The rise and fall of The SNP.

The Mighty Thor
9 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Presume your ignoring main point where abandoned council tax freeze and refusing to raise tax borders means hard working folk will be worse off as inflation takes off.

You honestly think PHS would make statement without running it past their govt controllers who they are accountable to?

They're just preparing ground for NS tomorrow. 

With inflation racing ahead,  energy and fuel prices soaring and the effects of Brexit yet to be properly felt, council tax will be well down the list of the fiscal worries of hard working folk.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

4 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

With inflation racing ahead,  energy and fuel prices soaring and the effects of Brexit yet to be properly felt, council tax will be well down the list of the fiscal worries of hard working folk.

Really ? 

F58ECCD5-C6D8-49B7-94CD-4BE1AE5D2447.jpeg

jack D and coke
35 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Really ? 

F58ECCD5-C6D8-49B7-94CD-4BE1AE5D2447.jpeg

What account is that from anyway? Can’t see it’s cropped out…

Ill hold my water before I lose my shit over it and see what I’m paying extra.  Things need to be paid for in your local areas I suppose. 

8 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

What account is that from anyway? Can’t see it’s cropped out…

Ill hold my water before I lose my shit over it and see what I’m paying extra.  Things need to be paid for in your local areas I suppose. 

The point is nothing is “ free “ 

3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

The point is nothing is “ free “ 

Unfortunately James because you don’t pay for these things at the point of use the masses actually think prescriptions and bus trips are actually free. 

3 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Unfortunately James because you don’t pay for these things at the point of use the masses actually think prescriptions and bus trips are actually free. 

Yes they actually do believe things are free ! Unreal . 

Konrad von Carstein
1 minute ago, Dazo said:

The claim to support no prescription charges is that it saves money due to the admin etc involved costing an extortionate amount of money.

No idea if this still stacks up,  however,  as someone on a package of drugs that I will be taking til I drop I'm glad these are free at point of issue.

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes they actually do believe things are free ! Unreal . 

Not at all. I do believe in certain things to make a better society should be paid for. The free bus passes for the youth isn’t a bad idea either. We have too many cars and encouraging them to use public transport is a good thing imo. 
Free prescriptions are also in wales and NI do daftys over there rage about it too? The unionists daftys I mean? Raging that their people are getting some benefits in life? Some health care and some free transport to maybe get a job etc?

19 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

The claim to support no prescription charges is that it saves money due to the admin etc involved costing an extortionate amount of money.

No idea if this still stacks up,  however,  as someone on a package of drugs that I will be taking til I drop I'm glad these are free at point of issue.

I’d be amazed if we were saving money making prescriptions free to all. I can’t even think we’re the admin would be saved to such an extent. 

Regarding your own circumstances simpler one time cost for multi prescriptions should help with that rather than paying for each prescription. The majority of people really don’t need free prescriptions imo. 

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Dazo said:

I’d be amazed if we were saving money making prescriptions free to all. I can’t even think we’re the admin would be saved to such an extent. 

Regarding your own circumstances simpler one time cost for multi prescriptions should help with that rather than paying for each prescription. The majority of people really don’t need free prescriptions imo. 

I wouldn’t be against stopping the free prescriptions in all honesty. 
I think the most commonly prescribed drugs are paracetamol and aspirin which is a total nonsense. 
People that need assistance though that are unwell youd hope they can get it free. 

3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I think the most commonly prescribed drugs are paracetamol and aspirin which is a total nonsense. 
People that need assistance though that are unwell youd hope they can get it free. 

A friend of my mum asked her if she wants a couple of thousand paracetamol recently, she gets them free with her script 🤦‍♂️ 

I think free prescriptions are a great thing, but it needs looked at. Maybe they could send the counter lassie round to B&M to grab the ones that cost 29p instead of the few quid it costs the nhs

Just now, jack D and coke said:

There is definitely an argument for our NI contributions covering prescription charges. You go to hospital you walk out with your prescribed drugs for nowt. 

Paracetamol, brufen and aspirin should never be on a prescription really, they cost pennies in the supermarket ffs. 

9 minutes ago, Dazo said:

There is definitely an argument for our NI contributions covering prescription charges. You go to hospital you walk out with your prescribed drugs for nowt. 

Paracetamol, brufen and aspirin should never be on a prescription really, they cost pennies in the supermarket ffs. 

Some people don't have pennies, but I agree providing them at much higher cost is ridiculous.

Just now, Smithee said:

Some people don't have pennies, but I agree providing them at much higher cost is ridiculous.

Those people used to get them for free anyway. 

14 minutes ago, Smithee said:

A friend of my mum asked her if she wants a couple of thousand paracetamol recently, she gets them free with her script 🤦‍♂️ 

I think free prescriptions are a great thing, but it needs looked at. Maybe they could send the counter lassie round to B&M to grab the ones that cost 29p instead of the few quid it costs the nhs

Yes I can’t believe paracetamol are on presciption ! I take them daily but would never get them on a script . You can get 3 x 18 packets for £1 at Poundland . 

Edited by JamesM48

Konrad von Carstein
19 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Agree with the comments that paracetamol ibuprofen etc shouldn't be on a prescription.

I have asked a couple of times if a cream or tablet is available over the counter as opposed to prescription and have turned down a prescription on a couple of occasions and bought the item myself.

Seymour M Hersh

Why are the SNP "foot soldiers" so against clootie dumplings that they feel the need to threaten a Perthshire baker who makes them with violence? 

manaliveits105

Bad day Krankie becoming unpopular by gradually cancelling Christmas again — 100000 job losses incoming because of her immediate Cambo decision - every Scottish Council rejects Yappy Kate’s budget just 

business as usual for this shit SG 

The Mighty Thor
2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Bad day Krankie becoming unpopular by gradually cancelling Christmas again — 100000 job losses incoming because of her immediate Cambo decision - every Scottish Council rejects Yappy Kate’s budget just 

Christmas word salad.

I'll have two from the top row, one from the middle and two from the bottom  please Carol 👍

manaliveits105
17 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Christmas word salad.

I'll have two from the top row, one from the middle and two from the bottom  please Carol 👍

29B0550D-19D2-4347-A1A9-8A9658364E70.jpeg

Edited by manaliveits105

Good!

Yes the “ Tsunami” comment might bite her on the bum in the next few weeks 

God still getting unpopular eh? What a fall!

Konrad von Carstein
21 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Is it no your shift on the Brexit bampots  or More Tory Lies threads your comrades are running out of guff 

*fortbewegen Übermenschen...

*a *******isation from Google Translate :) 

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

3 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4HQWDP_LuDnuK0C2zTQK

5C892945-1BA9-4393-8C63-44C9671C8598.webp

Edited by Alex Kintner

I just realised, getting more unpopular doesn't mean less people like her or the SNP, it just means the gammon's even more salty today. 

Ill keep this in mind!

7zv1gke.gif

Edited by Smithee

3 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

I know you're just a troll but just for once I'll humour you. Krankie/Elsie has nothing to do with Cambo, that is your beloved westminster. Although it now looks like the oil companies have given up on it anyway. 

Right, carry on trolling 

15 hours ago, Smithee said:

I just realised, getting more unpopular doesn't mean less people like her or the SNP, it just means the gammon's even more salty today. 

Ill keep this in mind!

7zv1gke.gif

😂👍🏻

21 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

one hundred thousand job losses? Have you got a source / link for that number ?

17 hours ago, Smithee said:

Ill keep this in mind!

7zv1gke.gif

😁😁

Careful, insulting the Gammonati is deemed racist by the plebs on here. 😉

39 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

I think the oil industry supports 72000 jobs in Scotland in total. This one oil field is destroying all these jobs in one swoop according to our resident buffoon!

53 minutes ago, jambo89 said:

https://www.scotsman.com/news/opinion/columnists/cambo-oil-field-nicola-sturgeon-is-wrong-to-oppose-new-drilling-and-defending-oil-workers-jobs-is-not-hard-right-murdo-fraser-msp-3485192?amp

Possibly as many as 100,000 Scottish jobs will be lost with no plans for how they are to be replaced if the Scottish First Minister gets her way. This was not a policy or a plan for transition but it is possibly the most expensive press release in Scottish history.

https://bmmagazine.co.uk/news/sturgeon-faces-backlash-after-shell-pulls-out-of-north-sea-oilfield/?amp

Wood, one of Scotland’s most successful businessmen, described Sturgeon’s U-turn last month as “counterproductive and damaging”. He said that there was evidence that hydrocarbons would be needed to meet energy needs until at least 2060, and that prematurely ending operations would place up to 100,000 jobs at risk.

27 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

https://www.scotsman.com/news/opinion/columnists/cambo-oil-field-nicola-sturgeon-is-wrong-to-oppose-new-drilling-and-defending-oil-workers-jobs-is-not-hard-right-murdo-fraser-msp-3485192?amp

Possibly as many as 100,000 Scottish jobs will be lost with no plans for how they are to be replaced if the Scottish First Minister gets her way. This was not a policy or a plan for transition but it is possibly the most expensive press release in Scottish history.

https://bmmagazine.co.uk/news/sturgeon-faces-backlash-after-shell-pulls-out-of-north-sea-oilfield/?amp

Wood, one of Scotland’s most successful businessmen, described Sturgeon’s U-turn last month as “counterproductive and damaging”. He said that there was evidence that hydrocarbons would be needed to meet energy needs until at least 2060, and that prematurely ending operations would place up to 100,000 jobs at risk.

Wood, the same guy who said, in 2014 just before the referendum, that oil would run out in a few years. That Wood?? 😂😂

Also, as you no doubt know, the UK government control the leases for the Cambo oil field

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

Wood, the same guy who said, in 2014 just before the referendum, that oil would run out in a few years. That Wood?? 😂😂

Also, as you no doubt know, the UK government control the leases for the Cambo oil field

Ive no idea who Wood is. I was just providing a link/source to the 100,000 claim. Whether or not it’s believed is neither here nor there. As you say Sturgeon has no say in the matter it’s down to the UK government and those who will to fund bringing out of the ground. 

1 hour ago, Boy Daniel said:

This is a decision that will be made by the Tory Westminster government, seems pretty ironic for a Tory to be blaming Sturgeon!

15 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Why did you think you'd posted a credible link then? 

😂 until I posted the credible link I had no idea who he is. Piss off

30 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

😂 until I posted the credible link I had no idea who he is. Piss off

I won't be pissing off. 

You're posting links without having any idea how credible they are. That's not clever. Make jelly or something and leave this thread to the grown ups. 

3 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

I won't be pissing off. 

You're posting links without having any idea how credible they are. That's not clever. Make jelly or something and leave this thread to the grown ups. 

Go away you idiot. How would I be able to verify if someone is credible or not. I just posted links that I googled one in the Scotsman and one from the business.
My some folk are complete arseholes. That you by the way.

3 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Go away you idiot. How would I be able to verify if someone is credible or not. I just posted links that I googled one in the Scotsman and one from the business.
My some folk are complete arseholes. That you by the way.

You do realise that you are acknowledging now that you just post any old shite without any thought whatsoever whilst calling other people idiots and arseholes? 😁

Edited by Savage Vince