Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

44 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Neale Hanvey MP defects to Alba 

wonder what derogatory remarks will be dug up for Neale

Was he not elected without their support?

At first I thought that this was detrimental to the SNP with their hardliners leaving.

But all this is going to do is solidify their support in the constituency seats from the independence above all else mob.

How many list seats do they get with a lions share of the vote? Not many.

Even of a fifth of these votes go to the "Al-a-pah" party they'll still get list seats and so will the Alex Salmond party.

I can see the greens suffering due to this.

It's a hard one to read.

15 minutes ago, BudgeUp said:

At first I thought that this was detrimental to the SNP with their hardliners leaving.

But all this is going to do is solidify their support in the constituency seats from the independence above all else mob.

Even of a fifth of these votes go to the "Al-a-pah" party they'll still get list seats and so will the Alex Salmond party.

It's a hard one to read.

This is what I thought but I think you are right. This will undoubtedly benefit the independent movement. Super majority. 

Roxy Hearts
2 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Alex Salmond is going to destroy the snp. Absolutely glorious. 

I don't think he'll destroy them but it will shake them up. It's needed. 

Jamstomorrow
12 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Is this the same John Major who cheated on his wife for many years?

Unknown user
13 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Yes, but missionary only

maroonlegions
55 minutes ago, weehammy said:

What a bunch of self-serving wasters politicians are (of all hues)!

Rejected by the electorate - no problem, just jump constituency, or parliament, or even Party.

Even when all comeback options seem exhausted there’s always plenty media and publishing options available to keep the pockets well lined.

The expression, ‘hanging around like a bad smell’, comes to mind!

And good old bojo the clown is at it again. He gives no fecks.

He is so out of touch with real working folk that have never had their arses  wiped  by their paid nannies..

Utter fool of a man, should learn to keep his over privileged Eton mouth shut.

165727963_2823638321244434_162724119085042727_o.jpg

Edited by maroonlegions

jack D and coke
2 hours ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Edwina Currie too...none of us are perfect 😬

jack D and coke
59 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

And good old bojo the clown is at it again. He gives no fecks.

He is so out of touch with real working folk that have never had their arses  wiped  by their paid nannies..

Utter fool of a man, should learn to keep his over privileged Eton mouth shut.

165727963_2823638321244434_162724119085042727_o.jpg

I’m gonna agree with BJ here. My mates have basically played golf every day they’ve supposed to have been working. Not sure how they’d have managed that in the office. 

maroonlegions
10 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’m gonna agree with BJ here. My mates have basically played golf every day they’ve supposed to have been working. Not sure how they’d have managed that in the office. 

Small majority then. I have mates who would have been sacked if they fecked off and done something else rather than work from home. Who is BJ attacking , those in good paid jobs who have the time and luxury and affordability to even play golf or those who cant .. 

dobmisterdobster
4 hours ago, BudgeUp said:

It's a hard one to read.

This would fail miserably under first-past-the-post. But Holyrood uses a top-up system. So this has a chance of working. We will see.

jack D and coke
26 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Small majority then. I have mates who would have been sacked if they fecked off and done something else rather than work from home. Who is BJ attacking , those in good paid jobs who have the time and luxury and affordability to even play golf or those who cant .. 

I have plenty of friends who have worked from home. They’ve all told me it’s a massive skive. That was before the pandemic too. 
Get up, log on, move the mouse around for a bit then back to bed etc. BJ is bang on here. 

I wonder if the Sturgeonfuhrer could have Salmond arrested under her absurd and totalitarian new ultra progressive 'stirring up hatred' laws? Get her lackey crown office to draw up charges. Stands to reason Salmond is causing them offence and stirring.

maroonlegions
43 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I have plenty of friends who have worked from home. They’ve all told me it’s a massive skive. That was before the pandemic too. 
Get up, log on, move the mouse around for a bit then back to bed etc. BJ is bang on here. 

Sweeping generalisation here. 

What kind of jobs do they have, and this moving the mouse around sounds like a cop out. 

I have my neighbour who works in the tax office another freind who works at the the Scottish Parliament and none of them have skived, or just moved their mouse about.. LOL

Your two replies just reek of utter ignorance with a touch of arrogance. 

I have mates and family friends who would be  appalled at your replies, implying that those actually working from home are just skiving..   Maybe its your mates playing golf that are the ones skiving and others like them but i bet you they are in a minority.. 

There are people who HATE working from home but have no choice because the GOVERNMENT told them to.. Seems like BJ is talking utter horse shite, mind you its not the first time.

PPI, the eat our scheme,  the list goes on.. 

At least the Scottish government handled the COVID 19 a bit better than BJ and co..

Was BJ bang  on when he  reinstated sacked and disgraced Patel, now home sectary,  who was found guilty of selling information to Israel.. A known traitor???

They say you can judge someone by the friends and company they have..    

There was an article I read recently that put forward that there were 2 types of people when it comes to WFH. One type that will do less and others who actually do more due to a subconscious feeling of guilt. 

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

What kind of jobs do they have, and this moving the mouse around sounds like a cop out. 

I have my neighbour who works in the tax office another freind who works at the the Scottish Parliament and none of them have skived, or just moved their mouse about.. LOL

I have mates and family friends who would be  appalled at your replies, implying that those actually working from home are just skiving..   Maybe its your mates playing golf that are the ones skiving and others like them but i bet you they are in a minority.. 

There are people who HATE working from home but have no choice because the GOVERNMENT told them to.. Seems like BJ is talking utter horse shite, mind you its not the first time.

At least the Scottish government handled the COVID 19 a bit better than BJ and co..

Was BJ bang  on when he  reinstated sacked and disgraced Patel, now home sectary,  who was found guilty of selling information to Israel.. A known traitor???

They work for big investment companies and banks. They’ve admitted to me it’s a massive skive a lot of the time. 
I don’t care if anyone is offended these are some truth bullets. 
Office workers at home are doing next to nothing a lot of the time. Obviously they’ll have to do work sometimes but it’s hardly back breaking for the poor wee scones. 
Not sure what Priti Patel has got to do with it tbh. 

Enzo Chiefo

A lot of folk seem to get offended by everything Boris says. You would certainly have a bit of a laugh going for a beer with him,  unlike vinegar tits Mssss Sturgeon. 

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Not sure what Priti Patel has got to do with it tbh. 

When ML is put to rights he just chucks in some anti Tory guff with no relevance to the point whatsoever.

You can also stand by for some shite memes and a spot of character assassination. He's clearly unstable.

Governor Tarkin
59 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

A lot of folk seem to get offended by everything Boris says. You would certainly have a bit of a laugh going for a beer with him,  unlike vinegar tits Mssss Sturgeon. 

You wouldn't get the fhairy ghodmother into a pub, Enzo, if there are any left to open back up.

Looking forward to BJ's drink out to help out initiative. 👍

2 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

I’m no fan of Priti Patel but you’ve got a bit over excited saying she sold information to Israel and is a traitor. She was demoted for having unauthorised meetings. Not exactly Kim Philby. 

Konrad von Carstein
3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

If what you are saying is true, and there is no reason to doubt you, then that kind behaviour is a failure of management...I  have more flexibility working from home but I do have "things that are required to be done in a timescale"...

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

JudyJudyJudy
5 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Speaking from myself it certainly has been so much easier working from home , whether that’s called “ skiving” I’ll take the 5th 😂I’ve done the work I’m meant to do but have definitely had spare time .  Management are happy and so am I . 

2 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Vinegar tits ! Maggie the freak Ferguson from “ prisoner cell block h “ lol she was slightly more cheery than Ms sturgeon 😂

Enzo Chiefo
33 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Speaking from myself it certainly has been so much easier working from home , whether that’s called “ skiving” I’ll take the 5th 😂I’ve done the work I’m meant to do but have definitely had spare time .  Management are happy and so am I . 

Vinegar tits ! Maggie the freak Ferguson from “ prisoner cell block h “ lol she was slightly more cheery than Ms sturgeon 😂

😂. Never watched it James, but I can imagine. There's not many less cheery than our very own Queen Grimace.👍

Enzo Chiefo
2 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

You wouldn't get the fhairy ghodmother into a pub, Enzo, if there are any left to open back up.

Looking forward to BJ's drink out to help out initiative. 👍

🤣. You're right Guv. She would only pop in to check there was no hilarity, alcohol or music.

Yip, Boris's drink out to help out will match the success of Sunak's deal in August. I look forward to doing my bit 🍺🍷

JudyJudyJudy
17 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

😂. Never watched it James, but I can imagine. There's not many less cheery than our very own Queen Grimace.👍

Lol i assume u has as that’s the only time I’ve heard of vinegar tits ! 😂 it was a load of cobblers but entertaining in its old way 

Enzo Chiefo
3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Lol i assume u has as that’s the only time I’ve heard of vinegar tits ! 😂 it was a load of cobblers but entertaining in its old way 

Didn't realise that's where it came from, James🤣. A guy I used to work with used the term to describe a particularly sour faced colleague.  Not to her face, though.😄

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Didn't realise that's where it came from, James🤣. A guy I used to work with used the term to describe a particularly sour faced colleague.  Not to her face, though.😄

I’m a fountain of knowledge about nothing really significant ! 😂

So a free laptop (plus internet) for every wane if the dafties vote SNP in May!!  The Barnet funded bribe n lie party since 2007. 

manaliveits105
41 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

So a free laptop (plus internet) for every wane if the dafties vote SNP in May!!  The Barnet funded bribe n lie party since 2007. 

Just when home schooling may be coming to an end  - they should maybe be saving their pennies which will be lost in the Greenhill Capital - Fergus Ewing fiasco another one of their bad decisions (£500m in government guarantees)

Edited by manaliveits105

45 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

As much as I know you enjoy not engaging with the facts when it comes to the SNP, it's still very important to keep in mind that the Scottish population, business and citizen alike, pay taxes into the exchequer. The UK government then gives less back than it takes in from Scotland—the reality is actually the reverse of what you're trying (and failing) to insinuate.

Plus, the Devolution agreement says the Scottish Government can set its budget as it wants. This includes the 4% NHS pay rise too. In addition to Scotland's own tax receipts (minus a deduction from the UK before they give less back than they took), what will fund all that? Probably the fact that the Scottish income tax bands are different, and the highest 20% pay more in.

To pretend like this money is simply given to Scotland is extremely silly. You are capable of better.

5 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

As much as I know you enjoy not engaging with the facts when it comes to the SNP, it's still very important to keep in mind that the Scottish population, business and citizen alike, pay taxes into the exchequer. The UK government then gives less back than it takes in from Scotland—the reality is actually the reverse of what you're trying (and failing) to insinuate.

Plus, the Devolution agreement says the Scottish Government can set its budget as it wants. This includes the 4% NHS pay rise too. In addition to Scotland's own tax receipts (minus a deduction from the UK before they give less back than they took), what will fund all that? Probably the fact that the Scottish income tax bands are different, and the highest 20% pay more in.

To pretend like this money is simply given to Scotland is extremely silly. You are capable of better.

Agree with all that apart from the last sentence 

Unknown user
10 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Agree with all that apart from the last sentence 

Guys like him are just playing a role, you can't take them too seriously. I bet he thinks being into the dark side in star wars is cool.

He's of limited interest, but it's good that his pish is gently rebutted in case any casual viewers who might buy it are looking in.

Edited by Smithee

I’ll be voting (grudgingly) for Angus Robertson and the second vote will be going to Alba. Route to Indy ref 2 set. 

If Alba become the top up vote the SNP need for policy to be pushed through I wonder what the price would be. Muriel, Evans and others removed? What price would the SNP pay? 

Salmond is a clever man. He has well and truly put the shits up the political parties here. 

2 hours ago, JackLadd said:

You need to cover the laptop with spare wallpaper though

21 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

I'm sure plenty folk are still productive at home and, as much as I don't like generalising, pretty much anytime I've had to call a company that operates a call centre type set up, its been a fecking nightmare getting through regarding waiting times. Also, often the line isn't as clear and on the odd occasion I've had to challenge someone on the information I'm being given, I find it's much easier to 'get cut off'. I can imagine the home Internet gets blamed for a lot of that when the management check the stats! So, to summarise, lots of people have remained productive and enjoyed the flexibility working from home brings but others have well and truly taken the piss 🤣🤣 

1 minute ago, Candy said:

You need to cover the laptop with spare wallpaper though

🤣🤣 or broon paper if you're posh!

1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

I’ll be voting (grudgingly) for Angus Robertson and the second vote will be going to Alba. Route to Indy ref 2 set. 

Just out of interest where would your 2nd vote go otherwise?

Are there many people who would vote SNP 1 and a "unionist" party for the 2nd vote?

41 minutes ago, Candy said:

Just out of interest where would your 2nd vote go otherwise?

Are there many people who would vote SNP 1 and a "unionist" party for the 2nd vote?

Greens though I was considering bonnie Prince Bob as I thought that would a right good laugh 😂

Enzo Chiefo
3 hours ago, Justin Z said:

Scotland raises £66bn in tax and receives £81bn in public spending. That's the reality. In addition, any shortfall in income from devolved taxes is also covered by the UK govt, under a reconciliation agreement. This amounted to £940m in the latest tax year.

Perhaps Sturgeon could push for full fiscal autonomy if she thinks that "hope, equality, fairness" and all her other woolly ideas will magic up billions to cover our deficit.  A deficit that is 4 times that of rUK incidentally. 

1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

Greens though I was considering bonnie Prince Bob as I thought that would a right good laugh 😂

Cheers.

I do wonder if the Alba party will just pick up mainly SNP2 and Green votes which will not impact on the supermajority.  

So Bribe n Lie snp doubling child benefit. Any other Barnet funded bribes coming down the pipe for May? That's 4% to NHS (uk inflation at 0.4%), a free laptop and tinternet for every wane and see that same wane....forgetful Nicola is doubling its child benefit.Child poverty ken.  Never mind the pandemic and recovery, it's a Bribe n Lie Barnet bonanza and Ayeref2 here we come.

manaliveits105

Sturgeon vote for us and we will end child poverty over next 4 years 

SNP have been in power for the last 14 years why haven't you done it ?- worst drugs record in Europe - why haven't you fixed it ? Falling educational standards - why haven't you fixed it ? - is it because you only care about one policy and never get on with the day job ? 

coconut doug
22 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Scotland raises £66bn in tax and receives £81bn in public spending. That's the reality. In addition, any shortfall in income from devolved taxes is also covered by the UK govt, under a reconciliation agreement. This amounted to £940m in the latest tax year.

Perhaps Sturgeon could push for full fiscal autonomy if she thinks that "hope, equality, fairness" and all her other woolly ideas will magic up billions to cover our deficit.  A deficit that is 4 times that of rUK incidentally. 

Scotland doesn't have a deficit. Trying to claim that it does and that it is 4 times that of rUk is even more dishonest. 

Last time I looked Scotland's exports exceeded imports but even if that has regressed and it will since Brexit i think Scotland's position would still be favourable when compared to rUk.