The rise and fall of The SNP.

6 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Didnt expect anything different from the "independent" man appointed by the SG to look into the SG handling of the matter its just the same as the SFAs independent enquiry into Hearts complaint  last year - sweep sweep  - I DONT REMEMBER 

mon the good Scottish people get the snp liars out 

Go and do something unspeakable to yourself. 😃😃😆😝😝😝😝😝

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

7 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Lord Nimmo Hamilton was in her pocket then. A coward with the balls of a fruit fly.

😆😃😃😃😃😆😆😆

7 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

When does the independent inquiry come out? 

Just did, get it up you 

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, XB52 said:

Just did, get it up you 

Cyber nat resorting to abuse. Quelle surprise. Well I suppose in Sturgeons dictatorship someone she appointed as a government advisor who is an SNP member is about as independent as you'll get. 

14 minutes ago, graygo said:

Yep, should be a huge surge in support after being completely cleared of any wrongdoing.

5000 or  7000 signed up today already I suspect.

Roxy Hearts
10 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Didnt expect anything different from the "independent" man appointed by the SG to look into the SG handling of the matter its just the same as the SFAs independent enquiry into Hearts complaint  last year - sweep sweep  - I DONT REMEMBER 

10 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Lord Nimmo Hamilton was in her pocket then. A coward with the balls of a fruit fly.

Make your minds up! You thought she was guilty but because it hasn't gone your way it's some sort of fix.

SNP x 2 come the election. Let's hope Davidson and Ross apologise, the absolute roasters.

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Make your minds up! You thought she was guilty but because it hasn't gone your way it's some sort of fix.

SNP x 2 come the election. Let's hope Davidson and Ross apologise, the absolute roasters.

Tears and snotters from them.

:lol:

coconut doug
15 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Where's Coconut Doug? Get it right up you 

Charming. Which parts of yet another massively redacted document convinced you?

Where do you think this decision is going to take the Indy movement? 

You might have a momentary victory but my guess is that this is a long way from finished.

More to come this week. "Its all happening".

Craig Murray expects to be found guilty of contempt of court for reporting the defence case in the  Alex Salmond criminal trial.

North Berwick Jambo
17 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

You ok hun? 😘❤️😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 xx 

Footballfirst
18 minutes ago, XB52 said:

And where is Lady Ruth, that guardian if Scottish democracy.  Life is good 

"Lady" Ruth?  Not just any old "Lady".  "Baroness" Ruth if you don't mind.

:notworthy:

Hamilton is about as independent as William Barr was when he falsely claimed nothing to see on Trump Russia. Nothing but a spineless spiv and sock afraid of the cyber nats.

Japan Jambo
On 20/03/2021 at 16:52, Des Lynam said:

Running to the left of the SNP, narrow lane but good luck to the fellow at least he is bringing a different voice to the table

Well the Committee system should be abolished if it’s always filled with partisan members. Any past and future investigations are now null and void.

Edited by Boy Daniel

6 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Apologise for what you auld dafty?

In the same way as they say 'follow the money'.

Follow the Edinburgh Central nomination linked to how the SNP are 'dealing with' Joanna Cherry. 

Voters decide next of course. 

3 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

We the Committee system should be abolished if it’s always filled with partisan members. Any past and future investigations are now null and void.

The judgement of the Committee should be on how they help improve the ability of people to make complaints. 

What the point of it was. 

JudyJudyJudy

All or most politicians are corrupt and up to no good in my book.  Not in the least surprised at this decision today. Remember she was found not guilt of " knowingly " breaching the ministerial code.  Therefore still might have . Itll be interesting what the forthcoming election will bring.  Today might be a pyrrhic victory for Ms Sturgeon. Unfortunately she is getting massive pressure from the Independence zealots and this is going to her major error if she and the party proceed with an Independence vote in the next year or so.  As an independence supporter I have repeatedly said we should wait 10 years or so . Even before the pandemic and my falling out of like with Sturgeon et al. i had this view 

Edited by JamesM48

17 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Cyber nat resorting to abuse. Quelle surprise. Well I suppose in Sturgeons dictatorship someone she appointed as a government advisor who is an SNP member is about as independent as you'll get. 

Go and , sorry can't say what I really wanted to say but 😃😃😃😃😃😊😊😃😊😊😊😊

Footballfirst
6 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Apologise for what you auld dafty?

Their rhetoric has echoes of Donald Trump in the run up to the 2016 election against Hillary Clinton.

"Lock her up" was his oft repeated demand. 

31 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Away and copulate 

Impostor Lord Nimmo Hack-milton taking one for the team. I hope he is summoned and made to explain his outrageous abdication of duty.

There was a poster on this board, forget his name, but it was similar to the pizza chain Papa John's, who I assume will be replying to this decision very soon.

Anyway, I think the SNP government have acted really poorly and evasive on this and I am still very sceptical about knowledge of Salmond's behaviour before these allegations and the March/April meetings but to see the shameful and hypocritical Tories make a complete arse of this, is glorious.

Prayers and thoughts with Andrew Neil and The Spectator as well.

2 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Their rhetoric has echoes of Donald Trump in the run up to the 2016 election against Hillary Clinton.

"Lock her up" was his oft repeated demand. 

another cyber nat spin.

17 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

Charming. Which parts of yet another massively redacted document convinced you?

Where do you think this decision is going to take the Indy movement? 

You might have a momentary victory but my guess is that this is a long way from finished.

How sad you are. Go and have a hug with Mr Salmond 😆😃

2 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

You replied to that post already u cyber numbnat.

😃😃😃😃😃😃😆😊

Tremendous.  The granny moves on firmly to the 5 members of the embarrassing kangaroo court who rubber stamped a pre-determined decision that was arrived at long before any evidence was presented.

This has backfired spectacularly on the opposition parties.  Nobody can trust them.  ****ing rats that they are.

8 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

All or most politicians are corrupt and up to no good in my book.  Not in the least surprised at this decision today. Remember she was found not guilt of " knowingly " breaching the ministerial code.  Therefore still might have . Itll be interesting what the forthcoming election will bring.  Today might be a pyrrhic victory for Ms Sturgeon. Unfortunately she is getting massive pressure from the Independence zealots and this is going to her major error if she and the party proceed with an Independence vote in the next year or so.  As an independence supporter I have repeatedly said we should wait 10 years or so . Even before the pandemic and my falling out of like with Sturgeon et al. i had this view 

😃😃😃😃

1 minute ago, Victorian said:

Tremendous.  The granny moves on firmly to the 5 members of the embarrassing kangaroo court who rubber stamped a pre-determined decision that was arrived at long before any evidence was presented.

This has backfired spectacularly on the opposition parties.  Nobody can trust them.  ****ing rats that they are.

Now that is a post, Well Said 

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, JackLadd said:

Proves her integrity says Sturgeon is surely Trump writ large. She has a neck as brass as the orange golfer.

She puts him to shame. 

1 minute ago, JackLadd said:

Proves her integrity says Sturgeon is surely Trump writ large. She has a neck as brass as the orange golfer.

😂😂😂😂

Brighton Jambo

His report said Nicola Sturgeon had given an "incomplete narrative of events" to MSPs.

But he said this was a "genuine failure of recollection" and not deliberate.

So that backs up what we know the committee report will say that she misled parliament.  Is clear there’s no way to prove that she did it deliberately.

So tomorrow we will get a committee report that will say something backed up by the Hamilton report and so round and round we go.  

Alex Salmonds next move will be fascinating.  

Brighton Jambo
4 minutes ago, Victorian said:

The Hamilton report clearly backs up the findings that were leaked last week.  

Just now, Brighton Jambo said:

The Hamilton report clearly backs up the findings that were leaked last week.  

Aye ok.

Brighton Jambo
3 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Now that is a post, Well Said 

Not at all, the leak was perfectly timed as the Hamilton report now backs up what the committee has found which gives it greater legitimacy.  From the report:

His report said Nicola Sturgeon had given an "incomplete narrative of events" to MSPs.

He has confirmed she misled MSP’s just like the committee said.  

Brighton Jambo

Aye ok.

go read it yourself, all there in black and white. 

Brighton Jambo

:vrface:

Also:

James Hamilton says it is "regrettable" that Nicola Sturgeon's statement to MSPs in January 2019 did not include reference to the 29 March meeting w Geoff Aberdein - but he says her explanation, while "inevitably likely to be greeted with scepticism by some", is "not impossible"