Toby Sibbick

Greedy Jambo

Just now, wavydavy said:

Exactly so he has hardy trianed at all since the St Johnstone game so how long do you think he will last v Rangers assuming he starts?

If he lasts as long as he did and plays as well as he did the last time we played them, then I'll be pretty happy! 

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Morgan

• wavydavy

• One five

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

Ive had that and it’s brutal. 

Me too mate. Absolutely ruined me for a good few weeks in my teens. I’m not surprised he’s been out for a while. 

2 minutes ago, EarnockJambo said:

If he lasts as long as he did and plays as well as he did the last time we played them, then I'll be pretty happy! 

I also hope he plays but I would prefer him to be 100% fit which he wont be and will be subbed at half time or not long after which will be an issue for us.

He appears to be the only half decent signing Stendel made during the January window.

5 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I also hope he plays but I would prefer him to be 100% fit which he wont be and will be subbed at half time or not long after which will be an issue for us.

He appears to be the only half decent signing Stendel made during the January window.

You don't think Boyce is a decent signing?

7 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

You don't think Boyce is a decent signing?

Was he really a Stendel signing? He is a good signing no doubt about that but I was thinking more of the players that Stendel seemed to know and love from his previous life before Hearts.

21 minutes ago, EarnockJambo said:

Good . I can't wait to see who replaces him. Will it be  Bozanic or Damour and which would you prefer to give away the ball for their goal.

Look I am being unkind to you but it really pisses me off that this is the level of player that we have come to accept playing for Hearts which for me is just a total disgrace and AB and her lap dog don't seem to think there is a problem.

1 minute ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

More excuses.

You have lost me mate what post are you referring to?

Edited by wavydavy

32 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Was he really a Stendel signing? He is a good signing no doubt about that but I was thinking more of the players that Stendel seemed to know and love from his previous life before Hearts.

In his "previous life before Hearts", he managed in League One, the same league we signed Boyce from.

5 hours ago, One five said:

Not until he is out completely mate

Will that finally rid us of the glandular fever epidemic , buddy ?

5 hours ago, wavydavy said:

Good . I can't wait to see who replaces him. Will it be  Bozanic or Damour and which would you prefer to give away the ball for their goal.

Look I am being unkind to you but it really pisses me off that this is the level of player that we have come to accept playing for Hearts which for me is just a total disgrace and AB and her lap dog don't seem to think there is a problem.

I see Docherty scored again last night. He was a blatantly obvious shout for us.

From the NHS website;

How long glandular fever lasts

You should feel better within 2 to 3 weeks. Some people might feel extremely tired for months.

Try to gradually increase your activity when your energy starts to come back.

Glandular fever can cause your spleen to swell. For the first month, avoid sports or activities that might increase your risk of falling, as this may damage your spleen.

9 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Levein blatantly snogging infected lassies and gobbing in players drinks on PURPOSE. 

Aw man, its been years since I snogged an infected lassie. The days!!

2 hours ago, Deans Jambo said:

From the NHS website;

How long glandular fever lasts

You should feel better within 2 to 3 weeks. Some people might feel extremely tired for months.

Try to gradually increase your activity when your energy starts to come back.

Glandular fever can cause your spleen to swell. For the first month, avoid sports or activities that might increase your risk of falling, as this may damage your spleen.

Avoid sports!  Christ on a bike. 

10 hours ago, DC_92 said:

In his "previous life before Hearts", he managed in League One, the same league we signed Boyce from.

Yes I know that Boyce played for Burton Albion I just wondered if this was a player that Stendel would have had on his radar especially when you look at his other three signings.

4 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

I see Docherty scored again last night. He was a blatantly obvious shout for us.

Exactly all the good young players from Scotland seem to be totally outwith the Hearts radar.

Jack Torrance
12 hours ago, RDSK said:

Should be spending his time on the training pitch not pulling burds!!!! !! Ffs 

Stendel's had an elastic band round his willy for the past two weeks to prepare him for return.

4 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Yes I know that Boyce played for Burton Albion I just wondered if this was a player that Stendel would have had on his radar especially when you look at his other three signings.

Why wouldn't he be, given that he played and scored against Stendel's team last season? Toby Sibbick was another who played in League One against his Barnsley team.

5 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Hibs only got him because of the Kamberi deal. Rangers we're pricing out clubs like Sunderland and Charlton before that.

5 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Correct, should have tried to get him in the summer on loan. Energy in midfield. 

We signed Whelan and Damour instead

1 minute ago, DC_92 said:

Why wouldn't he be, given that he played and scored against Stendel's team last season? Toby Sibbick was another who played in League One against his Barnsley team.

Hibs only got him because of the Kamberi deal. Rangers we're pricing out clubs like Sunderland and Charlton before that.

You may well be correct re Boyce. Stendel signed Sibbick from Wimbledon when he was at Barnsley and he knew of the other two signings from his time in Germany.

9 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

Bloody facts!!  😡

2 hours ago, DC_92 said:

Cheers for that, hadn't known that, makes sense

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Bloody facts!!  😡

Sorry Dave, can I get the belt, rather than lines or detension. :sadrobbo:

2 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Cheers for that, hadn't known that, makes sense

Sorry Dave, can I get the belt, rather than lines or detension. :sadrobbo:

Detention after the game and forced to read Kickback. 🤪

2 minutes ago, julienbrellier said:

Think Sibbick will play. Even if not 100% fit we need him

We could do with Julian Brellier. 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
2 hours ago, DC_92 said:

liam Boyce had the chance to go to other clubs a big reason he came to us was because we had been in touch with him / trying to get him to sign during various transfer windows - he chose a move where he felt particularly “wanted”

source : Liam boyce

thats not to say Stendel didn’t want him too but that’s the real  facts

52 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

We could do with Julian Brellier. 

If only! Probably the best defensive mids we have ever had. I will never forget the afternoon he tapped Broony . He got mixed from Hearts fans but I went to the games with lads who have been going to watch Hearts for more than 35 years and everyone of us had him as first name on the team sheet. Maybe we just liked the honest robust type of player he was:laugh2:

6 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

If only! Probably the best defensive mids we have ever had. I will never forget the afternoon he tapped Broony . He got mixed from Hearts fans but I went to the games with lads who have been going to watch Hearts for more than 35 years and everyone of us had him as first name on the team sheet. Maybe we just liked the honest robust type of player he was:laugh2:

I though the same. 

59 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

liam Boyce had the chance to go to other clubs a big reason he came to us was because we had been in touch with him / trying to get him to sign during various transfer windows - he chose a move where he felt particularly “wanted”

source : Liam boyce

thats not to say Stendel didn’t want him too but that’s the real  facts

"That's not to say Stendel didn't want him too". In addition to whom? Who is this other person you're trying to give the credit to?

pettigrewsstylist
29 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

We could do with one now. We miss Haring. Sibbick could be it, but Brellier had a wee bit of silk also!

I suggested Docherty and Murphy at transfer window, got shot down by the anti Gers mob, to me its early days but they look like not ready for SPL.

44 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

I suggested Docherty and Murphy at transfer window, got shot down by the anti Gers mob, to me its early days but they look like not ready for SPL.

Is there some sort of problem with being anti gers?

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Is there some sort of problem with being anti gers?

Not that I can see, I'm definitively anti every team other than Hearts. Seems pretty normal, no? 

3 minutes ago, jambo_74 said:

Not that I can see, I'm definitively anti every team other than Hearts. Seems pretty normal, no? 

Feels pretty normal to me!

2 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

It was explained earlier, Der him wanted too much.

Hibs only got because of Kamberi.

• 4 months later...
Neil Dongcaster

Could be nonsense but was told today that his illness is now suspected to have been covid.

TyphoonJambo
4 minutes ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

Could be nonsense but was told today that his illness is now suspected to have been covid.

Sorry mate but i think someone's maybe pullung your plonker here. 

Greedy Jambo
1 hour ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

Makes sense to be honest. It was a random illness for a footballer to get and he was out for weeks. 

It would have torn through the entire squad resulting in insipid performances and general malaise. 

Also heard Haring had covid of the nuts.....

8 minutes ago, westbow said:

It would have torn through the entire squad resulting in insipid performances and general malaise. 

👏

1 hour ago, Space Pirate said:

The whole squad had covid as a manager for years. 

I hope you self isolate and don’t spread it in here.

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, obua said:

I hope you self isolate and don’t spread it in here.

The truth hurts, i get it. 

Are you on the payroll or just a slaver?

• cosanostra locked this topic