• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• i8hibsh

• Governor Tarkin

• graygo

Nucky Thompson

Am I missing something?? Did we have a game and got cuffed again last night?

Came on to the forum this morning and lots of negativity and anger 

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

It's almost as if we are rock bottom of the league, staring relegation in the face and one of our nearest rivals picked up a massive three points last night. 

CornhillHearts
22 minutes ago, kila said:

Levein still being around first team players is shocking. 

What the **** is Ann letting him do? He thinks it is his club and he’ll get another chance if we’re relegated.

Is it true he was also watching an Edinburgh City game in Hearts training gear?

He was certainly there, whether he had Hearts gear on I couldn’t say, I only seen him from a distance.

Petkov on loan with Brechin so presume was there to watch him.

7 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Public forum, he can say what he likes within the rules and you just have to un-rustle your jimmies and suck it up. :)

Nothing any more offensive in calling Budge a cow than calling some wee lassies from West Lothian all manner of derogatory things.

My bet is his post will be gone by the morning.

#be_kind

Dusk_Till_Dawn
5 minutes ago, CornhillHearts said:

He was certainly there, whether he had Hearts gear on I couldn’t say, I only seen him from a distance.

This is what’s so ridiculous - the pretence that’s we need Levein to be going to watch someone on loan at Brechin. Get him tae ****.

9 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I think the realization has set in for many that we are now odds on to finish 11th at best.  Hardly a surprise as we have only won 3 league matches in almost a full calendar year.  In fact I am amazed we are not cut adrift and still have a chance of staying up.

1 hour ago, Bull's-eye said:

Usual negativity from the same sources in a week before we play one of the bigots, happens every time, a pattern emerges 😀😀😀😀

Usual negativity  :rofl:

Aye everything is fine....

The fact him and McPhee are still on the books says all we need to know about Ann Budge unfortunately. Sad as it is to say that.

Weak management in the extremes by her backing this loser and a decision likely to see us relegated now.

5 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

I think the realization has set in for many that we are now odds on to finish 11th at best.  Hardly a surprise as we have only won 3 league matches in almost a full calendar year.  In fact I am amazed we are not cut adrift and still have a chance of staying up.

And not won a league game outside Edinburgh in a year.

I’d say it’s an absolute miracle we aren’t adrift

Edited by 1971fozzy

3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

The fact him and McPhee are still on the books says all we need to know about Ann Budge unfortunately. Sad as it is to say that.

Weak management in the extremes by her backing this loser and a decision likely to see us relegated now.

How is that decisiin likeky to see us relegated now?

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Wow. I knew we had accepted mediocrity but now we are accepting of failure too.

The club is sound off the pitch and Mrs budge and the board have backed the managers financially! Where Mrs Budge and the board failed was being far to loyal to the previous manager and then taking far too long to appoint a new manager but I think in terms of the business side of the football club we've never been in a better state 

Forever Hearts
9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

How is that decisiin likeky to see us relegated now?

Because he's lumbered Stendel with a team of underperforming cowards. 

John mcCartney

have a look at the fecking empty seats for the cup game,that`l debunk your `rosy off the pitch ` scenario.....
its utter nonsense to think we are doing great off the pitch at this point in time....

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

Because he's lumbered Stendel with a team of underperforming cowards. 

But him still being there working or not doesn’t change that?

Forever Hearts
Just now, davemclaren said:

Do you not find it strange that he's still at the club in any capacity after the position he's put us in? Would professional pride not see you leave as soon as Stendel was appointed? 

We_are_the_Hearts

This thread proves why Budge is killing the club. Support is always divided. Need someone to unite the support. And the fact that her favourite is still lurking about in the background is a joke!

8 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Public forum, he can say what he likes within the rules and you just have to un-rustle your jimmies and suck it up. :)

Nothing any more offensive in calling Budge a cow than calling some wee lassies from West Lothian all manner of derogatory things.

My bet is his post will be gone by the morning.

What post was it GT?

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

Do you not find it strange that he's still at the club in any capacity after the position he's put us in? Would professional pride not see you leave as soon as Stendel was appointed? 

Only if I got a settlement or had another job lined up. However, him staying on to do something hasn’t made us any more likely to get relegated imo. 

4 minutes ago, John mcCartney said:

have a look at the fecking empty seats for the cup game,that`l debunk your `rosy off the pitch ` scenario.....
its utter nonsense to think we are doing great off the pitch at this point in time....

Right up there with the daftest posts on this thread. 

Actually the first person to say this, well done..

Just in case, I am being sarcastic.

Geoff Kilpatrick
16 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

The club is sound off the pitch and Mrs budge and the board have backed the managers financially! Where Mrs Budge and the board failed was being far to loyal to the previous manager and then taking far too long to appoint a new manager but I think in terms of the business side of the football club we've never been in a better state 

Who cares about off the pitch when we'd be losing a fecking fortune from the fiasco on the pitch? That's not sound business at all!

Suits will not be queueing up to drink champagne in Budge's shiney new stand for games v Arbroath and Alloa. 

She is turning us into the wee club. She probably thought it was 'nice' when Hibs won the cup.

1 minute ago, graygo said:

Right up there with the daftest posts on this thread. 

Actually the first person to say this, well done..

Just in case, I am being sarcastic.

Is any of her 'great work' off the pitch making HMFC (note the FC) better?

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Only if I got a settlement or had another job lined up. However, him staying on to do something hasn’t made us any more likely to get relegated imo. 

He's not using foodbanks. I'm sure another mug outfit would've employed him. 

There will be an incredible number of our supporters who will be upset if we stay up by the looks of things.

I8 will carry on with his seethe regardless.

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Who cares about off the pitch when we'd be losing a fecking fortune from the fiasco on the pitch? That's not sound business at all!

Point I'm making is Mrs Budge and the board have provided all the tools to the football department to be successful but the football department has failed miserably ! Where I think Mrs Budge and the board have failed is being far to loyal to the previous manager and also taking far to long to appoint successor, if levein , McPhee etc are here behond there contracts this summer that would be a red line for me to say Mrs Budge and the board must go 

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Is any of her 'great work' off the pitch making HMFC (note the FC) better?

Yes.

Note that the C stands for club not team.

Just now, graygo said:

There will be an incredible number of our supporters who will be upset if we stay up by the looks of things.

Never been more angry I admit. We are dying infront of our eyes.

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Never been more angry I admit. We are dying infront of our eyes.

We're not dead yet though, if we go down I'll join you but until then I'm giving them my full support.

Yes.

Note that the C stands for club not team.

No, the first team is the bottom line. 16 year old girls is a nice to have but they are as important to the bottom line of our club as to what fabric softener we use for the table cloths in the function suite.

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Point I'm making is Mrs Budge and the board have provided all the tools to the football department to be successful but the football department has failed miserably ! Where I think Mrs Budge and the board have failed is being far to loyal to the previous manager and also taking far to long to appoint successor, if levein , McPhee etc are here behond there contracts this summer that would be a red line for me to say Mrs Budge and the board must go 

I get your point but it then implies she bears no accountability for this situation. That's crap!

We're not dead yet though, if we go down I'll join you but until then I'm giving them my full support.

Well obviously.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

No, the first team is the bottom line. 16 year old girls is a nice to have but they are as important to the bottom line of our club as to what fabric softener we use for the table cloths in the function suite.

You're surely not claiming that having a ladies team is the only thing off the pitch that has changed for the better? (the word better is subjective)

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I get your point but it then implies she bears no accountability for this situation. That's crap!

Off course she's accountable for sticking by the previous regime and taking far too long to replace them aswell but just my opinion she's gave the football all the tools needed and they've badly failed but she should've acted sooner there's no doubt about that in my opinion 

We_are_the_Hearts
8 minutes ago, graygo said:

Deary me, you don't believe that shite you wrote do you?

9 hours ago, gedster said:

Stood beside the dugout with Liam Fox at today's Reserve game ...this guy has a brass beck being near any of the non youth teams. He has no shame 

Stendel Sievers and Kirk were on the other side of the pitch for the entire game yesterday. If they had a problem with Levein being there do you think they would have done something about it? 

GorgieFifeLife
31 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

This has been done to death. Without a successful football team, there is no business.

49 minutes ago, CornhillHearts said:

Petkov wasn’t there 

1 minute ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Deary me, you don't believe that shite you wrote do you?

Yes I do.

Never seen someone so consumed with rage. 😉

It should have been ten
5 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

In all seriousness, if we are relegated, do you think either of these two should stay in their roles?

Yes 

59 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Some vile people on this thread. 

Spot on 

We_are_the_Hearts
3 minutes ago, graygo said:

Yes I do.

Never seen someone so consumed with rage. 😉

Haha. There is no Hearts fan wanting us to go down. Would be a disaster this time.

Pasquale for King
50 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Doing more harm than good perhaps? Do you trust him to put the good of the club ahead of his massive ego, I can’t say I’ve ever seen proof of this?

Pasquale for King
43 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

I think there would mass protests if that happened. Is she a Mrs, I don’t she’s married to her partner, sorry to go off topic.

Pasquale for King
31 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

Yes 

Spot on 

You believe they should stay in their current roles as joint sporting director? One allegedly only allowed after lunchtime and the other banned altogether from the club? Two people between them who have signed every underperforming,chicken hearted, injury prone player at the club? Are you serious?

13 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Doing more harm than good perhaps? Do you trust him to put the good of the club ahead of his massive ego, I can’t say I’ve ever seen proof of this?

I think the conspiracy theories that he is currently underhandedly working against the club are just that. We have far bigger fish to fry at the moment imo. 

It must be exceptionally tiring being this offended, upset, and angry about things all the time.  

I know it's exceptionally tiring reading it.

But it's other people who are "snowflakes" yeah? :lol: 

3 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

Usual negativity from the same sources in a week before we play one of the bigots, happens every time, a pattern emerges 😀😀😀😀

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Possibly the most laughable trope on this website, and that's saying something.