• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

WTF are the Yoons smoking on this thread?

Not enough of these:rofl:

Gies peace ya bampots. 

(Yet) Another SNP landslide at the next election. 

Suck it up bitches.

Space Mackerel
2 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

WTF are the Yoons smoking on this thread?

Not enough of these:rofl:

Gies peace ya bampots. 

(Yet) Another SNP landslide at the next election. 

Suck it up bitches.

Remember, that landslide in December 19 is a “fall” for some reason :lol:

The Unionists on here have officially chucked it. 

1 hour ago, Space Mackerel said:

Remember, that landslide in December 19 is a “fall” for some reason :lol:

The Unionists on here have officially chucked it. 

Not enough coffee for these muppets to sniff. Obviously. 
Theyre like the flat earth society :rofl:

Space Mackerel
16 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Not enough coffee for these muppets to sniff. Obviously. 
Theyre like the flat earth society :rofl:

Jeremy Corbyn takes a hammering in England, MUST RESIGN, new leader, new direction required the MSM scream. 

Jackson Carlaw takes a hammering in Scotland, loses half his MP’s, gets re-elected with the utter half wit Annie Wells as his wing-lassie and the SNP is finished. 

:rofl:

14 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

Jeremy Corbyn takes a hammering in England, MUST RESIGN, new leader, new direction required the MSM scream. 

Jackson Carlaw takes a hammering in Scotland, loses half his MP’s, gets re-elected with the utter half wit Annie Wells as his wing-lassie and the SNP is finished. 

:rofl:

Will one of the "Flat-Earth Society Members" on here like to put forward their preferred party that they think will be able to do better than the current one in power, and the reasons why they think that party would do a better job?

I wont hold my breath!

Edited by Pans Jambo

Nucky Thompson

SNP agree to Greens request to review the Sherriffhall roundabout upgrade plans :facepalm:

Aye because people going through low gears and idling in traffic will be better for the environment than free flowing traffic :lol:

Space Mackerel
2 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

SNP agree to Greens request to review the Sherriffhall roundabout upgrade plans :facepalm:

Aye because people going through low gears and idling in traffic will be better for the environment than free flowing traffic :lol:

TBH, it’s just going to make the tailbacks longer at the A1 heading East or at the junctions of Colinton, Lothianburn and Straiton heading West.  

3 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

You could ask Lady Davidson to donate her £7500 appearance money for one night on election night. Or the £35000 for her book. Is her Msp salary not enough, she obviously does feck all but for herself. House of lords for what, betrayal of her country.

Edited by ri Alban

jambos are go!
22 hours ago, coconut doug said:

You're not really paying attention are you ? just popping up now and again to share your unchecked opinions.

What about this guy? Sir Peter Morrison her pps or Sir Jimmy Saville her yutetide companion for many years. She aso knew about Cyril Smith but didnt do anything about him either.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/abuse-inquiry-mp-peter-morrison-backed-by-thatcher-despite-claims-against-him-3jbnw9095

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/mar/11/mi5-did-not-tell-police-of-former-mps-penchant-for-small-boys-inquiry-hears

As for criminal activities her son and Pinochet have already been mentioned, she also supported the genocidal regime of Pohl Pot.

http://johnpilger.com/articles/dance-on-thatcher-s-grave-but-remember-there-has-been-a-coup-in-britain   This is one of the most horrendous crimes ever committed, right up there with the holocaust and Thatcher supported him and spoke for his interests

I'm with Jack D on Major though, no wonder the Tories wanted rid of him.

Sorry but I believe I asked for comments on my post but Space Mackerel is  dodging a response . I am inviting checking.

Space Mackerel
9 minutes ago, jambos are go! said:

Sorry but I believe I asked for comments on my post but Space Mackerel is  dodging a response . I am inviting checking.

Im waiting on your list. 

9 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Cause pollution by slowing down traffic then incredulously asking us to believe they're the ones to solve pollution problems. Dearie me. The blind leading the blind. 

Time to get rid of the barmy snp/greens. Thats the solution. 

jambos are go!
5 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

Im waiting on your list. 

No you are trying to avoid answering my post because it highlights an attempt to use distorted evidence to support your political agenda. 

I suggest a review of these posts by any reasonable person would support my view. So let the people decide!

12 minutes ago, JustinT said:

Cause pollution by slowing down traffic then incredulously asking us to believe they're the ones to solve pollution problems. Dearie me. The blind leading the blind. 

Time to get rid of the barmy snp/greens. Thats the solution. 

Did you register on JKB just to post on this thread?????? Strange behaviour. 

1 hour ago, Zlatanable said:

Hi @Pans Jambo, how are you doing?

Do you believe I am a 'flat-earther' because I disbelieve that Nicola Sturgeon and current SNP/Scottish Independence story, is 100% correct?

Hiya Zlatanable, hiya pal. 

Nope, its more that you think “Now, in 2020, it seems like The SNP are finished”.

SpruceBringsteen

You'd genuinely have to be a dribbling mouthbreathing cretin to think that if the SNP somehow ceased to be that the independence debate would follow suit.

I vote for the SNP (even from here!) and I think they're absolute ****ing piss. They're the best served to get what I want though, eh? If every single one of them turns out to be a nonce and the party is forced to disband? Greens. It's an utter mind treat from unionists that independence is going away. Just accept it, you fat bald cowards.

7 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Here is the view of an Oxford professor in Scotland’s NHS compared to England’s:

https://mobile.twitter.com/thesnp/status/1233075874393731074

It’s an interesting watch. This is a man who has no pro-Scottish/SNP/independence agenda. 

But but but the waiting times etc.

5 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

You'd genuinely have to be a dribbling mouthbreathing cretin to think that if the SNP somehow ceased to be that the independence debate would follow suit.

I vote for the SNP (even from here!) and I think they're absolute ****ing piss. They're the best served to get what I want though, eh? If every single one of them turns out to be a nonce and the party is forced to disband? Greens. It's an utter mind treat from unionists that independence is going away. Just accept it, you fat bald cowards.

:rofl: Excellent start to Saturday morning, thanks

5 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Nae need to slag baldies 😂. I support independence with every fibre. 

8 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

But but but the waiting times etc.

It’s a tough choice right enough. Higher infant mortality rates, or shorter waiting times. 🤔

6 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Like you, i dont agree with everything the snp do and im not a member. But ive heard this from indy voters a fair bit. Playing down the snp as a sort of easy defence.

Got me thinking compared to the alternatives they do pretty decent work of the 'day job'.

Despite having their hands tied they've managed NHS better than Tory led England and labour led wales.

Their childcare policies have put cash in my pocket (an average working family) which had meant my wife was able to go to college to progress her career. Working with children with additional needs. She works full-time alongside study so is now actively contributing to the economy.

My parents who've worked all their lives are on medication. My mum being short changed by waspi has lived off my dad's meagre pension for years now since their health turned. If it wasn't for the NHS and prescriptions up here, I might not still have them.
Keeping water public again has put the working family better off. No huge savings but good all the same.

Eye exams support my job. The referral system in Scotland actually saves the NHS money too (compares to the cumbersome equivalent involving gps down south)
Up until recently we also had the council tax freeze and the voluntary mp wage freeze (the reserve which gets invested back to is, the Scottish people. Ok only £250,000 but it's a damn sight more than Johnson and his ilk would give anyone)
I've a lot to be thankful for the SNP.

I agree with you in that my vote goes to whoever serves the purpose closest at that time, a means to an end. Its one of the biggest hole in the tired "snp bad" argument. Show me a better alternative ?

11 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

Like you, i dont agree with everything the snp do and im not a member. But ive heard this from indy voters a fair bit. Playing down the snp as a sort of easy defence.

Got me thinking compared to the alternatives they do pretty decent work of the 'day job'.

Despite having their hands tied they've managed NHS better than Tory led England and labour led wales.

Their childcare policies have put cash in my pocket (an average working family) which had meant my wife was able to go to college to progress her career. Working with children with additional needs. She works full-time alongside study so is now actively contributing to the economy.

My parents who've worked all their lives are on medication. My mum being short changed by waspi has lived off my dad's meagre pension for years now since their health turned. If it wasn't for the NHS and prescriptions up here, I might not still have them.
Keeping water public again has put the working family better off. No huge savings but good all the same.

Eye exams support my job. The referral system in Scotland actually saves the NHS money too (compares to the cumbersome equivalent involving gps down south)
Up until recently we also had the council tax freeze and the voluntary mp wage freeze (the reserve which gets invested back to is, the Scottish people. Ok only £250,000 but it's a damn sight more than Johnson and his ilk would give anyone)

I agree with you in that my vote goes to whoever serves the purpose closest at that time, a means to an end. Its one of the biggest hole in the tired "snp bad" argument. Show me a better alternative ?

I've said this before, until unionists find a credible alternative they're wasting their breath.

I do think the SNP have done ok, which is waaay better than anyone's done in Westminster for a long time, but they're a compromise party. A lot of different types support their core cause but have completely different ideals outside that. I'm more lefty and less authoritarian than them so I'll definitely be hitching to a different wagon post independence, but I can appreciate their heart's in the right place and there are certainly positives to their time in holyrood.

There's definitely no credible alternative anyway so it's not like it's a difficult choice.

Edited by Smithee

33% of patients visiting A&E wait more than 4 hours and 25% of patients are not treated within the Government target of 12 weeks. 

Doesn't matter though . As long they are the vehicle to deliver independence.

19 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

I agree with so much of this post. I won’t get too in to the specifics, but a lot of what you describe is mirrored in my own life. I want independence first and foremost, but at the same time many/most of the SNP’s flagship policies and day to day governance are in line with my beliefs too. 

15 minutes ago, pablo said:

33% of patients visiting A&E wait more than 4 hours and 25% of patients are not treated within the Government target of 12 weeks. 

As smithee above said. Unless you have a credible alternative what is your point?

74.5% (not seen with in 4hrs) was one figure i found from tory-led English equivalent. Theres literally folk dying waiting hours on abulances etc.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/society/2019/nov/14/ae-waiting-times-in-england-hit-worst-ever-level )

Edited by Alan_R

13 minutes ago, pablo said:

Thankfully those same parents are less likely to suffer the horrors of infant mortality than they are in England, thanks to the direction Scotland has taken with the NHS.

I have a four year old and a one year old. In the last four years I’ve become very familiar with The Sick Kids. Never once had to wait four hours to be seen.

17 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Thankfully those same parents are less likely to suffer the horrors of infant mortality than they are in England, thanks to the direction Scotland has taken with the NHS.

Well I should think so too. Public spending is greater in Scotland despite tax revenues being less. So I'd like to think we're seeing some results from that.

6 minutes ago, pablo said:

Well I should think so too. Public spending is greater in Scotland despite tax revenues being less. So I'd like to think we're seeing some results from that.

It’s not just a trifling and petty concern though, is it? Dead children. I’d say it should be damn near the top priority of every government on the planet.

1 minute ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

It’s not just a trifling and petty concern though, is it? Dead children. I’d say it should be damn near the top priority of every government on the planet.

It's an emotive subject worthy of your personal anecdotal experience of A&E I'd say.

Just now, pablo said:

It's an emotive subject worthy of your personal anecdotal experience of A&E I'd say.

Not sure I follow, mate. 

5 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Not sure I follow, mate. 

Don't worry about it then. I've never been a supporter of a political party or a cause. So I don't think we'll ever agree on the merits of your chosen party. It's cool.

1 minute ago, pablo said:

Don't worry about it then. I've never been a supporter of a political party or a cause. So I don't think we'll ever agree on the merits of your chosen party. It's cool.

Okay. 

1 hour ago, pablo said:

Do they, I cant find this figure for waiting times. The second figure is not clear either. As i understand it there are different waiting time standards for individual procedures. Can you post a link to these figures?

1 hour ago, pablo said:

Obviously there should be a link between public spending and outcomes but Scotland's people are more dispersed and require more resource to be treated.

By the same standard the increase in waiting times, increase in infant mortality in England and reductions in life expectancy are a direct result of reduced spending, in real terms on the NHS.

Doesn't matter though as long as long as independence can be stopped.

5 minutes ago, jambos are go! said:

Anyone who thinks the S NP brand is not damaged by recent events and performance is deluded IMO. 

Anyone who thinks that the cause for Indy is damaged by Scotland outperforming the other UK countries does not understand why more than 50% of Scots now support Independence.

jack D and coke
5 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Here is the view of an Oxford professor in Scotland’s NHS compared to England’s:

https://mobile.twitter.com/thesnp/status/1233075874393731074

It’s an interesting watch. This is a man who has no pro-Scottish/SNP/independence agenda. 

It’s good to hear that. So much negativity levelled at everything they do. 
Alan R as well really good stuff. I don’t really care who’s in power for things like this tbh. We should be looking after and helping our people. 

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, coconut doug said:

Anyone who thinks that the cause for Indy is damaged by Scotland outperforming the other UK countries does not understand why more than 50% of Scots now support Independence.

More than 50% don’t and never will 

shame dat 

4 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

More than 50% don’t and never will 

shame dat 

I know a few who voted NO who would now vote YES. Fair few English people. I also know a few EU nationals who voted NO so as not to risk their stay here. They won’t be topping up the NO vote either. I don’t know of anyone who was YES, but is now NO. Others may have a different experience though.

Trapper John McIntyre
3 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I know a few who voted NO who would now vote YES. Fair few English people. I also know a few EU nationals who voted NO so as not to risk their stay here. They won’t be topping up the NO vote either. I don’t know of anyone who was YES, but is now NO. Others may have a different experience though.

Meet them in a pub, did you?

Trapper John McIntyre
Just now, Special Officer Doofy said:

What a hilariously weird post. :rofl:

What a hilariously weird post. :rofl: