The rise and fall of The SNP.

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Nope i think Anas Sawar has won this debate i think.  

Agreed. Sturgeon appears to have gone to sleep. She only speaks up when Ross brings up Indyref ( which he's just done again)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

JudyJudyJudy

That Lorna is a nutter " we need more women we need more ethnic minority..." and Anas and Nicola just look at her.......shes like a comedy stereotype...a parody. 

Enzo Chiefo
Just now, JamesM48 said:

That Lorna is a nutter " we need more women we need more ethnic minority..." and Anas and Nicola just look at her.......shes like a comedy stereotype...a parody. 

Typing in stereo, James 🤣

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Agreed. Sturgeon appears to have gone to sleep. She only speaks up when Ross brings up Indyref ( which he's just done again)

Yes what happened to her tonight?????? She wasnt allowed to be her usual shouty self me thinks...she tends to thrive on raised conflicts .  

Roxy Hearts
2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Nope i think Anas Sawar has won this debate i think.  

Old crappy Labour chat. What was it hooses, kids and the NHS? Stuff they had decades to sort plus he's a  twat.

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Typing in stereo, James 🤣

Yep...i sat agog at that bizarre rant from her at the end.........

2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

oh here we go they should all sing " we are the world"........

Civilised discord called from Sturgeon. The poor little lambs can’t handle the abuse they shouldn’t have got into ****ing politics. 

Though I will say racial abuse is abhorrent if indeed sarwar is telling the truth. 

8 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I'm getting a headache watching Sturgeon's napper bobbing about like a buoy in the Forth...

It's either that or the other PR method of doing the Shatner and      putting      unneccessary    emphasis     on     each    word. 

Sarwar was less glakit than usual and got a hit or two in though whether he could win any Tory voters I doubt, Sturgeon dismantled Ross without breaking sweat, he's no replacement for the tank commander, Rennie just turns up like unwanted heartburn. Slater is impressive but Alba might erode their list votes which would be a loss considerin just how important tackling climate change is. 

Roxy Hearts
2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Stranded is the bedtime choice after I've listened to some Hearts Podcasts......

So yes I will be later..

By the way how good was John Wetton live ?

I actually didn't see him as didn't get into Roxy until latter part of the 70s. Couldn't understand stand why they never had a permanent bass player.

manaliveits105
4 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Old crappy Labour chat. What was it hooses, kids and the NHS? Stuff they had decades to sort plus he's a  twat.

That was nippy’s speech and she has had 7 years and snp 14 years to sort

Roxy Hearts
1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Sarwar destroyed Ross. Mind you so did everyone else.

My wife says she's voting for Willie Rennie because he is a 'decent wee bloke.'

He is an absolute joke of a man. Hangs about like a bad smell. Have a word mind you my wife might vote for a bigger joke that's Cole-Hamilton!

Roxy Hearts
1 minute ago, manaliveits105 said:

Still trying to fix their failures! SNP have done more than all the unionists ring pieces put together. 

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

Salmond would have schooled each and everyone of them. 

Then adjusted their hair and patted them on the bum before passing out on the carpet, pissed. :P

Decent politician in his time, but that's long gone and will be a shame if his new party erode the green's vote (Slater really should learn not to piss off potential voters, she was doing well up till then) to service his ego. D'Hondt doesn't really allow for either side of the union/indy list vote to increase. 

4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Sarwar destroyed Ross. Mind you so did everyone else.

My wife says she's voting for Willie Rennie because he is a 'decent wee bloke.'

Having seen some of your poetry, surely she's not the type of person that normally likes inoffensive wee blokes...

They've done more in power than Labour did (6 social houses built, money handed back to Westminster). Shocking, really but I suppose it did buy Jack McConnell an ermine robe, who cares if some kids went hungry in damp hooses. 

Roxy Hearts
3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I saw Roxy at The Odeon in the 70s. Eddie Jobson on electric violin and I think Wetton was the bassist then. 

I was on crutches from a football injury. No such thing as health and safety.

Yeah they had a few bassists. All good if I recall.

Some really good bassists such as Gustafson and Spenner.

As Anas mentioned 50% kids in sturgeons constituency below poverty line on her watch

You voting Sarwar now? Thought you were a Tory. 

Roxy Hearts

As Anas mentioned 50% kids in sturgeons constituency below poverty line on her watch

She needs to get her finger oot! I think some of the problem is that not all social policies fall under devolved governments. Not sure though. 

Anus so sore can do one as far as I am concerned. He hasn’t been properly asked about his and his families sketchy past and I wonder why. 

1 minute ago, Roxy Hearts said:

She needs to get her finger oot! I think some of the problem is that not all social policies fall under devolved governments. Not sure though. 

The main complaint re poverty of the SNP is benefits are mostly with Westminster. Presume that was said tonight. 

Justice, social work, housing etc all the Scottish Parliament and councils. 

Roxy Hearts
Just now, jonnothejambo said:

Ah. Johnny Gustafson. If he was just before Wetton he may have been at The Odeon. I'm wondering now....

Both brilliant.

Roxy Hearts
4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The main complaint re poverty of the SNP is benefits are mostly with Westminster. Presume that was said tonight. 

Justice, social work, housing etc all the Scottish Parliament and councils. 

All social policies should be handled by the devolved governments. Cheers for info.

So, my summary:

Sturgeon: Seemed to tire herself out having a shouting match with the Tory early on. All she really said was that she wants another referendum once the economy is fixed and seems to think that will be in the next 2.5yrs - aye right...

Ross: Dreadful performance of shouting and finger pointing. Talks more about Indyref than the SNP which is some going! Got himself cornered protecting the oil industry. 

Rennie: The grey man. Talks a bit of sense when he gets a chance but only chance he got was when he got given the chance to tell the Trans woman that he has her back...

Sarwar: Most coherent speaker but repeated himself a bit about cancer. Only one who landed any punches though.

Lorna from Greens: Was doing well until the end when she turned into a man-hating dervish and said the country needs more representation from women and ethnics whilst standing opposite Sturgeon and Sarwar! Classic political OG. I guess it fits with the Greens position of wanting independence for a country which is strongly reliant on oil for its economics...

Edited by Spellczech

manaliveits105
15 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

You voting Sarwar now? Thought you were a Tory. 

I’m an Anyone But Snp floating voter 

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

I’m an Anyone But Snp floating voter 

I imagine Alba can rely on your second vote after your unwavering support for Salmond

Roxy Hearts
11 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Yep. Both went on to have great careers. Both sadly no longer with us. 

Good thing about music Jonno is that it lives on. Viva!

Enzo Chiefo
31 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

So, my summary:

Sturgeon: Seemed to tire herself out having a shouting match with the Tory early on. All she really said was that she wants another referendum once the economy is fixed and seems to think that will be in the next 2.5yrs - aye right...

Ross: Dreadful performance of shouting and finger pointing. Talks more about Indyref than the SNP which is some going! Got himself cornered protecting the oil industry. 

Rennie: The grey man. Talks a bit of sense when he gets a chance but only chance he got was when he got given the chance to tell the Trans woman that he has her back...

Sarwar: Most coherent speaker but repeated himself a bit about cancer. Only one who landed any punches though.

Lorna from Greens: Was doing well until the end when she turned into a man-hating dervish and said the country needs more representation from women and ethnics whilst standing opposite Sturgeon and Sarwar! Classic political OG. I guess it fits with the Greens position of wanting independence for a country which is strongly reliant on oil for its economics...

A good summary, Spellczech. Pretty much how I saw it too. Ross didn't know when to stop going on about the referendum, even in response to the last point about abuse.

Sarwar came across very well imo and landed a few punches, using real life examples to cut through the spin and promises that Sturgeon and the SNP have had 14 years to address. 

Forgetful liar Sturgeon puts the boot into BJ but who does she think has funded the furlough cash since March 20 and gives her Barnet Bonanza Billions for 4% public sector pay hikes and her other bribes? She wants her sheep to walk away from this and into what? An abyss of snp turd.   

4 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Forgetful liar Sturgeon puts the boot into BJ but who does she think has funded the furlough cash since March 20 and gives her Barnet Bonanza Billions for 4% public sector pay hikes and her other bribes? She wants her sheep to walk away from this and into what? An abyss of snp turd.   

Why is the selective memory FM is always lying is what you should be asking, JZ. Ostrich heid oot the sand, son. 

Edited by JackLadd

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Why is the selective memory FM is always lying is what you should be asking, JZ. Ostrich heid oot the sand, son. 

:kirklol:

11 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Sarwar wouldn't even be able to define fuel poverty if he tried. The boys a crook and as clueless as they come. 

manaliveits105
7 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Spot on 
Bluudy toaries did it 

Freedumb

Smilies and memes

all they got - a spent force

Hopefully Scotland has seen them for what they are which is deceitful and not very good at the day job

The unionist BBC have fact checked Sarwars claim about the 50% poverty and surprise surprise it wasn't based on facts. No idea who "won" the debate as I was never going to watch it with that person hosting it.

Dewey me had to turn that off. Imagine the state of the place if any of that lot were governing an independent Scotland. Gives me the fear and some people actually want this. 😂

Unknown user
24 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Dewey me had to turn that off. Imagine the state of the place if any of that lot were governing an independent Scotland. Gives me the fear and some people actually want this. 😂

Gives me the fear that some people actually want this lot running Scotland from London

article-2188110-00D8913100000190-251_634

12 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Gives me the fear that some people actually want this lot running Scotland from London

article-2188110-00D8913100000190-251_634

Looks like they’re about to do a rendition of “Coques of a thousand men” at Eton talent show. 

I'm not sure if it was reported widely.

The still small number of SNP members defecting to the Alba Party include 2 members of the SNP ruling body. The SNP Equalities Convener Lynne Anderson and the SNP Women's Convener Caroline McAllister. 

Guess they weren't among Salmond's accusers at court.

Though we don't know. 

Jamstomorrow
5 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

I beg your pardon ?

I said, I see what you did there  . . . .   again. :)

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

The unionist BBC have fact checked Sarwars claim about the 50% poverty and surprise surprise it wasn't based on facts. No idea who "won" the debate as I was never going to watch it with that person hosting it.

The guy just spouts desperate shite because he's not smart enough to come up with facts. 

Another dolly dimpleton incharge of Labour. 

1 hour ago, Jamstomorrow said:

IMG-20210327-WA0000.thumb.jpg.79a49fb4430178084c95bf496be6eb6f.jpg

:lol: An ancient joke of course—classic setup.

The thing about Jack is, he just doesn't seem to get that if Nicola were as bad as he says, he wouldn't have to constantly lie about how bad she is. You'd think that would be a pretty simple concept to grasp, no?

What's worse is that wailing histrionics like his muddy the waters when trying to legitimately hold leaders to account, which Sturgeon of course should be.

You can trust chronic amnesia sufferer Sturgeon and the Eck pest of Alba. Not charlatans like the toaries. Naw naw. Ayeref2 is the perfect tonic for pandemic recovery so it is. Aw funded by those Anglo villains btw ken. Champagne parties  and fat pensions aw on them... but gies ma freedumb!!!!!

2 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

You can trust chronic amnesia sufferer Sturgeon and the Eck pest of Alba. Not charlatans like the toaries. Naw naw. Ayeref2 is the perfect tonic for pandemic recovery so it is. Aw funded by those Anglo villains btw ken. Champagne parties  and fat pensions aw on them... but gies ma freedumb!!!!!

The thing you fail to realise or never mention is independence supporters find westminster the greatest threat to Scotland than any single person or leader. So whilst I hate sturgeon and dislike much that the SNP stand for if it between that and independence then I’ll choose independence every time. So SNP and Alba will be getting my votes.