***Heart of Midlothian v The Rangers FC Scottish Cup Quarter Final Tie Official Match Thread***

Lord Beni of Gorgie

20 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

Be plenty streams kicking about but my mate paid the £12 for it on now tv for the week. This and el classico. Not too bad for legit source and hopefully better picture that isnt going to crash.

If your mate is in the UK he won’t be watching the Hearts game on Now TV.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• sadj

• Greedy Jambo

• GinRummy

12 minutes ago, The Roller said:

If your mate is in the UK he won’t be watching the Hearts game on Now TV.

No idea mate. Im going to his place to watch it. Just what he told me. Maybe it wasnt now tv. Just mind he said he paid £12 for weeks subscription. Direct to premier ? 

EDIT: aye was Premier TV. My mistake

Edited by Alan_R

Hi folks I don’t have enough loyalty points on my Hearts ticket account to buy tickets for tonight’s game. I wondered if anyone would mind sharing their log in details to their ticket account? Cheers 

Jambof3tornado

Can you not subscribe to premier then cancel?? 

I'll be sat in my usual wheatfield seat but thought you could maybe do a one off match subscription thing.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Going to be a great day,  can feel it.

Strange this 530 ko time. Straining at the bit to get going. 

Only a weirdo would not look forward to a Scottish Cup Quarter Final under the lights against Rangers. 

Mon the Jambos 

I am very tempted to tamper with the TV cables before the game so that only the fans inside the stadium get to witness the Jambos stunning victory over Rangers to reach the Scottish Cup semi final.

Saturday night under the lights at Tynecastle watching Daniel Stendel's Hearts teaching Steven Gerrard's Rangers another lesson. Bring it on!!

1 minute ago, gnasher75 said:

I am very tempted to tamper with the TV cables before the game so that only the fans inside the stadium get to witness the Jambos stunning victory over Rangers to reach the Scottish Cup semi final.

Saturday night under the lights at Tynecastle watching Daniel Stendel's Hearts teaching Steven Gerrard's Rangers another lesson. Bring it on!!

Luddite !

But you have my full support

Hackney Hearts
25 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Only a weirdo would not look forward to a Scottish Cup Quarter Final under the lights against Rangers. 

THHIISSSSSSS!!

jambos are go!
2 hours ago, Alan_R said:

Be plenty streams kicking about but my mate paid the £12 for it on now tv for the week. This and el classico. Not too bad for legit source and hopefully better picture that isnt going to crash.

I am with Virgin and have paid  a tenner for a months Premier Sports so I can watch it at home. It suits me although I also bought my  seat  for 20 quid a week a week ago.

Traditionally going out the cup is often a bit of a season ender.   Not this time.    More of something to move on from and concentrate thoughts on important things.     Getting through a tie like this would normally be huge.    I don't think it has the same effect this year.    I don't see much reason for excitement if we won this.    I'll take it and would be pleased but it changes nothing.     I would rather win a league game.

1 minute ago, Victorian said:

Traditionally going out the cup is often a bit of a season ender.   Not this time.    More of something to move on from and concentrate thoughts on important things.     Getting through a tie like this would normally be huge.    I don't think it has the same effect this year.    I don't see much reason for excitement if we won this.    I'll take it and would be pleased but it changes nothing.     I would rather win a league game.

Cup tie wins and league game wins are not mutually exclusive 

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Cup tie wins and league game wins are not mutually exclusive 

Really?   Thanks for the lesson.

Same sentiments apply to the other content of the post.     Will take it if we win but it doesn't feel as important as normal.

17.30 is a great time.

Meet up for lunch.

Have a few beers in town or near the ground.

When the game finishes your all set for a night out or a chippy 'up the road'.

I like the time

Dagger Is Back

RTA on the M8 eastbound at Hermiston Gait. Traffic being re-directed at the slip road before HG via the North city bypass. Mayhem. Taken 90 minutes to get home to Baberton from Linlithgow.

Looks a nasty one sadly

Jambof3tornado
5 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

RTA on the M8 eastbound at Hermiston Gait. Traffic being re-directed at the slip road before HG via the North city bypass. Mayhem. Taken 90 minutes to get home to Baberton from Linlithgow.

Looks a nasty one sadly

Heading to baberton now from stirling area to pick up babertonjambo for the match!!

Dagger Is Back
9 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Heading to baberton now from stirling area to pick up babertonjambo for the match!!

It was mayhem on the M8. Think even if you cut off the M9 at the airport you’ll get caught along that stretch. 

When I passed 20 minutes ago it was fine between the Gogar roundabout and Baberton 

Jambof3tornado
5 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

It was mayhem on the M8. Think even if you cut off the M9 at the airport you’ll get caught along that stretch. 

When I passed 20 minutes ago it was fine between the Gogar roundabout and Baberton 

Aye we'll come past the airport. Noticed the traffic getting punted off m8 up bypass to gogar then round back towards hermiston gste.

25 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Looks a nasty one sadly

Thanks for the "heads up" from a Jambo travelling from Fife.

Earlier start & trip via Barnton might be a good option.

1 hour ago, Victorian said:

I feel similar to you. If we lose it allows us to concentrate on league survival, but if we win it helps boost the players confidence as well. Dont get me wrong, there is only 1 result I will cheer for, a JTs victory.

Swear i saw a promo code for Premier Sports earlier advertsing the Barce vs Real game tomorrow for £5.99 a month for 3 months and can't find it anywhere now.

Anyone got one?

cheers

5 minutes ago, Ramagio87 said:

Swear i saw a promo code for Premier Sports earlier advertsing the Barce vs Real game tomorrow for £5.99 a month for 3 months and can't find it anywhere now.

Anyone got one?

cheers

Don’t have a link but la liga tv which is part of premier sports is £5.99 a month I’m sure.

Just now, The Roller said:

Don’t have a link but la liga tv which is part of premier sports is £5.99 a month I’m sure.

Ah i'm with you, just taking a look i think the only option for me is the £11.99 monthly subscription as that includes the channel needed for our game...

2 minutes ago, Ramagio87 said:

Ah i'm with you, just taking a look i think the only option for me is the £11.99 monthly subscription as that includes the channel needed for our game...

Yeah 👍🏻

Just now, The Roller said:

Yeah 👍🏻

4 minutes ago, Ramagio87 said:

Better get a move on, the Premier Sports sign up process can be tortuous and very slow. 

All a bit meh tonight. When I originally seen that it was moved to this slot, I was ****ing delighted. But prices mixed with personal circumstances led to me opting not to go. 

On the face of it, I'm not even that bothered. At present, I'm only interested in our league form. If we go through, then excellent, I'll still be a happy man, but if we go out, then meh. Bigger fish to fry, starting Tuesday.

1 hour ago, Victorian said:

I know what you mean and I won't lose any sleep if we go out of the cup having at least worked hard and created some chances. What would be nice is if we go through and take the performance as a chance to improve our league form, winning should hopefully provide a much needed confidence boost.

11 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Better get a move on, the Premier Sports sign up process can be tortuous and very slow. 

I'm with sky, signed up on Premier sports website and instantly got the channel. Was well impressed with the speed. So got beers in and ready for the game. I for one would have been there tonight had it not been for kids, a smashed knee and wife working night shift meaning no childcare. 

So for £12 to still see it and the el clasico I can't complain. 

I have Premier Sports through Sky Go.  Use it mainly for rugby.  Will still likely watch on Hearts Tv.

6 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Looked/sounded like a group of German lads in the TO trying to buy tickets a wee while ago. 

What was the giveaway?

😀

(I jest)32CF0A8C-AAED-4F9A-A97C-BFFFC5872634.jpeg.3c8ff741da1604f4e5cd712153e53ebd.jpeg

51 minutes ago, Ramagio87 said:

Surely if you are going to throw £12 at premier which gives not one hoot about anyone except Rangers and Celtic you’d be better getting a vpn and getting Hearts TV so the money goes to the club? 

35 minutes ago, Maroonjam said:

I'm with sky, signed up on Premier sports website and instantly got the channel. Was well impressed with the speed. So got beers in and ready for the game. I for one would have been there tonight had it not been for kids, a smashed knee and wife working night shift meaning no childcare. 

So for £12 to still see it and the el clasico I can't complain. 

Is the beer not a babysitter 😏

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
4 minutes ago, Restonbabe said:

Is there anyone that knows what pubs are showing the game near Gorgie 

There's a boozer called Tynecastle Park that sells aclohol free drink. It's 30 quid to get in but they could do with your support.

1 hour ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Looks a nasty one sadly

The RTA has been cleared but road is now closed apparently due to a suicide attempt from the bypass flyover at Hermiston Gait

22 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Looked/sounded like a group of German lads in the TO trying to buy tickets a wee while ago. 

Did anyone help them out?