The rise and fall of The SNP.

9 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

The committee are not landing any real punches on her, there is a smoking gun in there, but Wee Nic has no recolection of taking a bullet, putting it into a gun and firing the gun, Trump could learn a few things

Agree. Strangely forgettable. 

I do think the issue around Scottish Government reporting to Police and not following the Police advice they were given could be a key issue. 

MeToo all about the women. But the original 2 women didn't want to go to the Police. Scottish Government chose to disregard that. Please explain how that is putting the women first. I do understand the wider point about protecting women generally. 

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

Phrase of the day “ That’s not my understanding of that view” 

Add in “I’m not aware of ...............” 

Edited by Boy Daniel

Hagar the Horrible

Is it just me she is slowly turning from FM into a sith, its like that scene when Palpatine becomes Darth Sidious

She is now Darth Mendacious

1 minute ago, Boy Daniel said:

Sturgeon has been okay. But plain speaking is not on show. 

Could have covered all this in a hour with straight answers. 

Just now, Hagar the Horrible said:

Is it just me she is slowly turning from FM into a sith, its like that scene when Palpatine becomes Darth Sidious

She is now Darth Mendacious

I hope the psychologists can explain what she was doing with the pen.

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Sturgeon has been okay. But plain speaking is not on show. 

Could have covered all this in a hour with straight answers. 

Filibuster springs to mind.

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, Janbo1874 said:

Anyone called House yet?

20210302_155549.jpg

"regrettable" being used a lot 

i.e.  wasnt my fault but it should not have happened 

it wisnae me and Im not apologising 

I don't get the argument that 'there were bigger issues' to show with the judicial review. 

It was clear and obvious it would fail with investigation officer breaking the most basic rule in having prior contact. 

2 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Filibuster springs to mind.

Yeah

It's like 'I've got 5 hours; better use them all'. 

But its to use up all the time and avoid too many questions. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Yeah

It's like 'I've got 5 hours; better use them all'. 

Apparenty they have 4 sections to go through and they are only on the 2nd !!

7 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Add in “I’m not aware of 

She's a master at covering all bases 

Hagar the Horrible

At no point and again she has no recollection that nobody asked the 2 complainants what they want,  She at least stated she did not speak to them at she remembers that.  So why did they go "All-In" when the legal advice said no and no actual mandate from the complainers to persue this at all costs?

Anyway she has no knowledge of anything, her recolection is not how she understands anything, and she has a different account of everything.  I am having Deja vu on her her amnesia

So the daft wee mincing fud that is The Mekon gets a carbon friendly bone chucked his way and we all go home is her fiendish escape plan.

2 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

At no point and again she has no recollection that nobody asked the 2 complainants what they want,  She at least stated she did not speak to them at she remembers that.  So why did they go "All-In" when the legal advice said no and no actual mandate from the complainers to persue this at all costs?

Anyway she has no knowledge of anything, her recolection is not how she understands anything, and she has a different account of everything.  I am having Deja vu on her her amnesia

This she has basically turned up and said it wiznae me so I cant answer your questions so not much point in you asking them.

manaliveits105
6 minutes ago, jamborich said:

She's a master at covering all bases 

like many of her cult following she is a master debater 

Hagar the Horrible
1 minute ago, manaliveits105 said:

I was going to go to a debating society but wee nic talked me out of it, sadly she has no knowledge of it

Nae luck, Onionists.  

Check the nick of the slavering traitors above. :rofl:

Oh and 

Tick Tock!!!! 

Edited by ri Alban

1 minute ago, manaliveits105 said:

Steady dude. She is a master at evasion, lies and propaganda pulling the strings of the uneducated.

A good point made near the end of the session.

The Scottish Government is still to properly assess the original complaints. 

The Saviours of Scotland will liberate this once free nation back to greatness when they wipe the floor with traitors party, red and blue in may. Then by a massive majority at Indyref2. 

giphy.gif

Malinga the Swinga
51 minutes ago, lou said:

Surely if that's the case, the public will make up their minds on election Day 

This isn't about independence, this is about our government lying to other members of Parliament and trying to send innocent man to jail. 

You can still vote SNP and be horrified by what NS and hubby have done. 

NS isn't independence, nor is she the SNP, they must be bigger than that. 

manaliveits105

STV lunchtime news says NS denies any conspiracy and shows her emotional part about Salmond .

No questions or other participants -albeit may show extended tonight that was not impartial - somebody is at it.

5 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

The Saviours of Scotland will liberate this once free nation back to greatness when they wipe the floor with traitors party, red and blue in may. Then by a massive majority at Indyref2. 

giphy.gif

I'm okay with a divided country. Conflict. Civil war even. 

The refugees will be welcome at our neighbours. 

Maybe do a dry run at the illegal Referendum. 

2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

This isn't about independence, this is about our government lying to other members of Parliament and trying to send innocent man to jail. 

Seems to be about being in step with MeToo. 

Put themselves under pressure to 'do something'. 

2 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

STV lunchtime news says NS denies any conspiracy and shows her emotional part about Salmond .

No questions or other participants -albeit may show extended tonight that was not impartial - somebody is at it.

There hasn't really been much to report. 

6 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

We are not voting for independence on election Day?? I have not seen any evidence in this enquiry as yet that makes me think NS should resign

13 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

giphy.gif

Iv dusted down the see you jimmy hat and stocked up on blue facepaint. I heard anyone caught not wearing their facepaint is straight to the gulags 

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, lou said:

We are not voting for independence on election Day?? I have not seen any evidence in this enquiry as yet that makes me think NS should resign

She brike ministerial code of conduct and lied to parliament. Unless of course you believe she wasn't aware of things and simply forgot others. 

Scottish people deserve better than her. 

2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

She brike ministerial code of conduct and lied to parliament. Unless of course you believe she wasn't aware of things and simply forgot others. 

Scottish people deserve better than her. 

Assuming this is proven for the sake of argument, I'd like everyone who it's been demonstrated that has done this, in any elected house in the UK, to face appropriate consequences.

That would of course mean there wouldn't be a functional UK government left either, but standards should apply everywhere, right?

2 minutes ago, lou said:

You got new information. The SNP are not going to put forward a Referendum in their manifesto? 

4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

You got new information. The SNP are not going to put forward a Referendum in their manifesto? 

And at that referendum we would vote yes or no, not on election Day, not all SNP voters want independence, a vote for the SNP in May is not a vote for independence

2 minutes ago, weehammy said:

Remember those halcyon days when you included Alex Salmond among the ‘saviours’?
Bet he’s not on your Christmas card list now!

By the same token, the people who mocked and pillarised Salmond would now appear to be outraged at his treatment

Hagar the Horrible
2 minutes ago, lou said:

And at that referendum we would vote yes or no, not on election Day, not all SNP voters want independence, a vote for the SNP in May is not a vote for independence

At lot voted in the past for Devolution not revolution and as an alternative to Labour who went all 70's leftie

4 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

At lot voted in the past for Devolution not revolution and as an alternative to Labour who went all 70's leftie

People are still.voting as an alternative to labour who have now went all 90's tory

Malinga the Swinga
33 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Assuming this is proven for the sake of argument, I'd like everyone who it's been demonstrated that has done this, in any elected house in the UK, to face appropriate consequences.

That would of course mean there wouldn't be a functional UK government left either, but standards should apply everywhere, right?

Yes, we finally agree on something. Break code of conduct, face the consequences of your actions. All of them, at every level of government. UK, Scotland and local councils. 

If I break code of conduct at my work, I would expect to do so and politicians should be held to same standards. 

Maybe, after a few examples are set, we might actually get politicians who do follow the rules. 

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

3 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Yes, we finally agree on something. Break code of conduct, face the consequences of your actions. All of them, at every level of government. UK, Scotland and local councils. 

If I break code of conduct at my work, I would expect to do so and politicians should be held to same standards. 

Maybe, after a few examples are set, we might actually get politicians who do follow the rules. 

I should hope so, as it seems like it should be a fundamental concept. Imagine if we could also get even-handed media coverage of such breaches, too—what that might do for the sake of cleaning things up, and for the betterment of all us plebs.

Swinney still withholding legal advice documents. I wonder why?

Baillie  caught them out again. 

millerjames398
2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

One of my favourites today was when one of the questioners referred in error to AS as the First Minister and in true Stallone Judge Dread style Nicky said  firmly   I AM THE FIRST MINISTER !

Judge dread style 😂😂😂

Having followed this quite closely it would appear that there is very little to the actual accusations except minor infringements of who said what to who and when. The media circus surrounding this is blowing it up to be something massive when it is not. Don’t like to make comparisons but the media certainly didn’t behave like this regarding Johnson, Patel or Hancock, all of whom have committed far more serious offences. 

Just now, jamboy1982 said:

Having followed this quite closely it would appear that there is very little to the actual accusations except minor infringements of who said what to who and when. The media circus surrounding this is blowing it up to be something massive when it is not. Don’t like to make comparisons but the media certainly didn’t behave like this regarding Johnson, Patel or Hancock, all of whom have committed far more serious offences. 

And we know who you support. She lied !multiple times and cost the tax payer over £1m by ignoring legal advice. Doesn't matter the subject matter. 

Just now, JackLadd said:

And we know who you support. She lied !multiple times and cost the tax payer over £1m by ignoring legal advice. Doesn't matter the subject matter. 

Please list the lies and the evidence to support your claims. 

Brighton Jambo
1 hour ago, lou said:

Really?  Honestly?  

So Wendy Alexander was forced to resign for a £950 expenses claim but Nicola Sturgeon oversaw a government explicitly ignoring clear legal advice to drop the case but continued to the tune of a minimum of £600k cost to the public.   That alone would be enough never mind all the other potential breaches of the ministerial code.

I hope she stays as she’s now a liability to the Indy case now.  At absolute best her credibility and trustworthiness is in tatters in the eyes of soft yes and undecided voters and Salmond is nowhere near finished with her yet.  

Jamstomorrow
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Nae luck, Onionists.  

Check the nick of the slavering traitors above. :rofl:

Oh and 

Tick Tock!!!! 

Just curious.  Why are these people to which you refer, 'traitors?'  

Brighton Jambo
15 minutes ago, jamboy1982 said:

I couldn’t agree less with your interpretation of what she has done but we are both biased so that’s not surprising.

What you have done and what has been evident all over social media by other nationalists is lump her in with Patel, Johnson etc.  That’s disastrous for her. 

Malinga the Swinga
45 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

I should hope so, as it seems like it should be a fundamental concept. Imagine if we could also get even-handed media coverage of such breaches, too—what that might do for the sake of cleaning things up, and for the betterment of all us plebs.

Honest politicians and an honest even handed press, that would be first. 

Next you'll be demanding an honest SPFL board. 

Nah, that's one step too far.