The rise and fall of The SNP.

47 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

I sent her a pm on Insta of a few of Malinga's posts this afternoon and got a 'LOL, state of that!' reply back around teatime. 😊

Malinga Mitchell 😅

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown user

• jack D and coke

• manaliveits105

• Roxy Hearts

6 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

He's spewing. Poor wee mite. 

Spewing that my country is in the thrall of tartan wrapped tricksters and con artists that control legions of cult worshiping stupids? 🤔 

Enzo Chiefo
2 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

According to Pete Wishart loads of folk signing up to join the SNP tonight😂

Do we have a backfire spectacularly smiley?😀

Linesman, Mooth and Rennie GIRFUY😂

Joining the SNP😂. How feckin stupid do folk have to be?😮

1 minute ago, JackLadd said:

Spewing that my country is in the thrall of tartan wrapped tricksters and con artists that control legions of cult worshiping stupids? 🤔 

Naw, yer spewing because you thought she would now be standing on the gallows and with it, Scotlands chance of independence. 

Yer hopes are dashed! Backfired! Support will now rise even more. The loony yoonys character assasination attept failed. Miserably!

Dry yer eyes and take a few days away from here to let your Nicola hard-on subside!

Horatio Caine
41 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Guy is an out his depth unfit joke just like many of these overpaid and promoted little snp apparatchiks and flunkies. The woman at the end was alluding to that when the biased nat conveynor rounded on her. 

The convener was quite right to shut her up as she had got completely carried away with her outrageous rant (which was supposed to be a quick question).

Weakened Offender
1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

You're even more spewing now you poor thing. 😁

Weakened Offender
1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

Naw, yer spewing because you thought she would now be standing on the gallows and with it, Scotlands chance of independence. 

Yer hopes are dashed! Backfired! Support will now rise even more. The loony yoonys character assasination attept failed. Miserably!

Dry yer eyes and take a few days away from here to let your Nicola hard-on subside!

Spot on. He's had an absolute 'mare on this thread and he knows it. Most of the other Nawbags have binned it, he's still spewing out his hate-filled rubbish and it's a wonderful treat. 

😊

Auld Reekin'
1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Joining the SNP😂. How feckin stupid do folk have to be?😮

Yeah, it's so much more intelligent to sit back and bitch away, venting your prejudices ad-nauseum, on an internet forum, right?

38 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

What an astonishing thing to say. 

In normal times, this sentence might be enough to end the tenure of a First Minister - 'A bungled, rushed investigation into Salmond for sure.'

That was your words, this was NS words, quoted via the Guardian - 'The first minister said her government made a “dreadful, catastrophic mistake” during its inquiry into two sexual harassment complaints against Salmond by appointing an official who had previously spoken to the complainers as its investigation officer.' https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/mar/03/nicola-sturgeon-government-made-catastrophic-error-in-salmond-inquiry 

The judge described it as “tainted by apparent bias”  - https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jan/08/scottish-government-acted-unlawfully-over-alex-salmond-claims-court-rules

This situation wasn't some small thing either. This was a deeply serious issue.

Some Holyrood politicians have resigned for: OfficeGate- Henry Mcleish as FM, sub-letted a property, Wendy Alexander  for failing to disclose donations to her leadership campaign, and David McLetchie resigned after claiming £11,500 on taxis.

Yet a bungled, rushed, dreadful, catastrophic, 'tainted by apparent bias' investigation into this, that cost at least half a million pounds is, in your words, 'grasping at straws'?

PS - And your use of 'they're' I presume, means not- Scottish nationalists, although you could be referring to the Alex Salmond supporters. But it is not not-nationalists who are alleging a 'grand plan at the heart of it'.

If she'd been caught on video robbing a church collection plate he'd call it straw clutching about a few quid. 😒🙄

4 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Welcome to democracy!

1 hour ago, Zlatanable said:

He might, he might not.

But there is a casually accepted moral ugliness here now, in Scotland, that flys in the face of the narrative of Scottish Independence being a righteous, anti-bad existence for us all, that NS and the SNP are narrating. imo. (Also Greens)

How ironic, coming from a a unionist. Where in WM we've had Yewtree, Iraq, expenses scandals, PPE scandals, Hillsborough cover ups, all out attacks on the working man and women, especially miners. That's not including The Royals and the house of Lords, when do we get to vote on those feckers. 

But hey, you don't like the SNP and independence, so Scotland has now become morally corrupt. No, that happened back in 1707 (when the ***** who sold the country got to take part in the British Empire) and you helped rubber stamp it in 2014. 

But........... 

Tick Tock goes the make amends clock. 

Edited by ri Alban

4 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Your country. :rofl: But hey, you keep voting for the likes of Boris and whoever is the grandmaster at your lodge. 

It's always funny when people who march in July talk about cults. An every decreasing %of the population of Scotland take part in said event, but they always seem to be the most ardent defenders of their cult and figurehead. Another out dated cult who need investigating. 

manaliveits105

Three of my neighbours have ripped up their snp memberships and burnt their marching feathers after her forgetful performance yesterday they are ashamed and rightly so 

Unknown user
24 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Three of my neighbours have ripped up their snp memberships and burnt their marching feathers after her forgetful performance yesterday they are ashamed and rightly so 

And of course, all three followed that up by getting straight onto telling their ideologically opposed neighbor about it.

36ahj1.jpg

Governor Tarkin
9 hours ago, Justin Z said:

We had Nazi Germany, the USSR and North Korea in here, any others I missed?

Pinochet's Chile.

manaliveits105
49 minutes ago, Smithee said:

And of course, all three followed that up by getting straight onto telling their ideologically opposed neighbor about it.

36ahj1.jpg

Pete Wishart started it 

whole party riddled with liars 

5 hours ago, Zlatanable said:

He might, he might not.

But there is a casually accepted moral ugliness here now, in Scotland, that flys in the face of the narrative of Scottish Independence being a righteous, anti-bad existence for us all, that NS and the SNP are narrating. imo. (Also Greens)

Well there you lot go again confusing the SNP with Scottish independence. 
When are you lot going to learn that the SNP are not Scotland, theyre just a vehicle to get us to Indeoendence?
As I said earlier, NS can eat babies for breakfast but it wont derail what the majority in Scotland want...away from Westminster and governments we never vote for. 

The unionists have failed. Now lets see you put Boris on the TV for 7 hours being grilled about the disasters they have generated these last 10 years. No chance!

Tony Blair didnt even sit for 7 hours at the Chilcot enquiry into the Gulf war!!!

You would think someone died the way the yoons have been banging on about this these last few weeks. 
You lot are an embarrassment in Scotland!

Edited by Pans Jambo

Jackanory.jpg

2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

jack D and coke
2 hours ago, Smithee said:

36ahj1.jpg

:lol: 

53 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

When are you lot going to learn that the SNP are not Scotland, theyre just a vehicle to get us to Indeoendence?
As I said earlier, NS can eat babies for breakfast but it wont derail what the majority in Scotland want...away from Westminster and governments we never vote for. 

The unionists have failed. Now lets see you put Boris on the TV for 7 hours being grilled about the disasters they have generated these last 10 years. No chance!

Tony Blair didnt even sit for 7 hours at the Chilcot enquiry into the Gulf war!!!

You would think someone died the way the yoons have been banging on about this these last few weeks. 
You lot are an embarrassment in Scotland!

Good post. We actually having unionists on here complaining about dictatorships and comparing the sg with Nazi Germany. Meanwhile we have our FM being grilled for 7 hours live on TV while the crooks in WM can do what they like with no comeback. 

Maroon Sailor
1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

I think the Nationalists are doing that.

Why vote SNP if say Independence was off the table from Little Miss Amnesia ?

Maroon Sailor
2 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Why would independence ever be off the table when the electorate continually backs the party whose main policy it is?

Why are they backing them ?

5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Your country. :rofl: But hey, you keep voting for the likes of Boris and whoever is the grandmaster at your lodge. 

Clown.

manaliveits105

AS spoke well and produced corroborating evidence 

NS spoke well but couldn't remember important details/events and provided no corroborating evidence 

SG still haven't released all the information requested 

Hopefully James Hamilton brings the house of cards down 

Unknown user
9 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

NS spoke well but couldn't remember important details/events and provided no corroborating evidence 

You better get the rich teas in if he does, you'll be inundated with neighbors popping round to share their shame with you.

Maroon Sailor

15 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

It won't happen - rinse and repeat from her that she doesn't believe she broke the ministerial code. When pointed out she did, it will be "I deeply regret it if that was the case" and "the SG will learn from this"

Edited by Maroon Sailor

manaliveits105

Ill probably invite the 7000 (snigger) people who joined snp yesterday just to say no hard feelings have a pimms 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, manaliveits105 said:

Ill probably invite the 7000 (snigger) people who joined snp yesterday just to say no hard feelings have a pimms 

Can they bring their imaginary neighbours?

21 minutes ago, Smithee said:

You better get the rich teas in if he does, you'll be inundated with neighbors popping round to share their shame with you.

7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Can they bring their imaginary neighbours?

:rofl: 105 your credibility is at an all-time low (which is really saying something)—quit while you're behind :lol:

My views on this saga

-Nicola Sturgeon most likely remembers more than she is letting on. When it comes to debating in parliament her memory and recall is about as good as it gets so for her to claim she can’t remember crucial meetings; not buying it. 

- Murrel has far more influence on the SNP than what I thought previously. Trying to research him as well and he is like a ghost. Barely anything about  about him including on Wikipedia. 

- Alex Salmond is a vindictive arsehole who has proved that his ego is bigger than his independence beliefs

- Sturgeon is a control freak

- Most politicians are pretty much useless. 

- The crown office is rife with corruption and is politically influenced

- The fact the lord advocate was able to represent the SNP in a case with Alex Salmond involved then proceeds to try him in court for criminal proceedings reinforces the above. 

- The inquest is pretty much useless as long as politicians are involved in the process. How can SNP members stay impartial when their leader is being the subject of ministerial code breaches? 

- The tories or uk parliamentary leaders would never subject themselves to the grilling sturgeon did yesterday. 

- The withholding of crucial documents and information and deliberate attempt at stalling the inquiry needs looked at. For it to only take a vote of no confidence and then still keeping information back. Arsehole behavior

- Sturgeon trying to claim that the new policy of being able to try ministers for historical sexual offences was already in motion before the Salmond allegations :Aye:

- Sturgeon claiming the Scottish government were justifiied in going’s ahead with the case because they were trying to test the new policy despite lawyers telling them they would lose ;then conceding at the last minute  :rofl:

In summary; IMO Sturgeon got caught up in the Me2 movement. Her relationship with Salmond was already on the decline and she and her husband saw the opportunity to take down a major political figure and cement them as this morally just party. Not only would this be amazing publicity it would get rid of a big political liability and threat  from their party. Did she break the ministerial code? Most likely. Will she resign if this is concluded? Doubtful. 

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

:lol: 

They can’t have any fingernails left as they grasp from straw to straw. 
You shouldn’t laugh but it’s beautiful stuff watching the wailing and thrashing around looking for the next thing to “bring it all down”. 

ArcticJambo
9 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

My views on this saga

-Nicola Sturgeon most likely remembers more than she is letting on. When it comes to debating in parliament her memory and recall is about as good as it gets so for her to claim she can’t remember crucial meetings; not buying it. 

- Murrel has far more influence on the SNP than what I thought previously. Trying to research him as well and he is like a ghost. Barely anything about  about him including on Wikipedia. 

- Alex Salmond is a vindictive arsehole who has proved that his ego is bigger than his independence beliefs

- Sturgeon is a control freak

- Most politicians are pretty much useless. 

- The crown office is rife with corruption and is politically influenced

- The fact the lord advocate was able to represent the SNP in a case with Alex Salmond involved then proceeds to try him in court for criminal proceedings reinforces the above. 

- The inquest is pretty much useless as long as politicians are involved in the process. How can SNP members stay impartial when their leader is being the subject of ministerial code breaches? 

- The tories or uk parliamentary leaders would never subject themselves to the grilling sturgeon did yesterday. 

- The withholding of crucial documents and information and deliberate attempt at stalling the inquiry needs looked at. For it to only take a vote of no confidence and then still keeping information back. Arsehole behavior

- Sturgeon trying to claim that the new policy of being able to try ministers for historical sexual offences was already in motion before the Salmond allegations :Aye:

- Sturgeon claiming the Scottish government were justifiied in going’s ahead with the case because they were trying to test the new policy despite lawyers telling them they would lose ;then conceding at the last minute  :rofl:

In summary; IMO Sturgeon got caught up in the Me2 movement. Her relationship with Salmond was already on the decline and she and her husband saw the opportunity to take down a major political figure and cement them as this morally just party. Not only would this be amazing publicity it would get rid of a big political liability and threat  from their party. Did she break the ministerial code? Most likely. Will she resign if this is concluded? Doubtful. 

I'd say that was a fairly well-reasoned, and likely summary of what has happened.  Basically an escalation of my wee cock is bigger than your wee cock with Mrs Murrell eventually stepping in and declaring who has the biggest baws.  All at the expense of the Scottish people. 

6 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Almost 8 hours of determined grilling yesterday and they couldn't land a glove on her.

:jjyay: 

You watched the whole 8 hours or just making it up?

manaliveits105
54 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

:rofl: 105 your credibility is at an all-time low (which is really saying something)—quit while you're behind :lol:

yeah when I make up something randomly its not credible (obviously I made it up !) but when a snp minister makes up 7000 new members last night - its ok - the cult lap it up -  deary me the cult worsens 

5 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

I did, what evidence was produced to discredit her? I won't wait around for an answer as you were asked this numerous times yesterday and never provided an answer

manaliveits105
3 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Almost 8 hours of determined grilling yesterday and they couldn't land a glove on her.

:jjyay: 

It was blatantly obvious she was concealing many things - liars gonna lie apart from her party members and erse lickers the Scottish public wont have been fooled 

TICK TOCK 

Just now, manaliveits105 said:

It was blatantly obvious she was concealing many things - liars gonna lie apart from her party members and erse lickers the Scottish public wont have been fooled 

TICK TOCK 

The Scottish public will show their support or not on election day

9 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

yeah when I make up something randomly its not credible (obviously I made it up !) but when a snp minister makes up 7000 new members last night - its ok - the cult lap it up -  deary me the cult worsens 

Your deep-seated fear that this is indeed what's happened makes your hysterical rantings all the more entertaining :lol:

14 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Watched it all while masturbating furiously.

7 minutes ago, lou said:

The Scottish public will show their support or not on election day

SNP membership went up 10% yesterday. :D

11 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

TICK TOCK 

Gonna be a tidal flood of snot when Hamilton reports back and she's given her marching orders. Canny wait!! 😁😎

manaliveits105

Fair summary 

Nicola Sturgeon’s government failed.  It failed two women complainants.  It failed the Parliament in its consistent refusal to share relevant information.  It failed the public in allocating large sums of money, not to improving life chances but on a legal case its advisers warned about.  It has failed to be accountable.  It has failed to be transparent.  This ought to worry all of us, including members of the SNP. 

manaliveits105
11 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

SNP membership went up 10% yesterday. :D

stop already the cocos will believe you 

7 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Gonna be a tidal flood of snot when Hamilton reports back and she's given her marching orders. Canny wait!! 😁😎

Unless there’s a smoking gun in the evidence not being presented in public then from the evidence that has been presented i can’t see how he can find any ministerial code breaches. 

Even if he does then it really depends on what extent the breaches go. If her popularity is still with her and the SNP still support her then why would she feel compelled to resign? There is no automatic sacking for ministerial code breaches but it is normally the done thing for politicians to resign. The SNP might be wondering if they have anyone capable as Sturgeon to step up. The only one I can think of; Cherry has already been sacked. 

6 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

stop already the cocos will believe you 

Even if it stayed the same, it doesn't suit the unionists agenda, you all thought she was going to fold like a pack of cards yesterday but it appears her popularity increased,  Margaret Mitchell must be mentioned for the part she played in this  👍👍👍