The rise and fall of The SNP.

8 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

Who do you think has been running Whitehall last 8 months? Surely you don’t think Sunak has?

He was an utter nobody until Javid resigned.

It's not been Gove on his own had it!!!!

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

jack D and coke
10 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Were you on Kickback around the 2014 referendum? There were a few posters back then who were as obsessed  as the OP, on both sides. Many of them vanished as soon as the result was in. I always assumed they were 'plants', part of the political campaigning.

Some of them are over the road. Or went over the road lol. 
I agree though and even now we have some single issue posters on this site. If I didn’t know spacey personally and that he was a good Jambo I’d have my doubts about him an all :lol: 
Big strap on is a prime example tho. Just comes on to rant absolute shite then disappears for a few weeks. 

Edited by jack D and coke

22 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

independence would bring severe economic challenges

Now there is a gross understatement 

Was that in reference to Brexit and English Independence from Brussels I wonder?

15 hours ago, Cade said:

Rishi's too much of a One Nation-style Tory to lead that mess of a party as it is right now.

It'll be Gove or (heaven forfend) Rees-Mogg

So, we would skip from one contemptuous right winged arsehole that Scotland did not vote for to yet another???

And some folk actually LIKE being in the Union and cant understand why the majority of Scots want to leave...apparently :laugh: 

11 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

I think Zlantable is Douglas Ross MP 😁

Zlatanable is far more reasoned that that other arsehole you mentioned :laugh:

12 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Were you on Kickback around the 2014 referendum? There were a few posters back then who were as obsessed  as the OP, on both sides. Many of them vanished as soon as the result was in. I always assumed they were 'plants', part of the political campaigning.

There were definitely two or three posters in that category who came on and spouted forth copiously for a while on their opposition to the Scottish Government's ban on GMO crops and foodstuffs before vanishing, as mysteriously as they'd arrived...   :ermm:

Oddly enough, I don't recollect any of them posting anything on The Terrace.   :whistling:

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Some of them are over the road. Or went over the road lol. 
I agree though and even now we have some single issue posters on this site. If I didn’t know spacey personally and that he was a good Jambo I’d have my doubts about him an all :lol: 
Big strap on is a prime example tho. Just comes on to rant absolute shite then disappears for a few weeks. 

He's not bad for a former Rangers supporter.

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I’ve seen the pics aye haha!

SL gives him a good ripping most days. Always amusing :lol: 

A Boy Named Crow
1 hour ago, Auld Reekin' said:

There were definitely two or three posters in that category who came on and spouted forth copiously for a while on their opposition to the Scottish Government's ban on GMO crops and foodstuffs before vanishing, as mysteriously as they'd arrived...   :ermm:

Oddly enough, I don't recollect any of them posting anything on The Terrace.   :whistling:

To be fair, I've not been near the Terrace in ages, fitba's too much grief these days. 

manaliveits105
17 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Six years get over it. 

This 

they will be greetin again if another indyref is ever granted - the silent majority will prevail 

34 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

To be fair, I've not been near the Terrace in ages, fitba's too much grief these days. 

:tlj:   Yup.

43 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Six years get over it. 

Laughably ironic for a unionist to be greeting that others should "...get over it" - they're the "worst winners" I have ever encountered and have done nothing but bump their gums at the independence movement, particularly now as it's growing ever stronger, since 2014. If anyone should "get over it" it's your lot. 

Six long years ago with circumstances having changed hugely since then. That was then, this is now.

4 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Laughably ironic for a unionist to be greeting that others should "...get over it" - they're the "worst winners" I have ever encountered and have done nothing but bump their gums at the independence movement, particularly now as it's growing ever stronger, since 2014. If anyone should "get over it" it's your lot. 

Six long years ago with circumstances having changed hugely since then. That was then, this is now.

Not a Unionist mate, but you keep your Nationalist blinkers on and keep up the hate.

17 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Not a Unionist mate, but you keep your Nationalist blinkers on and keep up the hate.

:kirklol:   'Course you're not....   :greggy:

No hate from me. Oh, and by the way, if you're allowed to say that you're "Not a Unionist..." (I notice you gave that a capital letter, when I put both that and independence in lower case - won't read anything into that though...   :whistling:), then I'm definitely OK to say that I'm not a nationalist. I'm not, never have been, never will be. I have however been a supporter and advocate of Scottish independence for the last 35-or-so years. There's a difference, despite what many seem to think or sound-off about.   :thumbsup:

Have a good weekend.   🍺

27 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

:kirklol:   'Course you're not....   :greggy:

No hate from me. Oh, and by the way, if you're allowed to say that you're "Not a Unionist..." (I notice you gave that a capital letter, when I put both that and independence in lower case - won't read anything into that though...   :whistling:), then I'm definitely OK to say that I'm not a nationalist. I'm not, never have been, never will be. I have however been a supporter and advocate of Scottish independence for the last 35-or-so years. There's a difference, despite what many seem to think or sound-off about.   :thumbsup:

Have a good weekend.   🍺

A properly funded economic and Social vision for independence I could support. Just haven't seen one yet.

I'm an Internationalist. Nationalism is the opiate in my opinion.

I'm in the boozer in 20 minutes.

Have  great weekend big man. 

5 minutes ago, Janbo1874 said:

Sweet Jesus the nick of that.

Freedom.

Deary me😅

I was uo at Leadhills today, just before the turn off for Ecclefechan someone has sprayed in back paint on a wall "the earth is flat", possibly this pair of erseholes?!

2 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

A properly funded economic and Social vision for independence I could support.  :icon14:

I'm an Internationalist.  :icon14: :icon14:

I'm in the boozer in 20 minutes. :icon14: :icon14: :icon14:

Have  great weekend big man. 🍺

Space Mackerel
7 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

7 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

I’ve seen the pics aye haha!

SL gives him a good ripping most days. Always amusing :lol: 

I was 6 years old when that photie was taken!!! 

8 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

That guy is either completely nuts or a MI5 plant. 

My favourite part is the OP tweeter feeling it necessary to repeat twice that this obvious intentional comedy is not intentional comedy. :lol:

Space Mackerel
31 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

My favourite part is the OP tweeter feeling it necessary to repeat twice that this obvious intentional comedy is not intentional comedy. :lol:

This was reported in The Daily Record by 2 women.

They were either tipped off this lunatic was going to do this or they have been camped up Arthur’s Seat like SAS snipers for months shitting in a hole and eating it.

I’ll let you decide. 😁

8 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Any breakdown of IQ levels of the participants, for context??

Not for that poll. However, the less educated someone is, the more likely they are to be a Tory. 

Voting%20intention%20by%20education%20Oc

Edited by Ray Gin

1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

Not for that poll. However, the less educated someone is, the more likely they are to be a Tory. 

Voting%20intention%20by%20education%20Oc

😂. Voting intentions? You Gov? Less educated voting Tory.  😂😂Aye right. 

15 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

😂. Voting intentions? You Gov? Less educated voting Tory.  😂😂Aye right. 

Those are the stats. Don't quite fit the narrative in the way you were hoping, huh? Unlucky. 

manaliveits105
13 hours ago, Janbo1874 said:

Sweet Jesus the nick of that.

Freedom.

Absolutely sums up the snp to a T 

This is not intentional comedy
should be added to our all local natsy loonies and their groupies posts on here

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
10 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

Scotfax is a guy called Neil Lovatt. And a member of SiU. 

https://www.scottishfriendly.co.uk/about-us/key-team-members

Pretty sure he's originally from Dalkeith. Family are all Hearts fans. I've been to plenty big games with the Lovatts. Don't know Neil that well, but the ones I know are pretty staunch unionists.

Space Mackerel
10 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Pretty sure he's originally from Dalkeith. Family are all Hearts fans. I've been to plenty big games with the Lovatts. Don't know Neil that well, but the ones I know are pretty staunch unionists.

That would explain it. He talks some utter drivel on Twitter. 

manaliveits105

Also in Herald;

Police probe leak about Alex Salmond and Nicola Sturgeon's husband

it’s popcorn time again 🍿

Edited by manaliveits105

Space Mackerel
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Also in Herald;

Police probe leak about Alex Salmond and Nicola Sturgeon's husband

it’s popcorn time again 🍿

Goan and give Trapper a shout pal. 😁

Nucky Thompson
25 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Chris Deerin was a No back then, probably one of the more sensible writers too.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2020/09/why-conservatives-block-second-scottish-referendum-their-peril

man with Sturgeon as his profile picture is comedy gold :rofl:

Space Mackerel
59 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

man with Sturgeon as his profile picture is comedy gold :rofl:

Erm, I served in Gulf War1 and 2 when you were absent.