Things you have done that you never expected or planned to do but maybe you enjoyed it or maybe you realised why you never expected or planned to do it in the first place.

Sooperstar

Sky dive - never been a fan of heights and just wasn't something that even appealed to me as a thing I'd like to do regardless of fear. Did it in New Zealand after seeing how buzzing a guy who's just done it was. Turned out to be one of the most amazing things I've ever done.

2 hours ago, Cal_ said:

Read that thread title in full.

How was it for you?

2 hours ago, Irufushi said:

Catchy thread title 😂

Thanks for noticing. I do try to be concise. 

Went up in a hot air baloon as a birthday present  Terrified if heights but it was brilliant. 

Wife bought me a trip on a plane at a charity auction. Even got  to fly it for a bit. But then the pilot said "so you never been in a stunt plane before" ?  Off we went doing barrel rolls, loop the loop and flying upside down (feckin horendous). Wife was listening to my conversation , said i sounded terrified. I was. 

Samuel Camazzola
5 hours ago, Smithee said:

Went out on the piss and ended up in Dublin, top night.

Sounds interesting. Not so much if you went out on the razz to Portmarnock or Bray. 😄

1 hour ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Went up in a hot air baloon as a birthday present  Terrified if heights but it was brilliant. 

Wife bought me a trip on a plane at a charity auction. Even got  to fly it for a bit. But then the pilot said "so you never been in a stunt plane before" ?  Off we went doing barrel rolls, loop the loop and flying upside down (feckin horendous). Wife was listening to my conversation , said i sounded terrified. I was. 

love heights when safe. above 10 feet on a ladder, i'm clinging on for my life

Hot air baloon = very unsafe

Skydive = extremely unsafe

respect for anyone doing these

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Packed my bags and headed for Bath. Almost 20 years on and I'm still here (Bath that is.).

Skin no a bit prune like by now?:whistling: