***Heart of Midlothian v The Rangers FC Scottish Cup Quarter Final Tie Official Match Thread***

Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• sadj

• Greedy Jambo

• GinRummy

I just got sent this from a reliable source, not sure what to think of this tho 

Have this on v good authority 
For your chat with vinny and boys...

7 players caught with postitutes. 4 not disciplined 3 made scapegoats. The four unpunished are Goldson Jack Arfield and Ojo as they are protected by Gerrard at all costs.

The dressing room is split wide. There’s the gang of seven that can do no wrong tav, Goldson , katic, kamara, Kent, Ojo, Jack and Arfield. They are a bunch of ****ing bullies and it’s confined by Gerrard. 
That lot tried to destroy Barasic earlier in the season. He was being counselled at the Priory for a few months for his depression. He wanted to leave but Gerrard and co shit themselves. 
Morelos hasn’t spoken To Gerrard since December. He’s sat through at least 5 disciplinary meetings and never  spoke a word to Robertson and Gerrsrd throughout except to say can I go now. His beef was they’d let him go in January. Robertson vetoed that despite Wilson having already brokered a deal to bring in Vydra to replace Morelos. 
In regard to Wilson, there’s great friction between him and Gerrard. Neil Warnock has agreed to step in as interim manager if Gerrard bolts. He’s being paid a retainer by Rangers at the moment. 
I’m hearing the gerrards are strained since the summer. His wife has no intention of coming up here ever!!!!!!! Perhaps that sets the tone for the future. Interestingly Tom Hartley has bought a property in Mar Hall that’s Alan Pardews new home. Now there’s probably nothing in that but it’s worth bearing in mind??

Here’s next episode
Big mate diehard hoops man has just got this also 😳

Here boys just got this story from jimmy bells boy. Know him through friend of family. He was telling me that over December lot of shite was going down especially with Gerrard and his Mrs. She’s refusing to move up here and has apparently been caught in bed a couple of times wae big scouse heavies. Their trying to muscle in on some turf that relations of Gerrard are involved with and using his wife as a way to get to him. Same guys that got Gary mac a sore one in Leeds as well. Gerrard feeling lot of family pressure apparently one of his kids has turned out isn’t his and this is passing into dressing room. He has a short fuse with players and that’s why he’s been erratic in interviews blaming himself and then throwing players under the bus. Big split in dressing room now all boys who were here before stevie G want him out and Stevie g looks after all his boys. Morelos is wanting away quick sharp he’s got involved too much with a bird he’s been seeing her and wants to **** off asap away from it. He signed the deal to 2024 on premise that he could bolt if he needed to but the hairs are blocking that now. He doesn’t want to be here. That trip to Dubai has fkd a lot of things up players out on piss, younger players throwing money about showing off and rumours couple caught with hookers and coke. Jimmys boys no reason to lie but thought I’d pass it on.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Mitiestephen said:

7 players caught with postitutes. 4 not disciplined 3 made scapegoats. The four unpunished are Goldson Jack Arfield and Ojo as they are protected by Gerrard at all costs.

The dressing room is split wide. There’s the gang of seven that can do no wrong tav, Goldson , katic, kamara, Kent, Ojo, Jack and Arfield. They are a bunch of ****ing bullies and it’s confined by Gerrard. 
That lot tried to destroy Barasic earlier in the season. He was being counselled at the Priory for a few months for his depression. He wanted to leave but Gerrard and co shit themselves. 
Morelos hasn’t spoken To Gerrard since December. He’s sat through at least 5 disciplinary meetings and never  spoke a word to Robertson and Gerrsrd throughout except to say can I go now. His beef was they’d let him go in January. Robertson vetoed that despite Wilson having already brokered a deal to bring in Vydra to replace Morelos. 
In regard to Wilson, there’s great friction between him and Gerrard. Neil Warnock has agreed to step in as interim manager if Gerrard bolts. He’s being paid a retainer by Rangers at the moment. 
I’m hearing the gerrards are strained since the summer. His wife has no intention of coming up here ever!!!!!!! Perhaps that sets the tone for the future. Interestingly Tom Hartley has bought a property in Mar Hall that’s Alan Pardews new home. Now there’s probably nothing in that but it’s worth bearing in mind??

Here’s next episode

Here boys just got this story from jimmy bells boy. Know him through friend of family. He was telling me that over December lot of shite was going down especially with Gerrard and his Mrs. She’s refusing to move up here and has apparently been caught in bed a couple of times wae big scouse heavies. Their trying to muscle in on some turf that relations of Gerrard are involved with and using his wife as a way to get to him. Same guys that got Gary mac a sore one in Leeds as well. Gerrard feeling lot of family pressure apparently one of his kids has turned out isn’t his and this is passing into dressing room. He has a short fuse with players and that’s why he’s been erratic in interviews blaming himself and then throwing players under the bus. Big split in dressing room now all boys who were here before stevie G want him out and Stevie g looks after all his boys. Morelos is wanting away quick sharp he’s got involved too much with a bird he’s been seeing her and wants to **** off asap away from it. He signed the deal to 2024 on premise that he could bolt if he needed to but the hairs are blocking that now. He doesn’t want to be here. That trip to Dubai has fkd a lot of things up players out on piss, younger players throwing money about showing off and rumours couple caught with hookers and coke. Jimmys boys no reason to lie but thought I’d pass it on.

I hope to **** it’s true, sell it to the tabloids and give the money to the FoH.

This game is definitely now not a priority. I would definitely be keeping a full first team for the Hibs game and freshen it up for Saturday. 

7 hours ago, Mitiestephen said:

Here’s next episode

I was sent the first story yesterday too.  The gang of 7 with 8 names. 

who is Tom Hartley 

1 hour ago, Barack said:

I used to love Jackanory.

Good to see its spirit being kept alive.

Remember when HRH Charlie boy narrated on it.

Those stories sound like a Royal Family weekend away.

Favourites

Splits

Folks not wanting to be there and out of the family

Broken promises

Gangsters

Drugs

Prostitutes

Can' be though as no mention of underagers.

Italian Lambretta

Bought a ticket for this but I really cant be arsed going to the game now.

Its going to be a depressing day. I dont care if we get put out the cup.

Nelly Terraces

Utterly pointless fixture.  There's only one show in town & that's staying in the league.

Expect us to get beaten & add another defeat to Stendels dire record.

I understand people saying this game is even less important now, after last nights result.

The way I see it, we're pretty much down and out. The Cup is the only thing to play for now, so might as well enjoy the distraction.

On 24/02/2020 at 21:08, Sir Gio said:

With a couple of weeks off and potentially only 4 home League matches left, an opportunity to knock out a Glasgow club from the competition. 

All rather low key thus far.

Forget the League,  another chance awaits to go the distance in our favourite competition. 

The last match against the toiling Weegies demonstrated this is a winnable tie.

We have a great Tynecastle record against them. 

Hopefully we get at least 13k for the game,  make some noise and have at least another Hampden date to salvage something positive from the season 

This thread has deteriorated somewhat after a positive start!

This was just one month ago today:

We have another chance to beat Rangers and to get into the Scottish Cup semi final.

We still have plenty of opportunities to play against the teams around us at the bottom of the league so enough of the doom and gloom.

If you can afford a ticket, just do it. Yes the tickets are expensive but you can still get a really good seat for your money. 

Saturday night under the lights at Tynecastle watching my team in a Cup tie against Rangers. I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be!

GorgieRules22

I canny believe the amount of people that post on this that say they canny be arsed going to the game etc.....get a ****in grip man.

GorgieRules22
52 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Utterly pointless fixture.  There's only one show in town & that's staying in the league.

Expect us to get beaten & add another defeat to Stendels dire record.

Quarter final of the Scottish Cup is never pointless, what a load of complete shite.

GorgieRules22
1 hour ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Bought a ticket for this but I really cant be arsed going to the game now.

Its going to be a depressing day. I dont care if we get put out the cup.

Try phoning the Samaritans mate.

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, GorgieRules22 said:

I canny believe the amount of people that post on this that say they canny be arsed going to the game etc.....get a ****in grip man.

Exactly.

Regardless of our league position a cup QF is never a meaningless game.

Of course under the current circumstances, the league is more important, but the cup will never be meaningless to us.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, gnasher75 said:

This thread has deteriorated somewhat after a positive start!

This was just one month ago today:

We have another chance to beat Rangers and to get into the Scottish Cup semi final.

We still have plenty of opportunities to play against the teams around us at the bottom of the league so enough of the doom and gloom.

If you can afford a ticket, just do it. Yes the tickets are expensive but you can still get a really good seat for your money. 

Saturday night under the lights at Tynecastle watching my team in a Cup tie against Rangers. I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be!

Go for it Gnasher!

Feeling sorry for yourself gets you nowhere but the gutter.

Got to stand up and be counted or get what you deserve, fair amount of woe is me attention seeking lily livered pish on here.

We fight on.

Edited by Sir Gio

12 hours ago, Mitiestephen said:

Here’s next episode

Sounds like a load of garbage 

Italian Lambretta
1 hour ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Try phoning the Samaritans mate.

Ive tried but their phone lines seem to be constantly engaged. 😉

Lord Beni of Gorgie
12 hours ago, Mitiestephen said:

Here’s next episode

Have Netflix been in touch? Sounds like a fly on the wall I would watch

GorgieRules22

We’ve won the cup three times in my life time and people call a quarter final pointless.....you have to wonder about certain people sometimes.

Way too much negativity on this thread. If we can put in a performance like the 2-1 game then there is no reason why we cannot win this one. It could get our season back on track after another dip. Let’s get behind the team and give it our best shot.

I'd play the kids, but we wont.

But please, for the love of god, if this is a tie in injury time hoof one into our own net. **** adding another fixture to the calender, especially one at Ibrox.

Edited by Bunny Munro

29 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

I'd play the kids, but we wont.

But please, for the love of god, if this is a tie in injury time hoof one into our own net. **** adding another fixture to the calender, especially one at Ibrox.

We'll get £12 a ticket sold at the replay.  Well £10ish with concessions.

Get your point though.

10 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

We'll get £12 a ticket sold at the replay.  Well £10ish with concessions.

Get your point though.

Hahaha "Hi Robbie!" :)

6 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Hearts ladies in cup action tonight at the Oriam.

5quid decent price for a cup game?

:whistling:

And a 40% discount for season ticket holders...

Let's hope our management team were watching tonight as Rangers played in Braga

It was a prime example of a side playing too high a defence when playing against a side whose forwards have pace...add to this no pressure on the passer of the ball in midfield etc and exactly what you expect to happen did.

We need to be playing deeper to stop the through balls or we'd better get to grips with the midfield and do not allow the midfield time to pick a pass....otherwise we will concede unless their forwards have an off day

We can hurt them of course but even though I know he will not change I hope the managerial tactics work on Saturday

5 hours ago, Frankfurter said:

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/glandular-fever/

"You should feel better within 2 to 3 weeks. Some people might feel extremely tired for months. Try to gradually increase your activity when your energy starts to come back."

Is that confirmed as what is wrong with him? Hadn't seen that. Feels like only Hearts this season could sign a player for 4 months, get him in the team for two games before losing him for several weeks to illness. Our luck for injuries and now illness has been awful for 18months.

2 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Ticket pricing being used as an excuse for fans who think we’ll get beat not to go. It’s as clear as day.

Aye, you said on the dot count thread !

Why don’t you put in in capitals !

4 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Is that confirmed as what is wrong with him? Hadn't seen that. Feels like only Hearts this season could sign a player for 4 months, get him in the team for two games before losing him for several weeks to illness. Our luck for injuries and now illness has been awful for 18months.

Or it feels like nonsense posted to generate your response

I might as well say he is being isolated for possible Coronavirus and await responses

5 hours ago, Armageddon said:

WTF is going on with Sibbick?  Totally weird.

Think he’s got a FIFA 20 tournament on the go at the moment.  After that’s done he should be back in contention. 

33 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Let's hope our management team were watching tonight as Rangers played in Braga

It was a prime example of a side playing too high a defence when playing against a side whose forwards have pace...add to this no pressure on the passer of the ball in midfield etc and exactly what you expect to happen did.

We need to be playing deeper to stop the through balls or we'd better get to grips with the midfield and do not allow the midfield time to pick a pass....otherwise we will concede unless their forwards have an off day

We can hurt them of course but even though I know he will not change I hope the managerial tactics work on Saturday

Seemed to work fine last time at Tynecastle 

35 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Yes, it was confirmed here a week ago:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/everyone-buys-daniel-stendels-plan-toby-sibbick-backs-hearts-boss-and-reveals-date-potential-return-1883890

"The on-loan Barnsley man, who has missed the Jambos' last four games after being struck down by glandular fever, insists that every man in maroon is behind Daniel Stendel."

I don't want to see Naismith, Boyce, Smith, Sibbick or Hickey on Saturday. The biggest game of our season so far is against H1b5 in midweek. If we lose that and fall further behind in the league then we're in even more trouble. I would like to see Henderson, Moore, Brandon and maybe Cochrane and MacDonald in the team, maybe even Doyle to give him an outing. They might be the players we will be depending on in the Championship next season and the experience will do them good.   

The Cup is very much second priority for now.

13 hours ago, rick witter said:

This game is definitely now not a priority. I would definitely be keeping a full first team for the Hibs game and freshen it up for Saturday. 

Every game should always be a priority for Hearts. 

21 hours ago, Mitiestephen said:

Here’s next episode

😄

23 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

I don't want to see Naismith, Boyce, Smith, Sibbick or Hickey on Saturday. The biggest game of our season so far is against H1b5 in midweek. If we lose that and fall further behind in the league then we're in even more trouble. I would like to see Henderson, Moore, Brandon and maybe Cochrane and MacDonald in the team, maybe even Doyle to give him an outing. They might be the players we will be depending on in the Championship next season and the experience will do them good.   

The Cup is very much second priority for now.

The first team haven't played for two weeks or more. They need the match practice.