The rise and fall of The SNP.

29 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I remember the time the Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, did the same and the BBC cut the footage with archive of Johnson to avoid causing him embarrassment. 

What a clown eh?

Yes he’s a clown too ! And your point us caller? 

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

3 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The same point as your original post. 

So both are clowns then ? 

6 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

fatty Blackford giving highland dress a bad name, but the dinner jacket made sense - dinner never far away for this tub.

What’s with the abuse directed at his weight/body shape? By all means get stuck into him for his political views or droning monologues but no need for the fat schtick imo.

The Mighty Thor
5 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

So both are clowns then ? 

The whole place is a circus of outdated, ridiculous ceremony and very little in the way of government or governance. 

6 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The whole place is a circus of outdated, ridiculous ceremony and very little in the way of government or governance. 

Spot on 👍🏻

manaliveits105

Keith Brown (justice secretary - aye really) trying to help out his fellow hobbits 

Prisoners could be released after serving just one third of their sentence under new proposals announced in a Scottish Government consultation.

Ministers are seeking views on a range of measures aimed at reducing the prison population and cutting reoffending – including plans for offenders serving four years or less to be automatically released earlier than the current half-way point of their sentence.

Longer-term prisoners could also be brought before the parole board earlier under the proposals.

The Scottish Government refused to comment to STV news last night  on the early release of the guy in Glasgow sentenced for raping and murdering a pensioner on early release from previous rape of a pensioner 

SG not fit for purpose .

5 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Keith Brown (justice secretary - aye really) trying to help out his fellow hobbits 

Prisoners could be released after serving just one third of their sentence under new proposals announced in a Scottish Government consultation.

Ministers are seeking views on a range of measures aimed at reducing the prison population and cutting reoffending – including plans for offenders serving four years or less to be automatically released earlier than the current half-way point of their sentence.

Longer-term prisoners could also be brought before the parole board earlier under the proposals.

The Scottish Government refused to comment to STV news last night  on the early release of the guy in Glasgow sentenced for raping and murdering a pensioner on early release from previous rape of a pensioner 

SG not fit for purpose .

Great time to be a criminal or illegal anything up here courtesy of unfit SG.  

1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

SG not fit for purpose .

I’ve highlighted the key words for the hard of reading. 

1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

You don't half post some pish, you straw-clutching loony 😁

1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

Aye! They're all in Westminster!

jack D and coke
10 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Aye! They're all in Westminster!

You can read about how the criminal justice system in England and Wales has been so defunded for so long it takes years to even get rape cases to court now. I follow a barrister on twitter who absolutely slaughters this govt for what they’ve done. 
Nobody wants to see this stuff happening anywhere. 
But Naw means Naw ken 🤣

1 hour ago, Savage Vince said:

You don't half post some pish, you straw-clutching loony 😁

Tell that to raped and murdered pensioner Esther Brown's family you demented krankie.

1 minute ago, JackLadd said:

Tell that to raped and murdered pensioner Esther Brown's family you demented krankie.

Don't you have some immigrant boats to throw rocks at?

2 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

I'm not sure that was a great reply to my post. 

Nationalists are supporting the use of Water cannon and tear gas to prevent genuine asylum seekers accessing the EU and then criticising the humane treatment of migrants arriving on the shores of the UK 😵.

The French criticing the Belarus dictator for weaponisng asylum seekers and then...weaponisng asylum seekers who should have been processed in France 😬.

The SNP have a strange bunch of extreme EU Racist Nationalists as their allies.

12 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Nationalists are supporting the use of Water cannon and tear gas to prevent genuine asylum seekers accessing the EU and then criticising the humane treatment of migrants arriving on the shores of the UK 😵.

The French criticing the Belarus dictator for weaponisng asylum seekers and then...weaponisng asylum seekers who should have been processed in France 😬.

Here's the Millwall fan commenting on the SNP. 😁

On 15/11/2021 at 11:28, JamesM48 said:

Apparently he also held it upside down too . What a clown. Elsie will be livid. I can imagine she will facilitate a training course at Bute house on " Taking the perfect selfie" 

Wrong once again. Scottish wreaths have the notice on the bottom but don't let facts get in the way as usual

Edited by XB52

23 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Here's the Millwall fan commenting on the SNP. 😁

It's weird how most of the fervent snp haters don't even live in Scotland. No idea why they get so worked up, unless they know how much in the shite rUK will be once we leave

1 hour ago, SE16 3LN said:

The SNP don't understand East European nationalism, their nationalism is a multi-cult woke wet dream but they actually think because most of East Europe is in the EU it must be like them. Wrong Krankie!

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

It's weird how most of the fervent snp haters don't even live in Scotland. No idea why they get so worked up, unless they know how much in the shite rUK will be once we leave

Will be ?

Is !

3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

You can read about how the criminal justice system in England and Wales has been so defunded for so long it takes years to even get rape cases to court now. I follow a barrister on twitter who absolutely slaughters this govt for what they’ve done. 
Nobody wants to see this stuff happening anywhere. 
But Naw means Naw ken 🤣

Unionists talk absolute garbage at times just to have a wee immature dig at the SNP, the Scottish Government and Nicola Sturgeon. They're so worked up and it's brilliant that she alone lives in their heads! 

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Unionists talk absolute garbage at times just to have a wee immature dig at the SNP, the Scottish Government and Nicola Sturgeon. They're so worked up and it's brilliant that she alone lives in their heads! 

There is nothing immature about it they are all just shite at what they do.

4 hours ago, Smithee said:

Don't you have some immigrant boats to throw rocks at?

Is that a new policy proposal, I did hear Priti was after some new ideas?

3 hours ago, JackLadd said:

The SNP don't understand East European nationalism, their nationalism is a multi-cult woke wet dream but they actually think because most of East Europe is in the EU it must be like them. Wrong Krankie!

I'd rather live next door to an Eastern  European than you, ya demented Yoon balloon. 😁

Edited by Savage Vince

The Real Maroonblood
16 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

I'd rather live next door to an Eastern  European than you, ya demented Yoon balloon. 😁

:greatpost:

36 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

:spoton:

Being from an Eastern European family myself I can confirm that I’d be a better neighbour than a UJ-pyjama wearing, corruption-enabling buffoon 👍🏻

7 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Being from an Eastern European family myself I can confirm that I’d be a better neighbour than a UJ-pyjama wearing, corruption-enabling buffoon 👍🏻

I believe you pal 😉

3 hours ago, Savage Vince said:

I'd rather live to next to one than you also my dearest demented Krankie. I have a Polish sister in law and some Polish colleagues, all good people. None of them support SNP. 

Edited by JackLadd

4 hours ago, Savage Vince said:

I'd far rather be a Millwall fan than admit to being SNP.  Far less embarrassing. 

1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I'd far rather be a Millwall fan than admit to being SNP.  Far less embarrassing. 

Would rather be Hibs than a Krankie.

5 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

There is nothing immature about it they are all just shite at what they do.

Of course they're not! Still hugely popular after years in power. Scots and many others vote for them in huge numbers and if we had fptp voting in Scotland there would be more of them.  Krankie, the Fat Hibby etc all very mature!

Konrad von Carstein
17 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

I'd rather live to next to one than you also my dearest demented Krankie. I have a Polish sister in law and some Polish colleagues, all good people. None of them support SNP. 

So you'll know they are central Europeans then, eh?

My Polish wife couldn't give a feck about the SNP, or any other political party, so I'll assume your acquaintances feel the same....

BTW, using Krankie shows you up for the mup that you are...

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Konrad von Carstein said:

My Polish wife couldn't give a feck about the SNP, or any other political party, so I'll assume your acquaintances feel the same....

The posters a slaver.

24 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Would rather be Hibs than a Krankie.

As it happens,  Chelsea is my team but the point stands.

And you're right about Hibs too.👍

33 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

I feel sorry for your Mrs having to put up with Mr Konstant Von Krankie if she exists, probably just a blow up Kasia. 

Btw obviously upsets you so I'll keep using the K word, thanks.  

Konrad von Carstein
Just now, JackLadd said:

I feel sorry for your Mrs having to put up with Mr Konstant Von Krankie if she exists, probably just a blow up Kasia. 

Btw obviously upsets you so I'll keep using the K word, thanks.  

Wahey!!

Yeah,...you are a moron...

Go you!

Just now, Konrad von Carstein said:

Wahey!!

Yeah,...you are a moron...

Go you!

You going to keep coming back to me with unlettered insults, moron? That's all an empty vessel and troll like you has. Soporific little dullard. 

16 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

You going to keep coming back to me with unlettered insults, moron? That's all an empty vessel and troll like you has. Soporific little dullard. 

😠

jack D and coke

The uncle tams raging again I see 😀

Everything that’s going on here, ireland and EU caused by their WM govt and their Crime Minister but it’s everyone else to blame 😂

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

The uncle tams raging again I see 😀

Everything that’s going on here, ireland and EU caused by their WM govt and their Crime Minister but it’s everyone else to blame 😂

Most of them are nutters. 

Seymour M Hersh
24 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

from the truth as usual  ?

:lol:  No going their separate ways from the marriage of convenience. 

43 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Hadn't realised Mr & Mrs Murrell were divorcing. 

I doubt they realised they were even married. Zero impact on their lives I’d imagine.