The case of Lee Rodarte

JFK-1

Jim can't swim has some great videos if that's yer bag. Fascinating to watch (and have explained) the mind tricks that happen during interrogation.

Edited by Sarah O

39 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Jim can't swim has some great videos if that's yer bag. Fascinating to watch (and have explained) the mind tricks that happen during interrogation.

I agree, I’ve watched the videos from said channel for a while now and really enjoy the content.

15 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Quite fascinating watching these two cops break this guy down in a single interview. They're a very effective team.

Thought it was a fairly standard interview practice. Ask suspect for their story/whereabouts then produce evidence to the contrary.

I need to find the documentary footage of an interview with suspected murderer I saw ages ago. Started with circumstantial evidence and a generic witness statement to full confession. It was like a beautiful piece of art watching the officers involved make so intricate questioning seem so aloof and watch the guy eventually trip himself up and mess up his initially very believable innocence story. They narrowed it down slowly but eventually you can see the moment in his face when he f*cks up.

Cant remember the case. Off to try and find it so I can post it.

2 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

Thought it was a fairly standard interview practice. Ask suspect for their story/whereabouts then produce evidence to the contrary.

I need to find the documentary footage of an interview with suspected murderer I saw ages ago. Started with circumstantial evidence and a generic witness statement to full confession. It was like a beautiful piece of art watching the officers involved make so intricate questioning seem so aloof and watch the guy eventually trip himself up and mess up his initially very believable innocence story. They narrowed it down slowly but eventually you can see the moment in his face when he f*cks up.

Cant remember the case. Off to try and find it so I can post it.

I thought telling him that they wanted to talk to him about a parking ticket then making him sit waiting alone for 90 minutes was a nice touch to get him unsettled. Then watching it unfold was like watching an expert angler reel in a fish on the line.