The rise and fall of The SNP.

manaliveits105

'We will get you into trouble with His Excellency': What two SNP MPs on boozy Gibraltar Remembrance flight 'told airport staff after refusing to take Covid tests on landing'

• David Linden and Drew Hendry told health staff they were double jabbed and did not need tests, said witness
  • Pair were apparently 'rude' towards staff and warned them they will 'get them into trouble with His Excellency'
  • However, after initially refusing, they are said to have eventually taken tests before leaving with MoD staff
  • The duo, alongside Labour MP, were accused of drinking heavily before flight for Remembrance Day events 

Didnae happen though ay 

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

The Mighty Thor
23 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

'We will get you into trouble with His Excellency': What two SNP MPs on boozy Gibraltar Remembrance flight 'told airport staff after refusing to take Covid tests on landing'

• David Linden and Drew Hendry told health staff they were double jabbed and did not need tests, said witness
  • Pair were apparently 'rude' towards staff and warned them they will 'get them into trouble with His Excellency'
  • However, after initially refusing, they are said to have eventually taken tests before leaving with MoD staff
  • The duo, alongside Labour MP, were accused of drinking heavily before flight for Remembrance Day events 

Didnae happen though ay 

I see Ben Wallace that couldn't hold his pish on this non story was outed yesterday for trousering over £100,000 in a MPs second flat rent scam  along with 16 other Tory trough snorters. 

Oink oink 

5 hours ago, henryheart said:

Possibly putting a small local employer out of business?

If that happens and he gets 30k it's proof of my assertion the race card is 100^% of the law. Sends these court wigs scurrying like mice. 

2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I see Ben Wallace that couldn't hold his pish on this non story was outed yesterday for trousering over £100,000 in a MPs second flat rent scam  along with 16 other Tory trough snorters. 

Oink oink 

how does the second flat scam work?

jack D and coke
13 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

The self hate on this thread is truly mind boggling. :oldsad:

Apparently Scotland is best served (or , rather, mastered) by being forever shackled to one of 

the worst Tory government ever/Keir Starmer/ the Lib Dems (who dey ?).

That's the best a load of posters on here aspire to ? 

Ruled by private school ****wits like this utter bellend…

7B294B42-9204-46A5-8455-99272F5D3D85.png

2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Oink oink 

Ok, so completely withing the rules as they are currently written then?

10 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

That boils my piss, absolute ****ing morons.

Good people will suffer because of that corpulent fool.

The Mighty Thor
15 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

paywall, i'll google.

16 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Ok, so completely withing the rules as they are currently written then?

Uh huh. 

Rent out the house you own then claim rent from the public purse on a second property. 

All within the rules. Not in the least bit shady or morally wrong. 

1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Uh huh. 

Rent out the house you own then claim rent from the public purse on a second property. 

All within the rules. Not in the least bit shady or morally wrong. 

Well that is certainly up for debate, but it's neither a scam nor limited to one party (though the tories do seem to have perfected the art). Not sure how much of it is a division bell issue, the sensationalist headlines are a bit light on explaining why it was allowed in the first place, probably don't want to dilute the outrage.

6 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

dearie me ! The reason is he’s an incompetent ****  in every area of government he has been in . Absolutely hopeless and also a professional victim with a massive pack of Frozen chips on his shoulder . He’s a professional agitator . Grievances upon grievance . 

Identikit Sellick supporter in other words, James.

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Surely can't be as bad as the state school feckers that sneak into positions of power. Just sayin'

Konrad von Carstein
2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Identikit Sellick supporter in other words, James.

You seem to be developing theme of trying to link support for independence and all things celtic, with previous abundant references to Kerrydale St and the now this.

Are we to assume that you have a penchant for bowler hats, white gloves and orange sashes?

;)

:)

:lol:

13 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

You seem to be developing theme of trying to link support for independence and all things celtic, with previous abundant references to Kerrydale St and the now this.

Are we to assume that you have a penchant for bowler hats, white gloves and orange sashes?

;)

:)

:lol:

All due respect,  KvC but I don't really think a Hearts supporter of my vintage has to justify any criticism of Celtic, as an institutuon, it's history,  fans or beliefs. I really don't. 

They are anathema to our club and our proud history, especially at this time of year.

Just for the record; Yousaf is a Sellick supporter and, I suppose, the link between them and Independence supporters is the anti-British mentality.

10 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

All due respect,  KvC but I don't really think a Hearts supporter of my vintage has to justify any criticism of Celtic, as an institutuon, it's history,  fans or beliefs. I really don't. 

They are anathema to our club and our proud history, especially at this time of year.

Just for the record; Yousaf is a Sellick supporter and, I suppose, the link between them and Independence supporters is the anti-British mentality.

Sorry, Enzo, independence is a broad church. I do not link myself to them in any shape or form but believe we can prosper independently of Britain !

No anti anything !

1 minute ago, Boab said:

Sorry, Enzo, independence is a broad church. I do not link myself to them in any shape or form but believe we can prosper independently of Britain !

No anti anything !

No problem at all, Boab. I'm sure it is. My comment was directed at Yousaf because he IS a Celtic supporter.  KvC made the link to independence..not me. 

But I don't think it's too much of a stretch to expect that the majority of Celtic supporters will also be in favour of separation...unless, paradoxically, it relates to Southern and Northern Ireland. 

Konrad von Carstein
27 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I have the same opinion of those fuds...if I've read some of your posts correctly, we are of similar vintage... So I get the vehemence of your hate as I have the same dislike.

Not to be a pedant but it's anti-westminster rule...

The British Isles is a geographical moniker not political...Therefore I'm not anti British but am very much against continued Westminster rule of Scotland.

1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

You've recently mentioned Kerrydale St, twice , to my posts! I'm assuming because I support Independence and self governance. Just so you know and for the benefit of your bigotry, I'm a protestant and a Freemason although I don't associate it with religion!

The Mighty Thor
4 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

Well that is certainly up for debate, but it's neither a scam nor limited to one party (though the tories do seem to have perfected the art). Not sure how much of it is a division bell issue, the sensationalist headlines are a bit light on explaining why it was allowed in the first place, probably don't want to dilute the outrage.

Oh it's a scam alright, within the rules or not. I'd be very surprised if you believe its not. 

I couldn't give a tinkers cuss which party is perpetrating it but its no shock that its Tories leading the way. 

The expenses scandal of the 90s didn't kill it stone dead. It refined the art. 

10 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

You've recently mentioned Kerrydale St, twice , to my posts! I'm assuming because I support Independence and self governance. Just so you know and for the benefit of your bigotry, I'm a protestant and a Freemason although I don't associate it with religion!

Just  so you know, Roxy, calling out an institution that, in my experience at that den of iniquity, regularly chant in favour of the IRA and did so with the Argentian invaders of British territory back in 82, who flagrantly disobeyed the rules about wearing numbers on shirts and who were responsible for the disgraceful attack on each and every Hearts supporters bus , after a midweek game back in 1984.....is not "bigoted". 

I assume you will retract your accusation and turn your ire on that vile institution who happen to share your "self governance" views..

Hearts supporters standing up for the mhanky mob is a sad reflection of SNP rule in Scotland,  I'm sad to say.

40 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Just  so you know, Roxy, calling out an institution that, in my experience at that den of iniquity, regularly chant in favour of the IRA and did so with the Argentian invaders of British territory back in 82, who flagrantly disobeyed the rules about wearing numbers on shirts and who were responsible for the disgraceful attack on each and every Hearts supporters bus , after a midweek game back in 1984.....is not "bigoted". 

I assume you will retract your accusation and turn your ire on that vile institution who happen to share your "self governance" views..

Hearts supporters standing up for the mhanky mob is a sad reflection of SNP rule in Scotland,  I'm sad to say.

You're joking! You aimed the Kerrydale stuff at me! Couldn't care less about Celtic and their scummy behaviour! Which Hearts fans are standing up for them? 

Their are fans from all Scottish clubs that support Independence even that other vile institution in Govan!

You are either an idiot or so blinded that it's affected your judgement.

35 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

You're joking! You aimed the Kerrydale stuff at me! Couldn't care less about Celtic and their scummy behaviour! Which Hearts fans are standing up for them? 

Their are fans from all Scottish clubs that support Independence even that other vile institution in Govan!

I certainly had no intention of aiming any "Kerrydale st" jibes at you in particular. 

But the fact remains that wanting to separate the island of GB , while uniting the island of Ireland, is behaviour more associated with Celtic than any other club.

I'm sure there are outliers at Hearts, Rangers etc, but the point stands.

1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

You're sad to say!

🤣

Can you quote a single post from a "Hearts supporter standing up for the mhanky mob", just one single post?

You making shit up is a sad reflection of the caricature you've decided to inhabit on this board.

I'm sad to say. :rofl:

2 minutes ago, Beni said:

You're sad to say!

🤣

Can you quote a single post from a "Hearts supporter standing up for the mhanky mob", just one single post?

You making shit up is a sad reflection of the caricature you've decided to inhabit on this board.

I'm sad to say. :rofl:

Troll...pun fully intended ...back up the thread and you'll find a few taking exception to "Kerrydale St" comments.

Unfortunately for you, anti-British views chime more with them than with the club, and our proud history,  that you follow.

19 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I certainly had no intention of aiming any "Kerrydale st" jibes at you in particular. 

But the fact remains that wanting to separate the island of GB , while uniting the island of Ireland, is behaviour more associated with Celtic than any other club.

I'm sure there are outliers at Hearts, Rangers etc, but the point stands.

Where did I say I wanted a united Ireland? Couldn't care less about Ireland and I'm part Irish! 

4 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Where did I say I wanted a united Ireland? Couldn't care less about Ireland and I'm part Irish! 

Where did I say that YOU wanted a united Ireland?

2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Where did I say that YOU wanted a united Ireland?

Who said it and who cares if it becomes united? It's up to the Irish.

It is bizarre how politics can make you loosen your morals on what is deemed acceptable on which political party you support. I suppose it's always been so that the majority of people will just vote for the same party but i don't understand that. 

20 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Troll...pun fully intended ...back up the thread and you'll find a few taking exception to "Kerrydale St" comments.

Unfortunately for you, anti-British views chime more with them than with the club, and our proud history,  that you follow.

Taking exception to your linking Independence of the SNP to Kerrydale Street is the polar opposite of "standing up for the mhanky mob".

Doubling down on bullshit is becoming your MO nowadays.

I'm sad to say.

8 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

It is bizarre how politics can make you loosen your morals on what is deemed acceptable on which political party you support. I suppose it's always been so that the majority of people will just vote for the same party but i don't understand that. 

Was Labour and now SNP and will remain so until we achieve independence. 

8 minutes ago, Beni said:

Taking exception to your linking Independence of the SNP to Kerrydale Street is the polar opposite of "standing up for the mhanky mob".

Doubling down on bullshit is becoming your MO nowadays.

I'm sad to say.

:vrface:

1 hour ago, Roxy Hearts said:

16q4am.jpg

Racist nursery who refuse to apologise for being racist are being sued? Excellent news. Couldn’t care less if it’s an SNP MSP or someone else suing them. Hope the court action is successful and it sends a message to all the other racists out there.  

12 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

:vrface:

Still waiting for a quote from "a Hearts supporter standing up for the mhanky mob".

If smilies and name calling is all you've got that's a reasonable admission that it's just something you've made up. 

I'm sad to say.

22 minutes ago, Beni said:

Still waiting for a quote from "a Hearts supporter standing up for the mhanky mob".

If smilies and name calling is all you've got that's a reasonable admission that it's just something you've made up. 

I'm sad to say.

You still rabbiting on about this?

Name calling??🤣🤣

Ffs, look at you. All "offended" and "upset".🤣🤣

Just for the record, and just to inject a welcome dose of fact into the debate; I correctly identified the traits another poster associated with Yousaf as stereotypical Sellick behaviour.  He IS a Sellick supporter. 

Another poster, KvC , then decided to slaver about "Kerrydale St"  instead of just acknowledging, accepting and agreeing with my point. 

8 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Name calling??🤣🤣

Just for the record, and just to inject a welcome dose of fact into the debate; I correctly identified the traits another poster associated with Yousaf as stereotypical Sellick behaviour.  He IS a Sellick supporter. 

Another poster, KvC , then decided to slaver about "Kerrydale St"  instead of just acknowledging, accepting and agreeing with my point. 

So nobody defended the mhanky mob.

Thanks for finally confirming. See, it wasn't so difficult after all. 👍

Konrad von Carstein
16 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Name calling??🤣🤣

Hey, bawbag, there's only one slaver on here the now, and that spotlight is shining on you.

If you make a point worth agreeing with I'll happily do so.

5 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Hey, bawbag, there's only one slaver on here the now, and that spotlight is shining on you.

If you make a point worth agreeing with I'll happily do so.

Hey bawbag, you made the tenuous Kerrydale St link. I was pointing out that Yousaf, a Sellick supporter,  was exhibiting all the Sellick behavioural traits. He was and he is. No debate. End of. Goodnight. 👍

15 minutes ago, Beni said:

So nobody defended the mhanky mob.

Thanks for finally confirming. See, it wasn't so difficult after all. 👍

🤔

Konrad von Carstein
4 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Hey bawbag, you made the tenuous Kerrydale St link. I was pointing out that Yousaf, a Sellick supporter,  was exhibiting all the Sellick behavioural traits. He was and he is. No debate. End of. Goodnight. 👍

Reading and comprehension not your strong suite, eh. 😎

Seymour M Hersh

While watching the Cenotaph ceremony this morning had a chuckle at the fat arsed hibs twat Blackford, aka the simple crofter, singing God Save the Queen. I wonder what Elsie McSelfie will have to say about that? 

3 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

While watching the Cenotaph ceremony this morning had a chuckle at the fat arsed hibs twat Blackford, aka the simple crofter, singing God Save the Queen. I wonder what Elsie McSelfie will have to say about that? 

Glad he can put his respect for the fallen above his political beliefs. Anyone that can’t do that is a cretin imo.

Seymour M Hersh
2 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Glad he can put his respect for the fallen above his political beliefs. Anyone that can’t do that is a cretin imo.

So the National Anthem is not respecting the Queen but the fallen in all conflicts. Hmmm, didn't know that. Here was me thinking the wreath he laid would be the mark of respect the the glorious dead. 

5 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

So the National Anthem is not respecting the Queen but the fallen in all conflicts. Hmmm, didn't know that. Here was me thinking the wreath he laid would be the mark of respect the the glorious dead. 

The fallen served Queen and country (or King and country during the Great War) so GSTQ as part of a Remembrance ceremony is part of paying respect to them imo.

15 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Apparently he also held it upside down too . What a clown. Elsie will be livid. I can imagine she will facilitate a training course at Bute house on " Taking the perfect selfie" 

The Mighty Thor
4 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Apparently he also held it upside down too . What a clown. Elsie will be livid. I can imagine she will facilitate a training course at Bute house on " Taking the perfect selfie" 

I remember the time the Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, did the same and the BBC cut the footage with archive of Johnson to avoid causing him embarrassment. 

What a clown eh?

23 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I remember the time the Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, did the same and the BBC cut the footage with archive of Johnson to avoid causing him embarrassment. 

What a clown eh?

DCCo80IXoAABf051.jpg?fit=462,346&ssl=1