FOH Presentation Containers - Approved by JKB Admin

Drumelzier

"I’ve been given the go-ahead by JKB and FOH to start this thread to find out if anyone would be interested in buying one of these.

When I received my certificate for the 1956 Club I realised I wouldn’t be able to put all my FOH Scrolls/Certificates in frames on a wall so rather than putting them in a old cardboard tube I got thinking about something more appropriate and presentable so I arranged for a batch of these Presentation Containers to be produced for myself, family and friends.
I decided to try and sell the remainder, basically by word of mouth and donate profits to FOH and they sold out quickly.

I got in touch with FOH to ask for their thoughts about me continuing to sell them and donating money to FOH and they were happy to give me permission to do this. 
They may be on sale at FOH events in the near future as I’ll be donating a batch for them to sell.

I also spoke with JKB admin and it was suggested that I start a thread on the forum to advertise them.

They're covered in a leatherette material with curled ends and matching leatherette end discs and the writing and banding is in gold.
Dimensions are 48mm diameter x 325mm length.
The plot certificate is slightly wider than A3 so if you are planning to use it for that it needs 5mm trimmed off each side for it to fit inside
but the 1956 Certificate fits perfectly and it can hold two or three A3 certificates and also badges.

People have been happy to give me £20 for one (5 for £90) so in fairness to them I’d like to keep it at those prices and everyone seems very happy with their purchases.

If you are interested in buying any (Cash or Paypal) email me on ….  [email protected] 

If you are in Edinburgh I’ll do my best to get it to you free of charge by delivering it myself or possibly meeting at Tynecastle but if you are out-with Edinburgh I’ll have to post them out."

Thanks for reading
Alan

Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 19.43.28.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 19.45.16.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 19.44.48.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 19.44.30.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 19.43.56.png

I’d be very interested. I (over) due my 1956 club certificate and I got my plot certificate the Misses is coming up for her 1956 certificate too. I’m in Tenerife just now but on return I’ll PM you for more details about them. 

jimmy the jambo

Thanks for sharing,I would suggest asking the FOH hierarchy if these could be sold at plot ceremony's etc,I'd personally spend £20 on one of these instead of the stuff they tried to punt in August.

16 minutes ago, jimmy the jambo said:

Thanks for sharing,I would suggest asking the FOH hierarchy if these could be sold at plot ceremony's etc,I'd personally spend £20 on one of these instead of the stuff they tried to punt in August.

Was that the glass turf cube?

1 hour ago, Dannie Boy said:

I’d be very interested. I (over) due my 1956 club certificate and I got my plot certificate the Misses is coming up for her 1956 certificate too. I’m in Tenerife just now but on return I’ll PM you for more details about them. 

dont bring the corona virus back please :berra:

jimmy the jambo
9 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Was that the glass turf cube?

That’s correct,I can’t remember how much it was selling for,But I gave it the short shrift & bought my nephew a watch in the shop instead.

If they (FoH) sell items at a reasonable price,They have more chance of selling stuff. 

4 minutes ago, jimmy the jambo said:

That’s correct,I can’t remember how much it was selling for,But I gave it the short shrift & bought my nephew a watch in the shop instead.

If they (FoH) sell items at a reasonable price,They have more chance of selling stuff. 

£65!

19 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

dont bring the corona virus back please :berra:

Fortunately I’m in my own apartment albeit only 5 mins drive from the H10 hotel😷 

4 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Fortunately I’m in my own apartment albeit only 5 mins drive from the H10 hotel😷 

Take care pal. 👍

I am 2012 Club heading soon to 1874 yet I have received diddly.  I am not particularly bothered as I am abroad but it would be nice to give something to the Taslings.

18 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

I am 2012 Club heading soon to 1874 yet I have received diddly.  I am not particularly bothered as I am abroad but it would be nice to give something to the Taslings.

Im only at 1998 club but instead of going to the event in the museum I just picked up my certificate from the club shop and intend to do so for the remainder when I get to the thresholds.

Might be worth contacting FOH to see which certs and badges threshold levels are now available and can be picked up, or posted out.....

Edited by DETTY29

11 minutes ago, sadj said:

passed the threshold for mine ages ago but not been in touch to get it yet. I’ll get around to it at some point. Holders are quite nice, might get a few for the various certs. Cheers. 👍

6 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

passed the threshold for mine ages ago but not been in touch to get it yet. I’ll get around to it at some point. Holders are quite nice, might get a few for the various certs. Cheers. 👍

thought you might like em ***** ee o

Many thanks to those who have bought or noted interest so far.

I'm meeting someone at Tynecastle this afternoon to give them theirs.

I'll be outside the main stand before the 'wam-up' in the GS so if anyone wants to do likewise please let me know before 1pm.

Thanks

Alan

HHGH

3 hours ago, Drumelzier said:

Many thanks to those who have bought or noted interest so far.

I'm meeting someone at Tynecastle this afternoon to give them theirs.

I'll be outside the main stand before the 'wam-up' in the GS so if anyone wants to do likewise please let me know before 1pm.

Thanks

Alan

HHGH

Don’t get over heated in the GS. 😎🍺🍺

Bought mine yesterday. Looks really smart, very clever solution to storing my Plot Certificate, just need to trim the Certifacte a bit.

I have no idea why the certificate needs to be quite so big.

Great value for money.

King Of The Cat Cafe
1 hour ago, JamboJay said:

Bought mine yesterday. Looks really smart, very clever solution to storing my Plot Certificate, just need to trim the Certifacte a bit.

Great value for money.

I'd be interested in one for my plot certificate.

Mind you, I would need a plot certificate to put in it - even though I qualified ages ago.

2 hours ago, JamboJay said:

Great value for money.

Glad you like it JJ 👍

Did i delivery to you yesterday ? 

Looks like the last two results have helped sales.

Trying to raise awareness via Twitter now @maroon1874

2 minutes ago, Drumelzier said:

Glad you like it JJ 👍

Did i delivery to you yesterday ? 

Looks like the last two results have helped sales.

Trying to raise awareness via Twitter now @maroon1874

Yeah It was me that got my house no wrong in the e-mail, first time for 35 years 🤔🤣

Rather chuffed with it I must say!

3 minutes ago, JamboJay said:

Yeah It was me that got my house no wrong in the e-mail, first time for 35 years 🤔🤣

Rather chuffed with it I must say!

😊 thought so, The M Bar must have been bouncing last night.

Thanks again.

I'll be at Tynecastle tomorrow morning so if anybody wants to have a look at one drop me an email and I could meet you there.

I handed in some of these certificate holders the other day so people attending today's FOH Plot Ceremony should be

able to see them at the event.

Enjoy your presentation, it's well deserved.

12 minutes ago, Drumelzier said:

I handed in some of these certificate holders the other day so people attending today's FOH Plot Ceremony should be

able to see them at the event.

Enjoy your presentation, it's well deserved.

I have my plot ceremony today, will I be able to buy one of these at the event?

1 minute ago, jambo_No5 said:

I have my plot ceremony today, will I be able to buy one of these at the event?

There will only be a limited amount available today as this is just to see if there is an appetite for them.

16 minutes ago, Drumelzier said:

There will only be a limited amount available today as this is just to see if there is an appetite for them.

Thanks. I will try and get there a bit earlier to buy 1

15 minutes ago, jambo_No5 said:

Thanks. I will try and get there a bit earlier to buy 1

I tried to message you but it says you can't receive them ?

26 minutes ago, Drumelzier said:

I tried to message you but it says you can't receive them ?

Have cleared my inbox so should hopefully be able to receive messages now

Basil Hayden

Picked one up (possibly the last there) at my plot ceremony today.

Very nice!

Cheers!

davemclaren
18 minutes ago, Basil Hayden said:

Very nice!

Cheers!

Good to see they are popular. 

5 hours ago, Basil Hayden said:

Very nice!

Cheers!

Sold out at today's event.

Glad to hear you like it.

I'll be in North Berwick tomorrow if anyone wants one dropped off in East Lothian.

• 2 months later...

Just over a week until Father's Day so this is a final bump for these FOH certificate tubes. There are now 2 versions available, photo's of V2 are attached. Money raised going to FOH.

766374304_ScreenShot2020-06-12at08_27_22.png.f708e7178d678be64db5975a468f26ce.png

BDSMJ11.thumb.jpg.b76234725c17c179e2692a0358d6e435.jpgBDSMJ13.thumb.jpg.6e21cd7515b1251ea64a2ff3985e0b21.jpg

Drumelzier - apologies as I am sure the details have been posted before. I live in England - how would I go about ordering one of these? Thanks.

colinmaroon

Never had a thing from FoH just as never received anything from Hearts way back.

Maybe they dont post beyond Harthill?

I’ve not done the plot ceremony yet and I am well passed the 1956 target with no certificate but I’d love the items you have on sale. I’ll be in touch.