• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

JudyJudyJudy
On 20/03/2021 at 10:50, coconut doug said:

Not only were these false accusations but there is extensive evidence that these women were coerced by a fellow complainant to make the allegations. As you say in one case the complainant was not present at the date and time of the allegations (The woman who wasn't there) none of the other complaints were corroborated by witnesses despite them being in public places with several other peole present. None of the allegations were alleged at the time they were supposed to have taken place and nobody present saw any reaction from any of the complainants that something might have happened. At least one complainant was scorned - Salmond had knocked her back as a parliamentry candidate.

One allegation that got to court was that Salmond pretended to "ping" someone's hair. He didn't actually do it even though she had it done to her many times by others as some sort of office joke.

The allegation they dropped was a quip Salmond made when a female colleague was stopped at airport security and asked to take off her shoes. He said she had "killer heels". This constitutes sexual harrassment in the minds of these unscrupulous lunatics.

And the woman he had a "sleepy cuddle" with accepted his apology which was made immediately and was happy to continue working with Salmond for several years after the event.

Women being sexually harrassed is a serious thing but these accusers have done this cause massive damage as well as continuing to smear an innocent man and the justice system in general. They took 3 of these women to court against their will. They had absolutely no case against Salmond so how did this get to court. I can only imagine that any men involved would be unwilling to question the witch hunt for fear being accused of trivialising women's rights, sexual aggression in the workplace as well as being considered generally mysoginistic in a heavily female orientated power structure. Maybe they thought they might be tarred with the same brush as Salmond. The police said they had no evidence but how forceful could even they be in the context of metoo and the possibilty of being accused of not taking women's fears seriously. For me one major issue is how did this rubbish get to court. They had nothing. Who made the decision to take it there and who pressurised them into doing so. 

One of those involved in framing Salmond has now has broken cover to make another allegation. This time an assault. A witness to the event (female) has given an affidavit to say that Salmond and his accuser bumped into each other very slightly on a staircase. They are desperate to keep this Salmond bully/sex pest narrative alive.

The identities of all these women are known to anybody who could be bothered to do a little research based on the info in the papers. Strangely the FM doesn't know who they all are and doesn't remember being told the identities of some of them either despite three separate witnesses claiming they were there when she was told. She did apparently know about sexual harrassment claims against the Westminster chief whip from around the same time (this story wasn't leaked to the papers) and is aware of a backlog of bullying complaints which cannot be progressed because they do not have a robust procedure for dealing with such events. How strange that the FM initiated a retrospective complaints procedure against former ministers one day before she claims she was informed of the allegations against Salmond but after she was informed of the allegations according to independent witnesses. Why is there no urgency to deal with their complaints backlog now?

Those who think she is a tenable leader and an asset to the Indy movement need to get up to speed quickly. Why are the press telling us she performed so well at the hearing when she told us dozens of times she couldn't remember things? Not insignificant things but information like when were you first aware of the accusations. The press know that Sturgeon is a liability and they would rather perpetuate this cronyist corruption than see a refreshed Indy movement.

Outstanding post 

7 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

Do any of you actually reckon that The SNP are not about to be obliterated?

There's a hard-core  of independence supporters that far outweigh individual support for any of the other parties.

So no, they won't be obliterated.

Just now, Zlatanable said:

Nicola Sturgeon as an individual and as a leader, and the SNP as some sort of perfection,  is being obliterated. Because finally people are actually looking at them. 

Expectation and hope are often different to the reality.

25 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

(yeah, we get some people in Scotland want Scotland to be independent.  I have seen Scottish Nationalists obliterate democracy in Scotland)

Nope. I see Sturgeons tenure coming to an end but many Scots will continue voting SNP because they want Independence, no matter who leads the party. 

Just now, Zlatanable said:

For sure, millions of people in Scotland will vote SNP. 

But the SNP are finished. They are legitimately being obliterated out loud, and quite rightly too. 

The utter ugliness of what has occurred, is on the SNP and the people that vote SNP, and is current. 

That's a complete contradiction. The SNP will get millions of votes but they're finished, aye? :tlj:

32 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

if I speak my mind, Nationalist people in Scotland are lacking in reality. 

It is easy to vote a miraculously perfectly beautiful reality, that the perfect goddess Nicola Sturgeon annunciates. 

But the reality of Scotland is ugly and brutish. The actual Scotland pre Utopia is where we all live. 

I Think we ought to start with and honest agreement of who and where we are.

I think you need to lay off the crack for a bit. You clearly don't live in any form of reality other than the one you've created. :sadrobbo:

For long enough the Labour Party were in the position the SNP are in. They had a hard core support of anti Tory voters who, even because of their failings, voted Labour to keep them out. However you can only betray and take your hard core support for granted long enough. Already splinter Indy parties forming and the greens may eat into the SNP’s support. They have shown they are vulnerable and the wolves are circling. 

No SNP majority this time but they will  still be the biggest party and I reckon a Indy majority. Who knows though. 

scott herbertson
9 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

(yeah, we get some people in Scotland want Scotland to be independent.  I have seen Scottish Nationalists obliterate democracy in Scotland)

Today's poll from the Glasgow herald

I'm in the 'not about to be obliterated camp'

Constituency
SNP has 27-point lead!
Labour 20% (-2)
Con 21% (-1)
SNP 48% (+2)

Regional
SNP 42% (-)
Labour 17% (-2)
Con 22% (-1)

31 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Today's poll from the Glasgow herald

I'm in the 'not about to be obliterated camp'

Constituency
SNP has 27-point lead!
Labour 20% (-2)
Con 21% (-1)
SNP 48% (+2)

Regional
SNP 42% (-)
Labour 17% (-2)
Con 22% (-1)

Zlat ? 😂😂😂

Salmond is apparently making and announcement on Wednesday, would be interesting if he was standing for election as a MSP again 🤔

On 20/03/2021 at 16:52, Des Lynam said:

This is amazing... if someone had said "Watch this video, it's a trailer for Armando Ianucci's latest political satire" then I'd have believed it. 

The guy makes a few good points (despite the dig at Hearts), the end shot of the city with the words popping up is tremendous. 

I don't think i'll laugh quite as much at anything else today. :rofl:

1 hour ago, Mysterion said:

This is amazing... if someone had said "Watch this video, it's a trailer for Armando Ianucci's latest political satire" then I'd have believed it. 

The guy makes a few good points (despite the dig at Hearts), the end shot of the city with the words popping up is tremendous. 

I don't think i'll laugh quite as much at anything else today. :rofl:

Genuinely amazing video. Guy seems like a character tbh. Would be refreshing to have a politician who isn’t PC and speaks about real issues again. He won’t get my vote I doubt but will wait and see I suppose. Apparently Salmond is announcing his comeback on Wednesday 

21 hours ago, Tazio said:

That’s what happens when you only win one out of the last nine matches. Is that really the type of record Aberdeen want in a new manager? 

7 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Does Nicola get to bring in games as it's her last week? 🤔 

You think so? I don't

2 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Genuinely amazing video. Guy seems like a character tbh. Would be refreshing to have a politician who isn’t PC and speaks about real issues again. He won’t get my vote I doubt but will wait and see I suppose. 

It's the music sound track that makes it seem like it's something more than a political campaign starter. 

Genuinely I believe if that was trailer for a TV show i'd watch it... he's like Bob Servant but enlightened.

Blindly pushing ahead with ayeref2 legislation while they are in a total shambles. I hope the 12% that have swung against this all take note and sane others.

Edited by JackLadd

doctor jambo
1 hour ago, Justin Z said:

“VioLaTiOnS oF tHe MiNisTeRiAL CoDe ShOuLd LeAd tO rEsIgNaTiOn”

May be an image of text

Depends who leaked it.

either side could use leaks to either discredit the committee and create a smoke storm that detracts from its findings - SNP

or discredit witnesses ( though coconutdoug has done the very thing on this thread)

this is pure politics - dirty, confusing and grubby.

don’t think either side would be innocent in this regard.

Spin after spin 

4 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

this is pure politics - dirty, confusing and grubby.

don’t think either side would be innocent in this regard.

Spin after spin 

As long as it's established that anyone pointing fingers on any of this is doing so with unclean hands, I think we're at least somewhat on the right track.

doctor jambo
7 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

As long as it's established that anyone pointing fingers on any of this is doing so with unclean hands, I think we're at least somewhat on the right track.

Of course.

it’s all a massive corrupt stinking game.

”drain the swamp” as a wise man once said

Captain Slog

Why haven't the government published the Hamilton report yet?  They've had it since this morning and its a matter of moments to redact any of the Salmond accusers names or their positions.  Or are Mr and Mrs Murrell consulting their lawyers to see if their is an upside down full stop in there somewhere that proves she didn't knowingly mislead, and that its all a conspiracy?

Footballfirst
27 minutes ago, Captain Slog said:

Why haven't the government published the Hamilton report yet?  They've had it since this morning and its a matter of moments to redact any of the Salmond accusers names or their positions.  Or are Mr and Mrs Murrell consulting their lawyers to see if their is an upside down full stop in there somewhere that proves she didn't knowingly mislead, and that its all a conspiracy?

You have to consider that possibility.

If NS was squeaky clean, then you would have expected it to be published without delay.

Footballfirst

https://www.gov.scot/publications/independent-report-by-james-hamilton-on-the-first-ministers-self-referral-under-the-scottish-ministerial-code/

18.2. For the reasons set out in detail above in this Report I am of the opinion that the First Minister did not breach the provisions of the Ministerial Code in respect of any of these matters. 

Edited by Footballfirst

Captain Slog
3 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

If NS was squeaky clean, then you would have expected it to be published without delay.

Or if she isn't so squeaky clean, hide it behind an important announcement.  A draft indyref2 Bill for instance, that would be a good smokescreen.

So my response to allegations in future will be I wisnae there. Not that I can remember. 
it was a big man and he ran away. 😂

I don’t like sturgeon but Ken what, the tories have utterly shameful in all this. 

she has been cleared. Now time for Boris, Patel and the rest of the ***** to do the same. See how clean they are. 

The Real Maroonblood
12 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

https://www.gov.scot/publications/independent-report-by-james-hamilton-on-the-first-ministers-self-referral-under-the-scottish-ministerial-code/

18.2. For the reasons set out in detail above in this Report I am of the opinion that the First Minister did not breach the provisions of the Ministerial Code in respect of any of these matters. 

:pleasing:

Captain Slog

Cleared on four breaches.  What about the thirty odd others the Tories referred to that he has deferred upon? 

11 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I don’t like sturgeon but Ken what, the tories have utterly shameful in all this. 

she has been cleared. Now time for Boris, Patel and the rest of the ***** to do the same. See how clean they are. 

:spoton:

Of course, never going to happen. One rule for me, and another for thee is the Tory mantra.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Captain Slog said:

Nope. 

34 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Squeaky clean it appears. 
No how’s that inquiry going in these Tory *******s and their multiple breaks of all sorts of codes and laws? 

Pasquale for King
14 minutes ago, Cade said:

SidJames.gif.857868b67a47d18de3a92272d85e5fca.gif

Breaking news ;- Sky’s James Matthews has spontaneously  combusted outside Holyrood 😂😆

4 years to the day he had the privilege of interviewing me about Brexit 😱😜

Edited by Pasquale for King

30 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

now over to the voters for the final word.

Yep, should be a huge surge in support after being completely cleared of any wrongdoing.

manaliveits105

Didnt expect anything different from the "independent" man appointed by the SG to look into the SG handling of the matter its just the same as the SFAs independent enquiry into Hearts complaint  last year - sweep sweep  - I DONT REMEMBER 

mon the good Scottish people get the snp liars out