• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

manaliveits105
55 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

You do realise that was taken at their annual conference. 

Lies and deceit is what the good Scottish people have come to expect from snp these days.

Have they released the info to the Salmond parliamentary enquiry yet by the way ?

3 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Lies and deceit is what the good Scottish people have come to expect from snp these days.

Have they released the info to the Salmond parliamentary enquiry yet by the way ?

Does it really matter? The enquiry could find that she deliberately misled the Scottish parliament. It's not going to diminish her popularity among her support. 

But yes, the lies the SNP tell are quite something.

3 minutes ago, pablo said:

Does it really matter? The enquiry could find that she deliberately misled the Scottish parliament. It's not going to diminish her popularity among her support. 

Very true. The "cause" transcends everything.

The reaction to the polls is hilarious. They are like catnip for nationalists who want to believe.

17 minutes ago, pablo said:

If it does find that she misled parliament and it certainly looks like she did then she will resign.  The current uptick in her popularity is because the wider electorate think she has done a good job in the pandemic. Her support in the SNP has never been lower.

The standard of opposition politician is really quite something.

Hilarious exchange up here as SNP Bad folk seize upon a quite fictional statement—immediately debunked as completely unfactual—as if it's gospel truth, and then lack so much in awareness as to go on about the SNP lying.

If you all could engage with the actual misdeeds of the SNP (named person, minimum alcohol pricing, a not-great compared to the rest of the world response to the pandemic [leaving Westminster out], etc.) instead of literally making shit up, you'd really have a lot more credibility.

You might even find you don't feel as bad if Scotland becomes independent. 🤷🏻‍♂️

5 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

If it does find that she misled parliament and it certainly looks like she did then she will resign.  The current uptick in her popularity is because the wider electorate think she has done a good job in the pandemic. Her support in the SNP has never been lower.

The standard of opposition politician is really quite something.

Correct. Unlike SNP Bads, it's not a personality cult. If it's found she misled Parliament she ought to resign, and I don't think it's unreasonable to expect the vast majority of Indy supporters, whether they are fans of the SNP or not, would agree.

Edited by Justin Z

1 minute ago, Justin Z said:

Hilarious exchange up here as SNP Bad folk seize upon a quite fictional statement—immediately debunked as completely unfactual—as if it's gospel truth, and then lack so much in awareness as to go on about the SNP lying.

If you all could engage with the actual misdeeds of the SNP (named person, minimum alcohol pricing, a not-great compared to the rest of the world response to the pandemic [leaving Westminster out], etc.) instead of literally making shit up, you'd really have a lot more credibility.

You might even find you don't feel as bad when Scotland becomes independent. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Correct. Unlike SNP Bads, it's not a personality cult, as much as they want to believe it is to soothe their own delusions. If it's found she misled Parliament she ought to resign, and the vast majority of Indy supporters, whether they are fans of the SNP or not, would agree.

A few weeks ago I would have said it was a certainty but after Patel why should any minister ever resign? I still think she will go,though.

3 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

A few weeks ago I would have said it was a certainty but after Patel why should any minister ever resign? I still think she will go,though.

Talking about a pro-independence party, you'd have to think there'd be a pretty strong desire to differentiate from the shitshow of Westminster, right? Even just on a purely selfish basis, they'd want to do things differently for the sake of appearances.

1 minute ago, Justin Z said:

Talking about a pro-independence party, you'd have to think there'd be a pretty strong desire to differentiate from the shitshow of Westminster, right? Even just on a purely selfish basis, they'd want to do things differently for the sake of appearances.

I would have agreed two or three years ago. The Snp need Westminster in the same way Celtic and Rangers need each other. 

2 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

I would have agreed two or three years ago. The Snp need Westminster in the same way Celtic and Rangers need each other. 

I see where you're going. That's a very interesting thought and argument, thanks. :thumbsup: Something to ponder.

Seymour M Hersh
52 minutes ago, pablo said:

It might split the support for her into more support for fat eck.

Just now, Justin Z said:

I see where you're going. That's a very interesting thought and argument, thanks. :thumbsup: Something to ponder.

:gok:

The only reason she makes noises about a second referendum is she knows that tit Boris will say no.

If Westminster turned round and said, have your independence UDI if you win a majority in May, she'd shit herself. 

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

I was only jesting about where the poll was taken but wouldn't actually bet against them trying it. 

2 minutes ago, pablo said:

If Westminster turned round and said, have your independence UDI if you win a majority in May, she'd shit herself. 

Maybe. Maybe not in the way you're thinking. :thumbsup:

maroonlegions
On 05/12/2020 at 11:24, manaliveits105 said:

Fecking hell. Seriously, you  ain't looking  close enough.

I take it you aint one of these families.

Of course you are not, why according to most smug Tories its only lazy workshy scroungers that get benefits. 

See the thing is  though, when you tend you "generalize"  things tend to rear their ugly head.

Take the number of Scots directly pushed into further hardship by this UKs draconian welfare reforms.

This ALSO affects those in WORK.

Feather the next and feck the rest is this UK Tories mantra.

manaliveits105

snp government still not releasing info to parliamentary enquiry into Salmondgate despite being voted for twice in Scottish Parliament 

Becks in front of the enquiry today desperately trying to save Posh but can’t see her surviving all the lies smoke and mirrors 

On 05/12/2020 at 12:29, pablo said:

:gok:

The only reason she makes noises about a second referendum is she knows that tit Boris will say no.

Just bring it on!

53 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

snp government still not releasing info to parliamentary enquiry into Salmondgate despite being voted for twice in Scottish Parliament 

Becks in front of the enquiry today desperately trying to save Posh but can’t see her surviving all the lies smoke and mirrors 

I told you this before. NOBODY CARES!!!

As long as the utter shit show of blatant lies, bullying, corruption, cronyism and international law breaking continues for all to see by the tories at Westminster, nobody has a leg to stand on when it comes to pointing the finger at any other party and their behaviour. 

"Salmondgate" such a non-story that even the bbc don't care anymore.

We got Trump, Covid and Brexit all over the media dontchaknow.

Governor Tarkin
Just now, Pans Jambo said:

As long as the utter shit show of blatant lies, bullying, corruption, cronyism and international law breaking continues for all to see by the tories at Westminster, nobody has a leg to stand on when it comes to pointing the finger at any other party and their behaviour. 

So a shit show of blatant lies, bullying, and corruption only matters if it's not the SNP that are involved in it.

Sweet.

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

So a shit show of blatant lies, bullying, and corruption only matters if it's not the SNP that are involved in it.

Sweet.

No it doesn't but the fact remains that you generally cant throw shit if your up to the neck in it yourself (unless your name is Douglas Ross of course).

32 minutes ago, weehammy said:

Murrell’s performance at the Salmond inquiry today. Must have a nose like Pinocchio after that display of smugness and blatant lying.

Absolute nonsense that he thinks folk would believe that his wife would not tell him what was going on especially when he at such a senior level in the party.

The other thing I found astounding was he came in and there were 3 people in his living room and Sturgeon and Salmond in another room so he toddled upstairs and had a shower 🤣🤣

I don't know about anybody else but the last thing I would be doing with 4 work colleagues in my house was jumping in the shower !!

8 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Surely people should care though? I don’t see how it’s a non story either. 

manaliveits105

Great question to Murrell today

So the SNP first minister has a meeting with the former SNP first minister about an upcoming court case in which he is involved and could have detrimental impact on the party but she does not think to mention it to the chief executive of the SNP (her husband) ???

:Aye:

SNP out !

God bless the saviours of Scotland. Thank God Scotland and true Scots don't vote for the cluck click, every trip party. 

35 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

So the SNP first minister has a meeting with the former SNP first minister about an upcoming court case in which he is involved and could have detrimental impact on the party but she does not think to mention it to the chief executive of the SNP (her husband) ???

SNP out !

Who's in? Some lying unionist party?

46 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

SNP out !

Remember Bobby Ewing coming out the shower?

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Surely people should care though? I don’t see how it’s a non story either. 

Well aye, all politicians should be held to account same as the rest of us are but it seems that Trumpism is alive and kicking in the UK.
Say and do what you want and then feather yours, your families and your parties donors nest as much as possible whilst you are in power. Then dont even hide it because nobody cares. The red tops, the TV political shows, the broadsheets, the TV news channels, the police, nobody!!!!

Unless its something to do with the SNP and then somebody says something. 

A tory said just last week that when the Queensferry crossing was closed for 4 hours due to ice falling from the cables onto the road below and it was shut as a safety precaution, that it was ”A National Disgrace”. Not a peep when a £3.1Bn Aircraft carrier is stuck in a dry dock for 6 months because its leaking! Or dishing out millions on imaginary ferries, or billions on fake PPE contracts just to give their pals some wonga. Hypocracy!

Nobody Cares!

14 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Well aye, all politicians should be held to account same as the rest of us are but it seems that Trumpism is alive and kicking in the UK.
Say and do what you want and then feather yours, your families and your parties donors nest as much as possible whilst you are in power. Then dont even hide it because nobody cares. The red tops, the TV political shows, the broadsheets, the TV news channels, the police, nobody!!!!

Unless its something to do with the SNP and then somebody says something. 

A tory said just last week that when the Queensferry crossing was closed for 4 hours due to ice falling from the cables onto the road below and it was shut as a safety precaution, that it was ”A National Disgrace”. Not a peep when a £3.1Bn Aircraft carrier is stuck in a dry dock for 6 months because its leaking! Or dishing out millions on imaginary ferries, or billions on fake PPE contracts just to give their pals some wonga. Hypocracy!

Nobody Cares!

The tories are corrupt and the Uk is on a nasty path that I want nothing to do with. The whole Salmond thing stinks though. 

Weakened Offender
2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Will be pleasing when she has to resign over this 

It'll be pleasing when you have a nervous breakdown when she doesn't. 😊

Spitonastranger

Unionists and gammons wetting themselves, what you cant get through your thick porky brains is that people want independence and it will come. The desperation for Sturgeon to go is hilarious as you think it will save your corrupt union which it will not. 

Just now, Spitonastranger said:

Unionists and gammons wetting themselves, what you cant get through your thick porky brains is that people want independence and it will come. The desperation for Sturgeon to go is hilarious as you think it will save your corrupt union which it will not. 

.......and breathe......

Konrad von Carstein
7 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

.......and breathe......

That comment could be aimed at a few folk on this thread today....

especially you gammons....

:kirklol:

Spitonastranger
1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

.......and breathe......

I breathe fine, even better when we get independence, you on the other hand 

1 minute ago, Spitonastranger said:

I breathe fine, even better when we get independence, you on the other hand 

I breathe just fine, but feel free to hold your breath for independence. 

Spitonastranger
Just now, Dawnrazor said:

I breathe just fine, but feel free to hold your breath for independence. 

No need to hold my breathe when its coming, you'll have a panic attack that your wee security blanket is gone 

No need to hold my breathe when its coming, you'll have a panic attack that your wee security blanket is gone 

😅😅 I can asure you I'll have no "panic attack" and you're just talking shite about "wee security blankets" but you've made me giggle with your pish so thanks for that👍😅😅

Spitonastranger
1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

😅😅 I can asure you I'll have no "panic attack" and you're just talking shite about "wee security blankets" but you've made me giggle with your pish so thanks for that👍😅😅

Only one talking pish is you 😄😄

Edited by Spitonastranger

Only one talking push is you 😄😄

I think not but you make me laugh with your childish wee rants, laughing at you mind, not with you😅😅

Spitonastranger
Just now, Dawnrazor said:

I think not but you make me laugh with your childish wee rants, laughing at you mind, not with you😅😅

Childish rants laughing at you, you are a simpleton 

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Again, quite a challenge to find the Murrell story on The National’s website. Must just be an oversight.

Edited by Dusk_Till_Dawn

1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Again, quite a challenge to find the Murrell story on The National’s website. Must just be an oversight.

Screenshot_20201209-122331_DuckDuckGo.thumb.jpg.c686a8e4a36fa485526a69c0bfe46b50.jpg

1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Equally, cant find why Billions of pounds of taxpayers money has been squandered by the tories on fake PPE contracts to their pals and family members in the Telegraph!

Edited by Pans Jambo

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Equally, cant find why Billions of pounds of taxpayers money has been squandered by the tories on fake PPE contracts to their pals and family members in the Telegraph!

Agreed

Seymour M Hersh
3 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Ah the Duchess of Deflection returns. :lol: