• GinRummy

• Governor Tarkin

• Debut 4

• Bazzas right boot

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Blindheart said:

How about adding snorkels and flippers and dancing to the music of Luney Tunes!

Souttar runs like he is already wearing them.

32 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Agreed, our midfield is the problem imo. 

Cheap turnover, no cover. 

I'd also add that both full backs cannot fly forward together. 

I would have thought that Smith's role in midfield would be to drop back and help out the two CB's when the wingbacks are high up the pitch?

3 hours ago, Deans Jambo said:

We need to hire Coleen Rooney for this case. 

We should do the exact same thing she done. That was genius in fairness to her, clearly the brains in that household. 

I thought this sums up the rubbish that comes from this rag.

A number of players were quick to publicly defend him but others have been privately unhappy with his methods.

If it was privtae how would the Sun know ?

So basically the rag are saying “even though some players came out publicly to confirm we were talking shite we still think the other players who haven’t are unhappy”

Arseholes.

4 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I thought this sums up the rubbish that comes from this rag.

A number of players were quick to publicly defend him but others have been privately unhappy with his methods.

If it was privtae how would the Sun know ?

A grass. 

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I would have thought that Smith's role in midfield would be to drop back and help out the two CB's when the wingbacks are high up the pitch?

Yeah, he'll help if he plays there. 

He was misiing for a few games and with no Haring or Sibbick we have a problem if they are all out. 

Can someone help me out here. I need to make sure I'm on message. Have I got this right?

- These training methods are totally normal and the Sun are just trouble making by suggesting it is unusual. No one involved in football would be surprised that we are using 

- But also there must be a grass leaking to the Sun that we are using unusual training methods, even though that grass would know that the training methods aren't unusual.

- The grass is definitely MacPhee, and we are just ignoring that the Sun also had very good sources at Hearts for negative stories under Levein and Cathro.

- The grass has to be a member of disgruntled staff or management and we just ignore that the training sessions are pretty public. 

- The Sun have probably just made it all up. They haven't even included photos. But also it is totally normal.

Does that cover it?

One final bit I'm struggling with... The Sun have just made up the story to unsettle us because we are playing Rangers. How does it unsettle the team? Either it is true or it isn't but either way the squad would surely know already and not need to read it in the Sun.

The Sun is a rag, but surely we all knew that already.

Just now, Saint Jambo said:

Can someone help me out here. I need to make sure I'm on message. Have I got this right?

- These training methods are totally normal and the Sun are just trouble making by suggesting it is unusual. No one involved in football would be surprised that we are using 

- But also there must be a grass leaking to the Sun that we are using unusual training methods, even though that grass would know that the training methods aren't unusual.

- The grass is definitely MacPhee, and we are just ignoring that the Sun also had very good sources at Hearts for negative stories under Levein and Cathro.

- The grass has to be a member of disgruntled staff or management and we just ignore that the training sessions are pretty public. 

- The Sun have probably just made it all up. They haven't even included photos. But also it is totally normal.

Does that cover it?

One final bit I'm struggling with... The Sun have just made up the story to unsettle us because we are playing Rangers. How does it unsettle the team? Either it is true or it isn't but either way the squad would surely know already and not need to read it in the Sun.

The Sun is a rag, but surely we all knew that already.

We’re playing Rangers tonight. The old firm sycophants love a wee neggy story. 

14 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

We’re playing Rangers tonight. The old firm sycophants love a wee neggy story. 

So do quite a lot of Hearts fans it seems, if it gives them another stick to beat the right people with.

2 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

So do quite a lot of Hearts fans it seems, if it gives them another stick to beat the right people with.

It’s the same old same old. The team is in a total shambles and not content with that, certain posters are either making up shit or painting the situation to be even blacker than it is. I’m not a reds under the bed type of guy but there’s no doubt some posters on this forum are not hearts fans. 

6 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Or wrong people.

Gary Neville admitted himself at Man United in his youth days, that Eric Harrison used the rope technique. 

As others have mentioned, George Graham used it at Arsenal too. 

It's been used for decades. 

Sun at it's brilliant best. Let's slate the foreigner, have another dig at Hearts. 

Had either of the arse cheeks, or the media darlings over the road in Leith used this. It would have been spouted as tactical genius. 

Governor Tarkin
10 hours ago, Bunny Munro said:

Lennon or Gerrard would be seen as visionaries.

Not the crazy foreigner though.

That's the thing, when you remove the satirical element from casual racism it ceases to be funny.

10 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

Where can I purchase said goggles and rope?

You planning an elaborate asphyxi-wank, Zlat?

3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

As soon as Stendel arrived the knives were out by the usual suspects, including The Sun and Daily Record. They love a bit of xenophobia. 

Absolutely this. It's embarrassing. 

Edited by Governor Tarkin

Scottie Wanshot.
9 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

Instead of a 'drum' or 'singing' section, could Tynecastle have a 'Lasso' section?

very little singing at Hearts games now.

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Stendel  “Ropes a dope” will be the headline when we win and he gets one over Gerrard.  

:kirklol:

:kirk:

Austin MacGlee
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Agreed, our midfield is the problem imo. 

Cheap turnover, no cover. 

I'd also add that both full backs cannot fly forward together. 

You're spot on here. Full backs can't bomb forward at the same time without a Haring or Sibbick in mid to drop back and help the centre backs.

5 hours ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Seen a lot of folk on Facebook & Twitter say it’s McPhee

If true, Ann needs to empty him and Levein ASAP.

Willie Hamilton genius
8 minutes ago, ExPatTam said:

Soutar will be the rat. You can sense it in his lack of effort on the park. 

FFS

So many on here doing Exactly what the Sun wants us to do.

Ignore the f@@@@@s

The Future's Maroon
11 minutes ago, ExPatTam said:

😳

😂😂😂

(no words needed to describe this post)

6 minutes ago, Yoda said:

A lot of folk have just decided the rat is whoever they dislike most at the moment. 

when I say folk I obviously mean dingles. 

Edited by GinRummy

10 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

do you think Naismith maybe? 

5 hours ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Seen a lot of folk on Facebook & Twitter say it’s McPhee

4 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

A long haired rat.

4 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Uche. 

4 hours ago, RudiHMFC said:

Has Levein grown his hair out?

1 hour ago, The Roller said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if Macphee is the scab.

28 minutes ago, ExPatTam said:

19 minutes ago, Yoda said:

I'll tell you what's walking Salem — vengeance is walking Salem. We are what we always were in Salem, but now the little crazy children are jangling the keys of the kingdom, and common vengeance writes the law!

3 hours ago, kila said:

Goggles for a bit of fun and team bonding, ropes because it's a proven training aid to get the defence to move as a unit

It is only because we are playing Rangers this is being portrayed with an agenda by the media

That and because Stendel isn’t a good Scottish laddie

3 hours ago, graygo said:

Yep, it has also been confirmed by some "esteemed" posters that the mole is almost definitely , maybe Naismith, or Uche  or McPhee or Levein.

Irving , MacDonald , Brandon and Souttar have all been blamed on here too

Governor Tarkin
14 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

I'll tell you what's walking Salem — vengeance is walking Salem. We are what we always were in Salem, but now the little crazy children are jangling the keys of the kingdom, and common vengeance writes the law!

McCarthyism on Kickback, huh.

A fitting deployment of Arthur Miller. :) 

Edited by Governor Tarkin

9 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

McCarthyism on Kickback, huh.

A fitting deployment of Arthur Miller. :) 

Tynecastle is our crucible!  🤪

When Uche smashes in that last minute winner, whole team to run to Stendel,  thumbs and index fingers round their eyes, followed up with a pretend a tug of war.

Edited by DETTY29

2 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

When Uche smashes in that last minute winner, whole team to run to Stendel,  thumbs and index fingers round their eyes, followed up with a ptetenf a tug of war.

:sweeet:

Pasquale for King
12 hours ago, Bunny Munro said:

Lennon or Gerrard would be seen as visionaries.

Not the crazy foreigner though.

They’re both foreigners, in football terms at the very least.

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Suppose we'll just need to grin and bear this shite from the media while we're in this position. 

They do it no matter where we are in the league, some nonsense usually appears before we play the ugly sisters.

6 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

I’m actually surprised and a bit disappointed that any of you read the sun. 

There are quite a lot of pictures in the Sun. It's any easier read for some.

5 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

There are quite a lot of pictures in the Sun. It's any easier read for some.

What does ‘it’s any easier read for some’ mean?

1 hour ago, DETTY29 said:

When Uche smashes in that last minute winner, whole team to run to Stendel,  thumbs and index fingers round their eyes, followed up with a pretend a tug of war.

will that be everyone v uche?

part_time_jambo
8 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Nothing wrong with the story. Nothing wrong with the science behind both methods of training drills.

Mon the JTs.

There is plenty wrong with the story. It deliberatley tries to make the idea sound ridiculous, and put the worst slant it can on things "under pressure Hearts coach" "struggling jambos" "it's believed"(so they don't actually know if it caused laughter in the squad, and so what if it did anyway), "suffered 6 defeats"(no mention of only 2 defeats since the turn of the year, one being Celtic)

and it is also inaccurate "Stendel’s also managed just one victory — against Rangers" - what about Airdrie and Falkirk, were they not victories?