FOH Presentation Containers - Approved by JKB Admin

Drumelzier

1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

I’ve not done the plot ceremony yet and I am well passed the 1956 target with no certificate but I’d love the items you have on sale. I’ll be in touch.

Ok Mitch.

Another quick plug for this. Ordered a container on Friday and it arrived today. Excellent service and a great product. Well chuffed - would thoroughly recommend.

Thanks for letting me know it arrived  EJ and I'm glad you like it.

If anyone still needs one for Father's Day let me know by tomorrow please

BDSMJ99.jpg

BDSMJ11.jpg

Alan very kindly delivered a V2 version to my house yesterday. It is a very smart looking, quality product. The gold coloured bands, badges and text stand out well against the maroon background. It was a tight squeeze but it now holds my certificates for: FOH 1956 & 1998, Tynecastle Plot, 500 Club, New 500 Club and HMFC Shares, all in one place on my bookshelf. I did not trim the edges of the plot certificate, instead I slotted the end cap over the small protruding edge leaving just a narrow gap between the 2 parts of the tube before tying the maroon ribbon around it.  

6 hours ago, Rab Zee said:

Alan very kindly delivered a V2 version to my house yesterday. It is a very smart looking, quality product. The gold coloured bands, badges and text stand out well against the maroon background. It was a tight squeeze but it now holds my certificates for: FOH 1956 & 1998, Tynecastle Plot, 500 Club, New 500 Club and HMFC Shares, all in one place on my bookshelf. I did not trim the edges of the plot certificate, instead I slotted the end cap over the small protruding edge leaving just a narrow gap between the 2 parts of the tube before tying the maroon ribbon around it.  

Thanks gents. 

That's quite a haul you've got in there Frank, i was thinking 2 would fit comfortably and 3 at a push, i hope you can get them out again ☺ 

Thanks again and i'll pass the money on to FOH.

That's another £100+ passed over to @The_FOH. Thanks for buying and I'm delighted with all the feedback since I started producing them. Both versions are still available for purchase so please get it touch if you would like one.

Welcome back Robbie 👍

davemclaren
39 minutes ago, Drumelzier said:

That's another £100+ passed over to @The_FOH. Thanks for buying and I'm delighted with all the feedback since I started producing them. Both versions are still available for purchase so please get it touch if you would like one.

Welcome back Robbie 👍

😎👍

• 3 months later...

Just bumping this thread to say that these are still available to purchase.

£20 Each with profits going to FOH.

Another £200+ recently donated.

PM if interested.

2046098084_ScreenShot2020-02-18at10_50_27.png.043891bd5ca4194de3d4af18b64167c1.pngESF3sKWWkAAc9KK.thumb.png.ce4227c8fce3823eeb16f5b763b54e03.png766374304_ScreenShot2020-06-12at08_27_22.png.f708e7178d678be64db5975a468f26ce.png

9 hours ago, Drumelzier said:

Just bumping this thread to say that these are still available to purchase.

£20 Each with profits going to FOH.

Another £200+ recently donated.

PM if interested.

2046098084_ScreenShot2020-02-18at10_50_27.png.043891bd5ca4194de3d4af18b64167c1.pngESF3sKWWkAAc9KK.thumb.png.ce4227c8fce3823eeb16f5b763b54e03.png766374304_ScreenShot2020-06-12at08_27_22.png.f708e7178d678be64db5975a468f26ce.png

Very nice they are too. 👍

🤔 Been an FoH contributor from day dot but never received any kind of certificate or anything else (cept my name on the FoH top). Wasn't particularly bothered tbh as that's not why I donate. Do you need to request them or do they just send them out?

1 hour ago, WDJ87 said:

🤔 Been an FoH contributor from day dot but never received any kind of certificate or anything else (cept my name on the FoH top). Wasn't particularly bothered tbh as that's not why I donate. Do you need to request them or do they just send them out?

I sent the FoH a message via their website asking if my latest certificate could be sent via post. Happy to say that it arrived a week or so later.

1 hour ago, WDJ87 said:

Send an email to this address and I'm sure they'll sort you out WDJ87.....    [email protected]