The rise and fall of The SNP.

2 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

What a hilariously weird post. :rofl:

Time to call it a night Trapper John. You’re getting pissed at folk on a thread about Scottish independence, when we have just reached the semi final of the Scottish Cup.

As I said... hilarious and weird.

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

2 minutes ago, JustinT said:

The only genuinely abhorrentness is the behaviour of the depraved snp hierarchy. 

Well, with the drink flowing on a night when we have reached a semi-final, I suppose I should have expected a wind of change like this.

The thread has been going quite peacefully and respectfully for a while, and it’s a shame that it’s gone back in this direction.

Enjoy your evening. 👍

39 minutes ago, JustinT said:

The only genuinely abhorrentness is the behaviour of the depraved snp hierarchy. 

Im not going into this territory with you so will be my only post regarding this but sadly none of the parties are squeaky clean in this regard. Its not something to be used as oneupmanship but there is a history of unsavoury individuals in Westminster particularly. Weird to base your politics on the acts of individuals, in this case alleged .

1 hour ago, Zlatanable said:

Hi @Special Officer Doofy

I owe you a thanks.

After reading the above post, and subsequent replies, I just cleaned my toilet.

Sad that you chose to go down this route tbh. Oh well, I enjoyed the decent debate whilst it lasted.

Just now, Zlatanable said:

I am reacting to the things you say on here.

Your recent opus made me choose to clean my toilet. 

Yes, I got that. Well done. Oh well... I have been making a real effort recently to not go in two footed. Shame you couldn't do similar for very long.

6 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

No, @Special Officer Doofy, you have been blindly promoting your own POV, in a pretend voice. 

Which is obvious, and makes you seem like you think the people out here, like myself, are stupid. 

If your concern is others thinking you're stupid, you do yourself no favours with posts like the last several. :thumbsup:

The Mighty Thor

There's a storm brewing in the UK. 

We're going to be battered by a virus that could kill many and will most likely grind the country to a halt. Businesses will be hit hugely and some might go under. 

Our infrastructure and resilience will be put under incredible pressure. 

We are about to see a text book demonstration of a dysfunctional Westminster government in action and the results of over 10 years of austerity crippling public services coming home to roost. 

I'm glad the NHS and police powers are devolved up here as it will give us a fighting chance to ride it out. 

manaliveits105

SNP government must shoulder the blame for health education and police and cutting council budgets - the austerity they try to deflect on to the Tories very much lies at their door as they hold the devolved power

The Tories weren’t in power at the crash

Im not sure a fighting chance to ride it out is an appropriate term to use in conjunction with the sexual nuisance party at the present time

9 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

No, @Special Officer Doofy, you have been blindly promoting your own POV, in a pretend voice. 

Which is obvious, and makes you seem like you think the people out here, like myself, are stupid. 

Tbf you do post some unbelievably stupid shit. 

1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

SNP government must shoulder the blame for health education and police and cutting council budgets - the austerity they try to deflect on to the Tories very much lies at their door as they hold the devolved power

The Tories weren’t in power at the crash

Im not sure a fighting chance to ride it out is an appropriate term to use in conjunction with the sexual nuisance party at the present time

If it was the SNP that was in power when Gordon Brewer (BBC politics show) was in education, they need sacked. Using the word worser when trying to attack the SNP on education is pretty thick for a TV political presenter.

The Labour party were tackling the crash but the Tories chose austerity as the surgery. 

So unlucky you lapdog of the overlords. The biggest sex pests this union has every seen. The C#£tservatives. But they're that bad, you think it's the norm.

10 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

I am reacting to the things you say on here.

Your recent opus made me choose to clean my toilet. 

So you finally brushed your tooth. 👍

jack D and coke
3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

If it was the SNP that was in power when Gordon Brewer (BBC politics show) was in education, they need sacked. Using the word worser when trying to attack the SNP on education is pretty thick for a TV political presenter.

The Labour party were tackling the crash but the Tories chose austerity as the surgery. 

So unlucky you lapdog of the overlords. The biggest sex pests this union has every seen. The C#£tservatives. But they're that bad, you think it's the norm.

Edit. 

Edited by jack D and coke

jambos are go!
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

The rats are starting to leave the sinking ship 

Wait till you see who is willing to testify against Salmond!!!!

Edited by jambos are go!
Correction

14 minutes ago, jambos are go! said:

'moan then???

jack D and coke
2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

The rats are starting to leave the sinking ship 

Explain your journey from yes to no. Actually post something with a bit substance.
For once. 

1 hour ago, Zlatanable said:

So Joanna Cherry. 

Welcome to you obliteration grenade. 

Hearts beat hibs the night.

In case you are wondering.

Dafty

Space Mackerel

Is this daft nonsense of a thread still going? :rofl:

So far, after the SNP winning a LANDSLIDE about 3 months ago in a GENERAL ELECTION with 80 (EIGHTY) percent of the seats, when exactly is this fall?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Roxy Hearts
18 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

Joanna Cherry is the end of popular SNP. 

You are most welcome to her. 

Not a fan of hers. Annoys me. 

6 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

this thread is here, because the SNP are about to implode. IMO

You can own a sizeable chunk of the vote-bloc all you want. History is coming for the SNP all the same. 

When is this happening mate???

Space Mackerel
7 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

this thread is here, because the SNP are about to implode. IMO

You can own a sizeable chunk of the vote-bloc all you want. History is coming for the SNP all the same. 

How can history come? 

Surely you mean the future? 😁😁😁

Unknown user
11 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

How can history come? 

MI0002769576.jpg

Classic 

jambos are go!
15 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

So far, after the SNP winning a LANDSLIDE about 3 months ago in a GENERAL ELECTION with 80 (EIGHTY) percent of the seats, when exactly is this fall?

The vote split at the election was still 55:45 in favour of remain parties. The so called landslide was due to the FPP system not a surge in support for indyfoolery. Then events my dear boy.

19 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

Yes, helped by people like you who think 45% is a landslide. One day you believe in proportional representation and then the next you celebrate the benefits of not having it. 

5 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

How can history come? 

I guess because it was written in English you have a problem with understanding, but it is simple really!

Just now, H2 said:

I guess because it was written in English you have a problem with understanding, but it is simple really!

Missed two commas there, mate !

🤨

Seymour M Hersh
On 01/03/2020 at 18:58, jambos are go! said:

Are you inferring people won't testify due to slavish loyalty or that they are queuing up to deliver the kill shot? 

Space Mackerel
4 hours ago, H2 said:

Yes, helped by people like you who think 45% is a landslide. One day you believe in proportional representation and then the next you celebrate the benefits of not having it. 

Independence supporting parties have a majority under the PR system in Holyrood though.

I like that system too. :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D'Hondt_method

Space Mackerel
9 hours ago, jambos are go! said:

The vote split at the election was still 55:45 in favour of remain parties. The so called landslide was due to the FPP system not a surge in support for indyfoolery. Then events my dear boy.

I thought it was more to do about Brexit. I mean, that's why Fat lying sweaty Boris called the GE.

Edited by Space Mackerel

4 hours ago, Boab said:

Missed two commas there, mate !

🤨

PMSL, no bad for a thicko then that I understood. Would you like to educate us and tell us where the commas should go?

Should there be a space between mate and your ! ? 🙂

Space Mackerel
Just now, H2 said:

PMSL, why doesn't the hypocrisy surprise me .

Suppose it's a bit like winning the Cup and the League?

jambos are go!
4 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Are you inferring people won't testify due to slavish loyalty or that they are queuing up to deliver the kill shot? 

No!!

Space Mackerel
15 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

:lol: The incoherence. Comedy gold.

You can spot the Daily Express and S*n readers a mile of. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Space Mackerel said:

You can spot the Daily Express and S*n readers a mile of. :lol: 

If I only had that last post to work off of, you couldn't convince me that person has ever read anything. :rofl:

Space Mackerel
1 minute ago, Justin Z said:

If I only had that last post to work off of, you couldn't convince me that person has ever read anything. :rofl:

There’s a few posters on here who read Unionist cultist favourite Effie Deans FFS! :lol: 

And actually believe it’s musings and slaverings. :rofl:

18 hours ago, H2 said:

Funny how only 43% represents a "massive landslide" in England though when the lizard party wins.

jambos are go!
4 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

What then? 

If I  know then Wings Of Scotland must know. Ask them!

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, jambos are go! said:

Why are you being pathetic I'm only asking a question. What a trumpet. 

Space Mackerel
1 hour ago, jambos are go! said:

What do you know? 😂