Willo Flood

Just played in the "Business Fives" Tayside event and at the end Willo was the presentation speaker.

Alot was said about Levein, he said he was a brilliant manager. Said he let the midfield attack and if they made mistakes it was fine but used to give the CB's a torrid time in training if they made any mistakes. Back 4 work was something he took very seriously. Made me wonder if during his last year or so he just lost the desire for the job. Who knows.

Also when asked what was his favourite goal his exact reply was "don't know really, anything against Hearts as I just used to love scoring against them".

I remember him getting dogs abuse for the whole game at Tynecastle I think when he was at Aberdeen and he scored and slid right infront of the Wheatfield giving it back.

Good speaker.

John mcCartney

member game at Tannadice when mcGlynn was in charge.Flood scored twice iirc and ran Hmfc ragged that day.
Since then Ive saw his teams on the receiving end a few times but he was a smug ***** that day for sure,standing close by the pitch in that away section I was .Bollocks to him ,.

kingantti1874

I think levein lost his way, in his first stint we played constant shape and played to strengths, everyone knew job.. everyone was motivated... it was the same at Dundee Utd.. 

and for us - he started that way, but then tinkered with shape and formation week in week out.

John mcCartney

theres some punters post vanished in between my two utterings back there....never saw any spooky stuff on JKB before until now.....

1 hour ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Just played in the "Business Fives" Tayside event and at the end Willo was the presentation speaker.

Alot was said about Levein, he said he was a brilliant manager. Said he let the midfield attack and if they made mistakes it was fine but used to give the CB's a torrid time in training if they made any mistakes. Back 4 work was something he took very seriously. Made me wonder if during his last year or so he just lost the desire for the job. Who knows.

Also when asked what was his favourite goal his exact reply was "don't know really, anything against Hearts as I just used to love scoring against them".

I remember him getting dogs abuse for the whole game at Tynecastle I think when he was at Aberdeen and he scored and slid right infront of the Wheatfield giving it back.

Good speaker.

Not alone in former DU players in fulsome praise of Levein but reckoning he put too much emphasis on Naismith. Flppd seems quiet and pleasant when I have spoken to him and I have pointed out that the abuse he got at Tynie went with the job.

Leveins Battalion
25 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

theres some punters post vanished in between my two utterings back there....never saw any spooky stuff on JKB before until now.....

A certain poster posted some disgusting language,I called him out and received a warning from mods.🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

I think levein lost his way, in his first stint we played constant shape and played to strengths, everyone knew job.. everyone was motivated... it was the same at Dundee Utd.. 

and for us - he started that way, but then tinkered with shape and formation week in week out.

There will be speculation for years about what went wrong for Levein at Hearts in his second spell. I think it's a combination of factors, unknown at the moment and maybe some of it will eventually come out. 

John mcCartney
20 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

A certain poster posted some disgusting language,I called him out and received a warning from mods.🤷‍♂️

the one I saw just had `ooft` on it chief

Was a rat on the field I agree. But spoke well and was quite down to Earth. Said his worst moment was moving to Celtic after missing penalty against them for Utd. Said if he could do it all again he wouldnt have left Utd.

Leveins Battalion
7 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

the one I saw just had `ooft` on it chief

If I was he I would stop posting,having concerns about the running of Hearts,wanting the best for the club are genuine concerns that not all posters agree with.

What he posted was vile and grotesque. 

7 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

If I was he I would stop posting,having concerns about the running of Hearts,wanting the best for the club are genuine concerns that not all posters agree with.

What he posted was vile and grotesque. 

He had a shocker. But he's a good Jambo. Ish.

Logging on here day after day, year after year, decade after..... you get it, proves an affinity.

Leveins Battalion
8 minutes ago, Smack said:

Logging on here day after day, year after year, decade after..... you get it, proves an affinity.

What constitutes a good Jambo?

12 minutes ago, Smack said:

Have to respectfully disagree with you there, I’m afraid. Decades on the forum without one funny, witty or interesting post imo.

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Without getting into the usual Leveinathon, the only time we had all our players fit we were winning a lot of games. Ironically when we’ve got everyone fit again he’s no longer the manager. I do wonder if it was just injuries that affected us or perhaps the heart attack took the wind out of his sails. The personal abuse towards him brings out the worst in our support.

Forgot aswell he touched on a funny story about him and Ryan Jack having a fight on the pitch and then when they got in at HT he and Derek McInness were scrapping in the middle of the dressing room. 

Also made several digs at Csaba Lzaslo saying he didn't have the slightest clue what he was talking about. Said he was most hopeless manager hes ever worked under.

Governor Tarkin
12 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Have to respectfully disagree with you there, I’m afraid. Decades on the forum without one funny, witty or interesting post imo.

:(

Mate?

Governor Tarkin
6 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Sorry, but that’s my opinion. Not you obviously. 

I was having a go at self-deprecating humour.

Apparently I'm still some way off. :(

2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

You’ll get there. 😏

15 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

12 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

You’ll get there. 😏

This love in you 2 have going on is becoming rather nauseating.

Hopefully with Friday night coming up soon 1 or both of you will end up in the JKB slammer. 

3 hours ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Good speaker.

‘Celtic minded’ little shit of a player!

Couldn’t give a FF for his opinions on anybody including Levein!!!

32 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Without getting into the usual Leveinathon, the only time we had all our players fit we were winning a lot of games. Ironically when we’ve got everyone fit again he’s no longer the manager. I do wonder if it was just injuries that affected us or perhaps the heart attack took the wind out of his sails. The personal abuse towards him brings out the worst in our support.

Yes , despite what many say , Levein organised teams well amongst other things . 

Think there was more to our collapse than just losing Naismith .

Anyway done now .

p.s. thought Flood was a great player .

That should all go down well

35 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

😴

Geoff Kilpatrick
11 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

‘Celtic minded’ little shit of a player!

Couldn’t give a FF for his opinions on anybody including Levein!!!

This.

Governor Tarkin
30 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

You're clearly jealous because Mothy has a friend.

30 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Hopefully with Friday night coming up soon 1 or both of you will end up in the JKB slammer. 

:sadrobbo: Wouldn't bet against it.

1 hour ago, Mr Elwood P said:

The actual irony is that Levein signed the load of shite that played when all our other players weren’t fit. A squad game. He signed a shite squad.

Still not wanting to get into the usual Leveinathon we’ll just leave it at that.

37 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Make love - not war, mate. ✌️☮️ ❤️

3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

The actual irony is that Levein signed the load of shite that played when all our other players weren’t fit. A squad game. He signed a shite squad.

Still not wanting to get into the usual Leveinathon we’ll just leave it at that.

Indeed.

The irony is that we are told by the Levein apologists to move on, he’s gone, etc, yet at every opportunity - this time based on comments from a player who hates Hearts and is no doubt winding up our fans - back they come with more apologies for the man that has virtually destroyed our team!

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Indeed.

The irony is that we are told by the Levein apologists to move on, he’s gone, etc, yet at every opportunity - this time based on comments from a player who hates Hearts and is no doubt winding up our fans - back they come with more apologies for the man that has virtually destroyed our team!

The good news is that they don’t want a Leveinathon so will not bother responding. He made his point, we made ours. I’m sure he’ll let it lie.

10 minutes ago, weehammy said:

They do it because plums like you always bite. Why not just ignore them?

Ouch! 🥴

Horatio Caine

I said that in several posts on here during the second part of last season - when the collapse had happened.  He slowed right up - in his speech and, I think, in his tactics and the way he set up the team.  Bottom line is, Ann should have lifted the burden from him for his own good - and he'd have left on good terms with all.  

Forever Hearts

You still blaming the injuries? 😂

34 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

The good news is that they don’t want a Leveinathon so will not bother responding. He made his point, we made ours. I’m sure he’ll let it lie.

You’ve shown that you don’t have the intellectual capacity for an adult debate, hence I won’t bother trying anymore ...

Edited by Mr Elwood P

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

You still blaming the injuries? 😂

Nothing has changed. We had a fully fit Levein assembled squad once; won a couple of League Cup group matches 5-0 and were top of the league. Players got injured and we never had them all fit again. Conclusion, if they had stayed fit we’d have had a couple of decent seasons. I know others see it differently and as has been said above, it really is time to move on.

2 hours ago, martoon said:

He was a funny looking wee dude. 

That's all Folks. 

Yes...  Wheres the hate coming from.....    He played football.....

9 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

You’ve shown that you don’t have the intellectual capacity for an adult debate, hence I won’t bother trying anymore ...

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What I’ve actually shown is that I’m not going to be bullied into your anti Hearts/pro Levein way of thinking. I’d have bet a pound to a bucket of shite that you would bite to my reply and guess what, you just couldn’t help yourself.  Anything anyone says negatively about Levein and you’re on it like a fly on shite.

You are without doubt one of the worst posters on here. Your defence of Levein - by adopting the new tactic of deflecting blame to all but him - is pathetic. Fortunately the majority of people here can see through you.

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What I’ve actually shown is that I’m not going to be bullied into your anti Hearts/pro Levein way of thinking. I’d have bet a pound to a bucket of shite that you would bite to my reply and guess what, you just couldn’t help yourself.  Anything anyone says negatively about Levein and you’re on it like a fly on shite.

You are without doubt one of the worst posters on here. Your defence of Levein - by adopting the new tactic of deflecting blame to all but him - is pathetic. Fortunately the majority of people here can see through you.

Point proven!

2 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Point proven!

The only point you’ve repeatedly proven is your depressive view of all things Hearts. More and more people are questioning you on your opinion. Ever thought that it might actually be you that’s totally out of sync?

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

The only point you’ve repeatedly proven is your depressive view of all things Hearts. More and more people are questioning you on your opinion. Ever thought that it might actually be you that’s totally out of sync?

Out of interest how long do you think I’ve been negative about Hearts for? 

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Too long.

Incorrect, I’ve been negative since December. Previously I was always one of the most positive, which was often pointed out. Did you read JKB before you joined in October?

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Incorrect, I’ve been negative since December. Previously I was always one of the most positive, which was often pointed out. Did you read JKB before you joined in October?

Confirmed. 

You were classed as a happy clapper. 

Tbh, I'm not too sure now, your happy clapper membership may not be renewed. 

13 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

That's sort of the point, Mr E.

You were positive whilst Cwaigywaigy was in charge but since: not so much. 

You even posted a week or so ago that you were losing patience with Stendel. Quite a remark from a punter who was willing to give Levein all the time in the world and, I suspect, still would. 

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Confirmed. 

We need a middle ground between happy clapper and doom and gloomer. I propose "grumpy slumper". Kind of resigned and up for a conversation about how bad things are, but also ready to jump up and happy clap at a moment's notice.

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Confirmed. 

VAR ruled out my happy clapper membership, bawhair offside.

2 minutes ago, martoon said:

That's sort of the point, Mr E.

You were positive whilst Cwaigywaigy was in charge but since: not so much. 

You even posted a week or so ago that you were losing patience with Stendel. Quite a remark from a punter who was willing to give Levein all the time in the world and, I suspect, still would. 

I was positive up to the 4th straight loss under Stendel. It became apparent to me at that point, that his tactics weren’t suited to our squad and I haven’t seen any convincing argument to the contrary. We simply don’t have the time to give. I think he would have been a progressive and interesting appointment in the

summer but trying to change the clubs entire philosophy while fighting relegation is crazy. I also don’t agree with his treatment of Berra, who by the way, has been outstanding at Dundee.