He is still at the ****ing club!

i8hibsh

...a bit disco
5 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

You really should go back to where you came from .... 

Can't.

He's banned.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• i8hibsh

• Governor Tarkin

• graygo

Bazzas right boot
19 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

If you’re a Hearts fan there is FA to smile about right now!!

Depends on the rest of your life I guess. 

In regards to football, it's pretty grim. 

Some folk will be constructive, some positive, some negative, some pragmatic. Some will have perspective. 

Others turn into emotional, slavering hate filled goons. 

We all handle stress and adversity differently , some handle it like adults, others not so much. 

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

:lol: in all seriousness though why the **** is Levein still employed in any capacity at the football club?  It’s like he’s absolutely no shame. 

I think it's just to wind up a particular element of our support. 

47 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Him and that long haired prick. It is as if she is rubbing our faces in it.

Totally agree with your anger on this. How can those two complete failures who are very much responsible for our potential relegation still have jobs at the club.  They managed over a 30 month disaster period yet are still in employment.  I've long respected Ann Budge but this decision is appalling.  Never seen it before in Scottish football. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Depends on the rest of your life I guess. 

In regards to football, it's pretty grim. 

Some folk will be constructive, some positive, some negative, some pragmatic. Some will have perspective. 

Others turn into emotional, slavering hate filled goons. 

We all handle stress and adversity differently , some handle it like adults, others not so much. 

and some handle it like pompous self righteous tits pretending to be adults.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

and some handle it like pompous self righteous tits pretending to be adults.

Correct, some do. 

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Correct, some do. 

It’s good that you in particular know that. 👍

Just now, 4marsbars said:

I don't.  She's a HMFC hero. Anyone who can't see that ... 

A HMFC hero who was the preferred bidder, gave her Hibee brother millions of pounds contract, gave her Hibee nephew a job running the 1874 bar, criminalised own fans, criticised own fans in club statement suggesting they were not genuine if they were against Craig Levein, failed to sack Craig Levein after a year and a half of absolute shite in the league, when she finally removed Levein (over a year late) she did not in fact sack him, she let him give Stendel a tour, lets him come in whenever he likes, appointed him to sort out the medical department, (when we had one of our worst ever injury crisis’ under his tenure), let him be the manager, DOF and on the board of directors all at the same time, said he was doing a good job when were last. She quite frankly does not have a clue and luckily the majority of fans want her out the club. She is mainly responsible for relegation after being Levein’s puppet for so long. She should be hounded out and not praised. Anyone who can’t see that...

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

It’s good that you in particular know that. 👍

Unlike some, I do have self awareness. 👍

10 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Unlike some, I do have self awareness. 👍

👍

12 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

A HMFC hero who was the preferred bidder, gave her Hibee brother millions of pounds contract, gave her Hibee nephew a job running the 1874 bar, criminalised own fans, criticised own fans in club statement suggesting they were not genuine if they were against Craig Levein, failed to sack Craig Levein after a year and a half of absolute shite in the league, when she finally removed Levein (over a year late) she did not in fact sack him, she let him give Stendel a tour, lets him come in whenever he likes, appointed him to sort out the medical department, (when we had one of our worst ever injury crisis’ under his tenure), let him be the manager, DOF and on the board of directors all at the same time, said he was doing a good job when were last. She quite frankly does not have a clue and luckily the majority of fans want her out the club. She is mainly responsible for relegation after being Levein’s puppet for so long. She should be hounded out and not praised. Anyone who can’t see that...

Harsh - but in the main sadly accurate. 😐

She openly admits to not having a clue but has the stubborness to carry on regardless.

Is she trying to prove to herself she can do it ?

Past 3 years have put that point beyond debate.

She's dithering clueless and stubborn and that fully explains our current predicament.

Bazzas right boot
23 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

I heard he’s still picking the team 

I heard he's selling secrets to Hamilton and St mirren. 

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Sending virtual hugs, you sound like you need them. Happy to give you a real hug in Tynecastle on Saturday.

1 hour ago, Whatever said:

It’s a shambolic situation, all created by one woman.

To have Liam Fox ‘managing’ the reserves today, Craig Levein watching by his side and our current manager and assistant on the other side of the pitch, is nothing short of ridiculous.

Austin Macphee will no doubt be doing the video analysis of the game.

We deserve to be relegated. Don’t even care about Stendel and Colt. If relegation rids us of Budge then so be it.

She’s an absolute disaster and everything she touches turns to shit.

👏👏👏👏🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Governor Tarkin

To have Liam Fox ‘managing’ the reserves today, Craig Levein watching by his side and our current manager and assistant on the other side of the pitch, is nothing short of ridiculous.

Please tell me you just made that up?

We deserve to be relegated. Don’t even care about Stendel and Colt. If relegation rids us of Budge then so be it.

She’s an absolute disaster and everything she touches 

Berra was there to watch the game.Probably a nice wee cosy chat with Levein afterwards about the failings of Stendel.The whole situation is bizarre.

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Outrageous, offensive and unacceptable comment.

you should retract and apologise

Public forum, he can say what he likes within the rules and you just have to un-rustle your jimmies and suck it up. :)

Nothing any more offensive in calling Budge a cow than calling some wee lassies from West Lothian all manner of derogatory things.

My bet is his post will be gone by the morning.

1 hour ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Would you like a nice cup of tea and a scone 

Ooh, a scone sounds lovely, ta. :)

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Please tell me you just made that up?

Nope it was mentioned on the reserves thread, I don’t think I8 knows yet 🤯🤬👿🤪

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Famous 1874 said:

Nonsense, we weren’t last when she said that he was doing a good job. The rest 🤔👍🏽.

Niemi’s gloves

ignoring everything else in your post, but actually Liam Fox’s record since taking over the reserves is quite good. 

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Outrageous, offensive and unacceptable comment.

you should retract and apologise

Hardly, she was a Hibs fan in her youth as her now millionaire brother tells everyone, a cow is harsh.

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Nope it was mentioned on the reserves thread, I don’t think I8 knows yet 🤯🤬👿🤪

Good Lord. 

See the source image

22 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

ignoring everything else in your post, but actually Liam Fox’s record since taking over the reserves is quite good. 

Jobs for the boys. 

Pasquale for King
24 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Jobs for the boys. 

It always was, Macphee is the only coach he hired that he hadn’t worked with.

26 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Either that or they’re shagging.  There’s no other explanation.  

I don’t think they are, but one look at her giving him the gooey eyes shows she is totally infatuated with him. I really worry that she will find a job for him just to keep him around.

It should have been ten
3 hours ago, Whatever said:

Whatever 🙄

queensferryjambo
4 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I am consumed with anger and hatred.

You really are.

Maybe you should stop following football, Hearts, whatever makes you angry and hateful.

You clearly get no pleasure from it and it makes you miserable.

I am being serious acting the way you do cannot be good for you.

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 hour ago, It should have been ten said:

0BA13ABC-4728-47D0-9F49-82FE60C317BE.jpeg.4b1368daadc3dab2fc2f20091d08200b.jpeg

In all seriousness, if we are relegated, do you think either of these two should stay in their roles?

6 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

6 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I am consumed with anger and hatred.

You definitely need therapy and to get well away from here.  Alternatively, get rid of your angst by going into a room with Austin McCann, just the two of you, and calling him a 'long haired prick' to his face.

Geoff Kilpatrick
31 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

You definitely need therapy and to get well away from here.  Alternatively, get rid of your angst by going into a room with Austin McCann, just the two of you, and calling him a 'long haired prick' to his face.

Didn't realise Austin McCann had long hair now.

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

In all seriousness, if we are relegated, do you think either of these two should stay in their roles?

Yes 

Usual negativity from the same sources in a week before we play one of the bigots, happens every time, a pattern emerges 😀😀😀😀

Leveins Battalion

Things to take from this thread,I8 is a genuine Hearts fan who speaks like the rest of us who go to games.

Most of the supposed Hearts fans on here are very strange and still feel the need to support Levein Macphee and Old Fudgey.Weird.

Geoff Kilpatrick
18 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Yes 

Wow. I knew we had accepted mediocrity but now we are accepting of failure too.

7 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

Spot on. 

Forever Hearts
5 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

Regardless of the histrionics on this thread it is quite remarkable that the sacked overseer of our plummet to the foot of the table / assembler of our ridiculously poor quality squad and failed DoF has the gall to even set foot in the place let alone be in the dugout for reserve games whilst the management team sit elsewhere. 

Any normal person would be begging for garden leave or a pay off to get the F away from the scene of their failures. 

Staggering ego. 

Those horses won't bet themselves. 

1 minute ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Getting his pound of flesh before he retires to the nearest bookies. 

Prick. Shouldn't be allowed in Tynecastle ever again. 

i8? 🤠

5 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

Regardless of the histrionics on this thread it is quite remarkable that the sacked overseer of our plummet to the foot of the table / assembler of our ridiculously poor quality squad and failed DoF has the gall to even set foot in the place let alone be in the dugout for reserve games whilst the management team sit elsewhere. 

Any normal person would be begging for garden leave or a pay off to get the F away from the scene of their failures. 

Staggering ego. 

15 hours ago,  Footballfirst said: 

Liam Fox was in charge, with Craig Levein standing alongside the dugout.

Levein still being around first team players is shocking. 

What the **** is Ann letting him do? He thinks it is his club and he’ll get another chance if we’re relegated.

Is it true he was also watching an Edinburgh City game in Hearts training gear?

Edited by kila

A_A wehatethehibs

An embarrassment to the football club, that this man is anywhere near our footballers, remember we are at the end of a 5 year plan - Stendell is just the last ditch bucket of water, Levein caused the fire.