The rise and fall of The SNP.

Lord Montpelier
1 hour ago, Roxy Hearts said:

What a warped view! My kids have had great schooling and my grandkids love school. Just an excuse to SG bash as per usual. I presume you're a unionist?

There is a report due out on the state of education in Scotland. Publishing is being held back until after the election. I wonder why that is?

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

Roxy Hearts
2 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

There is a report due out on the state of education in Scotland. Publishing is being held back until after the election. I wonder why that is?

Really? I prefer to listen to family and friends. I don't put much trust in "reports". I suppose GERS is to be believed and all the other UK institutions reports. If education is that bad why are Scots view as fairly well educated?

Maroon Sailor
8 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

I don't see who even the protest vote is. Never mind the alternative.

That's how bad it is - we haven't even got a decent protest vote !

No wonder Ms Amnesia is Teflon. Her biggest threat is her own party !

Lord Montpelier
6 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Really? I prefer to listen to family and friends. I don't put much trust in "reports". I suppose GERS is to be believed and all the other UK institutions reports. If education is that bad why are Scots view as fairly well educated?

The OECD report is an independent review on Scotlands Curriculum of Excellence. A draft has been issued but not published, and will not be until after the election. Why would that be ?

Maybe the level of education standards in Scotland isn't as good as we would all like it to be?

Roxy Hearts
Just now, Lord Montpelier said:

The OECD report is an independent review on Scotlands Curriculum of Excellence. A draft has been issued but not published, and will not be until after the election. Why would that be ?

Maybe the level of education standards in Scotland isn't as good as we would all like it to be?

Maybe it is in your opinion but just get fed up with big bad SG or SNP. Why is it that every report is always negative? I don't trust a lot of reporting as it's either skewed or contorted to be presented in a poor light. Just my opinion. I'll be voting SNP.

Lord Montpelier
2 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Maybe it is in your opinion but just get fed up with big bad SG or SNP. Why is it that every report is always negative? I don't trust a lot of reporting as it's either skewed or contorted to be presented in a poor light. Just my opinion. I'll be voting SNP.

Cool. As a parent to two primary school kids I'd like to see it published this side of the election as education obviously matters to me and many others particularly as they've missed a lot. 

It may well be positive - but with it not being published it makes me very sceptical about the delivery of high education standards. 

Roxy Hearts
7 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Cool. As a parent to two primary school kids I'd like to see it published this side of the election as education obviously matters to me and many others particularly as they've missed a lot. 

It may well be positive - but with it not being published it makes me very sceptical about the delivery of high education standards. 

Fair enough 👌

:liesalarm:

So the polls were a load of pish and If they were done properly, yes is still 53%, which is no change from February. Oh dear, 

Edited by ri Alban

Roxy Hearts
1 hour ago, weehammy said:

Oh well that’s that settled. Roxy’s kids and grandkids are doing well so everything must be fine. Huge sample size there!

:groundhog:

Including all their friends and listening to their parents. Who have you spoken with?

Records of Nicola Sturgeon meetings with Alex Salmond cannot be found, John Swinney confirms

How convenient. 

Roxy Hearts
33 minutes ago, weehammy said:

Colleagues from a 40 year career in Scottish Education.

Well you'll know it's not all bad. 

6 hours ago, Boy Daniel said:

Records of Nicola Sturgeon meetings with Alex Salmond cannot be found, John Swinney confirms

How convenient. 

Cant remember anything about it and forgot to take notes. And these clowns think they can raise a new nation during a pandemic. 

Frightening 

Really a shame. Contrary to the likes of Michael Stewart he'd always kept his football and politics separate.

9 hours ago, Boy Daniel said:

How convenient. 

Isnt it. Like when May “lost” 117 files

on an MP Paedophile ring. 

Where was the outcry? Double standards.

1 hour ago, Maroon Sailor said:

He should have resigned after his first season back at Hearts. 

I can see right through the majority led Unionist media attempts at bringing down the SNP fwiw. 

Governor Tarkin
6 hours ago, weehammy said:

Colleagues from a 40 year career in Scottish Education.

Being the dinner lady doesn't count, hammy.

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, jonesy said:

why is CL commenting on her? Or is he - still - just trying to bam up Michael Stewart?

100% bamming up Michael Stewart - and every Hearts fan who thought that he should've handed his notice in with a bit of dignity when it became clear that his continued stewardship was doing more harm than good.

It's a decent troll tbf, but he's an utter prick.

If the real poll reflected the Panelbase/Sunday Times poll published at the weekend, the election result would be very similar to 2016.

4 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

Every person has flaws. Each group of people will have a complex collection of flaws.

I do not know how to advise you on how to vote. I have voted with utter truth as my vote, hope, desperation, resignation, despair, revenge, anger, loyalty and friendship.

(But I voted for the SNP in 2011, and 2007 as a warning to Labour. So in my personal experience, never vote as a warning.)

To me, a minority of Scots, that continue to vote SNP because they see Scottish Independence as the solution, is a deeply flawed decision. (Read Wings over Scotland about this whole thing as 1 example.)

And we have been seeing the reality of bad decision- making at Holyrood for a long, long time.

Sorry, but what's this minority of Scots, shite. A majority of Scots voted Yes, the rUK and EU residents in Scotland in 2014 gave no their majority. If it was the same rules as the euref Scotland would be independent. 

I'll ask you 2 questions. 

1. Was it right to prohibit EU citizens living and working in the UK from voting in the EU ref. 

I'll ask the 2nd after you answer the first. 

manaliveits105

The SNP's chief whip at Westminster has stood down after being named as one of two nationalist MPs at the centre of a sexual harassment storm.

Glasgow North MP Patrick Grady has resigned his whip's position while the complaint is investigated.

We told how an SNP worker had accused two unnamed MPs of harassment.

Swingers National Party 

so many wrong uns 

22 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

The SNP's chief whip at Westminster has stood down after being named as one of two nationalist MPs at the centre of a sexual harassment storm.

Glasgow North MP Patrick Grady has resigned his whip's position while the complaint is investigated.

We told how an SNP worker had accused two unnamed MPs of harassment.

Swingers National Party 

so many wrong uns 

“Scottish Nonce Party” is probably more accurate 

Governor Tarkin
35 minutes ago, SectionN said:

“Scottish Nonce Party” is probably more accurate 

Scottish Nonce Paedos imo.

Randy Marsh
9 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

He should have resigned after his first season back at Hearts. 

Aye.  Guy has some nerve calling for anyone to resign.  Must be a staunch Unionist is 'Our Craigie'.  Just when I though I couldn't hate this **** anymore! 😂

JudyJudyJudy
12 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

100% bamming up Michael Stewart - and every Hearts fan who thought that he should've handed his notice in with a bit of dignity when it became clear that his continued stewardship was doing more harm than good.

It's a decent troll tbf, but he's an utter prick.

Yes he’s got Nothing to lose now so can come out with any crap he wants I suppose 

14 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Given that the discussion was about The Rangers fans title celebrations. 

He appears to be siding with The Huns. 

26 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Blatantly a hoor 

Trying every dirty trick in their pathetic wee book of westminster dirty tricks to bring down the SNP and kill Independence.

Huge Failure.

Large SNP majority and along with the Greens in the May elections and the Indy train is coming down the tracks. Like it or not.

Shut yer pusses and dry yer eyes bitches!

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

Trying every dirty trick in their pathetic wee book of westminster dirty tricks to bring down the SNP and kill Independence.

Huge Failure.

Large SNP majority and along with the Greens in the May elections and the Indy train is coming down the tracks. Like it or not.

Here's Pans ranting.

th-4.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Permanent state for you it seems. 

:jj:Upset you somehow...good!

Seymour M Hersh
7 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

:jj:Upset you somehow...good!

Not in the least. I find your constant seethe hilarious. Pathetic but hilarious. 

1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Not in the least. I find your constant seethe hilarious. Pathetic but hilarious. 

Yeh, I'm right on you onions and you know it...

Governor Tarkin
4 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

This type of attitude ****ing stinks.

manaliveits105

In Swinneys vonc - 65 MSPS should hang their heads in shame in accepting that its ok for a government to hide documents during enquiries and anyone who votes green believing they will do the right thing for the world need to think again - Harvie is a snake who has lost it with his little grasp of power - hopefully the electorate show the greens the door in the elections.

20 hours ago, luckydug said:

Levein is a Hun.