The rise and fall of The SNP.

jack D and coke
11 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

You're just a fruit loop son, absolutely bonkers. If I'm holding it back, which of course I'm not, you and your fanatical SNP sorts will destroy it. The Darien Project 2.0!

Wait did you not notice my IMO?

0FF5FA41-8DEF-4D58-AB3A-3DF6A3676E67.png

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

Seymour M Hersh
8 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Wait did you not notice my IMO?

0FF5FA41-8DEF-4D58-AB3A-3DF6A3676E67.png

At least you've confirmed my theory about your minuscule IQ levels. :greggy:

25 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

At least you've confirmed my theory about your minuscule IQ levels. :greggy:

If you're slagging someone's intelligence at least spell miniscule right ffs

:greggy:

1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

You're just a fruit loop son, absolutely bonkers. If I'm holding it back, which of course I'm not, you and your fanatical SNP sorts will destroy it. The Darien Project 2.0!

Darien project! It was bad enough mentioning the 70s! Get a grip. I know you don't want our country to be successful so stop trying to prove it! How are SNP sorts " fanatics"? It's normal to want to govern your own country. Is that not what the fools at Westminster want?

41 minutes ago, Boab said:

100 lines !

” I must spell-check. “

Aye, hasty hasty!

We all sit on a bollock from time to time, I'll take my licks, that's how it works. New car day so I couldn't give a **** if I tried

3 minutes ago, Ked said:

Ach Smithee at least yer no spitting the dummy .

Fair play big baws fair play

You can't really come out swinging when you're standing with your dick in your hand!

Konrad von Carstein
19 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Nice one, Good motor and I think it looks quite good. Plus they get really good names. Hope you enjoy👍

I buy cars to compensate for my many inadequacies. I’m embracing my inner arsehole and what the child me would do. Stupid and enjoyable in equal measures. 

I did this when I got my divorce settlement many years ago, got an Alfa Romeo GT, didn't need it, was totally impractical and money spent could have been used much more wisely ... but God, I **** loved that car....had wanted one for ever.

Still miss it, it hurts when photos of  come up as memory on FB :lol: 

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

You can't really come out swinging when you're standing with your dick in your hand!

Ye can if yer an arsehole.

Which you are not.

Konrad von Carstein
11 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

The mere mention of divorce settlement scares the shit out me😂 What year did you go for?

Did you pull your new partner in it😃

Alfa was a 55 plate.

Yep, divorce is a messy,  painful business and it set my life plans back by about 10 years in part due to me going a bit doolally with money for a while,  as evidenced by the purchase of the Alfa :lol:

54 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Alfa was a 55 plate.

Yep, divorce is a messy,  painful business and it set my life plans back by about 10 years in part due to me going a bit doolally with money for a while,  as evidenced by the purchase of the Alfa :lol:

I thought people were usually left penniless after divorces ( especially the men), was it a rich Kardashian bird you divorced?

1 hour ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Alfa was a 55 plate.

EFBE42AC-2AF1-46B8-827A-E73A8C7E5F11.gif

1 hour ago, Lord BJ said:

Nice one and glad everything back on track.👍

Italian sports car are a bit like women, beautiful to look at and ride in but expensive as **** and need to be treated with a bit of respect

Anyway, I will let this thread get back on topic.

598EB16D-236E-4F1F-9944-78D9876944BA.gif

14 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

I did this when I got my divorce settlement many years ago, got an Alfa Romeo GT, didn't need it, was totally impractical and money spent could have been used much more wisely ... but God, I **** loved that car....had wanted one for ever.

Still miss it, it hurts when photos of  come up as memory on FB :lol: 

Sorry but it’s making me laugh a lot . Midlife crisis stories always do . Luckily I’ve not had one yet , I’ve still not grown up 😂

81D68765-488A-4A74-9CF3-D0FDAD7669A5.jpeg

Konrad von Carstein
41 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Sorry but it’s making me laugh a lot . Midlife crisis stories always do . Luckily I’ve not had one yet , I’ve still not grown up 😂

81D68765-488A-4A74-9CF3-D0FDAD7669A5.jpeg

Midlife crisis? I had been driving total bangers for a couple of years due to a protracted divorce and then had the wherewithal to buy a nice motor.

Midlife crisis 🤣 next it'll be that I married a woman much younger than me,  oh wait, I did that too 😁

1 minute ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Midlife crisis? I had been driving total bangers for a couple of years due to a protracted divorce and then had the wherewithal to buy a nice motor.

Midlife crisis 🤣 next it'll be that I married a woman much younger than me,  oh wait, I did that too 😁

😂😂😂 well i traded in an ex for a younger model Too 😂 didn’t think that meant I was having a mid life crisis 😎

Konrad von Carstein
Just now, JamesM48 said:

😂😂😂 well i traded in an ex for a younger model Too 😂 didn’t think that meant I was having a mid life crisis 😎

No certainly not,  just having more, ahem, fun and less stress. 😎

9 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

No certainly not,  just having more, ahem, fun and less stress. 😎

Nowt wrong with that then ,nothin wrong with being good to

yourself 👍

15 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Nice one, Good motor and I think it looks quite good. Plus they get really good names. Hope you enjoy👍

I buy cars to compensate for my many inadequacies. I’m embracing my inner arsehole and what the child me would do. Stupid and enjoyable in equal measures. 

What's the point in money if you can't treat yourself well

15 hours ago, Ked said:

Ye can if yer an arsehole.

Which you are not.

I'll have you know I've been a JKB member for years

5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

What's the point in money if you can't treat yourself well

I'll have you know I've been a JKB member for years

Very true Smithee . I’ve been skint in my life but much prefer now when I can “ treat “ myself . You only live once 

Starmer attacks the SNP pointing out some of their failings. 

https://apple.news/AA8_4kWMNSJWe2RhFJFWIvw

Sir Keir Starmer has attacked Nicola Sturgeon’s handling of the pandemic by saying the first minister’s performance has been no better than Boris Johnson’s.

The UK Labour leader also targeted Sturgeon’s domestic record, accusing her of “appalling” failures on health and education.

In a briefing with Scottish journalists, he said: “Nicola Sturgeon’s handling of the pandemic, if you look at the relative numbers, has not been better than Johnson’s. She may have communicated differently, but actually when you look at it, whether it’s on the number of deaths, proportion of deaths, the inequalities that have been exposed by it, or test and protect, again [it] has been a failure.”

He added: “If you look at her record on education, it’s appalling. If you look at her record on health and the health service, it’s appalling.”

Starmer also raised the soaring number of drug-related deaths in Scotland, the highest relative level in the western world, and child poverty as he claimed the repeated focus on the prospect of an independence referendum was being used “to mask an appalling record of failure by the SNP”.

Douglas Ross, the Scottish Conservative leader, pitched his party as being the new voice for working-class unionists at the Tory conference in Manchester. Starmer said the increase in bills and inflation, as well as the coming national insurance increase, meant “the idea that they’re the party of working families is ridiculous”.

An SNP spokesman said: “Once again, Keir Starmer shows how little he actually knows about anything going on in Scotland.”

Edited by Boy Daniel

manaliveits105

An SNP spokesman said: “Once again,like the Scottish National Party -  Keir Starmer shows how little he actually knows about anything going on in Scotland.”

Jeffros Furios
29 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Sir Keir Starmer has attacked Nicola Sturgeon’s handling of the pandemic by saying the first minister’s performance has been no better than Boris Johnson’s.

The UK Labour leader also targeted Sturgeon’s domestic record, accusing her of “appalling” failures on health and education.

In a briefing with Scottish journalists, he said: “Nicola Sturgeon’s handling of the pandemic, if you look at the relative numbers, has not been better than Johnson’s. She may have communicated differently, but actually when you look at it, whether it’s on the number of deaths, proportion of deaths, the inequalities that have been exposed by it, or test and protect, again [it] has been a failure.”

He added: “If you look at her record on education, it’s appalling. If you look at her record on health and the health service, it’s appalling.”

Starmer also raised the soaring number of drug-related deaths in Scotland, the highest relative level in the western world, and child poverty as he claimed the repeated focus on the prospect of an independence referendum was being used “to mask an appalling record of failure by the SNP”.

Douglas Ross, the Scottish Conservative leader, pitched his party as being the new voice for working-class unionists at the Tory conference in Manchester. Starmer said the increase in bills and inflation, as well as the coming national insurance increase, meant “the idea that they’re the party of working families is ridiculous”.

An SNP spokesman said: “Once again, Keir Starmer shows how little he actually knows about anything going on in Scotland.”

I dont think you can argue with his comments .

Unless you are uncomfortable with the truth .

2 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

I dont think you can argue with his comments .

Unless you are uncomfortable with the truth .

Exactly. Starmer made quite specific points; the Scottish Government's handling of the pandemic has been a failure and its performance on education, health, drug deaths and child poverty has been appalling. I would expect this to have been countered with 'evidence' to the contrary, but no, all we get is the far from impressive 'you don't know what you are talking about'.  

2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

An SNP spokesman said: “Once again,like the Scottish National Party -  Keir Starmer shows how little he actually knows about anything going on in Scotland.”

If Kier Starmer is such a wonderful leader with all the answers, why are Labour in freefall in Scotland. He's just another Westminster stooge jumping on the usual anti SNP rants. 

What's his policies for Scotland and how would that idiot and his party have coped with the pandemic. No better than Johnson and Sturgeon I expect.

jack D and coke
Just now, Roxy Hearts said:

If Kier Starmer is such a wonderful leader with all the answers, why are Labour in freefall in Scotland. He's just another Westminster stooge jumping on the usual anti SNP rants. 

What's his policies for Scotland and how would that idiot and his party have coped with the pandemic. No better than Johnson and Sturgeon I expect.

Starmer…

0478C70E-FB71-48BB-8ADB-74EECA78B4B7.jpeg

3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Starmer…

0478C70E-FB71-48BB-8ADB-74EECA78B4B7.jpeg

😂If he was clever, he should have supported Scotland closing its borders! Other countries could but as we are part of the rancid UK we couldn't. I blame the union for many things and that's one. 

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Roxy Hearts said:

😂If he was clever, he should have supported Scotland closing its borders! Other countries could but as we are part of the rancid UK we couldn't. I blame the union for many things and that's one. 

I’m almost of the opinion Starmer is a Tory stooge. He’s a fecking empty suit.
The worst British govt in living memory and he can’t land a glove on them.

How does a Sir become Labour leader anyway ffs. 
Get tae ya goon. 

jack D and coke

He should be mentioning how the most cost effective place for the carbon capture sites and the ones that were promised by big Goagsy and co after 2014 indyref have somehow ended up in England with the energy all coming from our waters. 
Even Sir Ian Wood absolutely toiling to defend it. 
No attack the snp :lol: 

No wonder they’re done up here. 

18 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

It doesn't matter who was making these quite specific points about how the Scottish Government is performing. What matters is whether or nor what was being said was correct. If the SNP disagree, which they are fully entitled to do, then I would expect them to explain fully with evidence to the contrary. To simply say 'you don't know what you are talking about' take pot shots at the messenger is far from impressive.    

3 hours ago, Boy Daniel said:

Just sums up why Labour are finished in Scotland. They would rather cosy up to their tory pals by attacking the snp than doing what the Labour Party was formed for;standing up for the working man/woman. And if he can't see that scotland's Covid death rate is a lot lower than rUK then he is blind. 

manaliveits105
4 hours ago, henryheart said:

Exactly. Starmer made quite specific points; the Scottish Government's handling of the pandemic has been a failure and its performance on education, health, drug deaths and child poverty has been appalling. I would expect this to have been countered with 'evidence' to the contrary, but no, all we get is the far from impressive 'you don't know what you are talking about'.  

You know the krankies are struggling when they pile on to insult the person saying how shit the SG actually is 

3 hours ago, henryheart said:

It doesn't matter who was making these quite specific points about how the Scottish Government is performing. What matters is whether or nor what was being said was correct. If the SNP disagree, which they are fully entitled to do, then I would expect them to explain fully with evidence to the contrary. To simply say 'you don't know what you are talking about' take pot shots at the messenger is far from impressive.    

Nearly every government has made errors! Let's just just bash the SNP to try and win votes. I'm ex Labour and I will stay that way! Useless party even with that idiot in Downing Street they can't win.

8 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

You know the krankies are struggling when they pile on to insult the person saying how shit the SG actually is 

What did the Krankies say? Thought they supported the rancid UK! 

1 minute ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Nearly every government has made errors! Let's just just bash the SNP to try and win votes. I'm ex Labour and I will stay that way! Useless party even with that idiot in Downing Street they can't win.

But then you’re no better than a Tory voter. Ignore the mistakes but keep voting no matter what.