they are scared that so many people will be against the Mad One.

No im a member of the FF its an ongoing issue to have it sorted to be fair its an issue that hasnt been addressed in a while as communication to get things resolved wasnt going anywhere.

It was HMFC giving us the FF space on the website for news that we wanted to pass on to you as well as our own website not a direct link for fans to ask questions directly to the club if you get my drift.

For what its worth if he doesnt know the opinion of fans by now he never will.

It's a meeting-type forum which was held every so often in the Gorgie Suite (I think), not an online forum in the JKB sense.

Winston Ingram
It's a meeting-type forum which was held every so often in the Gorgie Suite (I think), not an online forum in the JKB sense.

In the interests of historical accuracy....

It was set-up by Chris Robinson in an attempt (which failed!!) to stand up against other supporters' groups who vehemently opposed his Murrayfield proposal.. They once had a rather memorable AGM!!

Been very quiet recently. And what happened to the G10?!

:P

Jamboelite

Correct it was set up for any Hearts fan to come along with no membership there will hopefully be a meeting in the near future for those that want to attend but i dont have anything concrete at the minute.

Archived