The rise and fall of The SNP.

2 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Hadn't realised Mr & Mrs Murrell were divorcing. 

There's a rumour about her! Being doing the rounds for ages. 

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

Konrad von Carstein
17 hours ago, JackLadd said:

I feel sorry for your Mrs having to put up with Mr Konstant Von Krankie if she exists, probably just a blow up Kasia. 

Btw obviously upsets you so I'll keep using the K word, thanks.  

17 hours ago, JackLadd said:

You going to keep coming back to me with unlettered insults, moron? That's all an empty vessel and troll like you has. Soporific little dullard. 

You describe yourself perfectly with that 2nd post, the first one quoted deserved the response you got...

Moron :)

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

There's a rumour about her! Being doing the rounds for ages. 

There's stuff about him and an MSP as well. 

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, Roxy Hearts said:

Don't know that one.

The Murrells have super injunctions to prevent the media writing about their private lives so I'm told.

Konrad von Carstein

There's stuff about him and an MSP as well. 

Nope, closer to home (kind of). 

1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

The Murrells have super injunctions to prevent the media writing about their private lives so I'm told.

Not having a go, however, you are making insinuations and are presenting as if you have some information, just man up and tell us what you "know".

NB: I don't give a chuff what they get up to behind closed doors, nor do I care if they are living a lie...

The Mighty Thor
5 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Don't know that one.

Probably because it exists mainly in the heads of a few grown men that Sturgeon has absolutely ruined. 

Seymour M Hersh
2 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Not having a go, however, you are making insinuations and are presenting as if you have some information, just man up and tell us what you "know".

NB: I don't give a chuff what they get up to behind closed doors, nor do I care if they are living a lie...

I don't give toss either. Not sure why your getting so exercised Konnie. It's nothing to do with "manning up" or not "manning up" however suffice it to say I'll not be putting what I've been told on here as I've no idea if super injunctions would cover a site like this and would not want to leave JKB open to any possible bother. 

Konrad von Carstein
2 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I don't give toss either. Not sure why your getting so exercised Konnie. It's nothing to do with "manning up" or not "manning up" however suffice it to say I'll not be putting what I've been told on here as I've no idea if super injunctions would cover a site like this and would not want to leave JKB open to any possible bother. 

Not exercised in the slightest SMH

Seymour M Hersh
9 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Apols, who is that :(

Henry Blofeld my dear fellow. One of the finest cricket commentators of my lifetime and there have been a few. 

3 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

And, presumably,  you are equally unconcerned about Boris Johnson's "private" life??🤔

Konrad von Carstein
8 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

And, presumably,  you are equally unconcerned about Boris Johnson's "private" life??🤔

You presume correctly. :cowboy:

manaliveits105
On 19/11/2021 at 23:46, Boy Daniel said:

We need people of integrity and honesty running our government institutions sadly they are few and far between. 

Correct the SG fails on every level 

SectionDJambo
On 19/11/2021 at 20:52, Seymour M Hersh said:

Henry Blofeld my dear fellow. One of the finest cricket commentators of my lifetime and there have been a few. 

It used to be good fun listening to Trueman, Laker, Blofeld and co on tv and radio. 
Henry Blofeld’s father was a friend of Ian Fleming. Fleming named the arch enemy of James Bond, Blofeld, after him.

jack D and coke
32 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Dredging up the Uncle Tam insult again? Its not racist (not like gammon is, anyway), but its poor form to pick up language that was used in a racially charged context and trying to apply it to a rather more minor squabble. Raise your game, independistas! 

I’ll think about stopping using it when some of these goons grow up a bit themselves. It’s all shortbread and krankies so the poor wee lambs will just have to take the hoose jock/uncle tam truth bullet square on the button. 

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I agree, it can become ridiculously low brow at times, on all sides.

However, you could try to rise above it and show the progressive-minded Scots in a good light?

I’ll discuss it like an adult with anyone. 

13 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Doubling down on the racial approach to discussing politics, SV? Nothing surprises me on this site any more.

How would one describe some of the more, ahem, vehement Scottish nationalists. In meat  terms, likes?

I just call them brothers. ❤️

If I had to use a meat term to describe your posts it would be Spam. Or Tripe. 😉

Seymour M Hersh
3 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

It used to be good fun listening to Trueman, Laker, Blofeld and co on tv and radio. 
Henry Blofeld’s father was a friend of Ian Fleming. Fleming named the arch enemy of James Bond, Blofeld, after him.

I knew his dad was a Field Marshall or some other very high ranking Army Officer but never knew he was a friend of Fleming and to get immortalised in a Bond book/movie how cool! 

Konrad von Carstein
3 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

No wonder Murphy's laughing at him. McGammon🤣

Murphy was and continues to be an utter welt...

Konrad von Carstein
6 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Can't argue with you there.

Just clarifying that we can call an angry, pink-faced, middle-aged man who cannot understand why the world won't go his way a gammon, even if he ain't a right-wing Tory and a Home Counties accent?

Well, if I'm correct, a "gammon" has right wing, eh tendencies, Murphy is FAR from left wing, so in this case; NUT.

Cannot put into words how much I detest that erse.

11 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Murphy was and continues to be an utter welt...

Simply because he wasn't on your side of the argument?

Konrad von Carstein
Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

Simply because he wasn't on your side of the argument?

No, simply because he was/is an utter welt. :)

jack D and coke
On 22/11/2021 at 16:30, jonesy said:

:thumbs_up:

With the obvious issues around Brexit having a negative impact for the instigating divorcee (the UK), do you worry that there would be a similar occurrence if Scotland were to leave the UK? And, if so, what buffers could be put in place by any independence coalition to ensure that this doesn't happen (or that its impact is reduced)?

Like most people im not sure how it plays out exactly but you have to hope that some pragmatism takes over if it was to happen , but I don’t worry about it. I don’t think it’s like before union when England could really screw us over the world trade has changed and ireland enjoys fantastic trade with uk you’d certainly hope that we’d all act like grown ups and have similar. I lot will depend on our EU status though. 
I won’t pretend I know what might or might not happen or even suggest what buffers could be used. I’m also open to others opinions about it. 
I haven’t whined about brexit and believe they have to deliver it after the uk as a whole voted for it end of the day - regardless of vote percentages here and there and that includes Scotland. One thing that boils my piss is the new talk of partioning Scotland after an indy vote. Why wasn’t there similar after the brexit vote? It’s constant goal post moving from the No side even to the point I see them saying what even is Scotland and it’s people now…Before the last one they were as Scottish as anyone but now we don’t really exist or something :lol: 
I have my doubts that this current SNP lot actually want or believe in it though. It’s absolutely night and day from Salmond’s SNP who seem more concerned with all this weird trans nonsense. 
Sturgeon mentions Independence around election time then does absolutely nothing to build anything to make people believe in it. If not already there she’s very close to end of shelf life imo. 
I didn’t answer this yesterday as I need to be in the mood to discuss it and I’ll be honest at this moment I CBFA. 
Just didn’t want to sling you a deefy👍🏼

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

No, simply because he was/is an utter welt. :)

I remember Tripper suggesting he was a “big hitter” when he was announced :rofl: 
I wish I could find the clip of him admiring himself on a political show, was FAF. 

Always talk of this and that about how unsavoury the indyref was and the worst that happened was that knobend got hit by an egg when he was standing on a chair in Kirkcaldy shouting :lol: 
What. A. Cock. 

Konrad von Carstein
Just now, jonesy said:

Perhaps Murphy's debating partner in the photo is one of the more centre-right leaning SNP supporters.

Keep going on the Murphy-hate, though, Konnie. It's nice to ind common ground with you at last.

:wub:

Konrad von Carstein
3 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Unsubstantiated.

Think the whole Scottish Labour movement would disagree.

I think he's a good guy

Good for you Enzo, not like you to take an opposite view, just for effect though.

He's a welt but. :cowboy:

21 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Sturgeon mentions Independence around election time then does absolutely nothing to build anything to make people believe in it. If not already there she’s very close to end of shelf life imo. 

Rightly focusing on Covid which she promised to do. Imagine the pantwetting if she started discussing Indy again just now.

Konrad von Carstein
Just now, Alex Kintner said:

Rightly focusing on Covid which she promised to do. Imagine the pantwetting if she started discussing Indy again just now.

Exactamundo....well said...

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Pantwetting whatever she does from some quarters. 
She’s had the benefit of a messy brexit and BJ and not really exploited either imo. Johnson might be long gone when this is over and who knows when that might be too, this could go on for years. Then the U.K. might have someone decent…a Labour govt even and people sick of her? 
You can’t hang around for this long in politics I don’t think but guess we’ll see. 

Edited by jack D and coke

2 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Eh?

Her whole press conferencing has been not to favour a coherent message on covid but an all to obvious politicising of it.

It's a bug bear of most who are were of independence persuasion.

Sturgeons snp are establishment politics now and covid aside they are a party whose majority see them forget why they are in power.

There is little long term cohesive policy from the snp on this.

And often just reactionary to London.

SuperstarSteve
48 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Agreed. As you say rightly focused on covid. Any in depth Indy chat would give the opposition a chance to land a few blows also 

public backlash. Sensible Priorities. 

Edited by SuperstarSteve

8 hours ago, Ked said:

Sturgeons snp are establishment politics now and covid aside they are a party whose majority see them forget why they are in power.

SNP delivering on their manifesto promises and making a positive difference to the lives of people. Meanwhile in Westminster there’s a government who don’t care about the voters who put them in power, especially if they live in the north of England.

Seymour M Hersh
10 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

SNP delivering on their manifesto promises and making a positive difference to the lives of people. Meanwhile in Westminster there’s a government who don’t care about the voters who put them in power, especially if they live in the north of England.

:notsure:

9 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Pantwetting whatever she does from some quarters. 
She’s had the benefit of a messy brexit and BJ and not really exploited either imo. Johnson might be long gone when this is over and who knows when that might be too, this could go on for years. Then the U.K. might have someone decent…a Labour govt even and people sick of her? 
You can’t hang around for this long in politics I don’t think but guess we’ll see. 

I genuinely think a lot of the seethe she creates is from people who can’t accept a woman with so much power over them. 

In terms of longevity, who knows. She is a fantastic politician and debater tho and her honest and compassionate leadership over the past 18 months will have endeared her to many more than those who seethe.

manaliveits105
44 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

The Scottish Government are the worst performing administration anywhere in living memory - a dictatorship failing on every crucial aspect for the Scottish people but lauded by Braveheart imbeciles 

13 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

The Scottish Government are the worst performing administration anywhere in living memory - a dictatorship failing on every crucial aspect for the Scottish people but lauded by Braveheart imbeciles 

EmbarrassedCooperativeGallowaycow-max-1m