Entire football season 'could be declared "null and void’’ - Coronavirus'

WheatfieldWarrior

39 minutes ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

Playing games behind closed doors would make more sense rather than the season being void.

Far too sensible, so won't happen.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Mikey1874

• colinmaroon

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

1 hour ago, Tasavallan said:

Another reason for Pretty Patel to deny Johnny Foreigner entry into the UK.

AKA....ugly Patel...   My pal always laughs at that....   Mind you he's a Wheat field season ticket lad.. Not blood..e much to laugh at this year...     :)

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, redjambo said:

Far too sensible, so won't happen.

But where would the sporting integrity be in that situation? Home advantage lost, peoples season tickets invalid, nah best just cancel it all, far cleaner solution

😜

manaliveits105

As the biggest club in the Capital and the Establishment club ( the Queens roller is maroon for a reason) it would be right and proper to declare the season null 

1 hour ago, Mr 3 Putt said:

Playing games behind closed doors would make more sense rather than the season being void.

Ann would absolutely love that. No annoying noisy ruffians at Tynecastle 😀

Dagger Is Back
49 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

So will close contact hugging be banned at corners and big sweaty pile ons after goal celebrations also be put on hold?

Yes but gobbing on the park and emptying the contents of each nostril will still be permitted

Just now, Dagger Is Back said:

Yes but gobbing on the park and emptying the contents of each nostril will still be permitted

One of the most disgusting aspects of football. I used to shut my eyes and hope for the best when sliding in to tackle after some of the green stuff was left to fertilise the pitch. 😳

Dagger Is Back
Just now, Dannie Boy said:

One of the most disgusting aspects of football. I used to shut my eyes and hope for the best when sliding in to tackle after some of the green stuff was left to fertilise the pitch. 😳

It wasn’t the green stuff I was bothered about at Jack Kane and the likes 💩 

highlandjambo3
2 hours ago, kila said:

Our entire lives could be declared null and void soon

I see a dog has caught the cornavirus in Hong Kong!

My cat had cornavirus about 14years ago when he was a kitten..... he was a bit unwell but got over it, he’s now 15.

6 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

It wasn’t the green stuff I was bothered about at Jack Kane and the likes 💩 

😂

The local natives were also worth avoiding down there! 

5 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

😂

We had to jump out of the way of some nutter on a motorbike once.

It could, but it won’t.  

It is kind of like saying I could have a threesome tonight with two Scandinavian lovelies. 

Edited by Paolo

Dagger Is Back
14 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

😂

Indeed they were and every single one had a Rottweiler 

8 minutes ago, graygo said:

We had to jump out of the way of some nutter on a motorbike once.

Or a motorbike! 😂 Buggers used to cut up the pitches something awful in the winter

Dagger Is Back
21 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

My cat had cornavirus about 14years ago when he was a kitten..... he was a bit unwell but got over it, he’s now 15.

At last some good news. Possible cure right before our eyes?

Just now, grumpy rebus said:

I’m coming over from Spain next week. Would it help if I came via Northern Italy, Iran, China and Tenerife?  😂😂😂😂

Are you flying ?

Good luck with that !

54 minutes ago, grumpy rebus said:

I’m coming over from Spain next week. Would it help if I came via Northern Italy, Iran, China and Tenerife?  😂😂😂😂

HIV got to Scotland because of Spain '82, so best not.

It must have been said by others but why? Every game could easily be played without the attendance of any spectators and there would be no problem...surely? That of course presumes that none of the players fall foul of this virus:lol: 

Weakened Offender
7 hours ago, jambo-in-furness said:

would have been a lot funnier had it been printed in the Sun newspaper.

Only for pricks. 

14 hours ago, baxterd1974 said:

More people have died from influenza in the same period. State of fear!

Give this man a coconut total media hype! I am not of course diminishing the virus it could be dangerous to many BUT the media have absolutely jumped on its bandwagon instilling fear into the community. 

The Real Maroonblood
17 hours ago, Boab said:

Just seen a thing on the sports news, Newcastle and West Ham have banned handshakes as a precaution.

Davie Moyes commented “ we’ve told the players no handshakes, just fist bumps....”

:facepalm:

Thoughts and prayers to the Freemasons.

22 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Good to hear......Did he wear a mask?

On 28/02/2020 at 14:27, Tasavallan said:

Another reason for Pretty Patel to deny Johnny Foreigner entry into the UK.

Leave that fascist off this forum.

I haven't got coronavirus, just 5 weeks of severe chest infection still ongoing.

I'd have been better by now if it had been Clovid 19.

If Patel got her way she would apply the North Korean solution.  Shoot anyone with the infection. 

Edited by colinmaroon

22 hours ago, Paolo said:

It could, but it won’t.  

It is kind of like saying I could have a threesome tonight with two Scandinavian lovelies. 

The 2 blokes from Abba?

Spanish influenza killed more than the first world war so I think the government would not really care about the impact on football.

I also think many more people have Coronavirus than we know about. Last I remember there were 200 confirmed cases in Italy so it makes no sense that people that travelled there caught it if so few people are infected. Vast majoriry of cases will be very mild and it will only be only slightly more fatal than the common flu. Mortality % has only been calculated based on people actually diagnosed. 

Edited by Abiola Dauda

Will never happen :rofl:

Corona Virus

Bird Flu

Swine Flu

Ebola

Media throwing stuff out there as usual. Hearts to win the Scottish cup and avoid relegation.

Thank you and goodnight :)

Jambo 4 Ever
On 29/02/2020 at 16:06, colinmaroon said:

I haven't got coronavirus, just 5 weeks of severe chest infection still ongoing.

If Patel got her way she would apply the North Korean solution.  Shoot anyone with the infection. 

End times near?

Tom Hardy’s Dug
On 28/02/2020 at 15:25, lsimp77 said:

Yes I’m sure all football teams would agree to this. Sorry Leeds, you’re going to have to start again and miss out on promotion and £100m and sorry Leicester and Sheffield United, no potential champions league football for you because it’s all null and void. Sorry, lads. Tough luck. Load of shite. 

What’s better mate - 80% of the population getting it and therefore approximately 1.5m people dying or not pissing Leeds off?

Enzo Chiefo
On 01/03/2020 at 01:23, D4nny_ said:

Will never happen :rofl:

Corona Virus

Bird Flu

Swine Flu

Ebola

Media throwing stuff out there as usual. Hearts to win the Scottish cup and avoid relegation.

Thank you and goodnight :)

Exactly. Most of us have experienced these over exaggerated warnings before with other viruses over the years. I remember the mass stockpile of SARS vaccines that were never used. People in power love to panic people nowadays. The country and the economy won't be allowed to grind to a halt because of this. 

On 28/02/2020 at 14:30, highlandjambo3 said:

Deep and long thought about ordering a Chinese takeaway last night......decided not to.

Hope you didn't go for an Italian instead?

1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

Statement

This SFA response group; how many members will it have, and will they look at the available evidence before deciding anything?

11 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

This SFA response group; how many members will it have, and will they look at the available evidence before deciding anything?

What will happen is other teams will end up with some players showing symptoms so they get quarantined and rest of team tested. When they show they are OK, SFA forces games to go ahead.

But when an Old Firm player gets it, all their fixtures will be postponed.

Ex member of the SaS
On 29/02/2020 at 16:06, colinmaroon said:

Thought your friend up stairs would have helped you with that. Have a friend that was convinced he was too busy to help with her sore back but would find her a parking space down Portobello when she needed one. And they call Muslims fanatics.

colinmaroon
21 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Thought your friend up stairs would have helped you with that. Have a friend that was convinced he was too busy to help with her sore back but would find her a parking space down Portobello when she needed one. And they call Muslims fanatics.

What are you gibbering  about?