• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Absolutely if Boris broke ministerial code he should resign and let Rishi take over .

Pressure growing on Sturgeon too only her cult followers and compliant Scottish media fell for her forgetful performance 

Not taking sides. But overall the bar has been raised or lowered. 

Its probably world wide. Power gives you the power to keep it. 

58 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

I know, but NS is bouncing around today as if she got her NAT last night.

She's even claiming responsibility for the incredible Vaccine effort saying that:

She aims to have the whole adult population vaccinated with the first dose by the end of July.

Last July she said if we didn't sign up with the EU 27 vaccination project Westminster would be responsible for a public health disaster in Scotland. In reality if she had been calling the shots we would be, at this moment, stealing hits from less well off nations to try and jab our elderly and CEV. This is the time for Humility First Minister, you are the first minister, and admit the mess we would be in if you were ever given responsibility for life and death decisions.

Yes.

But actually being part of the 4 nations approach she would have been fully advised (and consulted?) on the UK vaccine approach. I find it hard to believe she would do differently. 

Personally have no time for Sturgeon and the SNP Government. But one thing they are is pragmatic. 

Its still a reasonable question to ask in the Independence debate. 

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Absolutely if Boris broke ministerial code he should resign and let Rishi take over .

Pressure growing on Sturgeon too only her cult followers and compliant Scottish media fell for her forgetful performance 

That may work in for the Seville National Party and on occasions Labour but the Conservative Party have a process that would be followed should BJ resign (which of course he won't be) that would involve the party membership.

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

That may work in for the Seville National Party and Labour but the Conservative Party have a process that would be followed should BJ resign (which of course he won't be) that would involve the party membership.

Good of you to be so frank in admitting the Tories are outright hypocrites—your candour is refreshing indeed!

Maroon Sailor
10 minutes ago, Candy said:

We need more people who've known Nicola since she was 16 IMO

Hawd ma coat!

That would be in her bovver boot days, protesting about something and looking like she hadn't washed in a month.

Konrad von Carstein
2 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

becoming a bit of a laughing stock with their constant lies 

:groundhog:

Crucial evidence has been hidden': Holyrood Tory leader's 'cover up' claims as it emerges no minutes were made for two meetings the Scottish Government held with lawyers to discuss Alex Salmond's legal challenge over harassment allegations 

5 hours ago, Justin Z said:

:rofl:

🤣

Wonder if Andrew Neil's tweets are in the same place as his ones about the Swedish coronavirus figures.

Reading the yoons arse pain on here..,

:gok:

Poor little shitehawks STILL banging on about it. Its like the hobos famous “relegation party” at Tynecastle...close but no cigar...then you only go and ‘hibs’ it.

#Britnatz...Hibsedit

manaliveits105
6 hours ago, jamborich said:

Is it ok to bump this thread and say that I can't stand Nicola Sturgeon 

Always

18 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Found guilty by a court that has misled Parliament 🤔 He should resign immediately. Surely everyone on this thread would be in agreement for once. 🤣

tenor.gif

Trouble is those who think Sturgeon is squeaky clean want Boris to go whilst those who like Boris want her to go.

Only way to go is that both resign.

7 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

Trouble is those who think Sturgeon is squeaky clean want Boris to go whilst those who like Boris want her to go.

Boris was found to have misled parliament, like Patel and Hancock. Sturgeon has been accused of misleading parliament by the blue and red Tories. Just a small difference 

3 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Boris was found to have misled parliament, like Patel and Hancock. Sturgeon has been accused of misleading parliament by the blue and red Tories. Just a small difference 

:spoton:

If and when it's proven Sturgeon has done the same, she should go. And then it will be clear to all which government is accountable and which is not.

9 minutes ago, XB52 said:

You honestly believe that Sturgeon is innocent of all she is being accused of? 😆

40 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

N. S. needs to be found of having done something wrong first before she should resign. Boris has been found guilty of misleading Parliament, so should resign. Bit of a difference there. 

Edited by Cruyff

21 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

You honestly believe that Sturgeon is innocent of all she is being accused of? 😆

What part of being accused and being found guilty being two different things are you struggling with? I really hope, as looks likely, that she will be found not to have misled parliament. If she has then she should go 

manaliveits105

Nicola Sturgeon on Thursday suggested she will try to cling on as First Minister even if an independent inquiry finds she broke the ministerial code of conduct in the Alex Salmond scandal.

Above any laws or protocol is lady amnesia 

43 minutes ago, XB52 said:

The Tories are well ahead on corruption, lies and overall misconduct.

But a conspiracy to bring down a major figure in the Independence movement is a decent effort to join the top table. 

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

The Tories are well ahead on corruption, lies and overall misconduct.

But a conspiracy to bring down a major figure in the Independence movement is a decent effort to join the top table. 

An understatement if ever I’ve read it. 
The dafties on here and social media who are all Stevie Wonder about that due to their jimmys being uncontrollably rustled over NS is a joyous thing to witness. 

35 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

None of it so far makes any sense outside the fever dreams of those with particular conspiracist proclivities. If and until a rather unlikely bow comes along to tie everything together, only someone with a starting bias would believe, one way or the other.

As already said, if it's proved Sturgeon misled the Scottish Parliament, she should resign.

4 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Above any laws or protocol is lady amnesia 

...which is why 105 is on here endlessly banging the drum for the resignations of Johnson, Hancock, Patel, etc., every day as well.

5 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

None of it so far makes any sense outside the fever dreams of those with particular conspiracist proclivities. If and until a rather unlikely bow comes along to tie everything together, only someone with a starting bias would believe, one way or the other.

As already said, if it's proved Sturgeon misled the Scottish Parliament, she should resign.

...which is why 105 is on here endlessly banging the drum for the resignations of Johnson, Hancock, Patel, etc., every day as well.

The problem is the conspiracy.

Salmond hasn't finished. 

Salmond hasn't finished. 

It all strikes me as very "Biden stole the election" coming from Trump, complete with a compliant media helping fan the flames. Nothing I saw this past week changed that initial impression. Of course, that doesn't mean Sturgeon didn't in the process of all of the saga lie to parliament, or something actually real.

Maroon Sailor
4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Salmond hasn't finished. 

Not sure what he has left

Pointless if anything he brings to the table now can be swatted away with another series of " I cannae remembers " or " I deeply regrets "

5 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

It all strikes me as very "Biden stole the election" coming from Trump, complete with a compliant media helping fan the flames. Nothing I saw this past week changed that initial impression. Of course, that doesn't mean Sturgeon didn't in the process of all of the saga lie to parliament, or something actually real.

I agree that not remembering a meeting, not recording meetings and being a bit too sympathetic giving the wrong impression she would assist Salmond don't add up to major misconduct. Especially compared to UK Government. 

But that isn't really the point. Even on here the allegation she worked with others to bring criminal charges hasn't been aired yet. And that's the evidence not presented at the criminal trial in open court, not released to the Committe and subject of other court orders. I don't think Alex Salmond has finished. 

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

I agree that not remembering a meeting, not recording meetings and being a bit too sympathetic giving the wrong impression she would assist Salmond don't add up to major misconduct. Especially compared to UK Government. 

But that isn't really the point. Even on here the allegation she worked with others to bring criminal charges hasn't been aired yet. And that's the evidence not presented at the criminal trial in open court, not released to the Committe and subject of other court orders. I don't think Alex Salmond has finished. 

Yeah, fair enough. Time will tell, I guess.

28 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

An understatement if ever I’ve read it. 
The dafties on here and social media who are all Stevie Wonder about that due to their jimmys being uncontrollably rustled over NS is a joyous thing to witness. 

Post of the day so far. 😆

manaliveits105

Irish Times comments referred to a good read at www.craigmurray.org.uk  - wonder which of our resident nats is the Russian troll probably disguise themselves as the last person you would expect  :whistling:

Lets not forget Alex TV deal and our current FM has the perfect Russian code name STURGEON 

just this morning the bbc Scotland radio were still saying Sturgeon knocked it out the park on wednesday - really after forgetting 50 times !! - As Craig Murray says - 

Why the Times, and most of the unionist media Establishment especially the BBC, has been so very keen to defend Nicola Sturgeon and under-report the evidence against her (and continue to make wild accusations against Alex Salmond) would be an interesting digression. Suffice it to say, that after five years with a pro-Independence majority at Holyrood, after Brexit, and with a clear mandate for a referendum on Independence, Nicola has not called one.

CAREFUL OUT THERE COMRADES WATCH WHAT YOU POST 

12 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Irish Times comments referred to a good read at www.craigmurray.org.uk  - wonder which of our resident nats is the Russian troll probably disguise themselves as the last person you would expect  :whistling:

Lets not forget Alex TV deal and our current FM has the perfect Russian code name STURGEON 

just this morning the bbc Scotland radio were still saying Sturgeon knocked it out the park on wednesday - really after forgetting 50 times !! - As Craig Murray says - 

Why the Times, and most of the unionist media Establishment especially the BBC, has been so very keen to defend Nicola Sturgeon and under-report the evidence against her (and continue to make wild accusations against Alex Salmond) would be an interesting digression. Suffice it to say, that after five years with a pro-Independence majority at Holyrood, after Brexit, and with a clear mandate for a referendum on Independence, Nicola has not called one.

CAREFUL OUT THERE COMRADES WATCH WHAT YOU POST 

Craig Murray is still waiting for a verdict on his contempt of court ruling on reporting from the trial.

His reporting of the 2 days of defence proceedings is still available to view online. 

Craig Murray is still waiting for a verdict on his contempt of court ruling on reporting from the trial.

Given the source, sounds about right for integrity, honesty and respect for the law.

4 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Given the source, sounds about right for integrity, honesty and respect for the law.

Yeah. I've no time for him. 

Though his reporting is good. Fair and complimentary of the trial judge. Also complimentary of conduct and accessibility of the court. Careful to avoid breaching court rulings on evidence. Pretty factual. Bear in mind the prosecution case was destroyed. 

His defence compared other reporting. Identifying some of the complainants is helped by the facts of their evidence so not sure if that is why he has been taken to court for contempt.

See what happens. 

Edited by Mikey1874

On 04/03/2021 at 17:20, Peakybunnet said:

The English will always be welcome in Scotland. They would be our closest neighbours and friends. 

of course - I was just joking! We are one.

Peakybunnet
13 minutes ago, JJ93 said:

of course - I was just joking! We are one.

Not quite, the English have a bit more Roman and French in their genes. 

Weakened Offender
42 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Not quite, the English have a bit more Roman and French in their genes. 

And German. 

6 hours ago, XB52 said:

What part of being accused and being found guilty being two different things are you struggling with? I really hope, as looks likely, that she will be found not to have misled parliament. If she has then she should go 

Good point, so why are your mob all gunning for Salmond, and why is Sturgeon using a covid meetings to slyly imply a jury in a court of law got it wrong?

If she was innocent they wouldn't be hiding evidence from the commission.

She'll get what she deserves some day.  🙂

13 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

The SNP is deeply problematic. 

yep but the problem is they seem to be the the least problematic party out of the Tory/labour/libdems. 

could always go for a protest vote in the greens or some other party but you’d be wasting a vote. 

9 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

You, and you have given me much manure over time, saying this to me.

The SNP, as you call them, 'the least problematic party..."

You , @AlimOzturk will soon learn , what is actually occuring here.

Quit pretending I have any power in the world.

This is all bout how badly The SNP have dealt with their power.  

I know exactly what Is going on here. The SNP like many any political other party have severe flaws. Sturgeon and co are arseholes like the rest of them. Difference between me and you and a  few others on on this thread is I can step back and look at the situation and actually see it for what it is. Even as an independence supporter I won’t allow myself to be completely swept up with the movement and be blinded by it. 

The choice for me is simple; do i vote for the SNP simply because they are the only party which will potentially (nothing guaranteed) get me INDY ref 2 or switch to labour and hope enough folk vote the same to give the SNP a proper scare and make them realise the Scottish people need immediate  results and not just the promise of independence. Or a protest vote (doubtful) 

There will be non flag waving or traitor calling which will persuade me this time. Just a simple choice of is independence more important to me than the inept performance of the SNP and long can I suffer sturgeon for. 

Maroon Sailor
17 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I know exactly what Is going on here. The SNP like many any political other party have severe flaws. Sturgeon and co are arseholes like the rest of them. Difference between me and you and a  few others on on this thread is I can step back and look at the situation and actually see it for what it is. Even as an independence supporter I won’t allow myself to be completely swept up with the movement and be blinded by it. 

The choice for me is simple; do i vote for the SNP simply because they are the only party which will potentially (nothing guaranteed) get me INDY ref 2 or switch to labour and hope enough folk vote the same to give the SNP a proper scare and make them realise the Scottish people need immediate  results and not just the promise of independence. Or a protest vote (doubtful) 

There will be non flag waving or traitor calling which will persuade me this time. Just a simple choice of is independence more important to me than the inept performance of the SNP and long can I suffer sturgeon for. 

Good post

Questions for many.

Is Independence going to improve your life personally, for your family and financially ?

In the grand scheme of things is it really that important ? The last 6 and half years on the back of a No vote how has your life been affected ? Still putting food on the table, paying mortgages, fuel in the car, living comfortably etc ....

Don't throw generic facts and figures at these replies this is about you and not the politics or the views others put on a website.

If Independence was off the table would you vote SNP ?

Savanta Comres research for Scotland on Sunday gave a 52-48 per cent margin for 'no', excluding those who said they were not sure. Meanwhile, a Panelbase poll for the Sunday Times gave a 51-49 per cent split, and suggested just a third believe she has been entirely honest about in the spat with Mr Salmond. 

manaliveits105
1 minute ago, Boy Daniel said:

Savanta Comres research for Scotland on Sunday gave a 52-48 per cent margin for 'no', excluding those who said they were not sure. Meanwhile, a Panelbase poll for the Sunday Times gave a 51-49 per cent split, and suggested just a third believe she has been entirely honest about in the spat with Mr Salmond. 

Who would have thunk :greggy: